Tyson Chicken Strips Crispy uploaded by Sara T.Tyson Chicken Strips Crispy uploaded by Skye B.

BY TYSON

Tyson® Chicken Strips Crispy.
Resealable for freshness.
Support your school!
Project A+™.
See back for details.
100% All Natural™* ingredients.
Fully cooked.
Chicken breast strip fritters with rib meat.
Made with white meat.
0g trans fat per serving.
No preservatives.
*Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are flavorful and have just the right amount of crispiness." in 1 review
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
How can you not love these? I actually get a large bag at Costco for about $12. The tenders are large & meaty. The seasoning is perfect. Cooking them in the oven for 25 minutes cooks them absolutely perfect. Crispy but the chicken is still juicy. Yum!
Christy B.
Washington
Tysons chicken strips taste just like they came from a restarant. I cooked the strips in the oven they are crispy. They have 100% white meat. If you don't like crispy Tyson also has Southern Style.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
My favorite!! We buy Tyson chicken tenders and nuggets, but these are the BEST. Perfect chicken to breading ratio (not that the others aren't .) They have such good flavor, my husband agrees, these are the best. They will always be in Stock here!
Deirdre C.
I like to eat these with some ranch and hot sauce mixed together to make a perfectly tangy, and hot combo. These are perfect for a snack or to pair with some home made french fries for a nice dinner or lunch. I have even shredded these and put them into a alfredo pasta!
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Love these chicken strips. Great taste and feels way more like non-frozen quality than other brands by far. Super easy to prepare for meals and fast to cook. Good value. Only problem is sometimes strips are more nugget sized but not a big deal, i just make more.
Riley D.
Bear
These are fast and easy to make and taste great. They are way original and taste better than the Perdue chicken tenders and you can make about 3 meals per bag and the price is only like 7 or 8 bucks, this is a great dinner for children
Serena P.
Victoria , TX
I usually don't prefer chicken strips, but I love this brand! It's very delicious, especially added with a little bit of ranch, and it's so easy to make! You can make a couple for a lit snack or make a lot to make a meal!
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
My husband and I are both in our 30s but we purchase and eat the crispy chicken strips on a regular basis. They never really get as crispy as I would like in the oven, but I still feel like they're a better quality than a lot of other frozen chicken products out there. I know that they're packaged by weight, but I really wish there was more consistency in the size of pieces in the bag. We've had some bags with 10+ smaller strips, and we've had bags with 5 gigantic strips. It won't stop us from buying them, but it is annoying.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
First let me say I love these chicken strips- the flavor is great and it makes for a quick snack or meal. The only downside is the small amount of food that is in each bag. We used to buy these years ago and it came with a decent amount and now it's down to 7 strips if you are lucky. We pay around $7-9 depending on if they are on sale.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
These are the best chicken strips that you can buy outside of a restaurant! They are a nice sized strip packed with flavor! You can bake them or fry them if you want more crispness. You can really customize them by adding dry seasonings or dipping them in sauces! I love fixing these for a quick snack for my nieces. I also like to cut them up for a nice chicken tender salad!! And they are REAL CHICKEN!! Yum