BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jaye S.
Bakersfield , CA
I love chicken nuggets. I eat them almost every day. I will not eat any other chicken nugget brand besides Tyson. They have the great crunch on the outside to go along with the soft white chicken on the inside. Love them!
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Tyson is a great brand for chicken nuggets. They have low fat and come in fun shapes for the kids. They r made of actually chicken and taste like an actual chicken nugget. Great for dipping. I love Tyson chicken nuggets.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
These nuggets are ok. LIke all chicken nuggets, you are not getting the top lean cuts of meat by any means but they can be good for a quick snack and are great for kids. They are comparable to what you get in your typical kids meal and can pair well with fries
Melody K.
Roy, UT
These are so cute & so good. I've had the dinosaur ones & they are amazing for any age! The shapes make it more fun! Wouldn't say it's the healthiest food but it's really delicious & really easy to make when you don't want to cook or when there's no time to cook a home cooked meal!
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
My son love these nuggets better than all the other brands out there. I think it's a great value for the price and pretty good for him! He loves everything about them, and I will most definitely buy over and over again!
Ashley B.
Norman, OK
I love Tyson chicken nuggets! They taste great and are easy to make. They are not the most healthy thing in the world but they are better than fast food, that's for sure! So easy kids can make them. Great price too!
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
These Tyson chicken nuggets are so yummy. In my opinion it is the best chicken brand at the grocery store. The chicken nuggets taste just like something you would get if you were out to eat. And they are also easy to make.
Ashley C.
My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Ashley S.
Always a favorite for my kids. They are fun and consistent in shape.

Flavor is what you'd expect for a frozen chicken nugget. Probably not as great as a popcorn chicken type but for what they are it's a nice flavor.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.