BY TYSON #2 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Erin C.
Is it just me or do these taste better than the normal tyson chicken nuggets? I mean they are just adorable and super easy to cook. I prefer the oven to the microwave or they get a little soggy. Perfect no time to make anything dinner.
Jasmine p.
Independence
These are so fun for kids and adults. They taste really good as well. Tyson is a pretty good brand. The chicken is delicious and so juicy! I love when food can be fun.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's cheap and tastes really good. It's fun for kids and easy to make. It doesn't take too long and can go with many things.
Corin Z.
No matter how old you are, you love yourself some Dino nuggets! Really affordable and easy to make, you can even cook them in the microwave if you’re in a hurry. I would recommend to others and was very satisfied. Also I bought at Walmart.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
These are...okay. I like crispy nuggets & I especially love a good McD nugget, but I also like just throwing some in the oven at home. The bag says to cook for about 11min, but I usually have to cook them for about 30min to get them crispy how I like them. Sometimes they taste really great & sometimes they are only okay. But, as a snack to have in the house, this is my favorite brand of frozen chicken nuggets.
Angela C.
These are so delicious!we always eat these with my family and all of them ask me "how do you make These?".I tell them that thanks to #tysonchickenfunnuggets they're delicious!
#recommended
Katelyn M.
winston salem
So I’m an adult and I adore these and always will! They’re so cute and yeah yeah great for kids! So yummy and I’ve never had an issue with tough bits!
Stephanie A.
My son loves these!!! They’re his absolute favorites!! They’re my “go-to” food for him! Lol
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
We love the Tyson brand of Chicken Nuggets/ Strips/Wings. They are a little pricier but they are worth it.  I haven't bought tyson in a while but on my next shopping trip i am going to be buying these. They are super easy to prepare just throw it in the microwave and they are great for kids & adults. I also like using chicken nuggets to make snack wraps ;)
Sarah J.
Morehead, Kentucky
I would give these 10+ stars if I could. When I say I eat over a bag of these a week I am not exaggerating. I could eat these everyday. I bake them for A LOT longer than the directions say because I just like them to be super crispy and crunchy. They are addicting and delicious! And not to mention adorable!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.