Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Ka'Dasya R.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ

Great for a quick snack or meal. Very good for young children who are picky eater. We keep them in the freezer for my baby sis. Very tasty and easy to make.
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Sharon Spgs, NY

The kids love them they are great for a late night quick dinner meal or even an after school snack before dinner or those days you have a bunch of children
Tenice R.
Tenice R.

My four year old son loves these chicken nuggets I buy them from target and the price is great I usually cook them in the oven and they are perfect for him
Keri C.
Keri C.

Love it I have young children on nights that cooking a big meal are just not happening. These are here to save the day. They are quick easy and delicious.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX

My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! They are easy to make and taste delicious! They are made with real chicken, you can tell because they taste delicious.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX

These chicken nuggets aren't just for kids! I eat them all the time. Super fast and easy way to make dinner. I usually pair it with Tysons French fries :)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX

Kids absolutely love these. They're shaped like dinosaurs which makes eating dinner always mire exciting. It gives them an excuse to play with their food.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD

These are both mine and my daughters favorite lunch. They never fail us. Good flavor, real ingredients, and good price. We eat them at least once a week.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Hayward, CA

As a college student these are super convenient and easy to pop in the oven for a quick meal. They're tasty and what you would expect from frozen nuggets
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ

I'm 23 years old and I love these chicken nuggets. I trust Tyson with their chicken because I know they use real white chicken meat and they taste great!
Paige F.