Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Kim R.
Kim R.

My daughter loves chicken nuggets. I want to serve something healthy and fast. The fun shapes of Tyson Chicken Nuggets makes it an easy meal choice. I like to buy these at my local grocery store or Walmart. She loves these with a side of mac and cheese.
bethany s.
bethany s.
Wayne, WV

Tyson Fun Nuggets are a great way to get my picky eater to eat! They are quick when this busy mom is in a hurry. They taste great and they are fun to eat. I have bought them many times and will continue to buy them. They are a very resonable price, too.
carmesicia p.
carmesicia p.
Forest Park, GA

I am out of college and these are still my favorite frozen comfort food! Make up some dino nuggets with some Velveeta Shells n Cheese and there's nothing better. The nuggets get nice and crispy on the outside and stay juicy and delicious on the outside.
La Junta, CO

Claire P.
Claire P.

These are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets out there. I don't know if it's just the cute shapes, but these are the best tasting to me. Whenever we get these for my little brother, I have to have some too! I love dipping them in ketchup & ranch!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

These are such a easy way to make a dinner than everyone loves. They do taste better than other products in my opinion. They taste less like a freezer burnt good. They are made with all natural ingredients so they are better for you than other brands.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Jolo, WV

My kids absolutely love these Dino shaped chicken nuggets they are a healthy snack in my opinion! And I always trust tyson to provide top quality chicken! I buy these quite often and I will continue to do so because as I said before my kids LOVE them!
Karli M.
Karli M.
Adelanto, CA

I may be a bit bias since I really love chicken nuggets. I've just always loved them and these are no different. Nice flavor and a great price. I am just a child at heart, so if you are like me or have children then you/they will absolutely love them!
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are a delicious meal and super fun for all kids. They can be a little soggy if not cooked for the right period of time and i strongly recommend you cook them in the oven. I would recommend them to most chicken nugget eaters.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Denton, TX

These are so delicious. It's even better that they're shaped like dinosaurs. As a college kid I still love these and my roommate and I share them regularly. They are easy to prepare even with just a microwave. Yummmm is all I have to say about these!
La Junta, CO