Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Tere G.
Tere G.

is very convient for my little one when am in a hurry cause am always in the go go with them taking them to practing haveing them come home and run to each sport pratice i work and hardly have time to cook so this are great for them and plus they love them
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I enjoy eating these with my toddler niece. Usually, I had a hard time finding a good chicken nugget until I found these! Not fatty at all and super delicious. Easy to prepare The only con is that they are super unhealthy but worth the tastes! Recommended.
Hera L.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY

I make these for the kids. When they need a quick meal. I either put it in the toaster or the conventional oven. They love the and the meat is not bad. The dinosaur shapes are really cute. My son and my little bro are picky eaters and they really like this
Diana H.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA

I absolutely love chicken nuggets, especially those from fast food chains such as mcdonald's. However, I also love the chicken nuggets from tyson too. It is always a quick and easy meal to cook up when I don't have time to go out and eat or buy groceries!
Katie S.
Katie S.
South Weymouth, MA

oh where do I start oh yes... delicious!!!!!! my whole family loves these super easy there microwaveable!!!!! theres nothing to bad in them you just probobly dont want to have them everyday! i tried them 1 time and io hope i try them again! There so good!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Hallstead, PA

Tyson chicken nuggets make the world go round! They are simple to get ready, and fun to eat! They please every crowd I serve them too! They are super delicious, and great for parties, or just a chill night at home. I will definitely be buying these again!
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA

Yummy! I always love chicken nuggets and always buy Tyson. They're a quick snack that fills me up and the kid inside me loves the fun shapes. I like to just pop these in the microwave before I head out the door. These are always a yummy and crispy treat!
Deidre Z.
Deidre Z.
Roseville, MI

tyson is one of my favorite brands for chicken nuggets. i have been buying them for many years now. brand i trust. i deffintiely think tyson is a healthy brand they are also very easy to prepare for lunch and dinner. my daughter loves the fun shapes also
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Austin, MN

Very fun shapes for small children! However, I've noticed that a 29oz bag of Tyson Fun Nuggets is the same price as a 32oz bag of regularly shaped Tyson chicken Nuggets. Definitely something to consider if you're on a budget! Fun shapes, or more product?
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL

My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! Especially the different shapes! Makes food fun to eat! I love that they're 100 percent real chicken and easy to cook and serve for a quick but balanced meal. I pair them with broccoli or carrots! They taste delicious!
Paige F.