Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
May 26, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I baby sit a pretty good bit and we have these often. They are a easy way to get the kids to eat all their food. I even sneak a couple sometimes to. They don't take much time and are easy to make when you are babysitting.
Talore B.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
March 9, 2017, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
Lucia M.
Lucia M.
Alton , IA
June 1, 2017, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I have a package of nuggets in my freezer now! But I only take them out if my son has friends over or so! I enjoy eatting some but after a while I don't have so much of a appetite for them.
Darniesha K.
Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
June 3, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I always get Tyson nuggets for my son because they don't taste like most frozen nuggets full of stuff that doesn't taste like chicken. They also come in really fun shapes that helps me get my toddler to slow down and eat.
Taberah B.
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
April 3, 2017, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Me and my kids love these they have a great taste and the kids love that they look like dinosaurs. The only thing is they are a little too geezy so I have to pay them off with a paper towel
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Foodie Expert
April 29, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Tyson's Fun Nuggets are delicious as far as frozen entrees go and I enjoy that they're easy to prepare and taste fresh. The fact that it's real and nothing artificial makes me enjoy buying these and I will continue to
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, Va
Feb. 17, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Feb. 23, 2017, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I enjoy eating these with my toddler niece. Usually, I had a hard time finding a good chicken nugget until I found these! Not fatty at all and super delicious. Easy to prepare The only con is that they are super unhealthy but worth the tastes! Recommended.
Jannette D.
Jannette D.
Houston , TX
April 25, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids love to eat these. Especially during summertime for a quick lunch. They taste delicious and are easy to prepare and they're very inexpensive and the bag contains a lot of nuggets. I usually get them at Walmart
Jazmyn S.
Jazmyn S.
Cottage Grove, OR
May 7, 2017, 2 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Not the best chicken nuggets I have ever had, but if you are going for quantity and cheap dinner this is a super fun option for kiddos and adults alike! Dont forget to grab your ketchup ;)
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets