BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
Andreina C.
Hyde park, MA
Good enough chicken nuggets. When my younger cousins come over I make them, they are very easy I just put them in the oven. It's a struggle meal I often use as a college student but it's still tasty !
Cheyenne W.
Alexandria, MN
I could eat the hole bag if you'd let me! These are so tasty and are awesome with ranch! I love to munch on these and watch tv. Very convenient to make and don't take a long time to cook! Good flavor
Nikki B.
My family has bought Tyson chicken nuggets for as long as I can remember. It's always a staple in the freezer because they are really tasty and juicy. And a simple pop in the oven lunch or dinner.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
My daughter loves these. She loves that they are shaped like dinosaurs and she's a very picky eater so it helps when she's feeling peckish to give her these she'll always eat them. Not a bad buy!
rachel w.
my favorite frozen chicken nuggets. there is never any fat in the meat. i'm super picky about how my chicken is. there is never gristle. that's the main reason i love it. plus it's super yummy.
launa d.
I dont buy this often but Id rather buy these than the fast food version. I highly recommend for those trying to control what they eat. Not exactly healthy but more healthy than fast food
Samantha  R.
I buy these for my 13 month old son all the time!! He loves the fun shapes and the taste is great! These are very affordable and they last a long time! They are so easy to make as well!!
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Jacqueline B.
They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.