Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Tere G.
Tere G.
Nov. 7, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
is very convient for my little one when am in a hurry cause am always in the go go with them taking them to practing haveing them come home and run to each sport pratice i work and hardly have time to cook so this are great for them and plus they love them
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI
Jan. 11, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My son loves these nuggets. He is 6 and loves chicken nuggets, and the fun shapes are always a plus. They're easy to make and taste great. They are a well known brand and not too full of bad ingredients. I would definitely recommend these to other parents!
Katie S.
Katie S.
South Weymouth, MA
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
oh where do I start oh yes... delicious!!!!!! my whole family loves these super easy there microwaveable!!!!! theres nothing to bad in them you just probobly dont want to have them everyday! i tried them 1 time and io hope i try them again! There so good!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I absolutely love chicken nuggets, especially those from fast food chains such as mcdonald's. However, I also love the chicken nuggets from tyson too. It is always a quick and easy meal to cook up when I don't have time to go out and eat or buy groceries!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Hallstead, PA
Jan. 31, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Tyson chicken nuggets make the world go round! They are simple to get ready, and fun to eat! They please every crowd I serve them too! They are super delicious, and great for parties, or just a chill night at home. I will definitely be buying these again!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Austin, MN
Very fun shapes for small children! However, I've noticed that a 29oz bag of Tyson Fun Nuggets is the same price as a 32oz bag of regularly shaped Tyson chicken Nuggets. Definitely something to consider if you're on a budget! Fun shapes, or more product?
Deidre Z.
Deidre Z.
Roseville, MI
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
tyson is one of my favorite brands for chicken nuggets. i have been buying them for many years now. brand i trust. i deffintiely think tyson is a healthy brand they are also very easy to prepare for lunch and dinner. my daughter loves the fun shapes also
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY
Jan. 12, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I like Tyson Chicken Nuggets because they're easy to make and relatively healthy for you (protien). I like to eat mine with ranch or ketchup. I've bought these many times and its just an easy go to snack. I don't know what else I could say about them.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Nov. 25, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Tyson chicken fun nuggets are a delicious meal and super fun for all kids. They can be a little soggy if not cooked for the right period of time and i strongly recommend you cook them in the oven. I would recommend them to most chicken nugget eaters.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Jan. 21, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
We buy these all he time. We can't be out of stock of these. My toddler eats them almost every day. I too enjoy these and can't eat any other kind now. The flavor is just so great and can be microwaved or put in the oven and retain the same flavor.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets