Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Kaytlin V.
Kaytlin V.
Somerset, Ky

Great for my nephews when we are watching them!! Throw them in the oven and you will be ready to go in no time!! I love dipping it in sweet baby rays BBQ sauce!!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL

My daughter is a very picky eater, but she loves the chicken nuggets from Tyson. They are one of her favorite things for dinner.. They are very juicy and tender.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC

This is something I always keep in my freezer. Both my girls love these, and the dinosaur shapes make them fun. It's a perfect easy and quick after school snack.
Tracy U.
Tracy U.
Grand Rapids, MI

These are one of the better frozen nuggets I have had, they get nice and crisp and don't turn to mush on the inside, bonus that they come in fun shapes for kids.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC

Tyson chicken is always a go to for a quick and easy supper. Their chicken nuggets are especially good but I haven't found a Tyson product that I haven't liked.
sabrina j.
sabrina j.
Chubbuck, ID

Okay when I eat these I become a child at heart! I love Tyson's fun nuggets they're so good and the shape they come in make the little ones want to eat it more!
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Orange, TX

My kids love these chicken nuggets. When your kids a wanting a quick meal they are a great choice. They are fast to cook and I even love the taste. Five Stars.
Emily I.
Emily I.

These are an easy meal when in a hurry. They also make a great protein source for a salad! I cut them up and put them on top of my lettuce and it tastes great.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Conroe, TX

Only thing that bothers me about these nuggets are the fact that they are unproportionate. Other than that they are delicious and my kids absolutely love them!
Chantal S.
Chantal S.
Kerrville, TX

The chicken nuggets are in fun dinosaur shapes. The chicken is tender and good. I love eating these nuggets and playing with them as I dip them in the ketchup.
Paige F.