BY TYSON #2 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Mary R.
Roswell, GA
Este es el pollo favorito de mi hijo menor. Siempre que voy al súper compro para cuando no quiero cocinar le puedo preparar una comida a toda la familia con tan solo ponerlos en el horno o en el microondas.
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
There is always a bag of fun nuggets on hand at my house! They're quick and easy. I love all Tyson chicken; they're my go to nugget brand. The price is the only down fall; they're a little pricey for the quality.
Polina G.
Chicago , IL
Got these for the kids I babysit and it was a home run! They are usually very picky eaters and it's impossible to please them. It was super easy to prepare and a good price id definitely buy again as a treat
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
this is perfect for the kiddos of easy to make food for adults who just crave it! I've been a huge fan of tyson for years, such great variety in chicken! easy to make, and quick!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
These are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets out there. I don't know if it's just the cute shapes, but these are the best tasting to me. Whenever we get these for my little brother, I have to have some too! I love dipping them in ketchup & ranch!
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
3 stars for being fun shapes and tasty to kids, but only 3 stars because they taste pretty awful overall. They definitely taste like the chicken is filled with salty chicken broth. It doesn't stop me from eating them when they are around though!
Tara O.
Tucson, AZ
I love these they are fresh and made with white meat the price isn't to high for what you get. They're an easy snack or meal to just pop in the oven then eat! You can have a little or a lot it's up to you!
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX
These things are the bomb! I'm a broke college student, so I need frozen food that lasts a while. This is just that. They taste really good, better than fast food chicken nuggets. They aren't very expensive
Mariah S.
San Bernardino, CA
Although I am 23 years old, I love me some chicken nuggets. I have always bought the Tyson brand because that is what my mother has always bought. it is easy to prepare when i don't feel like cooking and is great when i watch my younger sisters. Dinosaur nuggets are our favorite.
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
My Kids love these. My son would eat them every night if I's let him. There are a lot in the bags but sometimes they can be pricey. I think the white meat is better than other brands. I feel like they are a healthier option for my kids. I would recommend these to people with kids.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.