Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Nov. 19, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
CHicken nuggets are a staple in our house with two little ones. We buy these often and the kids love them. They are easy to heat up and go and are a staple in our house. I don't eat them but the kids seem to like them.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dec. 3, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My son loves these and I do too! The meat is tender, white meat and the coating is great. Nothing too heavy! Dino nuggets are definitely a staple in our house hold for quick lunches and dinners! Easy, filling, yummy!
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I have always loved Tyson chicken nuggets. These are a very common purchase in my household. They are very easy to make and taste better then a lot of the competitor frozen chicken nuggets. I recommend you try these.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nov. 30, 2016, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Always a favorite for my kids. They are fun and consistent in shape.

Flavor is what you'd expect for a frozen chicken nugget. Probably not as great as a popcorn chicken type but for what they are it's a nice flavor.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN
Feb. 3, 2017, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My children love these and they are so fast and easy to make. Makes it easier on momma to cook that way sometimes. Plus they taste very good and I know my kids are getting healthy meat. I recommend them to everyone
Lily A.
Lily A.
Reno, NV
Nov. 30, 2016, 4:59 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Tyson chicken nuggets are okay. If I had something else to eat J would, but if I'm being lazy then I can easily just throw some chicken nuggets and in 15 minutes they are done. They are definitely fast and easy..
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cortland , NY
Dec. 6, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
There is always a bag of fun nuggets on hand at my house! They're quick and easy. I love all Tyson chicken; they're my go to nugget brand. The price is the only down fall; they're a little pricey for the quality.
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Quincy, MA
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
So good! These are my sons favorite brand of chicken nuggets by far. The meat is 100% white and the breading is always crispy! You get a ton for such a small price and I will always buy these over another brand!
Josielyn F.
Josielyn F.
Morrill, NE
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:16 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Really tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kids
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets