Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK

Easy and fast dinner for kids. But my daughter was not a fan of them. They get hard and if the whole bag is not cooked the new gets taste like they have freezer burn. Will not be buying again since my daughter eats like 4 at a time it's a waste of money when they start tasting bad after bag has been opened.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM

These nugget small pieces are the best for anywhere and anything. Their great for sides, lunches, or just a snack to bite on. Their my turn to when I need a snack real bad with my little sisters when we're watching a movie. All you have to do Is pop it in the oven and wait for 20-30mins and your set to eat.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Hackensack, NJ

There's something about dinosaur chicken nuggets that are truly timeless, especially when they're as good as the Tyson ones. I've had the regular Tyson nuggets and they're amazing so if they don't have them definitely buy these. Taste exactly like white meat chicken and no fillers. Excellent nugget choice.
Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Emory, TX

These Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are great! My little 3-year old just loves them. and heck so do i! my family eats em up and any Tyson brand products are delicious. We buy Tyson before any other chicken company when it comes to frozen chicken. and you know it doesn't even taste frozen. crazy but its good.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ

Tyson is my go to brand for chicken nuggets. I find the taste and quality to be better than similar priced brands. I have a very picky toddler and I've found the shapes to be a great way of encouraging her to eat. I will definitely be buying this product again and I would recommend it to others as well.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , Tx

I may be an adult but I still love these chicken nuggets! Because everything tastes better in Dino shape, am I right??! Tyson my go to for buying frozen chicken because it tastes THE BEST. it doesn't taste fake or cheap. We trust Tyson in my household and always have Dino nuggets readily available! Yum!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

If I don't go to school I'll wake up a little late put them in the microwave for a bit then fry them for a while and eat them with ketchup air barbeque sauce they don't taste nasty and cheasy like the nuggets from my Donald's that's nasty they actually taste like crap and these taste like chicken 100%.
Paola V.
Paola V.

Faleem M.
Faleem M.
Walden, NY

Kingdom chicken nuggets for usually for children it is such a good snack for when you are not hungry but when you want something small to eat. Chicken nuggets is definitely satisfying to The Taste it's not really healthy unless it's like white chicken but it's still tasty and will continue to buy it.
S K.
S K.

These chicken nuggets taste really good, are affordable, and easy dinner to just throw in the oven. They have savory, juicy, chicken inside and crunchy breading on the outside of you cook them long enough. The shapes are cute and picky eaters shouldn't have a problem with these. Will continue buying.
Paige F.