BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
brittany f.
Foodie Expert
These are always a great choice for dinner, at any age! of course the kiddies love chicken nuggets but adults can to! it's easy to prepare, tastes great and has sales so you can get it for a great price. i would recommend to others with families or for single people as well.
Josielyn F.
Morrill, NE
Really tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kids
Nida S.
Foodie Expert
Pure chicken. Don't have to worry about crazy ingredients in these. Hey are quick and easy to make. Such a good afterschool snack or even a quick weekend lunch for those busy days. And so long as you bake them. You don't have to feel guilty either
Genevieve P.
Garland, TX
These are the only chicken nuggets my kids will eat at home. I feel good about the nutrition facts and the kids love them! They are best when heated in the oven.
Abby E.
Highland Hgts, KY
Foodie Expert
I am an adult and I still love these chicken nuggets! They taste great, like all of Tyson's chicken products. However, I have noticed that I have to cook these a little longer than recommended to get the texture I want out of them. Perhaps it's just a personal taste! Still great though.
Crystal  D.
Minneola, KS
Foodie Expert
These nuggets are my kids' favorite. They love them as a quick lunch, dinner or after school snack. The price is affordable and the ingredients and brand are trustworthy. I will probably continue to purchase these for my kiddos because well they're fun and nutritious well somewhat lol.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
Foodie Expert
These are great when babysitting little ones. They have a good texture and are a healthier alternative to a lot of brands you could reach for. I get these any time I know I'll be babysitting. They work great and keep the kids happy and full.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the Chicken strips the best. Great for lunch or to throw in a salad for a quick lunch. Really enjoy them. Easy to prepare a couple at a time in a toaster over so you don't need to use the entire package if it's just for 1 or 2 people.
Erica M.
I am a 31 year old woman and love these nuggets myself. I always have them on Trex Tuesday!! One of the best frozen nuggets you can get, also easy and quick to make! Great for not only children, but the child that lives in us adults as well. Definitely recommend these fun nuggets.
Xavi H.
Calexico, CA
great if you have kids in the house or a lot of nephews that come to your house!. they usually dont eat nothing but nuggets!!! .These taste good as they dont feel like plastic or like bad quality if youre thinking about quality food for kids, as tyson is a well known quality brand.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.