BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Marisella L.
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
Another great thing. My daughter loves these. Use em for days I cannot function. Being pregnant is sucking the life out of me lol so these are tasty. Easy. And extremely convenient.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
These are perfect for nights when I'm home alone and don't know what to cook. A mix ups yummy sauce with them, and it's like a gourmet easy meal ! Delicious, and not sketchy meat !
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
My kids are in love with these chicken nuggets!!!!! Something about them being shaped like dinosaurs makes them want them even more! They will not eat the circle chicken as happily!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Flint
Foodie Expert
These are my children's favorite chicken nuggets. They like these better than those other not so good for them one's that they sell in fast foods restaurants. Big hit at our house
Julia R.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are super good to make fast for a easy meal. Even better cause they are cute! I don't like them when they get soggy in the microwave they are definitely better in the oven
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Petersburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I'm 24 and I love these. They taste better than regular chicken nuggets. Even though both are made with the same ingredients. You can find them in just about any grocery store.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
The bomb dot com right here haha. I don't recommend microwaving them. It says you can use the microwave oven, but I've always preferred them baked. Occasionally deep fried but usually baked in the oven.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Foodie Expert
Chicken nuggets are always amazing. These have fun little shapes which kids and adults love. I love these because they're super easy to cook and super yummy! And probably much healthier than eating out!
Yoqtan C.
Yoqtan C.
Pomona CA
I love these whenever I'm alone and depressed for some reason the make me happy and I love to get them at any store o find it's obviously not as great as McDonald's chicken nuggets but it does the job
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Foodie Expert
Okay, yes, I am an 18 year old, but I still love my chicken nuggets, even the dinosaur shaped ones. These are super quick and easy to make and they taste pretty good. I would definitely buy Tyson nuggets again.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets