Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Ukiah, CA

Great chicken nuggets and made with real meat! You
Don't see that a lot anymore but I love Jess chicken nuggest
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA

Just amazing for a snack. I like putting. On the side a dip like ketchup or hot sauce. They are easy to warm up
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Fresno, CA

Omg I absolutely love these so dose my son we always eat this for lunch and there so cute to Cuz there dinosaur
Eve S.
Eve S.

These are amazing. Talk about nostalgia. I ate these all the time. Best part is is they taste exactly the same.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Hayward, CA

The taste is good. i cook frozen food in a toaster oven whenever possible because it gets all nice and crunchy.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Benicia, CA

These are so yummy! Perfect for a snack or to pair with a side for dinner. Dinosaur nuggets are fun & yummy too
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV

I love this chicken a lot. My kids love this so so much. My family. And friends love a lot and there kids love.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA

My kids absolutely love these chicken nuggets. My son loves dinosaurs so these are so much fun for him to eat!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA

My siblings love chicken nuggets ( as do I ) and having them in fun shapes really helps bring a meal together.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park , FL

Who doesn't love fun chicken nuggets! These have a great taste & put a smile on my face every time I eat them!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now