Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Diana H.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA

I absolutely love chicken nuggets, especially those from fast food chains such as mcdonald's. However, I also love the chicken nuggets from tyson too. It is always a quick and easy meal to cook up when I don't have time to go out and eat or buy groceries!
Katie S.
Katie S.
South Weymouth, MA

oh where do I start oh yes... delicious!!!!!! my whole family loves these super easy there microwaveable!!!!! theres nothing to bad in them you just probobly dont want to have them everyday! i tried them 1 time and io hope i try them again! There so good!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Austin, MN

Very fun shapes for small children! However, I've noticed that a 29oz bag of Tyson Fun Nuggets is the same price as a 32oz bag of regularly shaped Tyson chicken Nuggets. Definitely something to consider if you're on a budget! Fun shapes, or more product?
Deidre Z.
Deidre Z.
Roseville, MI

tyson is one of my favorite brands for chicken nuggets. i have been buying them for many years now. brand i trust. i deffintiely think tyson is a healthy brand they are also very easy to prepare for lunch and dinner. my daughter loves the fun shapes also
Alfred E.
Alfred E.

Good and taste amazing and not rubbery like others when you microwave it. Its decent for the price and quite tasty. Best when its on sale and is one of those type of foods that is healthy enough that you can buy over and over and you can just microwave.
Claire P.
Claire P.

These are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets out there. I don't know if it's just the cute shapes, but these are the best tasting to me. Whenever we get these for my little brother, I have to have some too! I love dipping them in ketchup & ranch!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

I buy these all the time, my son loves the fun shapes and he's kind of a picky eater so anything helps. They are easy to make and easy to eat. Plus they are not expensive and I do have faith in the Tyson brand I feel they're products are good quality.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY

I like Tyson Chicken Nuggets because they're easy to make and relatively healthy for you (protien). I like to eat mine with ranch or ketchup. I've bought these many times and its just an easy go to snack. I don't know what else I could say about them.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are a delicious meal and super fun for all kids. They can be a little soggy if not cooked for the right period of time and i strongly recommend you cook them in the oven. I would recommend them to most chicken nugget eaters.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

We buy these all he time. We can't be out of stock of these. My toddler eats them almost every day. I too enjoy these and can't eat any other kind now. The flavor is just so great and can be microwaved or put in the oven and retain the same flavor.
Paige F.