Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Grace G.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL

These are so fun! I buy them when I am tired of the regular nuggets! I make them in the toaster oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown and I dip them in ranch!! My fave dressing btw! They taste so good and I can't help to play with them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

LOVE THESE CHICKEN NUGGETS! I am super picky when it comes to buying chicken products because a lot of them taste super fake or are just plain gross, but these are delicious. My siblings love to eat them with fries so when I make them, they're always a HIT!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love these dino chicken nuggets! They're so fun and yummy to eat. The nuggets last a long time and are a quick dinner when we are in a rush. I usually pair the nuggets with mac and cheese and a vegetable of our choice. Perfect for both kids and grown-ups!
Mia V.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA

I started eating these when I was 4 and I am now 22 and I still eat these chicken nuggets. They are delicious and nutritious. No doubt that I will be buying these for my kids someday. Favorite chicken nuggets that don't even compare to all it's competitors!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI

My son loves these nuggets. He is 6 and loves chicken nuggets, and the fun shapes are always a plus. They're easy to make and taste great. They are a well known brand and not too full of bad ingredients. I would definitely recommend these to other parents!
Hera L.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY

I make these for the kids. When they need a quick meal. I either put it in the toaster or the conventional oven. They love the and the meat is not bad. The dinosaur shapes are really cute. My son and my little bro are picky eaters and they really like this
Tere G.
Tere G.

is very convient for my little one when am in a hurry cause am always in the go go with them taking them to practing haveing them come home and run to each sport pratice i work and hardly have time to cook so this are great for them and plus they love them
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I enjoy eating these with my toddler niece. Usually, I had a hard time finding a good chicken nugget until I found these! Not fatty at all and super delicious. Easy to prepare The only con is that they are super unhealthy but worth the tastes! Recommended.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Hallstead, PA

Tyson chicken nuggets make the world go round! They are simple to get ready, and fun to eat! They please every crowd I serve them too! They are super delicious, and great for parties, or just a chill night at home. I will definitely be buying these again!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA

I absolutely love chicken nuggets, especially those from fast food chains such as mcdonald's. However, I also love the chicken nuggets from tyson too. It is always a quick and easy meal to cook up when I don't have time to go out and eat or buy groceries!
Paige F.