BY TYSON

Tyson® Chicken Nuggets.
Fully Cooked
100% all natural ingredients.
Breaded nugget shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No preservatives.
No fillers.
*Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Resealable for freshness. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best for a quick lunch with my toddler and my teenage step daughter is still a fan as well!" in 2 reviews
  • "The whole grain breading taste different than the original one." in 1 review
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Chicken Nuggets 64 oz; 4 lb; 1.87 kg, Chicken Nuggets 29 oz more...
These chicken nuggets are really good. I love easy it is to throw them in the oven and they come out tasting delicious or you could fry them to get that crisp outing! I am a repeat customer because my sons favorite food is chicken and ketchup and these are his favorite!! They are great with barbeque sauce , ketchup or any other that you choose. The price is not bad compared to buying them from a fast food place. Tyson Chicken Nuggets
Noura I.
Tysoe chicken nuggets is the best nugget option I found until now for my children. I always try to find healthier options in the food I give to my family and this one is good and is made with real chicken. I usually buy a packet and keep it in the freezer for those "emergency" nights with the kids. This way I always have something to give them if I am too tired to cc look something from scratch.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Review for: Chicken Nuggets 29 oz more...
Quick cooking time if you’re in a rush, and kids love them!! Have a nice flavor, a little pepper-y but they taste great! Better cooked in the oven! A great quick and easy meal and at a great price too!
Coco B.
My 1.5 year and 6 year old love these. Really easy to make as a snack or as the main protein for dinner. Our favorite way to eat rthem is cut up into cubes with a apple slices and cheddar cheese bites to go with it. I always catch them at a great price at Wal-Mart! Usually about $6 for the entire bag and it lasts us all week
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Saw this at the grocery store and tried them for he first time. They are Soo good. My son and family love them. We cook them in the microwave. And they come out so good and crispy.
Olivia W.
If you're looking for an easy, quick, and delicious meal these are perfect! They are full of flavor. The bag is resealable which is amazing. They can be popped right in the oven! They are on the affordable side. I recommend these highly!
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
They're good for a quick fix but the chicken is usually a grey hue, they take quite a while to get a good cook, the texture isn't great for my taste, and Tyson is a leading industry in factory pollution.
Jessica O.
These are really good. My kids love nuggets and you can get a huge bag for a great price. Walmart has them on "rollback" often. They're the closest nuggets you can get to Wendy's nuggets at home. The only thing I don't like is that if you want your nuggets crispy it takes about 45 minutes. But that could just be my oven!
Maria P.
Favorite brand of chicken nuggets. I love how they have 100% natural ingredients and they are minimally processed. These taste so good, and smell so good when I get them out the oven or microwave. They are $5 at my local supermarket. Delicious!
Miya T.
Louisville, KY
I personally don't like it not good to me at all what are the ingredients it chicken gravy corn first time eating this chicken gravy corn stuff it is easy prepare it take to times in microwave to fully cook no I recommend this to people at all Capri Sun® Roarin' Waters Tropical Fruit Juice Drinks these dorks are the bin and fuller up faster