BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD
I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! They are super easy to make too which is a must when you don't have a lot of time or experience with cooking. As far as chicken nuggets go, you won't find any that taste better than Tyson!
Violet P.
San Antonio, TX
Don't go out to a fast food place to get your fix of nuggets! Buy the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets, because they have the name FUN in them, but aside from this, they are DELICIOUS! I love cooking them up, and having them for a fast easy dinner with some homemade fries! These bags usually run $2.50 for me so SUPER cheap for a 1lb bag!
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
These are SO good. Brings your back to childhood. The meat tastes great, Not the healthiest but when I am looking for chicken nuggets not looking for healthy, kind of higher priced but worth it, pros they're great and fun shaped cons price and healthy. I would buy it again but possibly one of their other products if not on sale.
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
SO FUN SO CUTE. Grew up eating them as a kid and even at 20 and in college I find myself getting them at the grocery. They do have protein which is great and I've never had a problem with the quality of the chicken so I love all tysons products. 10 out of 10 would recommend for anyone, especially mothers with picky eaters!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Fun and yummy! These are great hit with the kiddos. I like that even after I bake and pack them in their lunch they don't get soggy or "wet" like other brands. It is also nice to bite into them and see and taste REAL chicken. These are great for quick meal nights or lunches and the bag comes with quite a bit!
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK
Easy and fast dinner for kids. But my daughter was not a fan of them. They get hard and if the whole bag is not cooked the new gets taste like they have freezer burn. Will not be buying again since my daughter eats like 4 at a time it's a waste of money when they start tasting bad after bag has been opened.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I may be an adult but I still love these chicken nuggets! Because everything tastes better in Dino shape, am I right??! Tyson my go to for buying frozen chicken because it tastes THE BEST. it doesn't taste fake or cheap. We trust Tyson in my household and always have Dino nuggets readily available! Yum!
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If I don't go to school I'll wake up a little late put them in the microwave for a bit then fry them for a while and eat them with ketchup air barbeque sauce they don't taste nasty and cheasy like the nuggets from my Donald's that's nasty they actually taste like crap and these taste like chicken 100%.
S K.
These chicken nuggets taste really good, are affordable, and easy dinner to just throw in the oven. They have savory, juicy, chicken inside and crunchy breading on the outside of you cook them long enough. The shapes are cute and picky eaters shouldn't have a problem with these. Will continue buying.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
My favorite chicken nuggets! They are so delicious and used with real chicken. The nutrition facts on these brand are much better for you babe other brands. I eat these for dinner when I know I will be having a busy week and won't have time to cook, but still want to eat healthy and at home.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.