Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.

These are good when you don't want to cook an entire meal. Your kids will love it, mine do.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.

I love Tyson products. My kids love he fun shapes and eat these regularly. Easy to heat up.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Kingsville, TX

Really good. All white meat. Pretty big bag. Definitely worth it. My go to chicken nuggets.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va

My son loves these his 2 fav things into one great for my picky eater boy highly recommend
Brailyn G.
Brailyn G.
Wichita Falls

Love these. I love chicken nuggets. Especially Dino nuggets make me feel like a kid again.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

My nephews love the dinosaur shapes. They're all white meat & you can definitely taste it!
Lexi D.
Lexi D.

My daughter loves them. Definitely better than other brands of frozen nuggets. More lean.
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA

Thw kids love these nuggets. If i cant get them to eat anything else. Dini nuggets it is.
Desirae W.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY

My daughter loves these! Easy to cook and fun to eat! I definitely would recommend these!
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Hagerstown , Md

DINO Nuggets! I mean seriously can you go wrong? Fun and delicious for the whole family!
Paige F.