Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (2)
Hera L.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY

I make these for the kids. When they need a quick meal. I either put it in the toaster or the conventional oven. They love the and the meat is not bad. The dinosaur shapes are really cute. My son and my little bro are picky eaters and they really like this
Diana H.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA

I absolutely love chicken nuggets, especially those from fast food chains such as mcdonald's. However, I also love the chicken nuggets from tyson too. It is always a quick and easy meal to cook up when I don't have time to go out and eat or buy groceries!
Ale S.
Ale S.

These are delicious!!! I´m really glad that I tried the, they taste just like the chicken they use at subway, although I eat organic food, I still get to try these whenever I´m with friends. They are certainly easy to prepare (I use the microwave) hahaha.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Hallstead, PA

Tyson chicken nuggets make the world go round! They are simple to get ready, and fun to eat! They please every crowd I serve them too! They are super delicious, and great for parties, or just a chill night at home. I will definitely be buying these again!
Katie S.
Katie S.
South Weymouth, MA

oh where do I start oh yes... delicious!!!!!! my whole family loves these super easy there microwaveable!!!!! theres nothing to bad in them you just probobly dont want to have them everyday! i tried them 1 time and io hope i try them again! There so good!
Deidre Z.
Deidre Z.
Roseville, MI

tyson is one of my favorite brands for chicken nuggets. i have been buying them for many years now. brand i trust. i deffintiely think tyson is a healthy brand they are also very easy to prepare for lunch and dinner. my daughter loves the fun shapes also
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA

Yummy! I always love chicken nuggets and always buy Tyson. They're a quick snack that fills me up and the kid inside me loves the fun shapes. I like to just pop these in the microwave before I head out the door. These are always a yummy and crispy treat!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Austin, MN

Very fun shapes for small children! However, I've noticed that a 29oz bag of Tyson Fun Nuggets is the same price as a 32oz bag of regularly shaped Tyson chicken Nuggets. Definitely something to consider if you're on a budget! Fun shapes, or more product?
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL

My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! Especially the different shapes! Makes food fun to eat! I love that they're 100 percent real chicken and easy to cook and serve for a quick but balanced meal. I pair them with broccoli or carrots! They taste delicious!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Norristown, PA

My son and I enjoy the nuggets . Great for a snack or something quick to eat. They toast very well and it's a great value for the product and very easy to prepare. I would recommend this to people with children or people who like to make quick snacks :)
Paige F.