Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Kailyn N.
Kailyn N.
Walker, La
April 30, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
A good and quick way to get the kids to eat ! Doesn't taste completely terrible, but not my favorite thing to eat. Would recommend for younger kids. Also pretty cheap!
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
March 8, 2017, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are for a lazy type of day for sure or when you forget to go to the groceries and this all you have . This is more of a back up for me . They taste ok but not the best . But it's a fast food I guess
christina G.
christina G.
Mesa, AZ
April 27, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Love these things. These have come to my rescue many times when dinner time has snuck up on me. The kids love the flavor, I can put them in the oven or microwave and the taste is still good!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
April 4, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These chicken nuggets are a great go-to in my kitchen. They do not take long to bake. My children love the animal shapes. You get a good amount for the price. They have a more breaded taste and not fried. That is a more healthier option than frying them.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Milford
June 16, 2017, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These chicken nuggets are fan-favorite with my kids they're easy to heat up in microwave or put in the oven for a crunchy effect they go great on everything even Pizza
sarah S.
sarah S.
Scarbro, WV
April 19, 2017, 9:15 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Very easy dinner/snack for my kids who LOVE nuggest, and they LOVE the taste and the shape which makes it much easier and fun for them to eat! Great price! Would highly recommend  to anyone, mostly people with kids, i will be buying more that's for sure!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
April 26, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These dinosaur shaped nuggets are perfect for your kiddos when you're not up to cooking a whole lot. Fix this up with some French fries or Mac and cheese and you have a perfect summer meal.
Coryn E.
Coryn E.
Tempe, AZ
March 31, 2017, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Love how easy these are to make when I baby sit my brother it's something quick to just pop in the oven and it keeps him happy and satisfied they are cheap and yummy!
Davina W.
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA
April 10, 2017, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are handsdown THE best chicken nuggets . They taste perfect especially when made in the oven . I love these and so do my kids esp. my son since he loves dinos .
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
March 29, 2017, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Who can not love these, they're a staple. I used to eat these all the time but now I only eat them if I'm in a pinch for a meal. They're pretty affordable and taste good enough to eat again. The shape is the best part.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets