BY TYSON #2 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
DJ T.
This brand of chicken nuggets isn't the best. It doesn't taste appetizing, nor does it LOOK appetizing. I eat these with the kids I babysit and notice how they don't really find an interest in them. The cost is alright, but I still don't like buying these. They're quick and easy, though! So that's why it gets at least 1 star.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
As an animal lover but not vegetarian, I will not eat Tyson chicken. They pump 1 day old chicks full of hormones to get a "full grown" chicken within a day or two. They are nasty and not humane with the process. Please, don't support these awful companies.
Rachael R.
Do NOT buy this brand! Tyson treats their animals the worst out of them all. Although they may taste good, I would recommend getting nuggets elsewhere, and all of your chicken for that matter. Not healthy, not as good as it could be.
Arielle A.
Guelph, ON
I personally think that the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are horrible. My family recently tried these, and we all hated them! Eating them plain is tasteless, and the variety of sauce that comes with it tastes disgusting! These are the worst chicken nuggets I've ever tasted. I won't buy them again. *Also, not recommended if you have heart disease.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
They never cook all the way through. And always taste old and dry. It’s only the dinosaur nuggets that we have this issue with.
Roxanna M.
No me gusta este producto para mí no me gusta 👎🏻 no se lo recomiendo sabe raro no me gusta el sabor
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
My first bite into this nugget was met with disappointment. Not only was there absolutely no taste, it was as if I was eating a rubbery sponge. It was sort of like eating fake vegetarian chicken made of tofu. Even though I expected the meat to be processed, the nuggets tasted much worse than I thought.
My whole family hated the chicken nuggets and in the end we ended up cooking up something else to eat for dinner. These nuggets don't even taste remotely like chicken, and I would much rather have gone to a fast food restaurant than eat this junk.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
These are garbage. Tyson treats their animals horribly and the poor quality of the meat shows it. It’s super affordable, but it tastes horrible and you’re supporting animal cruelty while you’re at it. Don’t purchase this product!
Jessica D.
USA
They change their recipe and I’m not happy it’s like fatty meat texture I HATE IT!!! I will not purchase again and I use to love them so much but not anymore. Yuck mountain !
Miranda V.
Not a fan of any of tysons products. They all seem extremely fatty and the meat is always brown.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.