BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Miranda V.
Not a fan of any of tysons products. They all seem extremely fatty and the meat is always brown.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
I really dislike Tyson products , they used to be very good but after introducing many different shapes and flavors the quality started to lack . I can't say for sure but I don't believe the ingredients are very wholesome either .
Terris E.
League City, TX
Nasty. Doesn't taste like real chicken. The breading is gross. The quality is poor. Doesn't taste good at all
Courtney D.
Saucier, MS
Not a fan. These don't taste like real chicken. The insides are like sponges. I won't let my child eat them.
Karen N.
Donna, TX
I dont like chicken nuggets, they are not tasty and flavory. However i think this brand is not what i expectsd
Kristin F.
Reno, NV
Just recently had a recall on these nuggets, my kids don't like them, they've even gotten sick after eaten them. Tyson brand however will refund your money if this happens. I don't really recommend Tyson products, due to they often have a lot of recalls the newest one being shards of metal found in their chicken really? Feed that to your children if you want I think I'll pass.
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
Not a fan of Tyson nuggets because they taste fake. I usually go for the strips that are much better quality and great for dinner
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I used to give these to my son because he liked that they were shapes, but after doing a little more research I will not feed him these anymore seeing they aren't chicken breast meat and I have no idea what's even in them.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
I don't like these chicken nuggets, neither does my son or my boyfriend. The are very gritty & sometimes are slimy like after cooking them.
Chicken nuggets should be crunchy, these aren't AT ALL.
Lori A.
Appleton, WI
Do not care for this product. Did not like the flavor or consistency of meat. I prefer another brand for this particular product
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.