Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Meriden, KS

Little expensive for the amount you get. Always a good snack. Pair it with fries and you've got a quick and easy meal!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lakeland, FL

Love these nuggets . They always come out very good and not rubbery . And the shapes are adorable, even for an adult !
andrea s.
andrea s.
Richmond, Ky

My daughter loves these nuggets in the fun shapes and I don't feel bad giving these to her as they are chicken breast.
ASHLEY W.
ASHLEY W.
GLENDALE, AZ

White meat in a chicken nugget is most important! These chicken nuggets are not only fun but nutritious and delicious
Kathia I.
Kathia I.
mission, TX

Great for kids. Something easy to make when you don't have much time to make a meal. My nephew absolutely loves these
Angel M.
Angel M.
Sacramento, CA

Gross. Cartilage. Taste like cardboard. Ok price. Easy to find. Lots of kids like it. Different flavors and varieties
Kanetra R.
Kanetra R.
Rowlett, TX

My daughter loves these! They're easy and quick to cook when in a rush or need to fix your kid or self something fast
Amy F.
Amy F.

I'm nearly 30, but I still keep a steady supply of these on hand. Delicious AND you get to make Dino noises!!! Rawr!!
Abby J.
Abby J.
islamorada

TYSON CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE CLASSIC. my mom used to make me these when i was a little kid and i still love them today ♥
Allison T.
Allison T.
Oakdale, TN

These are great for kids. My 7 year old cousin loves them so I always stay stocked up on them for when she comes over
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now