Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Jesseca H.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Spontaneous W.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Melissa J.See all 4 photos

BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use o...BBQ sauce and ranch 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip the...Barbecue Sauce! 21 Answers
Photos (4)
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
My kids favorite nuggets, We always get the dinosaur ones and they are gone the next day. Great way to get them to eat and to make it fun at the same time.
Olivia U.
Olivia U.
Statham, GA
Foodie Expert
My son loves these (so I do secretly). Of course it's processed chicken so that is why I have it 4 stars, breaking them into pieces the inside looks fake.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
these nuggets are very good . They are easy to find in your local grocery store . I also like how you just put them in the oven for a couple of minutes and they are ready .
laddy b.
laddy b.
Who doesn't love chicken nuggets?, i may be an adult but i still enjoy Tyson chicken nuggets they are nice and soft chicken nuggets you'll enjoy for an easy comfort food.
Nancie I.
Nancie I.
Madison, WI
These are super cute and fun to cook for my nephew! But honestly they aren't that tasty. I think it's kind of bland unless you have a dipping sauce like ranch or ketchup.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
My kid loves these! I still consider it junk food since it's a fried kinda food- but when you kid is on a chicken nugget kick these are my go to. Price is good too! Can't wait for my kid to get away from the non-healthy foods and have a salad with mom! But, I can only dream hahah!
Phoenix C.
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
My kids love chicken nuggets. These are simple and easy to make and they love the taste of them. I love that meal time can be short and simple somtimes.
Hanah M.
Hanah M.
Foodie Expert
Great especially for kids not only is it simple to make but it tastes great and I think people love it weather they are 5 or 55 definitely worth a try !
Merranda L.
Merranda L.
My daughter loves these.. She loves saying what they are as she is eating them. Great for a easy dinner for kids and they are a great price value.
Super yummy and always super easy to cook. Not hard to fine, remember eating these as a kid and loving them. Favorite way to eat them is by dipping them in honey. Such a tasty lunch and even dinner. Always a good go to.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets