Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Quianna S.
Quianna S.
Stockton, CA

this is an automatic favorite for my nieces & nephews. they love them. plus it's quick & easy to make.
Charnique S.
Charnique S.
Jacksonville, NC

Every time I go to the store I have to buy some. My children LOVE these. When I make them they have an adventure while eating. The fun shape nuggets are a great way to get children to eat.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Indianapolis, IN

Who doesn't love Tyson nuggets? Everyone can remember having these as a child and not regretting carrying them over to adulthood.
DEVIN A.
DEVIN A.
Emmaus, PA

The packet is a little small than I would like it be for the price. But these little nuggets are too tasty to resist. Add some ketchup or BBQ sauce and you got some delicious food.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

These are amazing!!! They make eating lunch fun for kids and I'd be lieing to say I don't snag a few up myself before they're gone! They're a reasonable price, a bit more than your usual but that's because of the great quality
Krista H.
Krista H.

My kids love these nuggets! I don't know why FUN shapes make them more appealing to kids, but they do. Every so often have join in and they taste really good too. They are often on sale which is a double bonus.
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX

My daughter loves this nuggets every time I don't cook I can always count on these nuggers because she loves
A good backed nuggets
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
West Covina, CA

These chickens nuggets actually taste like real meat. It doesn't look like fake and processed meat. It is also a quick and easy snack to get on the go or in between meal. It is also good for all ages
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

These are the perfect snack for children! My little cousin loves these chicken nuggets
Martha V.
Martha V.

Love them! Great for kids for after school snack or dinner. Great tasting and so easy to prepare.
Paige F.