Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.

These are the chicken nuggets my mama use to feed me when I was younger ! They are absolutely delicious 😫
Elvira M.
Elvira M.

Love these for fast lunges even on the go with two kids these are life savers when I been at work all day
Faith C.
Faith C.

Literally have this in my freezer all the time!!! My kids absolutely love them and I love their conceive!
Thadd L.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Good quick snack or meal. The fun nuggets allow you to relive some of your childhood if you're an adult.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE

These are decent. Better in the oven than microwave. Taste the same as great value. Not a big difference
Diana A.
Diana A.
Louisville, KY

Great for kids and they have a great tast. I love the little figures they have makes kids wanna eat them
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA

These always stay in the freezer and my girls practically live off of them because they are very picky.
T J.
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

Always a great and quick snack no matter how old you get. Easy to make and usually everyone likes them.
Marlana M.
Marlana M.
Riverside, CA

Yes my husband loves them and so do I don't eat them all the time but when we do make them we enjoy it
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH

These are pretty good. We make ours in the oven so they're not greasy. They're a bit pricey to me tho.
Paige F.