BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
My two year old loves these nuggets. He'd eat them all day everyday if I'd let him. Thankfully they cook up pretty quickly by the time I have the rest of his lunch together, his nuggets are done. He loves the taste and dunking.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
These are a great purchase for family's with children and teens. I personally like them because they taste fresh and aren't too unhealthy for a quick meal for dinner or lunch! I would definitely recommend this to others who are searching for great frozen entrees.
Sarah G.
These are such a easy way to make a dinner than everyone loves. They do taste better than other products in my opinion. They taste less like a freezer burnt good. They are made with all natural ingredients so they are better for you than other brands.
Amanda M.
While these aren't my favorite chicken nuggets to get from the freezer aisle, they get me through a tough week. They're simple to make, quick, and with a little bit of barbeque sauce they taste just fine.
Tyana H.
I love eating these is my favorite I love the seasoning they use for this it's the best I love to eat this with some white rice it is the best. I could eat these everyday if you let me lol .
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Alright, so I'm over the age of 10 and I love these lol. I believe that anyone can eat these. I like to eat mine with a side of some good ole macaroni salad, ranch with bacon pasta, or maybe even some southwest blend of like corn, peppers, mixed along with some ranch.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I have tried these nuggets. Its a fun way to get the kids to get their dinner. I guess its like a fun way to trick my niece into eating all her food. I try to make a game out of it sometimes. So thumbs up!
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK
Easy and fast dinner for kids. But my daughter was not a fan of them. They get hard and if the whole bag is not cooked the new gets taste like they have freezer burn. Will not be buying again since my daughter eats like 4 at a time it's a waste of money when they start tasting bad after bag has been opened.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Love these things. These have come to my rescue many times when dinner time has snuck up on me. The kids love the flavor, I can put them in the oven or microwave and the taste is still good!
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
I make these for the kids. When they need a quick meal. I either put it in the toaster or the conventional oven. They love the and the meat is not bad. The dinosaur shapes are really cute. My son and my little bro are picky eaters and they really like this
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?