Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI

I eat an inappropriate amount of these dino shaped nuggets for someone who is 32 years old and in the middle of a doctorate. They are delicious and microwave well for a quick snack or dinner. One of the best store-bought nuggets out there, at least in taste. Plus they are shaped like DINOS.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA

i love the Tyson brand chicken nuggets! they are the only nugget my kid will eat even me and my husband enjoy them. my son will eat these whenever hes hungry or just wants a snack and at times when i am to lazy to cook ill cook up these with some home made fries and presto! dinner is served
Donna M.
Donna M.
Kingstree, SC

Love these super cute nuggets. I buy them all the time for my toddler son and he adores them! I feel good feeding them to him because I know he's getting something that's good for him instead of junk. So easy to prepare, just throw them in the microwave and go!! Will continue to purchase!!!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Stevens Point, WI

The fun shaped nuggets are great for kids and for times when you just want to have a little something novel to the meal,
however I felt that the breading on the nuggets overshadowed the actual meat and I found them to be a little dry. I would personally buy other tyson products over these,
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO

We keep Tysons chicken nuggets in the freezer for a quick and easy dinner. Some night I don't feel like standing in the kitchen so I grab Tysons chicken nuggets and I know my family will be satisfied with them and I don't worry about what's being fed to them as much as with other brands.
Abby E.
Abby E.
Bardstown, KY

I am an adult and I still love these chicken nuggets! They taste great, like all of Tyson's chicken products. However, I have noticed that I have to cook these a little longer than recommended to get the texture I want out of them. Perhaps it's just a personal taste! Still great though.
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS

These nuggets are my kids' favorite. They love them as a quick lunch, dinner or after school snack. The price is affordable and the ingredients and brand are trustworthy. I will probably continue to purchase these for my kiddos because well they're fun and nutritious well somewhat lol.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I like these chicken nuggets when I am in a hurry or don't want to cook a fancy meal. They are especially helpful when I babysit because the kids love them. I am not a huge fan of eating frozen chicken nuggets as much as going out and buying a meal but I do eat them every now and then
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Oceanside, NY

Dino nuggets are my FAVORITE! I'm 20 years old and have the diet of a 'sophisticated 5 year old'. Food in shapes is ultimately better than food that's boring and not in shapes, and dinosaurs are the best shape there is! These nuggets are amazing, and I literally eat them all the time.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Commerce, TX

I feel like a little kid again even though I'm in college, but it's great and I love these with some mac and cheese curled up in front of the TV in between study sessions. They're even shaped cool, so of course you use them to act out a scene before you eat them, but they're so good.
Paige F.