Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Aric B.
Aric B.
Danielson
June 1, 2017, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These chicken nuggets are great for a snack or as a meal and your kids are sure to enjoy them as well. Nothing says im hungry like pretending your dinosaurs head fell off and use the ketchup as blood.
Miquella M.
Miquella M.
May 15, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Favorite frozen nuggets out there. They're healthy, obviously fun and they go perfect with any dipping sauce. I still eat these to this day and I'm way past my childhood days
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
April 27, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I love me some Dino nuggets! It's one of the foods from childhood that I'll probably never outgrow. Tyson makes fully cooked chicken, so they are super quick and easy to make.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
May 11, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Okay, yes, I am an 18 year old, but I still love my chicken nuggets, even the dinosaur shaped ones. These are super quick and easy to make and they taste pretty good. I would definitely buy Tyson nuggets again.
Allison W.
Allison W.
New York
May 29, 2017, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
You know that you're not getting good food or healthy food. It hardly passes as chicken but it still remains a fun classic that is delicious and worth it every now and again
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Waco , Tx
April 1, 2017, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These nuggets are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets there is out there! Not only are they yummy but they're also fun to enjoy with younger siblings or your children!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
April 23, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Every trip to the grocery store we purchase these truly tasteful, playful and cute little nuggets. They are fun for every age, my husband enjoys them more than the kids do
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
March 25, 2017, 7:38 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My family really LOVE this product the chicken taste great and it always has that fresh and juicy taste this is easy to prepare microwave or oven put a salad on the side and you have a great meal
Stefani  L.
Stefani L.
Hixson , TN
April 12, 2017, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I buy these for my husband and I on nights that I don't feel like cooking. We pair them with seasoned curly fries and honey mustard. They're super easy to prepare. Just turn the oven on and pop them in!
Jewel M.
Jewel M.
April 12, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are the greatest chicken nuggets I've ever eaten. I'm so picky, and I won't eat any other kind of chicken nuggets! There is just something about the fun nuggets that makes them so good!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets