Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Memphis

These are the world's best chicken nuggets. Made in the oven, they are perfectly crispy and delicious. They are well priced for the amount of nuggets that you receive, and are not too bad for you. Kids love the fun shapes, and it makes mealtime fun with little ones.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Hobe Sound, FL

BOY I live for this fun chicken nuggests and its very easy to cook and when I was little I would always get the one with dinosaurs and if you have a little brother or sister or nephews or nieces that are little they would love it and I would want everyone to eat it
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

These are a really great meal or snack for your or the kids. I always have some on hand. especially doing the winter, never know when your gonna get snowed in. These are great to just pop in the oven and then eat as is or you can though them in a salad if you want.
Kambrie K.
Kambrie K.

These are so delicious! They're easy to make and they come in a large enough package so I don't have to buy them all the time. They're a lot of fun to share with my siblings and they always ask for them. I've repurchased several times. They're popular in our house!
kianny H.
kianny H.

YESSSSSSSSs so amazing, ive been eating these since i was in elementary school and i am 20 now!! i could never go to a food market place and not get anything tyson. it is literally my favorite and honestly the best i ever had. im a loyal customer with this brand.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

These chicken nuggets are a great go-to in my kitchen. They do not take long to bake. My children love the animal shapes. You get a good amount for the price. They have a more breaded taste and not fried. That is a more healthier option than frying them.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Williams, AZ

Tyson is famous for their chicken and their fun nuggets are no exception! These nuggets are extremely tasty and the shapes ensure your kids will gobble them up. Some other brands are soggy compressed chicken, Tyson is a quality product that any kid would enjoy.
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Jackson Heights, NY

Quick, fast, and affordable. These chicken nuggets are every college kids dream. They are fast to make and are little tastes of childhood in your mouth. I don't exactly think that they are healthy for you in large quantities, but once in a while they are great.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.

I babysit a lot and th kids love these. At the beginning when I used to babysit I really didn't want to eat them. I'm not the biggest fan of chicken. One day I was so hungry and I tried the chicken and I thought it was awesome. Now they are always in my fridge
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA

These nuggets are ok. LIke all chicken nuggets, you are not getting the top lean cuts of meat by any means but they can be good for a quick snack and are great for kids. They are comparable to what you get in your typical kids meal and can pair well with fries
Paige F.