Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Diana W.
Diana W.
Sherwood, AR
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Oh my goodness! My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE chicken nuggets and my go-to party food after a long night out or even to stay in and binge-watch netflix with. I mean come on, who doesn't embrace their inner child with fun dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets!?!?
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 14, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are definitely not just for kids! I make these when I'm in a rush between work and college or when I'm completely lazy and don't know what to make. You can make mini chicken parms with these or just dunk them in your favorite dipping sauces!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntington, WV
Dec. 26, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Love these! So easy to enjoy quickly and on the go. Perfect with a little mac and cheese or with a tortilla and veggies for a chicken wrap. As a college student, I never have time too cook a big elaborate dinner so this is a great alternative!!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Hoover, AL
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Out of all the frozen meat varieties, Tyson is always the best. Especially the chicken nuggets! They always cook just right. Never too greasy and the breading is great. I like them for more of a snack than a meal but that's because I'm an adult.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are great when babysitting little ones. They have a good texture and are a healthier alternative to a lot of brands you could reach for. I get these any time I know I'll be babysitting. They work great and keep the kids happy and full.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Jan. 18, 2017, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I like these for myself as well as my toddler twins. I believe they are a great snack and doesn't contain all the unhealthy fillers that come with most other chicken nuggets. I would recommend for parents to try with their kids or others!
Katt C.
Katt C.
Laredo, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Okay so I'm not a fan at all. I will say I'm very picky about frozen foods. I think that you need to be able to fry them in order to fully enjoy. I know I'm extremely picky but I won't buy again. My 2 year old sister was not a fan either.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Jan. 14, 2017, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Even those these are shaped in dinosaur shapes they are the bomb! My favorite is to dip them in ketchup or BBQ sauce! Pros is that it's very easy to keep eating them. Definitely recommend to others because they're great for everyone.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Nov. 7, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I'm all for easy lunches puppies in the oven twenty minutes later than ready for it and can't love them there's nothing better than finding a good healthy chicken nuggets for the kids is so hard to find anything for kids at 100% good
Mary P.
Mary P.
Dec. 8, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I thought these would be fun for the kids - I was right. They loved the fun shapes.. but the taste wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It was good, but not great. However, I would recommend this for a quick meal at home.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets