BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
Love the nuggets. I don't care if I'm an "adult" I will always go for the nuggets with the fun shapes. They're probably not the healthiest, but they taste great and don't take very long to prepare. I'll keep buying these as long as they're in stores.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
You’d think that having “chicken” listed as the first ingredient of your frozen chicken nuggets is a good thing, but you’d be wrong. When your nuggets contain unspecified chicken, it likely means your meat isn’t a tender, full piece chicken breast, rather, it can come from anywhere on the bird--yes, anywhere.
Chelsey H.
Great Bend, KS
These chicken nuggets are fun for adults and children. They are better if they are baked and not microwaved. They have great flavor with all white meat chicken. I would definitely recommend these chicken nuggets to anyone for a quick and easy meal.
Janie A.
My kids love these for an after school snack or maybe heat some up to go along with dinner! It's an amazing price and fun, cute shapes! I would highly recommend it to any parent wanting to feed your kids a yummy and easy snack!
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
hands down the best frozen chicken nuggets you can buy! So much better for my kid than fast food and literally always loved and revered, tyson never fails to impress me - they're so good half the time i've eaten them all before the kids have many!
Abigail B.
Silsbee, TX
Okay these are my absolute favorite nuggets! First off the shapes are fun. I always say I'm buying them for my 5 year old cousin but in all reality I'm probably buying them for myself. Aside from that I like that you can tell they are all white meat and not that questionable colored meat. I prefer these over their original nuggets too. The price is not bad. These can be hard to find but I've usually found them at Winco and Walmart
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
My husband and 2 year old daughter love these chicken nuggets. These are one of those last minute dinner or lunch meals for them and they always enjoy them. My 2 year old loves the shapes of these nuggets too!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
My kids love these! They are quick and easy for busy school nights. Also make for a great lunch option on weekends. I do feel like they are on the saltier side. If they tweaked that, they would taste better.
Carrie U.
when I was growing up as a kid and I could never get enough of them my favorite one was like a T Rex looking dinosaur it was so good and they don't take that long to make especially for the amount that they make at a time. so good and I really would like eat the entire bag in two minutes flat. I recommend this to anybody with children
Kimberly L.
This is something I absolutely loved as a child . I like the size of these nuggets, they're not too big or small and it has the right texture. I even like for the outside to get a bit soggy because it's still good that way . Great with ketchup
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.