BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Nora R.
My kids love Tysons chicken nuggets they taste so good I love them too I love that they're quick to pop in the microwave and they're done if you seconds and you got a quick snack the price is affordable it's definitely must have at home especially if we had little
Enza M.
Roseville, MI
Tyson nuggets are great! My 5 children love them. As for ingredients the chicken seems to be all white meat. I feel the value is good, even better when I can find it on sale. Very easy for my children to prepare them selves in the micro or myself in the oven.
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
My husband loves these. they are already cooked so all that has to be done is to heat them up. He will eat them alone or add them to something. Me, I like to add them to a salad and make it a some what healthy meal. It's great when I am super hungry and don't want to wait a long time to eat.
Shannon E.
Kissimmee, FL
These are great to keep in the freezer! I always keep them on hand because they can be warmed up in the microwave within just a couple of minutes (although if you want a crispy breading definitely use the oven). The re-closable bag makes them very resistant to freezer burn which makes them last even longer. They're a nice, quick meal for someone on the go.
Jay R.
I love these Tyson chicken nuggets. They have these fun designs that come in dinosaur shapes and they're really cute and delicious. I'm a repeat consumer. I'd recommend to anyone. Just be careful when cooking them. They tend to dry out if they're overheated.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This bag is resealable and the best part of these nuggets is that they are pre cooked. You can taste that the nuggets never have fat in them and are of good quality meat. I heat these up in the oven and within minutes I have a great nugget snack. Also, kids love them!
Katia H.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love these nuggets. They are perfect for lunches for my kids since they are delicious and the perfect size. My kids don't want to eat any other nuggets! You get a generous amount for the cost. I recommend these for any kids who love to eat chicken nuggets!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Kids love chicken nuggets, and these Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are perfect. My kids love playing dinosaur when they eat them. They come in bulk packages so I always have plenty at an affordable price. I find that chicken nuggets can sometimes be to peppery tasting, but these are just right.
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These are great Tyson actually makes the brand of McDonald's chicken nuggets but instead of these are in fun little figures so that your kids can get entertained with these little fun shapes because if you have kids like mine they hate eating whatsoever so I have to always buy the chicken nuggets with fun little figures
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If I don't go to school I'll wake up a little late put them in the microwave for a bit then fry them for a while and eat them with ketchup air barbeque sauce they don't taste nasty and cheasy like the nuggets from my Donald's that's nasty they actually taste like crap and these taste like chicken 100%.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?