Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Jesseca H.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Spontaneous W.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Melissa J.See all 4 photos

BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use o...BBQ sauce and ranch 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip the...You and I do the same thing! 22 Answers
Photos (4)
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Coryn E.
Coryn E.
Tempe, AZ
Love how easy these are to make when I baby sit my brother it's something quick to just pop in the oven and it keeps him happy and satisfied they are cheap and yummy!
Davina W.
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA
These are handsdown THE best chicken nuggets . They taste perfect especially when made in the oven . I love these and so do my kids esp. my son since he loves dinos .
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Foodie Expert
Who can not love these, they're a staple. I used to eat these all the time but now I only eat them if I'm in a pinch for a meal. They're pretty affordable and taste good enough to eat again. The shape is the best part.
courtney a.
courtney a.
Foodie Expert
I bought these for not only myself but my boyfriend and daughter and wow did they love them it doesn't taste like fake chicken or anything it taste just like a homemade chicken nugget !!
Karla G.
Karla G.
I don't know what it is about these particular Dino nuggets but I'm not a very big fan of them. They're fun for the kids but I just I can't bare the taste of these.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM
Mis niños les encantan , no solo por que son chicken nuggets sino por que tiene la forma de dinosaurio, super rapidos de cosinar para cuando los niños tienen hambre y eso esta super rapido, buen presio.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
Foodie Expert
This bag if chicken nuggets are so good especially if you do them in the own they taste even better!! Great for the kidos as well makes a great day time snack! Or movie snack love them!!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Everyone loves chicken nuggets. This is my toddlers favorite. Great for when you're in a hurry. Easy to prepare. Microwave or oven. It's cheap and worth the money. Great with dipping sauce. Great buy
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Rockmart , GA
These nuggets are a huge hit in my house. The kiddos love them and so do i. They get super crispy and they taste better than any frozen nugget i have ever tasted.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
My children love these!! They make eating nuggets for them so fun!! It's also a great quality of chicken from a brand I grew up on and trust. Would purchase again.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets