BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Natasha C.
Foodie Expert
Must be put in the oven or they come out sogg5. The microwave ruins it for me. It is a fast and fun snack to have.
Elisa G.
These are the best chicken niggets by far. They cook relatively fast and they taste good. Chicken nuggets are bomb
Cheyenne M.
Morrisville, PA
Great for kids. Have fun shapes that make kids want to eat them. Their also pretty quick to make as a meal or snack
L3xyl3w S.
Foodie Expert
My kids love that the chicken are shaped dinosaurs but the downfall Is that Tyson chicken doesn't taste that great.
Deja S.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chicken nuggets. They're so tasty. The breading is perfect, the chicken is perfect. perfect.
Codi M.
Good flavor. My kids love these and would eat them for every meal if they could. Easy to cook and very convenient.
Neftalia C.
Nashua , NH
My little sisters love these when mom doesn't cook it's easy for them to put them in the microwave and just eat!
Patricia L.
Colorado Springs, CO
My kids love them but my husband and I don't. They don't taste very good unless I cook them on top of the stove.
Tiffanie K.
Bentonville, AR
These are my go to snack I could eat them always and they can be healthy I love them and I am a repeated consumer
Miranda L.
Lake Charles, LA
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. They are great for a quick fix. I'm a repeat consumer on these! They are also a good value !
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.