Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Shane W.
Shane W.

These fun nuggets are a great way to get my child to eat his meals and make it fun all at the same time. Yadayada
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

The best nuggets ever! They are real chicken and very affordable. These are my favorite brand of chicken nuggets.
Selena T.
Selena T.

Love these! So good to just throw in the oven for my children when I am in a hurry and they never turn them down!
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Maywood, IL

My kids favorite chicken nuggets. Great taste. I won't buy another brand. My kids can taste a difference if I do.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

Tyson chicken nuggets are amazing. I have two kids and they absolutely love them!! Especially the dinosaur ones.
Sarra S.
Sarra S.

I have a small child and he loves the dinosaur chicken nugget shapes. He always ask for them over anything else.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I love tyson chicken and so does my daughter so qiuck and easy with a good flavor no other chicken could compare
Alissa D.
Alissa D.

My mom always keeps these around. Good for a quick snack or lunch. Last awhile in the big bag and not too pricey
Brookee E.
Brookee E.
Haines City

I am a kid at heart and I love to eat Tysons Dino chicken nuggets and watch old Disney movies with my boyfriend!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Colorado Springs, CO

My kids love them but my husband and I don't. They don't taste very good unless I cook them on top of the stove.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now