Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Phoenix, AZ
June 5, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Dinosaurs. Need I say more? These are fun to eat for both kids and adults. I think these taste just as good as what you would get eating out at a restaurant. Pick these up at your local Kroger for a great night!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
Feb. 25, 2017, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids are in love with these chicken nuggets!!!!! Something about them being shaped like dinosaurs makes them want them even more! They will not eat the circle chicken as happily!
Marisella L.
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
May 24, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Another great thing. My daughter loves these. Use em for days I cannot function. Being pregnant is sucking the life out of me lol so these are tasty. Easy. And extremely convenient.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
March 23, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I love Tyson fun nuggets because they can go in so many dishes. Salads tacos burritos. Or just by themselves. And they're really affordable and good tasting and healthy. And a fun shape! I would recommend them
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
April 4, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are perfect for nights when I'm home alone and don't know what to cook. A mix ups yummy sauce with them, and it's like a gourmet easy meal ! Delicious, and not sketchy meat !
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Flint
May 31, 2017, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are my children's favorite chicken nuggets. They like these better than those other not so good for them one's that they sell in fast foods restaurants. Big hit at our house
Julia R.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ
April 20, 2017, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are super good to make fast for a easy meal. Even better cause they are cute! I don't like them when they get soggy in the microwave they are definitely better in the oven
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Petersburg, WV
March 19, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I'm 24 and I love these. They taste better than regular chicken nuggets. Even though both are made with the same ingredients. You can find them in just about any grocery store.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Feb. 26, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Chicken nuggets are always amazing. These have fun little shapes which kids and adults love. I love these because they're super easy to cook and super yummy! And probably much healthier than eating out!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
June 4, 2017, 1:59 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
The bomb dot com right here haha. I don't recommend microwaving them. It says you can use the microwave oven, but I've always preferred them baked. Occasionally deep fried but usually baked in the oven.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets