Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Jillian T.
Jillian T.

I babysit a lot and th kids love these. At the beginning when I used to babysit I really didn't want to eat them. I'm not the biggest fan of chicken. One day I was so hungry and I tried the chicken and I thought it was awesome. Now they are always in my fridge
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, Va

These nuggets are ok. LIke all chicken nuggets, you are not getting the top lean cuts of meat by any means but they can be good for a quick snack and are great for kids. They are comparable to what you get in your typical kids meal and can pair well with fries
Enza M.
Enza M.
Roseville, MI

Tyson nuggets are great! My 5 children love them. As for ingredients the chicken seems to be all white meat. I feel the value is good, even better when I can find it on sale. Very easy for my children to prepare them selves in the micro or myself in the oven.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Scarbro, WV

Very easy dinner/snack for my kids who LOVE nuggest, and they LOVE the taste and the shape which makes it much easier and fun for them to eat! Great price! Would highly recommend  to anyone, mostly people with kids, i will be buying more that's for sure!
Elijah A.
Elijah A.
Presque Isle, ME

There not so good at all. They are very chewy and they smell like B.O sometimes. If your craving chicken and don't want to cook it, just stop by a mcdonalds or KFC it's so much better than this frozen chicken. (It tastes better if you cook it from the oven!)
Grace G.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL

These are so fun! I buy them when I am tired of the regular nuggets! I make them in the toaster oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown and I dip them in ranch!! My fave dressing btw! They taste so good and I can't help to play with them.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

My 4 year old loves these chicken nuggets. If she had it her way, she would eat only these all of the time. Unlike other frozen chicken nuggets, they don't turn out tasting like crap if cooked in the microwave which is perfect if you're fixing a quick lunch.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Powder Spgs, GA

I bought these A LOT when my kids were younger and they loved them. Quick and easy dinner... but then I started moving away from fried and breaded meats. But if you're looking of a simple-easy-to-make dinner, this is perfect - especially for the little ones.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love these dino chicken nuggets! They're so fun and yummy to eat. The nuggets last a long time and are a quick dinner when we are in a rush. I usually pair the nuggets with mac and cheese and a vegetable of our choice. Perfect for both kids and grown-ups!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

LOVE THESE CHICKEN NUGGETS! I am super picky when it comes to buying chicken products because a lot of them taste super fake or are just plain gross, but these are delicious. My siblings love to eat them with fries so when I make them, they're always a HIT!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets