Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Talon I.
Talon I.
Dothan

Yes my kids love these... Pop them in oven or microwave and good snack for the kids would totally recommend
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
N Hollywood, CA

This are great for kids when they come over your house & birthday party's or even park time with the kiddos
Christina S.
Christina S.

I'm in my 20s but these Tyson dinosaur chicken nuggets will always be the best kind of chicken nuggets haha
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

My daughter loves it her step brothers love it and I love it. Quick and fun easy finger foods ready to eat.
Kevin M.
Kevin M.

Our kids love this Dino nuggets. When we go to get chicken nuggets they ask specifically for the dinosaurs.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Liberty

These are hands down the best tasting nuggets ever. And the dinosaur shapes are so fun. My kid loves them.
Jama S.
Jama S.

If you have kids this is a definite item to have! What kid doesn't like to eat fun shaped chicken nuggets!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Essex, MD

But these for my nephew often. They're just average frozen nuggets, nothing to special. But he likes them.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Louisville , Ky

Very fun, very yummy even as an adult I love these nuggets. They are easy to make which is always a bonus.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Cadott, WI

Anyone with children know how important chicken nuggets are! Tyson is trusted by mom and approved by kids!
Paige F.