Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Karissa T.
Karissa T.
Leon, WV

I love these things! There so quick and easy to make! There also really good! My two year old absolutely loves these nuggets. It's the only kind he will eat!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Awesome snack/meal. Good for after school, or dinner with the family. Good for all ages honestly. Easy to make and low price. Treat yourself with this snack!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA

These are pretty good for the kids. They seem to really enjoy them. You definitely need to bake them to make them crispy, the microwave makes them very soggy
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Spring Lake, NC

The only nuggets i buy my child. They are dinosaur shaped. Keeps her entertained the whole time while eating. Really good either microwaved or baked in oven.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

These are my 3 year olds favorite. He is super picky but will always eat these. I think they taste better then any other frozen chicken nuggets I've ever had
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Leitchfield, KY

My kids live these chicken nuggets. They would eat them everyday if I would let them. They are really good. They are one of my favorite chicken nuggets too.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Plainfield, IL

Now these are my stuff! I've been eating them since I was 16 and I'm now 21. Definitely my go to chicken nuggets. Great with sweet baby rays barbecue sauce.
Emma H.
Emma H.

Absolutely delicious!!! These nuggets are super yummy and are a great lunch or snack!! Perfect for kids who pack lunch! These are definitely a go to brand!!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

I always have a bag of these in my fridge. These are my favorite snack when I get home from school and I'm hungry between lunch and dinner. They're so good.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
St Petersburg, FL

The children I baby sit love these at as a lunch. I love they are made with real chicken and the breading taste good. Haven't met a kid that don't like them
Paige F.