Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Scottsboro
May 11, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
What can I say about these? My toddler absolutely loves the fun shapes. They taste very similar to the famous McDonald's chicken nuggets that every child raves over. Nice crunch, cooks quickly, and very tender middle.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonville, KY
March 1, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are a true godsend to parents of small children and picky eaters. We buy the dinosaur shaped ones and our boys always bite the heads off first thing. It makes dinner a little more fun.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
March 28, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Not much to say about this, but these chicken nuggets are so, so good and I recommend if your looking for chicken nuggets these Tyson ones you need to buy! They are not even expensive!!
Alyse E.
Alyse E.
Soldotna, AK
March 17, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Perfect for my children to munch on! The fun dinosaur shapes are greatly priced and amazing to taste! Other chicken nuggets are not as fun or moist as these ones are! My kids love them so I'll definitely buy again!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Quinton, VA
March 23, 2017, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
As always, Tyson chicken is delicious. The shapes make it more enjoyable for children but lets face it, you cant go wrong with chicken nuggets for kids, with or without the fun shapes.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Carmel
May 2, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
First and foremost. You can never go wrong buying Tyson, or buying chicken.. these things are so good I also recommend the chicken strips. They're so good. Not sure how to compare to another product I only buy these.
Kaira A.
Kaira A.
Waterbury, CT
June 11, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Always LOVED these chicken nuggets! I love how they taste & how easy to prepare they are! They're also really healthy since they're made with real chicken! i always get a bag of these when i go grocery shopping!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Salyersville
May 23, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Great snack for all your family needs jus pop em in the oven or microwave and there you go got you and your family a meal, there great to snack on when it's to hot to cook, fast and good for all your family needs
Bri S.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
May 3, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Delicious and fun, these chicken nuggets are a huge hit with my children. Their favorite thing is to pretend the nuggets are alive and make them act out scenes before they are eaten!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
May 4, 2017, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Haha too funny cause I just bought some more of these today. These are the chicken nuggets I buy for my kiddos. Got them on sale. They're good. When they need a quick snack I turn to these! Yep. Would buy again.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets