BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
Theese chicken nuggets are totally wrong I love them so much I would totally buy them again I would buy them every single day of my life if I could I feel like there's a way for me they are better than McDonald's Wendy's Burger King anywhere you go they are better than them what they are and that's how good they are
Claire N.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
Foodie Expert
I love eating these because they make me feel like a kid and I swear everything taste better was it shaped like dinosaurs. It's healthy but who cares about that because they taste delicious and I could eat 10 million of them woo hoo
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
Foodie Expert
These are good for kids, I personally don't care for them. They taste fake to me, too much breaking and the meat tastes mushy. My kids really like them so I'll continue to buy them for my kids.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
100% would recommend to someone looking for a delicious chicken nugget brand to try. Tyson makes the best chicken nuggets out of everyone else and the chicken nuggets don't take long to cook and they taste amazing overall!
Connie L.
Connie L.
Foodie Expert
These frozen chicken nuggets are convenient to make. You just pop these into the toaster oven or oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can place them onto foil on the pan for an easy clean-up.
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Auburn
Foodie Expert
These are easy to make for my son and he loves the playful dinosaur shapes. The chicken is juicy and tender without soggy crust which was very surprising considering they are frozen nuggets.
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy my kids love these. They can be a great snack or even a meal. I have bought theses many times because they are very good. The price is nice also and would keep buying them.
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Columbus
Foodie Expert
My daughter likes chicken nuggets so I try to get her a bag of these each time I go to the store whether we have a bag in the freezer or not I try to keep a stockpile so she does not run out
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
I baby sit a pretty good bit and we have these often. They are a easy way to get the kids to eat all their food. I even sneak a couple sometimes to. They don't take much time and are easy to make when you are babysitting.
Talore B.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
Foodie Expert
I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets