Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Jazzmine F.
Jazzmine F.
Alexandria

Very good chicken. White meat and seasoned very well. Paired with BBQ dipping sauce is the only way to go.
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Winnemucca, NV

Great for date night if you're both 12 year olds at heart. I love em. They're probably great for children.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Lenoir City

My kids love these!! Great taste and fun shapes! Easy to make! Definitely recommend! A staple in my house!
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

These are the best thing to fresh chicken tenders. We serve them at parties and get togethers all the time
Alex S.
Alex S.
Louisville , Ky

Very fun, very yummy even as an adult I love these nuggets. They are easy to make which is always a bonus.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

My son loves these don't shaped chicken nuggets! It makes lunch time fun and they're actually really good!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

I buy these for my boys ages 3 and 5. They gobble them right up. I just love the adorable dinosaur shapes
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Good quality chicken nuggets. My daughter just loves these and they're always in my freezer. Easy supper!
Elvira M.
Elvira M.

Love these for fast lunges even on the go with two kids these are life savers when I been at work all day
Diana G.
Diana G.
Miami, Florida

the best chicken nuggets ever. ideal for meals and delicious. I love it. and you cna bought a nice price.
Paige F.