Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Houston, Tx

More so for my kids they love them!! Easy to cook and sometimes they have deals if you buy two bags at once!!!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Lubbock, TX

These are soo good & fun for kids to eat! If they are picky get them the kids nuggets they will sure eat them!
Gladys S.
Gladys S.

I buy it for my kids. My 9 year old has allergies and this is one of his lunch that I pack for him for school.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park , FL

Who doesn't love fun chicken nuggets! These have a great taste & put a smile on my face every time I eat them!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA

My kids absolutely love these chicken nuggets. My son loves dinosaurs so these are so much fun for him to eat!
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH

Can I just say I love chicken nuggets? I LOVE CHICKEN NUGGETS. LOVEEEEEEE. So good, forever my favorite lunch!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Midland, TX

Yessssssss such a great childhood meal to take me back to my young days! These will always be so so so good!!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Picayune, MS

My kids love this. They love the flavor and the print thag these are made in! They wouldnt have it any of way!
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO

Definitely good for on the go food. When you're in a hurry. Even though it's microwaveable. Still tasted great
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA

My siblings love chicken nuggets ( as do I ) and having them in fun shapes really helps bring a meal together.
Paige F.