BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kayla P.
Parma, OH
I get these for my son all the time. He's almost 2, so he's at that super picky stage with foods and he loves these. I would definitely say these are his favorite, when I buy other brands he doesn't seem as into them as these.
Abby M.
My freezer never lacks this little puppies. I'm 22 and you bet this is the first thing on my shopping list because what is adulting if not 5 finely crisped Dino nugs and a large glass of moscato after a long day working retail
Mara U.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My kids love Fun Nuggets, they are a staple in our house. Great for times when I don't really feel like cooking, but I want my kid to have some protein. I think the price point is decent and the kids really like the dino shapes.
Abby M.
we LOVE these fun nuggets at our house, even as adults. They are made with 100% CHICKEN breast. the price is comparable to other brands, Tyson is a staple at our house because they are so easy to cook!!
Maria G.
Miami, Florida
My parents' friends love to visit us because they know that my mom will always make these appetizers, they are the best in the world, fleshy and with tomato sauce they are excellent, everything a delicacy !!
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK
Easy and fast dinner for kids. But my daughter was not a fan of them. They get hard and if the whole bag is not cooked the new gets taste like they have freezer burn. Will not be buying again since my daughter eats like 4 at a time it's a waste of money when they start tasting bad after bag has been opened.
Amanda M.
While these aren't my favorite chicken nuggets to get from the freezer aisle, they get me through a tough week. They're simple to make, quick, and with a little bit of barbeque sauce they taste just fine.
Tyana H.
I love eating these is my favorite I love the seasoning they use for this it's the best I love to eat this with some white rice it is the best. I could eat these everyday if you let me lol .
Sarah G.
These are such a easy way to make a dinner than everyone loves. They do taste better than other products in my opinion. They taste less like a freezer burnt good. They are made with all natural ingredients so they are better for you than other brands.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I have tried these nuggets. Its a fun way to get the kids to get their dinner. I guess its like a fun way to trick my niece into eating all her food. I try to make a game out of it sometimes. So thumbs up!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.