Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

These are a really great meal or snack for your or the kids. I always have some on hand. especially doing the winter, never know when your gonna get snowed in. These are great to just pop in the oven and then eat as is or you can though them in a salad if you want.
Kambrie K.
Kambrie K.

These are so delicious! They're easy to make and they come in a large enough package so I don't have to buy them all the time. They're a lot of fun to share with my siblings and they always ask for them. I've repurchased several times. They're popular in our house!
kianny H.
kianny H.

YESSSSSSSSs so amazing, ive been eating these since i was in elementary school and i am 20 now!! i could never go to a food market place and not get anything tyson. it is literally my favorite and honestly the best i ever had. im a loyal customer with this brand.
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Jackson Heights, NY

Quick, fast, and affordable. These chicken nuggets are every college kids dream. They are fast to make and are little tastes of childhood in your mouth. I don't exactly think that they are healthy for you in large quantities, but once in a while they are great.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Williams, AZ

Tyson is famous for their chicken and their fun nuggets are no exception! These nuggets are extremely tasty and the shapes ensure your kids will gobble them up. Some other brands are soggy compressed chicken, Tyson is a quality product that any kid would enjoy.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.

I babysit a lot and th kids love these. At the beginning when I used to babysit I really didn't want to eat them. I'm not the biggest fan of chicken. One day I was so hungry and I tried the chicken and I thought it was awesome. Now they are always in my fridge
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, va

These nuggets are ok. LIke all chicken nuggets, you are not getting the top lean cuts of meat by any means but they can be good for a quick snack and are great for kids. They are comparable to what you get in your typical kids meal and can pair well with fries
Enza M.
Enza M.
Roseville, MI

Tyson nuggets are great! My 5 children love them. As for ingredients the chicken seems to be all white meat. I feel the value is good, even better when I can find it on sale. Very easy for my children to prepare them selves in the micro or myself in the oven.
Grisel D.
Grisel D.
miami, florida

en mi hogar amamos estas nuggets de pollo. principalmente a mi niño de 2 años, le encanta acompañadas de papas fritas. y también las utilizo para reuniones pequeñas con mis amigas como picardea fácil. son muy deliciosas y crujientes .. amo las croketas tyson
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Powder Spgs, GA

I bought these A LOT when my kids were younger and they loved them. Quick and easy dinner... but then I started moving away from fried and breaded meats. But if you're looking of a simple-easy-to-make dinner, this is perfect - especially for the little ones.
Paige F.