Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Tampa , Fl

These are perfect for my kids especially my suddenly picky son ..... the taste is great and all you have to do is pop them in the oven or conventional oven add ketchup and the kids are beyond happy great midday snack to hold them off until dinner !!!!
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are a delicious meal and super fun for all kids. They can be a little soggy if not cooked for the right period of time and i strongly recommend you cook them in the oven. I would recommend them to most chicken nugget eaters.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

We buy these all he time. We can't be out of stock of these. My toddler eats them almost every day. I too enjoy these and can't eat any other kind now. The flavor is just so great and can be microwaved or put in the oven and retain the same flavor.
Diana W.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR

Oh my goodness! My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE chicken nuggets and my go-to party food after a long night out or even to stay in and binge-watch netflix with. I mean come on, who doesn't embrace their inner child with fun dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets!?!?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntington, WV

Love these! So easy to enjoy quickly and on the go. Perfect with a little mac and cheese or with a tortilla and veggies for a chicken wrap. As a college student, I never have time too cook a big elaborate dinner so this is a great alternative!!!!!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA

These are definitely not just for kids! I make these when I'm in a rush between work and college or when I'm completely lazy and don't know what to make. You can make mini chicken parms with these or just dunk them in your favorite dipping sauces!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL

Out of all the frozen meat varieties, Tyson is always the best. Especially the chicken nuggets! They always cook just right. Never too greasy and the breading is great. I like them for more of a snack than a meal but that's because I'm an adult.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR

These are great when babysitting little ones. They have a good texture and are a healthier alternative to a lot of brands you could reach for. I get these any time I know I'll be babysitting. They work great and keep the kids happy and full.
Erika B.
Erika B.

I like these for myself as well as my toddler twins. I believe they are a great snack and doesn't contain all the unhealthy fillers that come with most other chicken nuggets. I would recommend for parents to try with their kids or others!
Katt C.
Katt C.
Laredo, TX

Okay so I'm not a fan at all. I will say I'm very picky about frozen foods. I think that you need to be able to fry them in order to fully enjoy. I know I'm extremely picky but I won't buy again. My 2 year old sister was not a fan either.
Paige F.