Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH

Can I just say I love chicken nuggets? I LOVE CHICKEN NUGGETS. LOVEEEEEEE. So good, forever my favorite lunch!
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO

Definitely good for on the go food. When you're in a hurry. Even though it's microwaveable. Still tasted great
Emily M.
Emily M.
Midland, TX

Yessssssss such a great childhood meal to take me back to my young days! These will always be so so so good!!!
Karen N.
Karen N.

I dont like chicken nuggets, they are not tasty and flavory. However i think this brand is not what i expectsd
Gladys S.
Gladys S.

I buy it for my kids. My 9 year old has allergies and this is one of his lunch that I pack for him for school.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Picayune, MS

My kids love this. They love the flavor and the print thag these are made in! They wouldnt have it any of way!
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
murray, ky

These are a staple in our house. With two picky kiddos, I find myself pulling these out for dinner very often!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Lubbock, TX

These are soo good & fun for kids to eat! If they are picky get them the kids nuggets they will sure eat them!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA

My kids absolutely love these chicken nuggets. My son loves dinosaurs so these are so much fun for him to eat!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA

My siblings love chicken nuggets ( as do I ) and having them in fun shapes really helps bring a meal together.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets