BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Angela K.
I I love these. They taste like chicken and are the best chicken nuggets you can buy. They're crispy and tasty. Best breaded chicken nuggets you can buy in store. Bin grocery stores and walmart. Affordable especially for the quality.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
I just recently bought a deep fryer and who doesn't love deep fried chicken nuggets? I mean I know the grease is unhealthy for you but I just can't resist the great taste of Tyson chicken nuggets in the deep fryer. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for some good chicken nuggets for dinner!
Cassandra R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Tysons chicken nuggets are so freaking good. My boyfriend takes them to work for lunch everyday! And when I babysit my nephews I always bake them some Tysons chicken nuggets they are in love with them, with a little bit of ketchup and some juice on the side mmmm so goood.
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
My siblings LOVE chicken nuggets... and I confess. So do I for a nice "take me back to my childhood" day. I love dipping these in ranch and savoring my childhood love ago. Actually, It is quite delightful. :) I recommend all fun loving adults to buy a "kiddie food " every one in a while
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I LOVE IT! This brand is my favorite when it comes to nuggets, they are so crunchy and delicious! I especially make them in the oven and they come out excellent! And I always get it in costco or target at good prices! I recommend it and especially the moms because they come with shapes that makes it look fun for kids! 😍🤤
Rebecca R.
These are an easy microwave type of nugget. They are great for packing lunches for school or even work. I'd think they are suited well for children as I've been buying these for a very long time and haven't found gristle and such in these as I have in other brands.
Catherine B.
I can testify, as a 21 year old adult in college, I have bought these very recently. There are some nights you just need a serving that's more than recommended and to just indulge yourself into that crispy, Dino-shaped goodness. These are super solid to just warm up and eat and pretend you're just a big kid again.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Tyson Chicken Nuggets have been a mainstay in my home for many years.  We have 5 children from age 2 to 18 and they have all been raised on Tyson chicken.  They are far superior to competitors and very easy to prepare.  I am quite sure our freezer will hold Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets for years to come!
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK
My nephew absolutely loves chicken nuggets, it's one of the only foods he will eat. When he would stay with me I used to have to go to McDonald's to get him chicken nuggets, but now I keep Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets stocked in my freezer and he always has something to eat!
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I bought these at Walmart. They were out of the regular ones. I thought better to get these then not at all. My kids just loved them. I placed them on a cookie sheet and baked them. They came out crispy. I would definitely recommend theses.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.