Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Tranisha T.
Tranisha T.
Atlanta, GA

They taste a lot better now that's they changed some things . I recommend for a quick tasty snack .
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN

I love using my kids love these two they taste so great and can't argue with kids gotta go get some
ana m.
ana m.
Cincinnati, OH

i really enjoy this Tyson chicken fun nuggets, they are so good and its fast to prepare. I love it
Arie D.
Arie D.
Wallace, WV

Buy these every time I go to the store my kids love them and I agree they have a great juicy taste
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

My son really likes these nuggets because of their dinosaur shapes. Nice price for a nice product.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

My kids love these chicken nuggets. They come in dinosaur shapes so it gets them to eat them more.
Kira W.
Kira W.
Odenton, MD

I used to eat these as a kid. I loved them when I was in the mood for them. Some thing with my kid
Martha V.
Martha V.

Love them! Great for kids for after school snack or dinner. Great tasting and so easy to prepare.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

My children and I love the dinosaur chicken nuggets they r so good and they r not dry like others
Angie R.
Angie R.
Chico, CA

This is good for on the go when I have to leave to work or school. It's not disappointing at all.
Paige F.