BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
VictoriaLeigh C.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
I have always loved Tyson chicken nuggets. These are a very common purchase in my household. They are very easy to make and taste better then a lot of the competitor frozen chicken nuggets. I recommend you try these.
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
My son loves these and I do too! The meat is tender, white meat and the coating is great. Nothing too heavy! Dino nuggets are definitely a staple in our house hold for quick lunches and dinners! Easy, filling, yummy!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Always a favorite for my kids. They are fun and consistent in shape.

Flavor is what you'd expect for a frozen chicken nugget. Probably not as great as a popcorn chicken type but for what they are it's a nice flavor.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN
My children love these and they are so fast and easy to make. Makes it easier on momma to cook that way sometimes. Plus they taste very good and I know my kids are getting healthy meat. I recommend them to everyone
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
Foodie Expert
There is always a bag of fun nuggets on hand at my house! They're quick and easy. I love all Tyson chicken; they're my go to nugget brand. The price is the only down fall; they're a little pricey for the quality.
Lily A.
Lily A.
Reno, NV
Tyson chicken nuggets are okay. If I had something else to eat J would, but if I'm being lazy then I can easily just throw some chicken nuggets and in 15 minutes they are done. They are definitely fast and easy..
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Quincy, MA
So good! These are my sons favorite brand of chicken nuggets by far. The meat is 100% white and the breading is always crispy! You get a ton for such a small price and I will always buy these over another brand!
Navneet K.
Navneet K.
Overland Park, KS
Okay I know I am an adult but there is nothing like these as my comforter food! Yes the chicken isn't the best quality and I should probably grill some or cook it but they are pretty good! Perfect for kids too!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets