Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA

Great snack and appetizer choice! Easy to make, and awesome for a quick after school snack or paired with some pasta. There aren't really any cons, they're very tasty and easy to make! Great value for the price, and I would 100% buy these again! My family loves them!
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, Co

My kids absolutely love these. They are very picky eaters and they are so eager to eat these especially when they are shaped like dinosaurs. It costs the same as other products but the kids enjoy eating them better. They are extremely easy to cook for a quick lunch.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Memphis

These are the world's best chicken nuggets. Made in the oven, they are perfectly crispy and delicious. They are well priced for the amount of nuggets that you receive, and are not too bad for you. Kids love the fun shapes, and it makes mealtime fun with little ones.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Hobe Sound, FL

BOY I live for this fun chicken nuggests and its very easy to cook and when I was little I would always get the one with dinosaurs and if you have a little brother or sister or nephews or nieces that are little they would love it and I would want everyone to eat it
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

These are a really great meal or snack for your or the kids. I always have some on hand. especially doing the winter, never know when your gonna get snowed in. These are great to just pop in the oven and then eat as is or you can though them in a salad if you want.
Kambrie K.
Kambrie K.

These are so delicious! They're easy to make and they come in a large enough package so I don't have to buy them all the time. They're a lot of fun to share with my siblings and they always ask for them. I've repurchased several times. They're popular in our house!
kianny H.
kianny H.

YESSSSSSSSs so amazing, ive been eating these since i was in elementary school and i am 20 now!! i could never go to a food market place and not get anything tyson. it is literally my favorite and honestly the best i ever had. im a loyal customer with this brand.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

These chicken nuggets are a great go-to in my kitchen. They do not take long to bake. My children love the animal shapes. You get a good amount for the price. They have a more breaded taste and not fried. That is a more healthier option than frying them.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Williams, AZ

Tyson is famous for their chicken and their fun nuggets are no exception! These nuggets are extremely tasty and the shapes ensure your kids will gobble them up. Some other brands are soggy compressed chicken, Tyson is a quality product that any kid would enjoy.
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Jackson Heights, NY

Quick, fast, and affordable. These chicken nuggets are every college kids dream. They are fast to make and are little tastes of childhood in your mouth. I don't exactly think that they are healthy for you in large quantities, but once in a while they are great.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets