BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
These chicken nuggets are my favorite! There better if you bake them then microvwave them. they have a great taste, perfect for snack time or a meal for smaller children. I love these, if i was still in my nugget phase I would buy thm eery thime i go to the store!
Enza M.
Roseville, MI
Tyson nuggets are great! My 5 children love them. As for ingredients the chicken seems to be all white meat. I feel the value is good, even better when I can find it on sale. Very easy for my children to prepare them selves in the micro or myself in the oven.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
A friend of my mom's recommended these to her and my mom came and told me about them. I am a first time user and a mom to 4 so I had to try these out. They were great and my kids loved them too. The shapes made them so fun for my twin baby boys to eat and my daughter loved the dino theme. I highly recommend this product to you moms out there! This is a lunch time life saver!
Chennette B.
My husband loves these. they are already cooked so all that has to be done is to heat them up. He will eat them alone or add them to something. Me, I like to add them to a salad and make it a some what healthy meal. It's great when I am super hungry and don't want to wait a long time to eat.
Kendall W.
Cypress, TX
I love Tyson nugs. As a college student, they are always great to have on hand for a snack or for a meal. They are easy to prepare if you're in a hurry and are delicious. They are reasonably priced and can last at least a week. I would highly recommend all college students to keep these on hand.
Sarah L.
I buy these all the time, my son loves the fun shapes and he's kind of a picky eater so anything helps. They are easy to make and easy to eat. Plus they are not expensive and I do have faith in the Tyson brand I feel they're products are good quality.
Shannon E.
Kissimmee, FL
These are great to keep in the freezer! I always keep them on hand because they can be warmed up in the microwave within just a couple of minutes (although if you want a crispy breading definitely use the oven). The re-closable bag makes them very resistant to freezer burn which makes them last even longer. They're a nice, quick meal for someone on the go.
Jay R.
I love these Tyson chicken nuggets. They have these fun designs that come in dinosaur shapes and they're really cute and delicious. I'm a repeat consumer. I'd recommend to anyone. Just be careful when cooking them. They tend to dry out if they're overheated.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This bag is resealable and the best part of these nuggets is that they are pre cooked. You can taste that the nuggets never have fat in them and are of good quality meat. I heat these up in the oven and within minutes I have a great nugget snack. Also, kids love them!
Katia H.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love these nuggets. They are perfect for lunches for my kids since they are delicious and the perfect size. My kids don't want to eat any other nuggets! You get a generous amount for the cost. I recommend these for any kids who love to eat chicken nuggets!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.