Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Jesseca H.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Spontaneous W.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Melissa J.See all 4 photos

BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use o...BBQ sauce and ranch 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip the...Barbecue Sauce! 21 Answers
Photos (4)
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
I may be a twenty year old college student but I am still in love with these. The chicken tastes fresh and the breaking is good. I'm a very picky eater and this is the only brand I will buy. On my list every time I go to the store.
Maya A.
Maya A.
They taste good! The kids love them, and are aesthetically adorable. They are a pretty good value considering it comes with a lot of product! The only thing about it is that some of them taste weird. They have a weird kick to it...
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Let me start of by saying my two year old does not like meat...but these are something she will actually eat! They're fun shapes and I feel good about her eating them vs. fast food chicken nuggets. Great taste for the whole family
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
These tyson chicken nuggets are good but they are just really salty. When I say salty I mean when you add salt in your cake mix instead of sugar. I did not think these were good flavor wise but they are good moist chicken nuggets.
Mara U.
Mara U.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My kids love Fun Nuggets, they are a staple in our house. Great for times when I don't really feel like cooking, but I want my kid to have some protein. I think the price point is decent and the kids really like the dino shapes.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Foodie Expert
I always keep a bag of these for my son. They are a great snack for after school or for lunch very easy to prepare I sometimes use the microwave but taste better in the over I will always purchase these and Keep them in my home.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Toledo , OH
My two year old loves these nuggets. He'd eat them all day everyday if I'd let him. Thankfully they cook up pretty quickly by the time I have the rest of his lunch together, his nuggets are done. He loves the taste and dunking.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Foodie Expert
My freezer never lacks this little puppies. I'm 22 and you bet this is the first thing on my shopping list because what is adulting if not 5 finely crisped Dino nugs and a large glass of moscato after a long day working retail
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
My grandson is a chicken nugget-a-holic. He loves all things nuggets. This brand is his #1 favorite. They are tasty and come in fun shapes. The bag has more nuggets than most other brands too. I would recommend this product.
VictoriaLeigh C.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh , NC
My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets