Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS

These nuggets are my kids' favorite. They love them as a quick lunch, dinner or after school snack. The price is affordable and the ingredients and brand are trustworthy. I will probably continue to purchase these for my kiddos because well they're fun and nutritious well somewhat lol.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Commerce, TX

I feel like a little kid again even though I'm in college, but it's great and I love these with some mac and cheese curled up in front of the TV in between study sessions. They're even shaped cool, so of course you use them to act out a scene before you eat them, but they're so good.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI

For a pre cooked, frozen chicken I would say that this would be the best brand. Overall this type of food can only taste so good because it's not fresh but compared to other brands it is the best. I wouldn't purchase again just because pre cooked frozen chicken is unappealing to me.
Xavi H.
Xavi H.
Calexico, CA

great if you have kids in the house or a lot of nephews that come to your house!. they usually dont eat nothing but nuggets!!! .These taste good as they dont feel like plastic or like bad quality if youre thinking about quality food for kids, as tyson is a well known quality brand.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

These are so cute & so good. I've had the dinosaur ones & they are amazing for any age! The shapes make it more fun! Wouldn't say it's the healthiest food but it's really delicious & really easy to make when you don't want to cook or when there's no time to cook a home cooked meal!
Erica M.
Erica M.

I am a 31 year old woman and love these nuggets myself. I always have them on Trex Tuesday!! One of the best frozen nuggets you can get, also easy and quick to make! Great for not only children, but the child that lives in us adults as well. Definitely recommend these fun nuggets.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

I love getting these chicken nuggets for when my niece comes over. I like how good they taste and that they are easy to make. I love that it is all white meat chicken and that I can normally find them on sale most of the time. I buy this all the time and recommend them to anyone.
Ashlynn N.
Ashlynn N.
Nampa, ID

It is a decent after school snack. It is also nice because you can eat it straight out of the oven or the microwave. A pro is that it is easy and convenient to make. A con is that no matter if you cook it in the microwave or the oven, it will not taste that much better nor worse.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
San Bernardino, CA

Although I am 23 years old, I love me some chicken nuggets. I have always bought the Tyson brand because that is what my mother has always bought. it is easy to prepare when i don't feel like cooking and is great when i watch my younger sisters. Dinosaur nuggets are our favorite.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

Tyson nuggets are always a trusted source for natural ingredients! I turn to these for this reason and they taste great. Convenient and quick meal-we try to keep these on hand in the house. This variety I only give 4 stars because of the price. Cute and fun, but not as practical!
Paige F.