BY TYSON

Tyson® Buffalo Style Chicken Strips.
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Chicken breast strip fritters with rib meat and buffalo style seasoning.
Made with white meat.
Trans fat per serving.
Preservatives.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
We got these once because they ran out of the bite sized buffalo ones by Tyson and I was amazed! They taste so good. I wish I could eat them everyday tbh. You can purchase these from your local Walmart and they are kinda pricey ,but they are totally worth it.
Jennifer T.
These are delicious! It is actually making my mouth water! haha. It is white meat, but it is not organic meat. Therefore is it pretty cheap for chicken tenders. Some of the pieces tend to ave too much batter with a tiny piece of chicken. Those pieces with uneven proportions tend to be the smaller pieces. You still get a lot of meat though! Yumm!
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love Tyson chicken strips in general but the buffalo style is by far my favorite. The spicy factor isn't too high; I'm very sensitive to spice so it may barely be spicy to anyone else compared to me.
Michelle C.
These are great when you're in a rush and need a quick meal to prepare. These are also a great addition to a salad. For being a prepared and packaged chicken these are great and taste delicious. They are also very tender.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
This is so good. I always love eating these they hit the spot. The are good alone or sometime I put the in a tortilla with ranch. You can basically eat it like a fajita and it's very delicious
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA
These are terrific for a quick spicy snack! Just dip them in ranch and enjoy with a cold drink! Very tasty, the buffalo sauce is perfect and it'll leave you satisfied!
Samantha K.
Yonkers, NY
I love eating this plain or over a salad. It makes the salad look better. I love the different tastes when you put it in a salad. And when I have it plain I just use some ketchup with it.
Samantha H.
These chicken strips are so good! They are easy to prepare and good for everyone to eat. They aren't too spicy but you can still taste the spice.
Becca L.
Mountain home, AR
Buffallo is hard flavor to master. Tyson does pretty well though. Kind of pricey but the strips are a good size and it's super easy.
Taliyah M.
DET
we only buy this product for our bar! It makes the best buffalo chicken wraps in the world! Tried other products, they don't even compare!