BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
Love the nuggets. I don't care if I'm an "adult" I will always go for the nuggets with the fun shapes. They're probably not the healthiest, but they taste great and don't take very long to prepare. I'll keep buying these as long as they're in stores.
Janie A.
My kids love these for an after school snack or maybe heat some up to go along with dinner! It's an amazing price and fun, cute shapes! I would highly recommend it to any parent wanting to feed your kids a yummy and easy snack!
Kimberly W.
Arlington, TX
I do not have a child, but i myself love eating this! The dinosaur shapes are cute and just make me happier while eating it for some reason! It is crispier on the outside than some chicken nuggets that I've tried, but I feel like the meat itself has the same taste of other chicken nuggets
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
hands down the best frozen chicken nuggets you can buy! So much better for my kid than fast food and literally always loved and revered, tyson never fails to impress me - they're so good half the time i've eaten them all before the kids have many!
Abigail B.
Silsbee, TX
Okay these are my absolute favorite nuggets! First off the shapes are fun. I always say I'm buying them for my 5 year old cousin but in all reality I'm probably buying them for myself. Aside from that I like that you can tell they are all white meat and not that questionable colored meat. I prefer these over their original nuggets too. The price is not bad. These can be hard to find but I've usually found them at Winco and Walmart
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
My husband and 2 year old daughter love these chicken nuggets. These are one of those last minute dinner or lunch meals for them and they always enjoy them. My 2 year old loves the shapes of these nuggets too!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
My kids love these! They are quick and easy for busy school nights. Also make for a great lunch option on weekends. I do feel like they are on the saltier side. If they tweaked that, they would taste better.
Carrie U.
when I was growing up as a kid and I could never get enough of them my favorite one was like a T Rex looking dinosaur it was so good and they don't take that long to make especially for the amount that they make at a time. so good and I really would like eat the entire bag in two minutes flat. I recommend this to anybody with children
Kimberly L.
This is something I absolutely loved as a child . I like the size of these nuggets, they're not too big or small and it has the right texture. I even like for the outside to get a bit soggy because it's still good that way . Great with ketchup
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
My kids love these ! We have these every so often as "quick-fix" lunch option. They are easy to bake and come in a nice , zip closure bag . My kids can make several meals from just one bag ! It's a great value for the price !
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?