Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Lewes, De

My toddler LOVES these. Not many companies make chicken nuggets in various shapes, so these are my go to choice. I go straight for these when I'm in the frozen food aisle. They're a decent price considering how much you get and the quality of the chicken. Definitely recommend.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

These Tyson chicken nuggets are yummy! once cooked they're crispy and golden! great with ketuchp to dunk in! great as a night snack or little lunch. For me it fills me up and im never dissatisfied when eating these nuggets I buy these to have and it's always great for a snack.
logan t.
logan t.
New Baltimore, MI

Chicken nuggets. What else do you want? it's a nugget made of chicken. If you seriously need to read a review of your frozen chicken nuggets why are you even bothering buying them? It's not like they're going to be any better than the other guy, but they are gunna be cheaper.
brittany f.
brittany f.

These are always a great choice for dinner, at any age! of course the kiddies love chicken nuggets but adults can to! it's easy to prepare, tastes great and has sales so you can get it for a great price. i would recommend to others with families or for single people as well.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Swannanoa, NC

My kids loves these chicken nuggets they will not eat chicken nuggets unless it the fun ones. I even love them they are so tasty and easy to make even when yu had a long day at work and too tired to cook just pop them in the oven with fries and Mac and cheese and it's done.
stormy D.
stormy D.
Jacksonville, NC

My daughter loves these chicken nuggets begs for them for breakfast often I have bought them every time I go to the grocery store I love its all natural chicken not fake chicken and they are pretty healthy as far as protein goes. The shapes are so great makes her want more.
ali c.
ali c.
Coxs Creek, KY

These are clearly catered for children. They are cheaper than other chicken nuggets and feature fun shapes but lack flavor and do not have the texture of real chicken. Most children won't mind, especially if they eat fast food chicken nuggets but they are not my cup of tea.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL

if you have a toddler or small child you will understand that nuggets are a staple for quick and easy lunches during a busy day. Tyson is the only brand I trust for nuggets, all chicken. the fun shapes make my daughter happy , her eating a full balanced meal makes me happy.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY

These are pretty good frozen nuggets. They get their job done of satisfying a three year old who loves chicken nuggets. They are better when warmed in the oven instead of being nuked in the microwave. They're also fairly affordable so you end up getting your money's worth.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
China Spring, TX

Tyson's chicken nuggets are good and good for you.They are very delicious and very good with any sauce prep time is less than a minute and cooking time is only 15 minutes .kids love them !!! They use all white meat so no antibiotics which is great especially for your kids.
Paige F.