BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
Find them OK.. Not so good not so bad.. Although these are always available in my refrigerator but I only have them when I have nothing to eat..
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
I actually like this product more than I thought I would. It doesn't have much flavor to them so I eat them with a lot of ketchup and/or barbeque sauce. Other than that they taste pretty good and cook/heat up quickly. It's great for a quick snack or on the go something to eat for kiddos too! The one thing I really dislike is that it's bot very filling, but I can always have something with it.
Melissa J.
Largo, FL
My son eats these about every day and I don't feel bad giving them to him cause they are all meat no filler chicken nuggets!
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Karen S.
Dubai
Honestly speaking I don't like this nuggets that much compared to others. The taste is not satisfying and it's really disappointing because I cannot taste anything on it. I don't like it's texture as well it seems like I'm chewing rubber and it's so hard to cook, I mean it takes me more time to cook it than the usual nuggets I used to cook.
Dalila s.
casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
est chicken nuggets ever. Tyson brand is one of my favorite and trusted
to my family for many years. The chicken nuggets are delicious. I always
buy them for my kids plus they love the figures. I highly recommend it.

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are pretty good chicken tenders and they are cute for kids or if you wanna feel like a kid again. They are a good price for how many you get. Not my favorite but I will eat them! Will buy again.
Rachael R.
Do NOT buy this brand! Tyson treats their animals the worst out of them all. Although they may taste good, I would recommend getting nuggets elsewhere, and all of your chicken for that matter. Not healthy, not as good as it could be.
Arielle A.
Guelph
I personally think that the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are horrible. My family recently tried these, and we all hated them! Eating them plain is tasteless, and the variety of sauce that comes with it tastes disgusting! These are the worst chicken nuggets I've ever tasted. I won't buy them again. *Also, not recommended if you have heart disease.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.