BY TYSON

Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, made with 100% all-natural* ingredients.

*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

Allergens

• wheat

Ingredients: Chicken, water, salt, and natural flavor. BREADED WITH: Wheat flour, water, wheat starch, white whole wheat flour, salt, contains 2% or less of the following: yellow corn flour, corn starch, dried onion, dried garlic, dried yeast, brown sugar, extractives of paprika, and spices. Breading set in vegetable oil.

How to Cook

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

2. Place frozen nuggets on baking sheet.

3. Heat 11 to 13 minutes.

OR

1. Arrange frozen nuggets on microwave safe plate.

2. Heat on HIGH. 5 nuggets for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, 10 nuggets for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, 15 nuggets for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Do not overheat.

3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving. Appliances vary. Heating times approximate.

Tyson Chicken Nuggets
  • "The best for a quick lunch with my toddler and my teenage step daughter is still a fan as well!" in 2 reviews
  • "The whole grain breading taste different than the original one." in 1 review
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
This is my autistic son’s preferred brand of nuggets hands down! They cook quickly and I love that they’re made with white meat chicken as opposed to dark meat. I do wish they had a little more crunch to the outside but my kids can’t get enough of them. A little pricey but worth it for my children!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
These chicken nuggets are really good. I love easy it is to throw them in the oven and they come out tasting delicious or you could fry them to get that crisp outing! I am a repeat customer because my sons favorite food is chicken and ketchup and these are his favorite!! They are great with barbeque sauce , ketchup or any other that you choose. The price is not bad compared to buying them from a fast food place. Tyson Chicken Nuggets
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Quick cooking time if you’re in a rush, and kids love them!! Have a nice flavor, a little pepper-y but they taste great! Better cooked in the oven! A great quick and easy meal and at a great price too!
Coco B.
My 1.5 year and 6 year old love these. Really easy to make as a snack or as the main protein for dinner. Our favorite way to eat rthem is cut up into cubes with a apple slices and cheddar cheese bites to go with it. I always catch them at a great price at Wal-Mart! Usually about $6 for the entire bag and it lasts us all week
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Saw this at the grocery store and tried them for he first time. They are Soo good. My son and family love them. We cook them in the microwave. And they come out so good and crispy.
Jayda N.
Macon
These are half and half to me. They are super easy to cook and make no mess at all. They are quick cooked when they are in the oven. However, they are bland and not healthy. i will buy a bag from time to time but i do not purchase them often. The price is usually very good and kids go crazy for nuggets
Shirley V.
Don't get me wrong, these are really convenient for lunch or dinner. You just pop them in the oven and you're good to go. The breading is thick, has a nice crunch out of the oven and tastes pretty great. But that's all these nuggets are - the breading. As shown in the photo, the nuggets I bought are essentially hollowed out. There is a teensy bit of chicken layered on the bottom, that's it. What a rip-off.
Maria P.
Favorite brand of chicken nuggets. I love how they have 100% natural ingredients and they are minimally processed. These taste so good, and smell so good when I get them out the oven or microwave. They are $5 at my local supermarket. Delicious!
Jessica O.
These are really good. My kids love nuggets and you can get a huge bag for a great price. Walmart has them on "rollback" often. They're the closest nuggets you can get to Wendy's nuggets at home. The only thing I don't like is that if you want your nuggets crispy it takes about 45 minutes. But that could just be my oven!
Denise G.
Our family favorite. I enjoy the nuggets because they taste good and there fully cooked . You can pop them into the oven or microwave them. I usually cook them in the oven and add Mac n cheese as a side or French fries. I don't mind the price its very reasonable and I do recommend you to try them you won't be disappointed I promise .