BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Winston Salem
Foodie Expert
Every trip to the grocery store we purchase these truly tasteful, playful and cute little nuggets. They are fun for every age, my husband enjoys them more than the kids do
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
My family really LOVE this product the chicken taste great and it always has that fresh and juicy taste this is easy to prepare microwave or oven put a salad on the side and you have a great meal
Christina G.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love these things. These have come to my rescue many times when dinner time has snuck up on me. The kids love the flavor, I can put them in the oven or microwave and the taste is still good!
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
These are for a lazy type of day for sure or when you forget to go to the groceries and this all you have . This is more of a back up for me . They taste ok but not the best . But it's a fast food I guess
Kailyn N.
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
A good and quick way to get the kids to eat ! Doesn't taste completely terrible, but not my favorite thing to eat. Would recommend for younger kids. Also pretty cheap!
Stefani  L.
Stefani L.
Hixson , TN
I buy these for my husband and I on nights that I don't feel like cooking. We pair them with seasoned curly fries and honey mustard. They're super easy to prepare. Just turn the oven on and pop them in!
Jewel M.
Jewel M.
These are the greatest chicken nuggets I've ever eaten. I'm so picky, and I won't eat any other kind of chicken nuggets! There is just something about the fun nuggets that makes them so good!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
These chicken nuggets are a great go-to in my kitchen. They do not take long to bake. My children love the animal shapes. You get a good amount for the price. They have a more breaded taste and not fried. That is a more healthier option than frying them.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Milford
These chicken nuggets are fan-favorite with my kids they're easy to heat up in microwave or put in the oven for a crunchy effect they go great on everything even Pizza
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
These dinosaur shaped nuggets are perfect for your kiddos when you're not up to cooking a whole lot. Fix this up with some French fries or Mac and cheese and you have a perfect summer meal.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets