Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
sarah S.
sarah S.
Scarbro, WV

Very easy dinner/snack for my kids who LOVE nuggest, and they LOVE the taste and the shape which makes it much easier and fun for them to eat! Great price! Would highly recommend  to anyone, mostly people with kids, i will be buying more that's for sure!
Enza M.
Enza M.
Roseville, MI

Tyson nuggets are great! My 5 children love them. As for ingredients the chicken seems to be all white meat. I feel the value is good, even better when I can find it on sale. Very easy for my children to prepare them selves in the micro or myself in the oven.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL

These are so fun! I buy them when I am tired of the regular nuggets! I make them in the toaster oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown and I dip them in ranch!! My fave dressing btw! They taste so good and I can't help to play with them.
Elijah A.
Elijah A.
Presque Isle, ME

There not so good at all. They are very chewy and they smell like B.O sometimes. If your craving chicken and don't want to cook it, just stop by a mcdonalds or KFC it's so much better than this frozen chicken. (It tastes better if you cook it from the oven!)
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Powder Spgs, GA

I bought these A LOT when my kids were younger and they loved them. Quick and easy dinner... but then I started moving away from fried and breaded meats. But if you're looking of a simple-easy-to-make dinner, this is perfect - especially for the little ones.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love these dino chicken nuggets! They're so fun and yummy to eat. The nuggets last a long time and are a quick dinner when we are in a rush. I usually pair the nuggets with mac and cheese and a vegetable of our choice. Perfect for both kids and grown-ups!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

LOVE THESE CHICKEN NUGGETS! I am super picky when it comes to buying chicken products because a lot of them taste super fake or are just plain gross, but these are delicious. My siblings love to eat them with fries so when I make them, they're always a HIT!
Mia V.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA

I started eating these when I was 4 and I am now 22 and I still eat these chicken nuggets. They are delicious and nutritious. No doubt that I will be buying these for my kids someday. Favorite chicken nuggets that don't even compare to all it's competitors!
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Their real easy to heat up. It's perfect for a small snack before lunch or dinner for those kids who cannot hold their hunger. Always buy this every chance I get and when we right now at home. Definitely recommend for those who would like 100% white chicken
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I enjoy eating these with my toddler niece. Usually, I had a hard time finding a good chicken nugget until I found these! Not fatty at all and super delicious. Easy to prepare The only con is that they are super unhealthy but worth the tastes! Recommended.
Paige F.