BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
My daughter loves these. If it weren't for these my daughter wouldn't eat sometimes because she can be so picky. I give her these with barbecue sauce in the side and mac and cheese and apples and grapes.
Danessa L.
Pomona, CA
These chickens nuggets actually taste like real meat. It doesn't look like fake and processed meat. It is also a quick and easy snack to get on the go or in between meal. It is also good for all ages
Elizabeth D.
Warren, OH
These chicken nuggets are not that bad. They're nice and quick for kids but they don't taste as good as other retail brands. The price is good compared to fast food or higher end brands. I would recommend it to anyone with children
Mary P.
I thought these would be fun for the kids - I was right. They loved the fun shapes.. but the taste wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It was good, but not great. However, I would recommend this for a quick meal at home.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
I may be a twenty year old college student but I am still in love with these. The chicken tastes fresh and the breaking is good. I'm a very picky eater and this is the only brand I will buy. On my list every time I go to the store.
Mara U.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My kids love Fun Nuggets, they are a staple in our house. Great for times when I don't really feel like cooking, but I want my kid to have some protein. I think the price point is decent and the kids really like the dino shapes.
Maria G.
Miami, Florida
My parents' friends love to visit us because they know that my mom will always make these appetizers, they are the best in the world, fleshy and with tomato sauce they are excellent, everything a delicacy !!
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
My two year old loves these nuggets. He'd eat them all day everyday if I'd let him. Thankfully they cook up pretty quickly by the time I have the rest of his lunch together, his nuggets are done. He loves the taste and dunking.
Kayla P.
Parma, OH
I get these for my son all the time. He's almost 2, so he's at that super picky stage with foods and he loves these. I would definitely say these are his favorite, when I buy other brands he doesn't seem as into them as these.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.