BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Stephanie G.
Locust Grove, GA
These nuggets are the best that you will buy in stores. They aren't pricey at all and they are very easy to make. The chicken is white and the nuggets aren't dry like other brands. I constantly have these in the freezer to make when i'm pressed for time. The dino shapes never fail me !!!!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
My kids love these. They are very reasonable in price, and unlike other chicken nuggets, these actually get crispy on the outside. They look and taste like chicken (shouldn't have to say that, but you know), and I haven't noticed many of the "hard pieces" you find in other "nuggets." overall a good product, that I continue to buy weekly.
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
I used to purchase this product and others from this company, but after researching the way they choose to do business and how terrible they've treated their animals and the atrocious housing conditions of their chickens I've decided to stay away from this company and advise other to do so as well.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor , MI
I eat an inappropriate amount of these dino shaped nuggets for someone who is 32 years old and in the middle of a doctorate. They are delicious and microwave well for a quick snack or dinner. One of the best store-bought nuggets out there, at least in taste. Plus they are shaped like DINOS.
Pat B.
Lynnfield, MA
These are good. Tyson is another good brand. I usually buy their popcorn chicken, but one day they were out (it was the weekend of the Super Bowl, so of course) and I decided to go with some chicken nuggets. I forget why I chose the fun nuggets. Maybe the regular ones were out or these ones were cheaper. Anyway, these taste as good as any chicken nuggets. They actually do have a nice thin, but crispy breaded layer (I usually cook it in our toaster oven).
Rachel C.
If you didn't have these as a kids, we probably weren't friends. Just kidding, but I looked forward to these everyday when I was a kid! And as an adult, they're so easy to pop in the toaster oven or microwave for a quick snack! Granted, not the healthiest snack option, but it's a tasty, fun, and nostalgic experience.
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
I love DIYing my own buffalo wings by mixing butter and Franks Hot Sauce and pouring it over these nuggets. I usually eat it with Hidden Valley Ranch for lunch while watching my favorite show on demand on Wednesday. It's become so much of a tradition for me, I look forward to mid week just to eat these nuggets.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
i love the Tyson brand chicken nuggets! they are the only nugget my kid will eat even me and my husband enjoy them. my son will eat these whenever hes hungry or just wants a snack and at times when i am to lazy to cook ill cook up these with some home made fries and presto! dinner is served
Kambrie K.
These are so delicious! They're easy to make and they come in a large enough package so I don't have to buy them all the time. They're a lot of fun to share with my siblings and they always ask for them. I've repurchased several times. They're popular in our house!
Robert L.
La Crosse, WI
Tyson fun nuggets are truely a good chicken nugget. Not only are they made with fun but also are can be made with processed chicken. I'm not sure how the process goes but I'm sure that it is rigorous both mentally and physically similar to that of navy seal training.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.