BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
jessica e.
Me encanta hacer comida con estoy nugets complementar el spagetti y son súper fáciles de preparar y son exactas para el lonch
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These Tyson nuggets are good.  My kids cant really tell they are dinosaur shapes, but they still love them.  I usually buy the regular round nuggets because they come in a bigger quantity bag.  They are good microwaved or cooked in the oven.  We eat them at home and I also send in my kids lunches for school.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves these chicken nuggets and she could eat them every day. I will be a repeat customer. She loves the shapes.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Best chicken nuggets ever. Tyson brand is one of my favorite and trusted to my family for many years. The chicken nuggets are delicious. I always buy them for my kids plus they love the figures. I highly recommend it.
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
The dinosaur nuggets taste way better than the regular shapes. Keep frozen, when they're refrigerate they lose a sense of texture
Cortney S.
Geneva , OH
Very good, make them for my kids all the time. The chicken is great. Definitely can taste the difference between Tyson and other brands.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD
I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! They are super easy to make too which is a must when you don't have a lot of time or experience with cooking. As far as chicken nuggets go, you won't find any that taste better than Tyson!
Nora R.
My kids love Tysons chicken nuggets they taste so good I love them too I love that they're quick to pop in the microwave and they're done if you seconds and you got a quick snack the price is affordable it's definitely must have at home especially if we had little
Shelby Lou H.
I love these chicken nuggets they are very healthy and they are made with good ingredients they are very good tasting and they are easy to cook I would totally recommend this to anybody who has children or just wants fun shapes and chicken nuggets
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.