BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
The bomb dot com right here haha. I don't recommend microwaving them. It says you can use the microwave oven, but I've always preferred them baked. Occasionally deep fried but usually baked in the oven.
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
I love me some Dino nuggets! It's one of the foods from childhood that I'll probably never outgrow. Tyson makes fully cooked chicken, so they are super quick and easy to make.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
I don't care for these they taste too processed for me and even the inside doesn't look appealing to me but different strokes for different folks
Aric B.
Danielson
These chicken nuggets are great for a snack or as a meal and your kids are sure to enjoy them as well. Nothing says im hungry like pretending your dinosaurs head fell off and use the ketchup as blood.
Courtney W.
Tahlequah
My kids love these. I cannot keep enough of them in the house. These are the only ones they will eat and ask for more. I sneak a few too and I have always loved Tyson products over the competition.
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
Great product! My little brother eats them, my family eats them! It's great product with a fun shape! Super easy and fast to cook without it tasting fake or rubbery. We always have these in our household.
Miquella M.
Atlanta
Favorite frozen nuggets out there. They're healthy, obviously fun and they go perfect with any dipping sauce. I still eat these to this day and I'm way past my childhood days
Alyssa K.
These are one of my son's favorite foods! He loves the fun dinosaur shapes and I love that these nuggets are made with quality, real chicken meat.
Katt C.
Laredo, TX
Okay so I'm not a fan at all. I will say I'm very picky about frozen foods. I think that you need to be able to fry them in order to fully enjoy. I know I'm extremely picky but I won't buy again. My 2 year old sister was not a fan either.
Roshanda M.
My family loves these nuggets. They taste good and have fun shapes to play around with. We mostly buy these when we don't have much time to cook or as a snack between meals.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.