BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM
Mis niños les encantan , no solo por que son chicken nuggets sino por que tiene la forma de dinosaurio, super rapidos de cosinar para cuando los niños tienen hambre y eso esta super rapido, buen presio.
Karla G.
Karla G.
I don't know what it is about these particular Dino nuggets but I'm not a very big fan of them. They're fun for the kids but I just I can't bare the taste of these.
courtney a.
courtney a.
Foodie Expert
I bought these for not only myself but my boyfriend and daughter and wow did they love them it doesn't taste like fake chicken or anything it taste just like a homemade chicken nugget !!
Maria J.
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
Foodie Expert
This bag if chicken nuggets are so good especially if you do them in the own they taste even better!! Great for the kidos as well makes a great day time snack! Or movie snack love them!!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Rockmart, GA
Foodie Expert
These nuggets are a huge hit in my house. The kiddos love them and so do i. They get super crispy and they taste better than any frozen nugget i have ever tasted.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Everyone loves chicken nuggets. This is my toddlers favorite. Great for when you're in a hurry. Easy to prepare. Microwave or oven. It's cheap and worth the money. Great with dipping sauce. Great buy
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
My children love these!! They make eating nuggets for them so fun!! It's also a great quality of chicken from a brand I grew up on and trust. Would purchase again.
Jocelyn Marie D.
Jocelyn Marie D.
Bluefield
I highly recommend these for anyone, not just kids. They are super east to prepare, they are delicious. Kids obviously love them because they are shaped like dinosaurs!
Noellia A.
Noellia A.
The bomb dot com children love them i love them dogs love them everyone screams for chicken nuggets just like ice cream who doesnt love chicken the nuggets are perfect crisp when baked in over but i say micro them first before over better crunch
Abrianna G.
Abrianna G.
Richmond
Fun for the kids and a great meal for lunch or dinner time . Their easy to make and are more fresh than any other product similar . I've repeatedly purchased this product for years now and will buy again .
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets