BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Darniesha K.
Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
Foodie Expert
I always get Tyson nuggets for my son because they don't taste like most frozen nuggets full of stuff that doesn't taste like chicken. They also come in really fun shapes that helps me get my toddler to slow down and eat.
Lucia M.
Lucia M.
Alton , IA
Foodie Expert
I have a package of nuggets in my freezer now! But I only take them out if my son has friends over or so! I enjoy eatting some but after a while I don't have so much of a appetite for them.
Taberah B.
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
Me and my kids love these they have a great taste and the kids love that they look like dinosaurs. The only thing is they are a little too geezy so I have to pay them off with a paper towel
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, Va
This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Jannette D.
Jannette D.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
My kids love to eat these. Especially during summertime for a quick lunch. They taste delicious and are easy to prepare and they're very inexpensive and the bag contains a lot of nuggets. I usually get them at Walmart
Jazmyn S.
Jazmyn S.
Foodie Expert
Not the best chicken nuggets I have ever had, but if you are going for quantity and cheap dinner this is a super fun option for kiddos and adults alike! Dont forget to grab your ketchup ;)
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Scottsboro
What can I say about these? My toddler absolutely loves the fun shapes. They taste very similar to the famous McDonald's chicken nuggets that every child raves over. Nice crunch, cooks quickly, and very tender middle.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy eating these with my toddler niece. Usually, I had a hard time finding a good chicken nugget until I found these! Not fatty at all and super delicious. Easy to prepare The only con is that they are super unhealthy but worth the tastes! Recommended.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Foodie Expert
Tyson's Fun Nuggets are delicious as far as frozen entrees go and I enjoy that they're easy to prepare and taste fresh. The fact that it's real and nothing artificial makes me enjoy buying these and I will continue to
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Not much to say about this, but these chicken nuggets are so, so good and I recommend if your looking for chicken nuggets these Tyson ones you need to buy! They are not even expensive!!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets