BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Abby M.
My freezer never lacks this little puppies. I'm 22 and you bet this is the first thing on my shopping list because what is adulting if not 5 finely crisped Dino nugs and a large glass of moscato after a long day working retail
Giselle C.
These are my little cousins favorite snack! When I babysit always tend to reach for these. I believe the price is good, you get so many. The taste is pretty good! Never fails for an easy snack. I definitely recommend if you like frozen food.
Sarah G.
These are such a easy way to make a dinner than everyone loves. They do taste better than other products in my opinion. They taste less like a freezer burnt good. They are made with all natural ingredients so they are better for you than other brands.
Tyana H.
I love eating these is my favorite I love the seasoning they use for this it's the best I love to eat this with some white rice it is the best. I could eat these everyday if you let me lol .
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Alright, so I'm over the age of 10 and I love these lol. I believe that anyone can eat these. I like to eat mine with a side of some good ole macaroni salad, ranch with bacon pasta, or maybe even some southwest blend of like corn, peppers, mixed along with some ranch.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I have tried these nuggets. Its a fun way to get the kids to get their dinner. I guess its like a fun way to trick my niece into eating all her food. I try to make a game out of it sometimes. So thumbs up!
Amanda M.
While these aren't my favorite chicken nuggets to get from the freezer aisle, they get me through a tough week. They're simple to make, quick, and with a little bit of barbeque sauce they taste just fine.
Abby C.
Oh my gosh I love Tyson chicken. The chicken nuggets and tenders are both my favorite! I usually cook them for about 2 minutes note than what's recommended to get them a little more crispy.
Erin B.
Odenville, AL
What's not to love about dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets? These nuggets are good, but taste better when they're on sale. My kids won't eat them because they don't seem to like the breaking quite as much as other nuggets.
Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Tyson is my go to brand for chicken nuggets. I find the taste and quality to be better than similar priced brands. I have a very picky toddler and I've found the shapes to be a great way of encouraging her to eat. I will definitely be buying this product again and I would recommend it to others as well.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.