Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA

These nuggets are ok. LIke all chicken nuggets, you are not getting the top lean cuts of meat by any means but they can be good for a quick snack and are great for kids. They are comparable to what you get in your typical kids meal and can pair well with fries
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Powder Springs, GA

I bought these A LOT when my kids were younger and they loved them. Quick and easy dinner... but then I started moving away from fried and breaded meats. But if you're looking of a simple-easy-to-make dinner, this is perfect - especially for the little ones.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL

These are so fun! I buy them when I am tired of the regular nuggets! I make them in the toaster oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown and I dip them in ranch!! My fave dressing btw! They taste so good and I can't help to play with them.
Grisel D.
Grisel D.
Doral, FL

en mi hogar amamos estas nuggets de pollo. principalmente a mi niño de 2 años, le encanta acompañadas de papas fritas. y también las utilizo para reuniones pequeñas con mis amigas como picardea fácil. son muy deliciosas y crujientes .. amo las croketas tyson
Amber B.
Amber B.

The best chicken nuggets of all time! I've been eating these for at least 8 years. They've gotten better somehow. All legitimate white meat. The perfect crispy breading (the secret is to cook them longer and at a higher temp with tatertots) I love dino nugs.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love these dino chicken nuggets! They're so fun and yummy to eat. The nuggets last a long time and are a quick dinner when we are in a rush. I usually pair the nuggets with mac and cheese and a vegetable of our choice. Perfect for both kids and grown-ups!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

LOVE THESE CHICKEN NUGGETS! I am super picky when it comes to buying chicken products because a lot of them taste super fake or are just plain gross, but these are delicious. My siblings love to eat them with fries so when I make them, they're always a HIT!
Tere G.
Tere G.

is very convient for my little one when am in a hurry cause am always in the go go with them taking them to practing haveing them come home and run to each sport pratice i work and hardly have time to cook so this are great for them and plus they love them
Katie S.
Katie S.
South Weymouth, MA

oh where do I start oh yes... delicious!!!!!! my whole family loves these super easy there microwaveable!!!!! theres nothing to bad in them you just probobly dont want to have them everyday! i tried them 1 time and io hope i try them again! There so good!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Austin, MN

Very fun shapes for small children! However, I've noticed that a 29oz bag of Tyson Fun Nuggets is the same price as a 32oz bag of regularly shaped Tyson chicken Nuggets. Definitely something to consider if you're on a budget! Fun shapes, or more product?
Paige F.