Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Shianne K.
Shianne K.
Virginia Beach, VA

If they were more like real chicken looking inside they wold be better but my family loves them
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Nothing beats dino nugs. Nothing. Ever. Best of all time. Hands down. No argument. 11/10 stars.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL

Do not like the chicken nuggets but i loooooove there hot and barbecue wings. Yes it is pricey
Sam B.
Sam B.
St Augustine, FL

This is great this is amazing. Everyone should try it. Very affordable for someone on a budget
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH

Tyson has good chicken that I trust will give me good quality. I prefer all white meat chicken
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Seneca

Great tasting fun for the kids to eat. Tyson always has great product and my family loves them
MERSIHA K.
MERSIHA K.
Bowling Green, KY

i love these,i give them to my kids often. They never leave any left.Very tasty and good price
Tevin N.
Tevin N.
Battle Ground, WA

I love these! They are great and easy to make when the kids wants something super fast to eat!
Kayla b.
Kayla b.
Vintondale, PA

Love these for a quick easy meal, they are tasty and kid apporved! My son loves all the shapes
Janelle C.
Janelle C.

Love eating these chicken nuggets. I usually like putting it in the oven and it tastes great!
Paige F.