Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Holly, MI

Alway have these on hand in our freezer. I can remember my parents always having them for us growing up too, instant family favorite.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

These are basically chicken nuggets but frozen and I still love them cause I can pop em in the oven and Rafa freshly chicken nuggets!
Zuleyka L.
Zuleyka L.
Waterbury

My daughters favorite!! Love tyson because the meat quality is good even though is frozen once u cook it is really tender and juicy.
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA

My boys love Tyson chicken nuggets in fun shapes! The dinosaurs are wonderful made from chicken breast meat. We use them frequently.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA

My niece and nephew love these chicken nuggets. I love how it's all white meat. I would recommend this product to my family members.
Darian W.
Darian W.
Sonora, KY

These nuggets are delicious and easy to make. They are quick and you can usually find decent deals to get them at fairly good prices
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Jamestown, NY

Never really had these. So I can't really tell you anything. But they look like that would be great for kids when they need a snack.
Jada M.
Jada M.
Linden, NJ

I give these to my kids they love them always ask me to buy more when I go shopping I've tasted them once and they are pretty yummy
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

I love these nuggets. I would enjoy these with pickles and ketchup on the side. Would eat these for breakfast or for lunch at work.
Kerry T.
Kerry T.

Omg! My little loves these and they are pretty tasty I must say! We usually keep them stocked for crazy nights and slumber parties!
Paige F.