Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Madison T.
Madison T.
Lexington, TN

As soon as school is over, this is the first thing the kids ask for as they walk in the house. Happy to say they are very tasty, and I believe we will keep buying :)
Andy H.
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA

Our family love chicken nuggets so this the brand we turn to. Whether it be this product or another, they are consistent with taste and quality throughout the brand.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Whiting, IN

My daughter loves them and would like me to purchase more frequently than I do! I try not to buy so much frozen foods as I would rather serve her a home cooked meal.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ringwood, NJ

I have gotten these chicken nuggets before and they are so delicious it just leaves you wanting more after you have already eaten the whole bag they are so delicious
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
San Juan, TX

Don't get me wrong I love me some of Tyson products,but these nuggets...I'm sorry to say are not good at all. Maybe someone else loves these,but they aren't for me.
Alison C.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX

The kiddos enjoy eating there fast easy to cook nuggets. It's their go to snack. We enjoy these when we're ready for a quick meal. Nuggets come out juice and tender
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Perris, CA

As a mom of two I love these and so do my kids!!! They are very convenient for those busy late nights or for when were on the go. I ALWAYS have a bag in the fridge.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

I have never had these since I have a gluten allergy, but based on my nephews reaction every time I make them for him I'm going to say it's a solid five out of five
Ana C.
Ana C.

I always make these for my children for lunch or a quick dinner if we have plans and they love them! I usually get the dino ones and they love to play with them too
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Berry, KY

My kids absolutely love these I buy them all the time you can get in shapes of stars dinosaurs ect. Very nice taste textures soft not crunchy for little ones mouth.
Paige F.