Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS

These nuggets are my kids' favorite. They love them as a quick lunch, dinner or after school snack. The price is affordable and the ingredients and brand are trustworthy. I will probably continue to purchase these for my kiddos because well they're fun and nutritious well somewhat lol.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I like these chicken nuggets when I am in a hurry or don't want to cook a fancy meal. They are especially helpful when I babysit because the kids love them. I am not a huge fan of eating frozen chicken nuggets as much as going out and buying a meal but I do eat them every now and then
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Oceanside, NY

Dino nuggets are my FAVORITE! I'm 20 years old and have the diet of a 'sophisticated 5 year old'. Food in shapes is ultimately better than food that's boring and not in shapes, and dinosaurs are the best shape there is! These nuggets are amazing, and I literally eat them all the time.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Commerce, TX

I feel like a little kid again even though I'm in college, but it's great and I love these with some mac and cheese curled up in front of the TV in between study sessions. They're even shaped cool, so of course you use them to act out a scene before you eat them, but they're so good.
Verónica D.
Verónica D.

I love this, the first time i bought just because they have dinosaur shape, but it really surprised me, this are really chicken not like some nuggets that are made of a weird kind of mix that try to taste like chicken. Sometimes this is my dinner with a garlic dip, really delicious!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI

For a pre cooked, frozen chicken I would say that this would be the best brand. Overall this type of food can only taste so good because it's not fresh but compared to other brands it is the best. I wouldn't purchase again just because pre cooked frozen chicken is unappealing to me.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Madison, NC

my children love these nuggets. my 5 year old could eat them every day. he likes them cooked in the microwave if he is ready to eat right then and there. but if he wants to wait he likes them cooked in the oven so they will be crispy. these are the only brand of nuggets i will buy.
Xavi H.
Xavi H.
Calexico, CA

great if you have kids in the house or a lot of nephews that come to your house!. they usually dont eat nothing but nuggets!!! .These taste good as they dont feel like plastic or like bad quality if youre thinking about quality food for kids, as tyson is a well known quality brand.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

These are so cute & so good. I've had the dinosaur ones & they are amazing for any age! The shapes make it more fun! Wouldn't say it's the healthiest food but it's really delicious & really easy to make when you don't want to cook or when there's no time to cook a home cooked meal!
Erica M.
Erica M.

I am a 31 year old woman and love these nuggets myself. I always have them on Trex Tuesday!! One of the best frozen nuggets you can get, also easy and quick to make! Great for not only children, but the child that lives in us adults as well. Definitely recommend these fun nuggets.
Paige F.