BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Merissa S.
Snellville, GA
I like chicken nuggets. These are okay. I don't buy
these often because I just prefer others. Also, I
really just don't like the breading on it. it tastes a little
weird. It's easy to make; just pop it in the oven. I
probably wont buy it again just because I don't really
like the way they taste.
Marny G.
A great deal for the money. You get enough nuggets to last you awhile. They are very easy to prepare with directions on the bag. They aren't healthy, but a good comfort food. I was shocked by how good they were. I would definitely recommend these to someone that loves chicken nuggets but is looking for more bang for their buck.
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
So yummy! My son loves these and so do my husband and I. They are just as good as the regular Tyson nuggets but with fun shapes. They are healthier than some of the other brands which is an added bonus. My son asks me for them all the time.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Best chicken nuggets ever. Tyson brand is one of my favorite and trusted to my family for many years. The chicken nuggets are delicious. I always buy them for my kids plus they love the figures. I highly recommend it.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA
Great snack and appetizer choice! Easy to make, and awesome for a quick after school snack or paired with some pasta. There aren't really any cons, they're very tasty and easy to make! Great value for the price, and I would 100% buy these again! My family loves them!
Angela K.
I I love these. They taste like chicken and are the best chicken nuggets you can buy. They're crispy and tasty. Best breaded chicken nuggets you can buy in store. Bin grocery stores and walmart. Affordable especially for the quality.
Alfred E.
Good and taste amazing and not rubbery like others when you microwave it. Its decent for the price and quite tasty. Best when its on sale and is one of those type of foods that is healthy enough that you can buy over and over and you can just microwave.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Tyson chicken as a brand is really good, but this was just an ok item. If anything I love the Tyson Chicken Fingers or the Popcorn chicken. If you have children these nuggets are a fun and good option. They will enjoy them , and help the stubborn ones eat more lol.
Shelby Lou H.
I love these chicken nuggets they are very healthy and they are made with good ingredients they are very good tasting and they are easy to cook I would totally recommend this to anybody who has children or just wants fun shapes and chicken nuggets
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
This does what it needs to feed a bunch of people or children, but it is obviously not great. Doesn't seem like real chicken, has gristle all throughout. I would buy again if I had to, but it wouldn't be on my personal menu anytime soon. A little over priced for the quality I think.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.