BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
Foodie Expert
These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
I love these nuggets!!
The chicken is moist and actually tastes like chicken. They're a perfect size for a quick meal, for anyone!! My preschooler is so picky, and she loves these!
Jacqueline B.
They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
hannah g.
Boynton Beach, FL
This nuggets are so great! You would never believe they are from the frozen aisle at a store. I always buy these. Not the best for you, but a great guilty pleasure and quick meal.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. We also like thri chicken strips and honey barbeque wings! Perfect for an after school lunch. Never soggy. Doesnt taste like rubbery chicken or mixed product.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
this is perfect for the kiddos of easy to make food for adults who just crave it! I've been a huge fan of tyson for years, such great variety in chicken! easy to make, and quick!
Ashley N.
Beulah, ND
My boys love these Dino nuggets. That's saying a lot because they are super picky eaters! Thank goodness they are cute dinosaur shapes because they are also obsessed with Dino's
Rachael G.
Evansville, IN
How can you go wrong with some fun nuggets. Definitely eat these when i fall off the healthy wagon, but they are a guilty pleasure that make me feel like a kid again. SO GOOD!
Katie s.
Dillsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these chicken nuggets! They are a food I don't mind feeding her several times a week. They are made of all white meat and I feel good about what's in them.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
No better way to get a picky child to eat than putting their food into interesting shapes. I like that Tyson is a trustworthy brand and their products are reasonably priced.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.