BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
The bomb dot com right here haha. I don't recommend microwaving them. It says you can use the microwave oven, but I've always preferred them baked. Occasionally deep fried but usually baked in the oven.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Foodie Expert
Chicken nuggets are always amazing. These have fun little shapes which kids and adults love. I love these because they're super easy to cook and super yummy! And probably much healthier than eating out!
Yoqtan C.
Yoqtan C.
Pomona CA
I love these whenever I'm alone and depressed for some reason the make me happy and I love to get them at any store o find it's obviously not as great as McDonald's chicken nuggets but it does the job
Aric B.
Aric B.
Danielson
These chicken nuggets are great for a snack or as a meal and your kids are sure to enjoy them as well. Nothing says im hungry like pretending your dinosaurs head fell off and use the ketchup as blood.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Foodie Expert
Okay, yes, I am an 18 year old, but I still love my chicken nuggets, even the dinosaur shaped ones. These are super quick and easy to make and they taste pretty good. I would definitely buy Tyson nuggets again.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
Foodie Expert
I love me some Dino nuggets! It's one of the foods from childhood that I'll probably never outgrow. Tyson makes fully cooked chicken, so they are super quick and easy to make.
Miquella M.
Miquella M.
Atlanta
Foodie Expert
Favorite frozen nuggets out there. They're healthy, obviously fun and they go perfect with any dipping sauce. I still eat these to this day and I'm way past my childhood days
Selena m.
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
Great product! My little brother eats them, my family eats them! It's great product with a fun shape! Super easy and fast to cook without it tasting fake or rubbery. We always have these in our household.
Allison W.
Allison W.
New York
You know that you're not getting good food or healthy food. It hardly passes as chicken but it still remains a fun classic that is delicious and worth it every now and again
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Waco , Tx
These nuggets are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets there is out there! Not only are they yummy but they're also fun to enjoy with younger siblings or your children!!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets