BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I always keep a bag of these for my son. They are a great snack for after school or for lunch very easy to prepare I sometimes use the microwave but taste better in the over I will always purchase these and Keep them in my home.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Fun and yummy! These are great hit with the kiddos. I like that even after I bake and pack them in their lunch they don't get soggy or "wet" like other brands. It is also nice to bite into them and see and taste REAL chicken. These are great for quick meal nights or lunches and the bag comes with quite a bit!
Alina N.
Chicken isn't the greatest but these are quick and easy to throw in the microwave for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. I like these with some salsa and Mac and cheese for nights I just can't find the effort to make dinner
Jaime P.
These tyson chicken nuggets are good but they are just really salty. When I say salty I mean when you add salt in your cake mix instead of sugar. I did not think these were good flavor wise but they are good moist chicken nuggets.
Kate P.
So you pretty much get exactly what you would expect, there is the rubberyness of reheated chicken, but Tyson is by far the best one at tasting somewhat edible. Will I substitute these for regular chicken, no. But in a pinch they heat up as decently as one could expect.
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
Tyson is a brand I trust and buy all the time! These fun nuggets are a home run for any kids that love chicken nuggets! And every parent can feel good to give these to their kids. Can find these wherever groceries are sold.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
My kids absolutely love these. They are very picky eaters and they are so eager to eat these especially when they are shaped like dinosaurs. It costs the same as other products but the kids enjoy eating them better. They are extremely easy to cook for a quick lunch.
Brenda R.
My sibiling love these and so do i they are so tasty I stick these in the oven and when they come out they are crisp and the chicken is so moist they are delicious! sometimes we even eat them with wing sauce added to them! :b
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
CHicken nuggets are a staple in our house with two little ones. We buy these often and the kids love them. They are easy to heat up and go and are a staple in our house. I don't eat them but the kids seem to like them.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
These nuggets are ok. LIke all chicken nuggets, you are not getting the top lean cuts of meat by any means but they can be good for a quick snack and are great for kids. They are comparable to what you get in your typical kids meal and can pair well with fries
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.