Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
kelly o.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN

Not really the best nuggets. They lack flavor. Perfect though for children. I personally myself am not a fan of this brand in the chicken nuggets
Naydelin B.
Naydelin B.
Garden City, KS

Tyson always has some of the best meat quality! The nuggets are my brother's favorite and i have to say he is really picky with thw food he likes
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

I don't care for these they taste too processed for me and even the inside doesn't look appealing to me but different strokes for different folks
Patricia K.
Patricia K.

These have been my daughter's favorite for years..since she was a toddler. They are great for a kid that prefers finger foods more than anything
Ivon P.
Ivon P.
Kissimmee, FL

They are delicious, healthy and great price. My kids loved it as little kids and still do now as grown ups. Just fun as a snack or a quick meal.
Trishanna L.
Trishanna L.
Burnt Corn, AL

My child loves these especially the shapes. She loves them with BBQ sauce. I love them because they are a quick and easy snack for after school.
Makenzie D.
Makenzie D.

These nuggets are amazing. They are easy to dip and they cook fast. They are cruchy and juicy. They taste just like they came from a restaurant.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
San Diego, CA

Perfect snack or quick lunch between (college) classes! I remember eating these when I was younger and it makes me reminisce childhood days lol
Angie B.
Angie B.
Sun City, CA

These are so awesome, my daughter loves them & so do I.
They are super easy & fast to make, I get them for my daughter everytime I go shopping.
Loretta P.
Loretta P.

the kids really enjoy these nuggets and the shapes. Super easy to prepare. I usually ge ours from Winco. Definitely a repeat monthly in my home
Paige F.