Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

I love getting these chicken nuggets for when my niece comes over. I like how good they taste and that they are easy to make. I love that it is all white meat chicken and that I can normally find them on sale most of the time. I buy this all the time and recommend them to anyone.
Ashlynn N.
Ashlynn N.
Nampa, ID

It is a decent after school snack. It is also nice because you can eat it straight out of the oven or the microwave. A pro is that it is easy and convenient to make. A con is that no matter if you cook it in the microwave or the oven, it will not taste that much better nor worse.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
San Bernardino, CA

Although I am 23 years old, I love me some chicken nuggets. I have always bought the Tyson brand because that is what my mother has always bought. it is easy to prepare when i don't feel like cooking and is great when i watch my younger sisters. Dinosaur nuggets are our favorite.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

Tyson nuggets are always a trusted source for natural ingredients! I turn to these for this reason and they taste great. Convenient and quick meal-we try to keep these on hand in the house. This variety I only give 4 stars because of the price. Cute and fun, but not as practical!
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Lewes, De

My toddler LOVES these. Not many companies make chicken nuggets in various shapes, so these are my go to choice. I go straight for these when I'm in the frozen food aisle. They're a decent price considering how much you get and the quality of the chicken. Definitely recommend.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

These Tyson chicken nuggets are yummy! once cooked they're crispy and golden! great with ketuchp to dunk in! great as a night snack or little lunch. For me it fills me up and im never dissatisfied when eating these nuggets I buy these to have and it's always great for a snack.
logan t.
logan t.
New Baltimore, MI

Chicken nuggets. What else do you want? it's a nugget made of chicken. If you seriously need to read a review of your frozen chicken nuggets why are you even bothering buying them? It's not like they're going to be any better than the other guy, but they are gunna be cheaper.
brittany f.
brittany f.

These are always a great choice for dinner, at any age! of course the kiddies love chicken nuggets but adults can to! it's easy to prepare, tastes great and has sales so you can get it for a great price. i would recommend to others with families or for single people as well.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Swannanoa, NC

My kids loves these chicken nuggets they will not eat chicken nuggets unless it the fun ones. I even love them they are so tasty and easy to make even when yu had a long day at work and too tired to cook just pop them in the oven with fries and Mac and cheese and it's done.
stormy D.
stormy D.
Jacksonville, NC

My daughter loves these chicken nuggets begs for them for breakfast often I have bought them every time I go to the grocery store I love its all natural chicken not fake chicken and they are pretty healthy as far as protein goes. The shapes are so great makes her want more.
Paige F.