Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL

I definitely feel better about eating these than the nuggets you can get at McDonald's. If you wanna be healthy, bake them, but let's be honest, you can choose a healthier option for food, so why not just fry them bc they're better that way and you're going to eat them anyway?
logan t.
logan t.
New Baltimore, MI

Chicken nuggets. What else do you want? it's a nugget made of chicken. If you seriously need to read a review of your frozen chicken nuggets why are you even bothering buying them? It's not like they're going to be any better than the other guy, but they are gunna be cheaper.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foothill Rnch, CA

Honestly I hate chicken nuggets. I think they're disgusting. However, my children love them. The Tyson nuggets are affordable. They're mostly white meat if I recall correctly. They're also very large. Some of these dinosaurs are pretty darn big. My kids sure do love them.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK

My nephew absolutely loves chicken nuggets, it's one of the only foods he will eat. When he would stay with me I used to have to go to McDonald's to get him chicken nuggets, but now I keep Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets stocked in my freezer and he always has something to eat!
Ana C.
Ana C.

These nuggets are exactly how they're labeled, FUN! They taste great, both kids and adults love them, and they actually taste like chicken and not some rubbery assortment of fake chicken. Love the Tyson brand and their commitment to making quality products for families.
Noelle K.
Noelle K.

Always a fan of Tyson and their chicken products, they are a little bit expensive for how many you get; I wish they had more in he bags,l. The best way to make them is in the oven, but these are great microwaved too. Sometimes a bit artificial tasting but overall good!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY

I love these things. So easy to make, and they come in fun little shapes. Great for kids - especially when I'm babysitting my nieces and nephews. The only problem I have with them is that they don't stay very warm once they come out of the oven. They are tasty though!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA

Great snack and appetizer choice! Easy to make, and awesome for a quick after school snack or paired with some pasta. There aren't really any cons, they're very tasty and easy to make! Great value for the price, and I would 100% buy these again! My family loves them!
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO

My kids absolutely love these. They are very picky eaters and they are so eager to eat these especially when they are shaped like dinosaurs. It costs the same as other products but the kids enjoy eating them better. They are extremely easy to cook for a quick lunch.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Memphis

These are the world's best chicken nuggets. Made in the oven, they are perfectly crispy and delicious. They are well priced for the amount of nuggets that you receive, and are not too bad for you. Kids love the fun shapes, and it makes mealtime fun with little ones.
Paige F.