Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
ana m.
ana m.
Cincinnati, OH

i really enjoy this Tyson chicken fun nuggets, they are so good and its fast to prepare. I love it
Kira W.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD

I used to eat these as a kid. I loved them when I was in the mood for them. Some thing with my kid
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

My toddler loves these and I feel good giving them to him. Tyson has high quality chicken nuggets.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Fiddletown, CA

These are my favorite microwave chicken nuggets and I love them alive Chicken nuggets are the bomb
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

Good chicken nuggets. Great for kids. They make a nice quick easy lunch or dinner on a busy night.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.

We ONLY buy these for us and our kids! They are the highest quality you can get in frozen chicken!
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Boyds, MD

I buy these all the time for my son. An easy snack or quick meal for when there's no time to cook
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

My children and I love the dinosaur chicken nuggets they r so good and they r not dry like others
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA

Good packaging and great taste. Bag last for a long time and comes with a lot of chicken nuggets.
Alina A.
Alina A.
Edison, NJ

the most delicious nugget ever. Easy to cook. I love making these for my family quick and simple.
Paige F.