BY TYSON #2 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
ali c.
Coxs Creek, KY
These are clearly catered for children. They are cheaper than other chicken nuggets and feature fun shapes but lack flavor and do not have the texture of real chicken. Most children won't mind, especially if they eat fast food chicken nuggets but they are not my cup of tea.
logan t.
New Baltimore, MI
Chicken nuggets. What else do you want? it's a nugget made of chicken. If you seriously need to read a review of your frozen chicken nuggets why are you even bothering buying them? It's not like they're going to be any better than the other guy, but they are gunna be cheaper.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
My nephew loves these! He's eats them pretty much everyday for lunch. My sister always has these on hand for a quick lunch or snack for my nephew. They seem to be very healthy and that they are improving the quality of chicken they use.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
No better way to get a picky child to eat than putting their food into interesting shapes. I like that Tyson is a trustworthy brand and their products are reasonably priced.
launa d.
I dont buy this often but Id rather buy these than the fast food version. I highly recommend for those trying to control what they eat. Not exactly healthy but more healthy than fast food
Taylor B.
China Spring, TX
Tyson's chicken nuggets are good and good for you.They are very delicious and very good with any sauce prep time is less than a minute and cooking time is only 15 minutes .kids love them !!! They use all white meat so no antibiotics which is great especially for your kids.
Libby B.
Tyson uses real chicken in all of their products which is a huge plus. Getting my kiddos to eat can sometimes be a challenge but with the fun shapes they love to eat them!
Danielle S.
Atco, NJ
They're absolutely adorable and so easy to make for kids! I'm not a new consumer of these, but I don't always eat them frequently. I think tysons very good and more people should try their food.
ana s.
I love these with barbecue sauce or honey. you can make sandwiches with these or eat them as is.
me encantan con salsa de barbecue o con miel. puedes hacer sanwiches con ellos o comertelos asi.
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
My kids love these nuggets. They prepare so quickly that I barely have time to turn around! Love these nuggets, awesome price. Best frozen nuggets my kids have ever had.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.