BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
LEELA L.
LEELA L.
New York
Foodie Expert
No one can ever go wrong with Tyson Chicken Nuggets. They taste so good and you almost forget they started off frozen. The dinosaur shape is a definitely bonus and makes it adorable to eat.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Foodie Expert
I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! I bought them at Safeway.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Checotah
Foodie Expert
I know not the healthiest option but my kids love it. It's so easy to stick in the oven or microwave if you want to be really quick when they get home from school
jessica e.
jessica e.
Me encanta hacer comida con estoy nugets complementar el spagetti y son súper fáciles de preparar y son exactas para el lonch
Nickie S.
Nickie S.
Love the flavor of these nuggets! My daughter absolutely loves them and her favorite nuggets at home to make! She loves the fun sizes and their juicy and flavorful. Great price and get a lot in a bag. I'd recommend to other moms as a good dinner night
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Foodie Expert
My kids love these chicken nuggets. I have a 4&5 yr old that basically live on these(my 5yr old is VERY picky and actually eats these for breakfast half the time!) Even my older kids like the taste of these nuggets over most other brands and the fact that they are made using all white meat and not rib meat or fillers makes them enjoy the flavor and me happy with the healthiness of them. My youngest two love that they are dinosaur shaped of course. We usually go through at least two bags of these nuggets a week between my seven children. Definitely a hit in my house.
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
My son has to have his Dinosaur chicken nuggets every grocery trip we make he loves them so much they actually taste pretty good and don't take long to cook them
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Las Cruces
Dino nuggets are a must in our house!! That with french fries are always a winner. My kids are super picky so if they will eat it I'll buy it
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
These Tyson nuggets are good.  My kids cant really tell they are dinosaur shapes, but they still love them.  I usually buy the regular round nuggets because they come in a bigger quantity bag.  They are good microwaved or cooked in the oven.  We eat them at home and I also send in my kids lunches for school.
Kristy F.
Kristy F.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
I love Tyson Chicken Nuggets these are my favorite brand. They are very good. They are not like some brands when you cook the nuggets get hard and dry out these nuggets stay are very crispy and the chicken is juicy.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets