Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
betty g.
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY

Theses chicken nuggets are so good 100%chicken, these are the only kind of nuggets I'll let my children eat. mother approved kid loved, defiantly hope all other moms out there do the same for their kids and buy them the best nuggets in store! They even have shapes that are 100% chicken!!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO

We keep Tysons chicken nuggets in the freezer for a quick and easy dinner. Some night I don't feel like standing in the kitchen so I grab Tysons chicken nuggets and I know my family will be satisfied with them and I don't worry about what's being fed to them as much as with other brands.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI

My siblings LOVE chicken nuggets... and I confess. So do I for a nice "take me back to my childhood" day. I love dipping these in ranch and savoring my childhood love ago. Actually, It is quite delightful. :) I recommend all fun loving adults to buy a "kiddie food " every one in a while
Abby E.
Abby E.
Highland Hgts, KY

I am an adult and I still love these chicken nuggets! They taste great, like all of Tyson's chicken products. However, I have noticed that I have to cook these a little longer than recommended to get the texture I want out of them. Perhaps it's just a personal taste! Still great though.
Ere G.
Ere G.
Brownsville, TX

For when the kids are pt f school. This goes great with some home made macarroni and cheese. Just put some nugget in a tray and pop them in the oven for tha exta cripy. Dont microwave them, since they are frozen, they will be soggy. Other than that great flavor and helps when in a rush
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS

These nuggets are my kids' favorite. They love them as a quick lunch, dinner or after school snack. The price is affordable and the ingredients and brand are trustworthy. I will probably continue to purchase these for my kiddos because well they're fun and nutritious well somewhat lol.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT

I have to say, these are perfect for nights I'm babysitting my nephews or even sitting at home when I don't feel like cooking a whole home-cooked meal. Very convenient & tasty! Also affordable at almost any grocery store. I have to admit, they area favorite to me & my husband as well.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I like these chicken nuggets when I am in a hurry or don't want to cook a fancy meal. They are especially helpful when I babysit because the kids love them. I am not a huge fan of eating frozen chicken nuggets as much as going out and buying a meal but I do eat them every now and then
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Oceanside, NY

Dino nuggets are my FAVORITE! I'm 20 years old and have the diet of a 'sophisticated 5 year old'. Food in shapes is ultimately better than food that's boring and not in shapes, and dinosaurs are the best shape there is! These nuggets are amazing, and I literally eat them all the time.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Commerce, TX

I feel like a little kid again even though I'm in college, but it's great and I love these with some mac and cheese curled up in front of the TV in between study sessions. They're even shaped cool, so of course you use them to act out a scene before you eat them, but they're so good.
Paige F.