BY TYSON

Tyson® Buffalo Style Chicken Strips.
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Chicken breast strip fritters with rib meat and buffalo style seasoning.
Made with white meat.
Trans fat per serving.
Preservatives.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
These are great when you're in a rush and need a quick meal to prepare. These are also a great addition to a salad. For being a prepared and packaged chicken these are great and taste delicious. They are also very tender.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Foodie Expert
This is so good. I always love eating these they hit the spot. The are good alone or sometime I put the in a tortilla with ranch. You can basically eat it like a fajita and it's very delicious
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Foodie Expert
I love Tyson chicken strips in general but the buffalo style is by far my favorite. The spicy factor isn't too high; I'm very sensitive to spice so it may barely be spicy to anyone else compared to me.
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA
These are terrific for a quick spicy snack! Just dip them in ranch and enjoy with a cold drink! Very tasty, the buffalo sauce is perfect and it'll leave you satisfied!
Becca L.
Foodie Expert
Buffallo is hard flavor to master. Tyson does pretty well though. Kind of pricey but the strips are a good size and it's super easy.
Taliyah M.
DET
Foodie Expert
we only buy this product for our bar! It makes the best buffalo chicken wraps in the world! Tried other products, they don't even compare!
Alyssa M.
Marysville, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite go to meal for lunch or when I dont feel like actually cooking dinner. My boyfriend loves them just as much.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
These are very good. One thing I will say is don't put them in the microwave. They are definitely best in the oven
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
I want some of these now that I'm writing a review on them. Lol. These are great with ranch or a side of veggies!
Alyssa  M.
These are great for a snacking lunch or dinner! I prefer the spicier ones but my family likes the BBQ ones.