BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Alyssa K.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my son's favorite foods! He loves the fun dinosaur shapes and I love that these nuggets are made with quality, real chicken meat.
Allison W.
New York
You know that you're not getting good food or healthy food. It hardly passes as chicken but it still remains a fun classic that is delicious and worth it every now and again
Roshanda M.
My family loves these nuggets. They taste good and have fun shapes to play around with. We mostly buy these when we don't have much time to cook or as a snack between meals.
Erika Z.
Waco , Tx
These nuggets are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets there is out there! Not only are they yummy but they're also fun to enjoy with younger siblings or your children!!
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great when fried! They're good too when baked or microwaved! But that fried taste takes them over the top for some reason. Highly recommended! Give them a try. :)
Jenny K.
Foodie Expert
these nuggets are very good . They are easy to find in your local grocery store . I also like how you just put them in the oven for a couple of minutes and they are ready .
Amanda F.
Winston Salem
Foodie Expert
Every trip to the grocery store we purchase these truly tasteful, playful and cute little nuggets. They are fun for every age, my husband enjoys them more than the kids do
Alessandra Q.
Duluth, MN
Foodie Expert
Seriously my kids are obsessed with these dinosaur chicken nuggets and have been for years. Yea sometimes they enjoy other characters but always go back to the dinosaurs.
Sammie L.
Arlington, VA
Easy to make, and very delicious. I would recommend cooking in the oven, as they can become a little soggy if you cook them in the microwave. Typically good priced, but check for them on sale!
Nancie I.
Madison, WI
These are super cute and fun to cook for my nephew! But honestly they aren't that tasty. I think it's kind of bland unless you have a dipping sauce like ranch or ketchup.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.