BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
My kids love these ! We have these every so often as "quick-fix" lunch option. They are easy to bake and come in a nice , zip closure bag . My kids can make several meals from just one bag ! It's a great value for the price !
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
My kids love them but I honestly think the breading is lacking. They sort of fall apart. I typically cook them in the oven because it's healthier but they are best when fried. They're made for kids and that's who I think should eat them.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
My daughter loves these. If it weren't for these my daughter wouldn't eat sometimes because she can be so picky. I give her these with barbecue sauce in the side and mac and cheese and apples and grapes.
Danessa L.
Pomona, CA
These chickens nuggets actually taste like real meat. It doesn't look like fake and processed meat. It is also a quick and easy snack to get on the go or in between meal. It is also good for all ages
Serena f.
Gladstone , MO
My kids love these and devour them when we have them. I probably get them about once every few months. The only thing special about them is the shape, so I usually just get regular nuggets if they are cheaper. Taste is amazing though!
Miranda B.
Douglassville, PA
Who doesn't love these? From kid to adult, everyone is excited to get these. Easy to make and easy to enjoy! Would recommend to anyone! Craving some now that we're talking about them. X_X yummmmmmmmmmm
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
What a quick Yummy, quick meal to put together at the last minute when you have picky kids. The chicken is tender and moist, and is really delicious with various dipping sauces. I am a repeat buyer of this product, and have been for years.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I'm all for easy lunches puppies in the oven twenty minutes later than ready for it and can't love them there's nothing better than finding a good healthy chicken nuggets for the kids is so hard to find anything for kids at 100% good
Savannah G.
I'm probably not supposed to eat these as an adult, but I don't really care. I love chicken nuggets, and these rank as some of the best. If I'm going to get frozen nuggets, I will seek these out. I don't know why the dinosaur ones seem to taste better, but they just do. I crave them. And now I want some. Dino nuggets for life.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.