Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Demi T.
Demi T.
Maspeth, NY

It isn't the best, but my little brothers love it. These chicken nuggets are more for a child's liking than for an adult palate.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Lockport, LA

Our kids love these nuggets, we have to watch how much they eat. We buy this weekly, and mom is happy that there are no fillers!
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.

fun way to eat chicken for my kids and they love the shapes and the taste. i like it because its affordable and its white meat!
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, nm

These are awesome for kids and I love how good tyson is and how the brand presents itself. So much fun! Makes for a good dinner
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , Ca

That go to throw in the oven easy to make snack for everyone. Sometimes I like to throw them in a salad to have a chicken salad
Jess S.
Jess S.
San Antonio, TX

My girls love eatong this chicken nuggets.. They are so tasty.. Good and soft..! I always have at least two bags in my fridge..
angela g.
angela g.
Columbiana, AL

my kids and family love these. my son has autism and for a long time that's all he would eat so they are a big hit around here.
Janeia L.
Janeia L.
Palmdale, CA

A very quick and easy snack. If you're hungry and don't want to cool much, just put them on a tray and pop them into the oven.
Stacy U.
Stacy U.

These were a big hit with my kiddos. And they are picky with everything. These are just the right amount of crunchy and juicy.
Dulce B.
Dulce B.
Tijuana

Están muy ricos y son muy rapidos de preparar. Me gusta comerlos como una botana para una pelicula o algun partido de fut bol.
Paige F.