Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Asia W.
Asia W.

I buy these at the grocery store for my 3 year old son. I often find myself snacking on them too. They are fun shapes and a great price!
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Gate City, VA

The perfect chicken nuggets but fun shaped! These chicken nuggets cook perfectly and stay crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN

My daughter loves this something fast for her to eat and easy to makeI only take a few minutes to cook in takes it few minutes to enjoy
Abby H.
Abby H.
Boardman, OR

My go to when I need something easy to make. Taste great and easy to cook. The kids love these as well. They go great with mac n cheese
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID

These are great and especially easy for the kids. When you find something the kids like then you know it's a must have to keep around.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH

This is one of my all time favorite lunches as a kid and ADULT! lol never gets old , taste and fun shapes make me feel young! Love it!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Raleigh, NC

These nuggets are easy and fast to make but also delicious! I love the fun shapes they come in too! They always keep kids entertained.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Harriman, TN

These chicken nuggets are awesome!! I love ALL of Tyson's chicken and my son loves it too! It's quick and easy to fix and delicious!!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA

these chicken nuggets are better than the ones you would get at a fast food place. very flavorful & cheap and kids seem to love them!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sandy, UT

Good Nuggets. Tastes like it is supposed to taste, like frozen nuggets. I like it because it is so quick to make and it tastes great!
Paige F.