BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy eating these with my toddler niece. Usually, I had a hard time finding a good chicken nugget until I found these! Not fatty at all and super delicious. Easy to prepare The only con is that they are super unhealthy but worth the tastes! Recommended.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Foodie Expert
Tyson's Fun Nuggets are delicious as far as frozen entrees go and I enjoy that they're easy to prepare and taste fresh. The fact that it's real and nothing artificial makes me enjoy buying these and I will continue to
Kristy F.
Kristy F.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
I love Tyson Chicken Nuggets these are my favorite brand. They are very good. They are not like some brands when you cook the nuggets get hard and dry out these nuggets stay are very crispy and the chicken is juicy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Not much to say about this, but these chicken nuggets are so, so good and I recommend if your looking for chicken nuggets these Tyson ones you need to buy! They are not even expensive!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
These are a true godsend to parents of small children and picky eaters. We buy the dinosaur shaped ones and our boys always bite the heads off first thing. It makes dinner a little more fun.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Quinton, VA
As always, Tyson chicken is delicious. The shapes make it more enjoyable for children but lets face it, you cant go wrong with chicken nuggets for kids, with or without the fun shapes.
Alyse E.
Alyse E.
Soldotna, AK
Perfect for my children to munch on! The fun dinosaur shapes are greatly priced and amazing to taste! Other chicken nuggets are not as fun or moist as these ones are! My kids love them so I'll definitely buy again!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Carmel
First and foremost. You can never go wrong buying Tyson, or buying chicken.. these things are so good I also recommend the chicken strips. They're so good. Not sure how to compare to another product I only buy these.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Dinosaurs. Need I say more? These are fun to eat for both kids and adults. I think these taste just as good as what you would get eating out at a restaurant. Pick these up at your local Kroger for a great night!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Salyersville
Great snack for all your family needs jus pop em in the oven or microwave and there you go got you and your family a meal, there great to snack on when it's to hot to cook, fast and good for all your family needs
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.