BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great when fried! They're good too when baked or microwaved! But that fried taste takes them over the top for some reason. Highly recommended! Give them a try. :)
Alessandra Q.
Duluth, MN
Foodie Expert
Seriously my kids are obsessed with these dinosaur chicken nuggets and have been for years. Yea sometimes they enjoy other characters but always go back to the dinosaurs.
Sammie L.
Arlington, VA
Easy to make, and very delicious. I would recommend cooking in the oven, as they can become a little soggy if you cook them in the microwave. Typically good priced, but check for them on sale!
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
My family really LOVE this product the chicken taste great and it always has that fresh and juicy taste this is easy to prepare microwave or oven put a salad on the side and you have a great meal
Nancie I.
Madison, WI
These are super cute and fun to cook for my nephew! But honestly they aren't that tasty. I think it's kind of bland unless you have a dipping sauce like ranch or ketchup.
Tanya B.
Lake Zurich, IL
My kids love these nuggets and the fun shapes. They are all natural which makes me happy as a mom. They are not my favorite nuggets but they do the job for the kiddos. No complaints from them!
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
These are for a lazy type of day for sure or when you forget to go to the groceries and this all you have . This is more of a back up for me . They taste ok but not the best . But it's a fast food I guess
My daughter loves these. They cook very well in the oven but get a little soggy in the microwave. She doesn't seem to mind. She says they "are the bomb". Which in her language means fabulous
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
A good and quick way to get the kids to eat ! Doesn't taste completely terrible, but not my favorite thing to eat. Would recommend for younger kids. Also pretty cheap!
Stefani  L.
Hixson , TN
I buy these for my husband and I on nights that I don't feel like cooking. We pair them with seasoned curly fries and honey mustard. They're super easy to prepare. Just turn the oven on and pop them in!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.