BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kaira A.
Kaira A.
Waterbury, CT
Foodie Expert
Always LOVED these chicken nuggets! I love how they taste & how easy to prepare they are! They're also really healthy since they're made with real chicken! i always get a bag of these when i go grocery shopping!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Foodie Expert
Haha too funny cause I just bought some more of these today. These are the chicken nuggets I buy for my kiddos. Got them on sale. They're good. When they need a quick snack I turn to these! Yep. Would buy again.
Bri S.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
Delicious and fun, these chicken nuggets are a huge hit with my children. Their favorite thing is to pretend the nuggets are alive and make them act out scenes before they are eaten!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
I love Tyson fun nuggets because they can go in so many dishes. Salads tacos burritos. Or just by themselves. And they're really affordable and good tasting and healthy. And a fun shape! I would recommend them
Marisella L.
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
Another great thing. My daughter loves these. Use em for days I cannot function. Being pregnant is sucking the life out of me lol so these are tasty. Easy. And extremely convenient.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
These are perfect for nights when I'm home alone and don't know what to cook. A mix ups yummy sauce with them, and it's like a gourmet easy meal ! Delicious, and not sketchy meat !
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
My kids are in love with these chicken nuggets!!!!! Something about them being shaped like dinosaurs makes them want them even more! They will not eat the circle chicken as happily!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Flint
Foodie Expert
These are my children's favorite chicken nuggets. They like these better than those other not so good for them one's that they sell in fast foods restaurants. Big hit at our house
Julia R.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are super good to make fast for a easy meal. Even better cause they are cute! I don't like them when they get soggy in the microwave they are definitely better in the oven
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Petersburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I'm 24 and I love these. They taste better than regular chicken nuggets. Even though both are made with the same ingredients. You can find them in just about any grocery store.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets