BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
I actually like this product more than I thought I would. It doesn't have much flavor to them so I eat them with a lot of ketchup and/or barbeque sauce. Other than that they taste pretty good and cook/heat up quickly. It's great for a quick snack or on the go something to eat for kiddos too! The one thing I really dislike is that it's bot very filling, but I can always have something with it.
Melissa J.
Largo, FL
My son eats these about every day and I don't feel bad giving them to him cause they are all meat no filler chicken nuggets!
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My kids love chicken nuggets. I love that these are all natural white meat. Easy to prep in microwave pr oven.
Kate, J.
The nuggets are good for my toddler. They're not the best health wise though. The strips are better than nuggets
Kimberly B.
I am 22 years old and still buy these for myself. I usually eat them as a mid day “snack” to hold me over until dinner. They’re always a big hit whenever I’m babysitting too.
Megan S.
Indian Land, Sc
the taste good but the shapes bother me. i don't need that much processing in this type of food to remind me i shouldn't be eating that much of it.
Chris B.
Glasgow
I absolutely love the taste of tyson chicken. My only complaint is I tend to find really hard pieces of fat more often in their chicken than in other brands.
Jessica S.
Lancaster
These are not a go to for me. I didn't like the way they cooked or tasted. I prefer other brands over these anytime.
Roxanne C.
My children love these. It’s definitely something they love especially my son since their shaped like dinosaurs.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.