BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I bought these at Walmart. They were out of the regular ones. I thought better to get these then not at all. My kids just loved them. I placed them on a cookie sheet and baked them. They came out crispy. I would definitely recommend theses.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
I love these nuggets. I'm not a kid but I love them lol easy to make I love sticking them in the oven and getting them extra crispy. I eat them with the buffalo sauce from chick fil a! Mmmm I make sure to always have a bag of these in my fridge! The chicken taste good and fresh doesn't taste like frozen foods.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
These are the best chicken nuggets! They aren't cheap but fairly priced and taste amazing! We buy them a ton honestly! You can find them at almost any store and are worth giving a try for sure especially if you have kids!
janee j.
They are so good if you bake them instead of frying them,. Even as a adult in her twenties I still eat these with a lot of ketchup. I love how crunchy they can get and how they are one of those quick foods that take no fuss
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Even those these are shaped in dinosaur shapes they are the bomb! My favorite is to dip them in ketchup or BBQ sauce! Pros is that it's very easy to keep eating them. Definitely recommend to others because they're great for everyone.
Elijah A.
Presque Isle, ME
There not so good at all. They are very chewy and they smell like B.O sometimes. If your craving chicken and don't want to cook it, just stop by a mcdonalds or KFC it's so much better than this frozen chicken. (It tastes better if you cook it from the oven!)
Nikki B.
Although I don't have any children, I buy these for myself.....no shame...and really enjoy them. They have fun little shapes and taste really good.They don't taste like other brands that sometimes taste cheap or not as great.
Amber P.
Kennedale, TX
ok so the best way to eat these nuggets is to make them with some white rice and some panda express orange chicken sauce and make orange chicken nuggets with white rice under neath it so yummy or just make some french fries and eat with ketchup yum yum yum
Denae S.
Perrysburg, OH
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are exactly what they are call : FUN! They are extremely easy to prepare. Not to mention inexpensive and the quality is great. My three year old LOVES the dinosaurs ..and he is very picky! I would recommend this product to others!
Carly C.
These chicken nuggets are the best ones to make at home! They are crispy and delicious. I could probably eat the whole bag at once they're so yummy. They are very easy to make and everyone in my household loves them!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?