BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
These nuggets are an easy great snack for the kids! They love them and are done in just minutes!! They are very easy to prepare and taste very good not disappointing at all! Thats all i have to say and i recommend them!
Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Tyson is my go to brand for chicken nuggets. I find the taste and quality to be better than similar priced brands. I have a very picky toddler and I've found the shapes to be a great way of encouraging her to eat. I will definitely be buying this product again and I would recommend it to others as well.
Jenny M.
Pottstown, Pa
Like every other girl in America, I love chicken nuggets! Although they taste great, for the price, I always end up buying the generic brand of chicken nuggets that taste exactly the same..
Erin B.
Odenville, AL
What's not to love about dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets? These nuggets are good, but taste better when they're on sale. My kids won't eat them because they don't seem to like the breaking quite as much as other nuggets.
Abby C.
Oh my gosh I love Tyson chicken. The chicken nuggets and tenders are both my favorite! I usually cook them for about 2 minutes note than what's recommended to get them a little more crispy.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
My grandson is a chicken nugget-a-holic. He loves all things nuggets. This brand is his #1 favorite. They are tasty and come in fun shapes. The bag has more nuggets than most other brands too. I would recommend this product.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
I make these for the kids. When they need a quick meal. I either put it in the toaster or the conventional oven. They love the and the meat is not bad. The dinosaur shapes are really cute. My son and my little bro are picky eaters and they really like this
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty good nuggets! Easy to cook for a quick meal and high in protein which is great for kids to make sure they get a healthy meal. Kids love the fun shapes and I love the nutritional value
S K.
These chicken nuggets taste really good, are affordable, and easy dinner to just throw in the oven. They have savory, juicy, chicken inside and crunchy breading on the outside of you cook them long enough. The shapes are cute and picky eaters shouldn't have a problem with these. Will continue buying.
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
Love these for a go to quick dinner! They are perfectly crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! Goes great with your favorite BBQ sauce and potato chips! Healthier choice than McDonald's or Burger King nuggets!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.