BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Rebecca R.
These are an easy microwave type of nugget. They are great for packing lunches for school or even work. I'd think they are suited well for children as I've been buying these for a very long time and haven't found gristle and such in these as I have in other brands.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Tyson Chicken Nuggets have been a mainstay in my home for many years.  We have 5 children from age 2 to 18 and they have all been raised on Tyson chicken.  They are far superior to competitors and very easy to prepare.  I am quite sure our freezer will hold Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets for years to come!
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK
My nephew absolutely loves chicken nuggets, it's one of the only foods he will eat. When he would stay with me I used to have to go to McDonald's to get him chicken nuggets, but now I keep Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets stocked in my freezer and he always has something to eat!
Stephenee S.
Is it just me or do these taste better simply because they are shaped like dinosaurs? I like them just as much was my toddler! They are easy to make. Either microwave them or put them in the oven. I trust the Tyson brand.
Sarah K.
These are a really great meal or snack for your or the kids. I always have some on hand. especially doing the winter, never know when your gonna get snowed in. These are great to just pop in the oven and then eat as is or you can though them in a salad if you want.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I bought these at Walmart. They were out of the regular ones. I thought better to get these then not at all. My kids just loved them. I placed them on a cookie sheet and baked them. They came out crispy. I would definitely recommend theses.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Even those these are shaped in dinosaur shapes they are the bomb! My favorite is to dip them in ketchup or BBQ sauce! Pros is that it's very easy to keep eating them. Definitely recommend to others because they're great for everyone.
janee j.
They are so good if you bake them instead of frying them,. Even as a adult in her twenties I still eat these with a lot of ketchup. I love how crunchy they can get and how they are one of those quick foods that take no fuss
Nikki B.
Although I don't have any children, I buy these for myself.....no shame...and really enjoy them. They have fun little shapes and taste really good.They don't taste like other brands that sometimes taste cheap or not as great.
Elijah A.
Presque Isle, ME
There not so good at all. They are very chewy and they smell like B.O sometimes. If your craving chicken and don't want to cook it, just stop by a mcdonalds or KFC it's so much better than this frozen chicken. (It tastes better if you cook it from the oven!)
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.