Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

love these. taste so good and they're so easy to make. fun shapes too. good for lunch or dinner or a mid day snack
Elisa G.
Elisa G.

These are the best chicken niggets by far. They cook relatively fast and they taste good. Chicken nuggets are bomb
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

Must be put in the oven or they come out sogg5. The microwave ruins it for me. It is a fast and fun snack to have.
yoselin p.
yoselin p.

My smaller nephews enjoy eating chicken nuggets so when ever they want some they puck these from the grocery store
Giovanna D.
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX

I love chicken nuggets and this are my favorite to eat when I don't feel like cooking I just pop them in the oven.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO

😭😭😭😭😭😭 omg this brings back so many memories ... my mom made these for me all the time :) she put them in the oven
ashley c.
ashley c.

The kids love the shape of these, plus on the nights i dont cook i can just pop them in the oven for a few minutes
Marisol T.
Marisol T.

These are ok. Kids don't love them. Shapes are fun but the taste isn't quite there. Fast and easy to make though.
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Bentonville, AR

These are my go to snack I could eat them always and they can be healthy I love them and I am a repeated consumer
Brittany J.
Brittany J.

Kids love them, they are easy to make and are often on sale at target! I love them with honey or a bourbon sauce.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets