BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kailyn N.
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
A good and quick way to get the kids to eat ! Doesn't taste completely terrible, but not my favorite thing to eat. Would recommend for younger kids. Also pretty cheap!
Stefani  L.
Stefani L.
Hixson , TN
I buy these for my husband and I on nights that I don't feel like cooking. We pair them with seasoned curly fries and honey mustard. They're super easy to prepare. Just turn the oven on and pop them in!
Jewel M.
Jewel M.
These are the greatest chicken nuggets I've ever eaten. I'm so picky, and I won't eat any other kind of chicken nuggets! There is just something about the fun nuggets that makes them so good!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
These chicken nuggets are a great go-to in my kitchen. They do not take long to bake. My children love the animal shapes. You get a good amount for the price. They have a more breaded taste and not fried. That is a more healthier option than frying them.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Milford
These chicken nuggets are fan-favorite with my kids they're easy to heat up in microwave or put in the oven for a crunchy effect they go great on everything even Pizza
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
These dinosaur shaped nuggets are perfect for your kiddos when you're not up to cooking a whole lot. Fix this up with some French fries or Mac and cheese and you have a perfect summer meal.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Scarbro, WV
Very easy dinner/snack for my kids who LOVE nuggest, and they LOVE the taste and the shape which makes it much easier and fun for them to eat! Great price! Would highly recommend  to anyone, mostly people with kids, i will be buying more that's for sure!
Coryn E.
Coryn E.
Tempe, AZ
Love how easy these are to make when I baby sit my brother it's something quick to just pop in the oven and it keeps him happy and satisfied they are cheap and yummy!
Davina W.
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA
These are handsdown THE best chicken nuggets . They taste perfect especially when made in the oven . I love these and so do my kids esp. my son since he loves dinos .
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Foodie Expert
Who can not love these, they're a staple. I used to eat these all the time but now I only eat them if I'm in a pinch for a meal. They're pretty affordable and taste good enough to eat again. The shape is the best part.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets