Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Lincoln, NE

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are the best lunch idea! I make them for my whole family and you have to hurry to get them because they go fast!
Katana S.
Katana S.

Tyson nuggets are cute and really tasty. The dinosaur is an added bonus. My son uses it to play pretend the dinos fighting with each other
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY

im a nugget feen... since i was 5 i cantg stop eating these ... im hooked ... big girl at heart lol .... always room for nuggets and fries
sara c.
sara c.

No son mis nuggets favoritos pero si son buenos, son muy útiles para cuando uno está apurado y no tiene tiempo de estar haciendo comida!
Celia G.
Celia G.

A nis hijos les encantan en cualquier supermercado los puedes alquirir y a buen presio y me encantan por que son en forma de dinosaurios
Adal A.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX

Love making these for my nephews and nieces they love the shapes! Can't wait to make them for my baby when he grows up they're the best!
Asia W.
Asia W.

I buy these at the grocery store for my 3 year old son. I often find myself snacking on them too. They are fun shapes and a great price!
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Gate City, VA

The perfect chicken nuggets but fun shaped! These chicken nuggets cook perfectly and stay crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN

My daughter loves this something fast for her to eat and easy to makeI only take a few minutes to cook in takes it few minutes to enjoy
Abby H.
Abby H.
Boardman, OR

My go to when I need something easy to make. Taste great and easy to cook. The kids love these as well. They go great with mac n cheese
Paige F.