Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Nancie I.
Nancie I.
Madison, WI
June 9, 2017, 4:41 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are super cute and fun to cook for my nephew! But honestly they aren't that tasty. I think it's kind of bland unless you have a dipping sauce like ranch or ketchup.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
March 19, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kid loves these! I still consider it junk food since it's a fried kinda food- but when you kid is on a chicken nugget kick these are my go to. Price is good too! Can't wait for my kid to get away from the non-healthy foods and have a salad with mom! But, I can only dream hahah!
Phoenix C.
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
April 30, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids love chicken nuggets. These are simple and easy to make and they love the taste of them. I love that meal time can be short and simple somtimes.
Hanah M.
Hanah M.
Foodie Expert
May 26, 2017, 1:36 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Great especially for kids not only is it simple to make but it tastes great and I think people love it weather they are 5 or 55 definitely worth a try !
Merranda L.
Merranda L.
Feb. 14, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My daughter loves these.. She loves saying what they are as she is eating them. Great for a easy dinner for kids and they are a great price value.
May 5, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Super yummy and always super easy to cook. Not hard to fine, remember eating these as a kid and loving them. Favorite way to eat them is by dipping them in honey. Such a tasty lunch and even dinner. Always a good go to.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Reading
April 27, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids love this product. Tastes really good. I have no cons. I would definitely recommend. Repeated customer. The different shapes are so cute and it's affordable.
Yanicia D.
Yanicia D.
Miami , FL
March 15, 2017, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My daughter loves these chicken nuggets. They are delicious not disappointed in the taste. They're great for both kids and adults. Im a repeat consumer.
Preshae H.
Preshae H.
Gulfport, MS
April 14, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
This is the only nuggets my kids will eat it's real chicken breast portions I even like to eat them a little crispy I give Tyson chicken two thumbs up
Monique P.
Monique P.
San Antonio, TX
Feb. 25, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Really awesome chicken nuggets. Perfect for my whole family. Perfect bite sized foods to indulge in as a meal or snack. Sure to make your funny happy. Wish more nuggets came in the package, but still a great product.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets