BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Fun and yummy! These are great hit with the kiddos. I like that even after I bake and pack them in their lunch they don't get soggy or "wet" like other brands. It is also nice to bite into them and see and taste REAL chicken. These are great for quick meal nights or lunches and the bag comes with quite a bit!
Brenda R.
My sibiling love these and so do i they are so tasty I stick these in the oven and when they come out they are crisp and the chicken is so moist they are delicious! sometimes we even eat them with wing sauce added to them! :b
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
CHicken nuggets are a staple in our house with two little ones. We buy these often and the kids love them. They are easy to heat up and go and are a staple in our house. I don't eat them but the kids seem to like them.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
My son love these nuggets better than all the other brands out there. I think it's a great value for the price and pretty good for him! He loves everything about them, and I will most definitely buy over and over again!
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Eating food in the shape of a dinosaur makes me feel like a kid again and brings back grsat memories from my childhood. These chicken nuggets are nice and tender with a great flavor. They taste just fine when you microwave them but taste even better when you pop them in the oven. It gives them that little extra crisp to it.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
These are so cute & so good. I've had the dinosaur ones & they are amazing for any age! The shapes make it more fun! Wouldn't say it's the healthiest food but it's really delicious & really easy to make when you don't want to cook or when there's no time to cook a home cooked meal!
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
These nuggets are ok. LIke all chicken nuggets, you are not getting the top lean cuts of meat by any means but they can be good for a quick snack and are great for kids. They are comparable to what you get in your typical kids meal and can pair well with fries
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love chicken nuggets. I eat them almost every day. I will not eat any other chicken nugget brand besides Tyson. They have the great crunch on the outside to go along with the soft white chicken on the inside. Love them!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Tyson is a great brand for chicken nuggets. They have low fat and come in fun shapes for the kids. They r made of actually chicken and taste like an actual chicken nugget. Great for dipping. I love Tyson chicken nuggets.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.