Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Jacquelyn A.
Jacquelyn A.
East Haven, CT

If you're eating Dino nuggets below a five, you don't have a heart! Dino nuggets are a flashback from childhood.
Brookee E.
Brookee E.
Haines City

I am a kid at heart and I love to eat Tysons Dino chicken nuggets and watch old Disney movies with my boyfriend!
Sarra S.
Sarra S.

I have a small child and he loves the dinosaur chicken nugget shapes. He always ask for them over anything else.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I love tyson chicken and so does my daughter so qiuck and easy with a good flavor no other chicken could compare
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Benicia, CA

These are so yummy! Perfect for a snack or to pair with a side for dinner. Dinosaur nuggets are fun & yummy too
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV

I love this chicken a lot. My kids love this so so much. My family. And friends love a lot and there kids love.
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

It is good even though it is not my favorite. It is very easy to prepare and takes about 8 min on the microwave
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

These nuggets never go out of style in my home. Always have a bag in the freezer for those days when on the go.
Erica A.
Erica A.
JOHNSON CITY, TN

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are an awesome treat if you have kids! They love the taste and size of these nuggets!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Ukiah, CA

Great chicken nuggets and made with real meat! You
Don't see that a lot anymore but I love Jess chicken nuggest
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets