BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Mara U.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My kids love Fun Nuggets, they are a staple in our house. Great for times when I don't really feel like cooking, but I want my kid to have some protein. I think the price point is decent and the kids really like the dino shapes.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Foodie Expert
I always keep a bag of these for my son. They are a great snack for after school or for lunch very easy to prepare I sometimes use the microwave but taste better in the over I will always purchase these and Keep them in my home.
Amy D.
Toledo , OH
Foodie Expert
My two year old loves these nuggets. He'd eat them all day everyday if I'd let him. Thankfully they cook up pretty quickly by the time I have the rest of his lunch together, his nuggets are done. He loves the taste and dunking.
Abby M.
Foodie Expert
My freezer never lacks this little puppies. I'm 22 and you bet this is the first thing on my shopping list because what is adulting if not 5 finely crisped Dino nugs and a large glass of moscato after a long day working retail
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
My grandson is a chicken nugget-a-holic. He loves all things nuggets. This brand is his #1 favorite. They are tasty and come in fun shapes. The bag has more nuggets than most other brands too. I would recommend this product.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Foodie Expert
CHicken nuggets are a staple in our house with two little ones. We buy these often and the kids love them. They are easy to heat up and go and are a staple in our house. I don't eat them but the kids seem to like them.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Ashley C.
My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
My son loves these and I do too! The meat is tender, white meat and the coating is great. Nothing too heavy! Dino nuggets are definitely a staple in our house hold for quick lunches and dinners! Easy, filling, yummy!
Savannah E.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
I have always loved Tyson chicken nuggets. These are a very common purchase in my household. They are very easy to make and taste better then a lot of the competitor frozen chicken nuggets. I recommend you try these.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.