Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Midland, TX

Yessssssss such a great childhood meal to take me back to my young days! These will always be so so so good!!!
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH

Can I just say I love chicken nuggets? I LOVE CHICKEN NUGGETS. LOVEEEEEEE. So good, forever my favorite lunch!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Picayune, MS

My kids love this. They love the flavor and the print thag these are made in! They wouldnt have it any of way!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park , FL

Who doesn't love fun chicken nuggets! These have a great taste & put a smile on my face every time I eat them!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Lubbock, TX

These are soo good & fun for kids to eat! If they are picky get them the kids nuggets they will sure eat them!
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO

Definitely good for on the go food. When you're in a hurry. Even though it's microwaveable. Still tasted great
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA

My siblings love chicken nuggets ( as do I ) and having them in fun shapes really helps bring a meal together.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Houston, Tx

More so for my kids they love them!! Easy to cook and sometimes they have deals if you buy two bags at once!!!
Day
Day

Everytime i go grocery shopping i get this for my son and he loves them but so do i, i end up buying two bags
Brya B.
Brya B.

These are literally all my kiddos will eat nugget wise. They love them. Which is great. When we can find them
Paige F.