Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Allison T.
Allison T.
Oakdale, TN

These are great for kids. My 7 year old cousin loves them so I always stay stocked up on them for when she comes over
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV

Honestly has an woman, I can stay that Tyson has the best chicken ever. I could possibly eat it with ever meal ever.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Naches, WA

Tyson chicken nuggets taste very good and are super easy to make. Just throw them in the microwave for a few minutes
Cayce H.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY

As a college sophomore I can honestly say I've consumed too many bags to count. They're a staple. Love them forever.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wilmer, AL

Love these chicken nuggets! The shapes are so fun for the kids and I can always trust Tyson to provide quality meat.
Katie c.
Katie c.

Frozen nuggets aren't really amazing but tyson is better than a lot of brands out there. Great price for the quality
Julian M.
Julian M.
San Leandro, CA

This is a great and healthy meal. Perfect for the kids. It makes dinner time so easy because they love them so much.
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
Riverside, CA

I usually buy these when i have BBQs at my house and family comes over for the lil ones with some tater tots amazing
lindzie m.
lindzie m.
Idaho Falls, ID

They are so fun for little kids and even adults . They tastes amazing and are fun to play with. I love to but these
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO

😭😭😭😭😭😭 omg this brings back so many memories ... my mom made these for me all the time :) she put them in the oven
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now