Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Norristown, PA

My son and I enjoy the nuggets . Great for a snack or something quick to eat. They toast very well and it's a great value for the product and very easy to prepare. I would recommend this to people with children or people who like to make quick snacks :)
Claire P.
Claire P.

These are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets out there. I don't know if it's just the cute shapes, but these are the best tasting to me. Whenever we get these for my little brother, I have to have some too! I love dipping them in ketchup & ranch!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY

I like Tyson Chicken Nuggets because they're easy to make and relatively healthy for you (protien). I like to eat mine with ranch or ketchup. I've bought these many times and its just an easy go to snack. I don't know what else I could say about them.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

I buy these all the time, my son loves the fun shapes and he's kind of a picky eater so anything helps. They are easy to make and easy to eat. Plus they are not expensive and I do have faith in the Tyson brand I feel they're products are good quality.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Tampa, Fl

These are perfect for my kids especially my suddenly picky son ..... the taste is great and all you have to do is pop them in the oven or conventional oven add ketchup and the kids are beyond happy great midday snack to hold them off until dinner !!!!
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are a delicious meal and super fun for all kids. They can be a little soggy if not cooked for the right period of time and i strongly recommend you cook them in the oven. I would recommend them to most chicken nugget eaters.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

We buy these all he time. We can't be out of stock of these. My toddler eats them almost every day. I too enjoy these and can't eat any other kind now. The flavor is just so great and can be microwaved or put in the oven and retain the same flavor.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntington, WV

Love these! So easy to enjoy quickly and on the go. Perfect with a little mac and cheese or with a tortilla and veggies for a chicken wrap. As a college student, I never have time too cook a big elaborate dinner so this is a great alternative!!!!!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA

These are definitely not just for kids! I make these when I'm in a rush between work and college or when I'm completely lazy and don't know what to make. You can make mini chicken parms with these or just dunk them in your favorite dipping sauces!
Diana W.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR

Oh my goodness! My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE chicken nuggets and my go-to party food after a long night out or even to stay in and binge-watch netflix with. I mean come on, who doesn't embrace their inner child with fun dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets!?!?
Paige F.