BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jay R.
I love these Tyson chicken nuggets. They have these fun designs that come in dinosaur shapes and they're really cute and delicious. I'm a repeat consumer. I'd recommend to anyone. Just be careful when cooking them. They tend to dry out if they're overheated.
Katia H.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love these nuggets. They are perfect for lunches for my kids since they are delicious and the perfect size. My kids don't want to eat any other nuggets! You get a generous amount for the cost. I recommend these for any kids who love to eat chicken nuggets!
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This bag is resealable and the best part of these nuggets is that they are pre cooked. You can taste that the nuggets never have fat in them and are of good quality meat. I heat these up in the oven and within minutes I have a great nugget snack. Also, kids love them!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Kids love chicken nuggets, and these Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are perfect. My kids love playing dinosaur when they eat them. They come in bulk packages so I always have plenty at an affordable price. I find that chicken nuggets can sometimes be to peppery tasting, but these are just right.
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These are great Tyson actually makes the brand of McDonald's chicken nuggets but instead of these are in fun little figures so that your kids can get entertained with these little fun shapes because if you have kids like mine they hate eating whatsoever so I have to always buy the chicken nuggets with fun little figures
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If I don't go to school I'll wake up a little late put them in the microwave for a bit then fry them for a while and eat them with ketchup air barbeque sauce they don't taste nasty and cheasy like the nuggets from my Donald's that's nasty they actually taste like crap and these taste like chicken 100%.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
I have to say, these are perfect for nights I'm babysitting my nephews or even sitting at home when I don't feel like cooking a whole home-cooked meal. Very convenient & tasty! Also affordable at almost any grocery store. I have to admit, they area favorite to me & my husband as well.
Ere G.
Brownsville, TX
For when the kids are pt f school. This goes great with some home made macarroni and cheese. Just put some nugget in a tray and pop them in the oven for tha exta cripy. Dont microwave them, since they are frozen, they will be soggy. Other than that great flavor and helps when in a rush
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
I make my boyfriend buy these for me all the time.

I don't think there's really a huge difference between the taste and quality of the Fun Nuggets versus the regular nuggets.

I like the quality of the chicken. I never see anything questionable or compromising in the nuggets either.

I love these.
Erika B.
I like these for myself as well as my toddler twins. I believe they are a great snack and doesn't contain all the unhealthy fillers that come with most other chicken nuggets. I would recommend for parents to try with their kids or others!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.