Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, Va

This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Palmdale , Ca

Omg I love these they're so good quick and easy you just have to cook them a little bit longer in the oven so they can get crispy instead of being soft and squishy
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA

These chicken nuggets are good, even though they were made to attract the kids. My son loves these, and usually play and eat them, so I'm happy that he likes them.
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA

I like these little chicken nuggets because of the shape of it . It entertains me when my food is not normal and boring . I also like now quick they take to cook .
Cecilia D.
Cecilia D.
Orting, WA

These bring me back to my childhood. I love them so much and much more for their shapes. They're tasty as well and I plan onow feeding my kids in the near future.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA

Even as an adult, I love these! Dinosaurs are my fave, and chicken nuggets are delicious! Also, these are very affordable. I buy them every time I'm at the store!
Shenita B.
Shenita B.
Raeford, NC

My daughter loves chicken nuggets. But, these taste a bit different than normal ones. She used to like them, but she says they taste funny. We no longer buy this.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Las Vegas, NV

My kids just love these!! Tiny finger food for tiny hands. Taste is great and arent rubbery like other brands. Great for dinner, lunch, or while watching a game.
A'Keyrah S.
A'Keyrah S.
Kansas City, MO

My children love Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets The different dinosaurs makes their imagination go wild. I absolutely love when they tell me which dinosaurs is which.
Jen H.
Jen H.

Dino nuggets are amazing no matter your age. Tyson is the best brand with chicken nuggets and the fact that they come in fun shapes makes them taste even better.
Paige F.