BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Navneet K.
Overland Park , KS
Okay I know I am an adult but there is nothing like these as my comforter food! Yes the chicken isn't the best quality and I should probably grill some or cook it but they are pretty good! Perfect for kids too!
Kaira A.
Waterbury, CT
Always LOVED these chicken nuggets! I love how they taste & how easy to prepare they are! They're also really healthy since they're made with real chicken! i always get a bag of these when i go grocery shopping!
Kayla R.
Salyersville
Great snack for all your family needs jus pop em in the oven or microwave and there you go got you and your family a meal, there great to snack on when it's to hot to cook, fast and good for all your family needs
Kaitlyn T.
Phoenix, AZ
Dinosaurs. Need I say more? These are fun to eat for both kids and adults. I think these taste just as good as what you would get eating out at a restaurant. Pick these up at your local Kroger for a great night!
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
Delicious and fun, these chicken nuggets are a huge hit with my children. Their favorite thing is to pretend the nuggets are alive and make them act out scenes before they are eaten!
Natalie M.
Haha too funny cause I just bought some more of these today. These are the chicken nuggets I buy for my kiddos. Got them on sale. They're good. When they need a quick snack I turn to these! Yep. Would buy again.
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
Another great thing. My daughter loves these. Use em for days I cannot function. Being pregnant is sucking the life out of me lol so these are tasty. Easy. And extremely convenient.
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA
The only way these could be better is if they came with ketchup and honey mustard already. The quality is truly impressive- these do not taste like fast food. They are easy to make and quick for a late dinner.
Courtney B.
If your going to eat chicken nuggets at home... it has to be dinonuggets! No matter your age they are always wayyyyyy better!!! From the oven (personal fav!) or even in the microwave they are always the best!
Amanda S.
I love Tyson fun nuggets because they can go in so many dishes. Salads tacos burritos. Or just by themselves. And they're really affordable and good tasting and healthy. And a fun shape! I would recommend them
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.