Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Kerry T.
Kerry T.

Omg! My little loves these and they are pretty tasty I must say! We usually keep them stocked for crazy nights and slumber parties!
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Vermillion, SD

Yum! Easy and quick to make and make me full. Good for adults and for kids. All I add is a little seasoning and they're good to go.
Crys S.
Crys S.

My son didn't care for the flavor, he said they changed something in them, or I would give 5 stars because everyone else eats them.
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, IN

These are GREAT FOR THE KIDS! They love them! Any time i want an quick snack these are my go to quick in the oven or the microwave.
Pris L.
Pris L.
Stockton, CA

Probably my favorite brand to get chicken nuggets from. My Kids love them! Nice and crispy and soft on the inside and always moist.
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Pharr, TX

My kids favorites even mine when I don't want to cook, fun shapes that make kiddos more excited to eat great with ranch and ketchup
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ

I really like these chicken nuggets there good. They actually taste like real chicken lol plus something fast to cook for my nieces
Micah C.
Micah C.
Sherwood, OR

These are a great snack for quick eating. Although not the best tasting, it gets the job done when you are craving chicken nuggets.
Jo M.
Jo M.
White Stone, VA

They seem really fake. Like its just ground up pieces of whatever was like of the chicken that they couldn't sell. Its pretty gross.
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX

My daughter loves this nuggets every time I don't cook I can always count on these nuggers because she loves
A good backed nuggets