Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Deidre Z.
Deidre Z.
Roseville, MI

tyson is one of my favorite brands for chicken nuggets. i have been buying them for many years now. brand i trust. i deffintiely think tyson is a healthy brand they are also very easy to prepare for lunch and dinner. my daughter loves the fun shapes also
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL

My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! Especially the different shapes! Makes food fun to eat! I love that they're 100 percent real chicken and easy to cook and serve for a quick but balanced meal. I pair them with broccoli or carrots! They taste delicious!
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA

Yummy! I always love chicken nuggets and always buy Tyson. They're a quick snack that fills me up and the kid inside me loves the fun shapes. I like to just pop these in the microwave before I head out the door. These are always a yummy and crispy treat!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite comfort foods! I look forward to these whenever I get a chance and am a repeat customer. The meat is always consistent and tasty and you get a good amount for the price. Overall a great product and the cute shapes only make it better.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Norristown, PA

My son and I enjoy the nuggets . Great for a snack or something quick to eat. They toast very well and it's a great value for the product and very easy to prepare. I would recommend this to people with children or people who like to make quick snacks :)
Alfred E.
Alfred E.

Good and taste amazing and not rubbery like others when you microwave it. Its decent for the price and quite tasty. Best when its on sale and is one of those type of foods that is healthy enough that you can buy over and over and you can just microwave.
Claire P.
Claire P.

These are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets out there. I don't know if it's just the cute shapes, but these are the best tasting to me. Whenever we get these for my little brother, I have to have some too! I love dipping them in ketchup & ranch!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY

I like Tyson Chicken Nuggets because they're easy to make and relatively healthy for you (protien). I like to eat mine with ranch or ketchup. I've bought these many times and its just an easy go to snack. I don't know what else I could say about them.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

I buy these all the time, my son loves the fun shapes and he's kind of a picky eater so anything helps. They are easy to make and easy to eat. Plus they are not expensive and I do have faith in the Tyson brand I feel they're products are good quality.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Tampa, Fl

These are perfect for my kids especially my suddenly picky son ..... the taste is great and all you have to do is pop them in the oven or conventional oven add ketchup and the kids are beyond happy great midday snack to hold them off until dinner !!!!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets