BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Rahmean M.
Rahmean M.
Newark, NJ
I'm a dad and when I'm alone with the kiddos and snack time is fast approaching.I have 1 friend Tyson fun nuggets, the kids happy girlfriend I didn't burn anything and I'm happy I get the leftovers ..
Nicci J.
Nicci J.
Girard, OH
Foodie Expert
We buy these every store trip w a big family of 5 kids who are under 10they love these!! Great for lunches and dinners when in a hurry and they taste great
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
Foodie Expert
Im just trying this one and i like it, good flavor and my husband loved it, he ate more than 20, that means is a good taste and decent quality. I recommend
Aida L.
Aida L.
Taste really bad it has quit. And then I don't know who would give this to this kid his horrible it is easy to prepare but it does not taste good I had it one time and I hate it
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
My kids favorite nuggets, We always get the dinosaur ones and they are gone the next day. Great way to get them to eat and to make it fun at the same time.
Roshanda M.
Roshanda M.
My family loves these nuggets. They taste good and have fun shapes to play around with. We mostly buy these when we don't have much time to cook or as a snack between meals.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Foodie Expert
these nuggets are very good . They are easy to find in your local grocery store . I also like how you just put them in the oven for a couple of minutes and they are ready .
Olivia U.
Olivia U.
Statham, GA
Foodie Expert
My son loves these (so I do secretly). Of course it's processed chicken so that is why I have it 4 stars, breaking them into pieces the inside looks fake.
Nancie I.
Nancie I.
Madison, WI
These are super cute and fun to cook for my nephew! But honestly they aren't that tasty. I think it's kind of bland unless you have a dipping sauce like ranch or ketchup.
laddy b.
laddy b.
Who doesn't love chicken nuggets?, i may be an adult but i still enjoy Tyson chicken nuggets they are nice and soft chicken nuggets you'll enjoy for an easy comfort food.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets