Tyson Chicken Patties Breaded uploaded by Holly L.Tyson Chicken Patties Breaded uploaded by JJ B.Tyson Chicken Patties Breaded uploaded by Paizly G.

BY TYSON

Tyson?® Breaded Chicken Patties.
Resealable for freshness.
100% all natural ingredients.
Fully cooked.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• "They taste great too! " in 1 review
  • "I recommend these for lunch or dinner or just a quick sandwich or snack and another thing I do is take these patties and spaghetti, a bag of frozen green beans, jar of alfredo sauce and I boil the noodles and green beans and microwave the patties or you can bake them I cut the chicken patties into bite size pieces and then mix the noodles, green beans and sauce together and then finally toss the chicken with the mixture and salt and pepper it to taste and voila a quick lunch or easy dinner my family loves this recipe!" in 1 review
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
These are extremely good. They don't have the fake chicken taste and only take a few minutes to make. We usually eat these for dinner on night i don't really feel like cooking. We eat these on hamburger buns with mayo and a slice of tomato it makes them taste that much better! with some crinkle cut fries too of course. I will never buy another brand again. I'm hooked!
Paizly G.
Paizly G.
Sacramento, Ca
Great for the kids and great for the family, quick and easy to pop in the oven! 20 minutes they're ready pop them in the microwave takes about a minute and a half or two minutes only issue with these are when you pull them out of the bag frozen they are rounded because their injected with so much water & after cooking the water seeps out and it's not very nice.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
Foodie Expert
I tried these after my boyfriend said these are "the best" chicken patties and he was absolutely right! They are super affordable for around $5ish a bag which you get about 10 patties and only take about 15 minutes in the oven! If you're looking for a quick meal that's fast and tastes great, you should get these!
JJ B.
JJ B.
These chicken patties taste good and have a good flavor to them. They are very easy to prepare. Preheat oven and bake to heat thoroughly according to the package directions. Great as a sandwich on a hamburger bun or with slices of bread. Would also be great as a salad topping.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
New Brunswick, NJ
Love love making this for lunch my fav. I've always used Tyson chicken besides this one I also use the spicy chicken strips as well.... I always add onions peppers lettuce mayo & mustard good for a BBQ as well!!! Deff recommend to others. It's worth your money.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Newport News, VA
I love this for when I am craving a chicken sandwich . very easy to prepare and decent size not too small and full of chicken. It is so delicious I can eat them all day. Cons are that it only comes with a little amount but I would definitely buy again.
Holly L.
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
These chicken patties are the best I have ever had, been making and eating them for years, my kids devour them and ask for them almost once a week for dinner, with them not being expensive I tend to cave in most the time!
Jade O.
Jade O.
I usually have to got to Sam's for the big pack because they do not last that long in my house. My son makes his in the microwave for snack or I make them in the oven with fries for dinner.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Rex, GA
A great tasting fast lunch! Just pop then in the microwave or the oven, add some lettuce, tomato, and mayo, and you have yourself a nice chicken sandwich!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Hanford, Ca
I absolutelt love these esp for when i make chicken parm its do easy and tastes so good