BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Laura S.
Columbus, OH
Very easy and quick to make. Can be dipped in a variety of sauces or added to a recipe. I liked that I could make these chicken nuggets in microwave depending on my preference. The price of the chicken nuggets was comparable to other brands in bags of the same size.
Ivonne V.
Redwood City, CA
Tyson chicken nuggets are always good. I can eat them forever brings back childhood memories. I give these to my siblings sometimes and it's easy and they love them. They are really fatty though and not healthy but super tasty
Deslin C.
Really don't like giving my children nuggests so I try to give it to them maybe once a month, but when they do get it they go nuts. They love it when I bake them in the oven because they are not soggy and chewy like other ones.
Jaime P.
These tyson chicken nuggets are good but they are just really salty. When I say salty I mean when you add salt in your cake mix instead of sugar. I did not think these were good flavor wise but they are good moist chicken nuggets.
Alina N.
Chicken isn't the greatest but these are quick and easy to throw in the microwave for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. I like these with some salsa and Mac and cheese for nights I just can't find the effort to make dinner
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC
So yeah by these fun nuggets for my son at least once a month he loves them but who am I kidding every child loves dinosaur nuggets they are delicious heck I even need them I would definitely buy them again because I buy them every month anyways they are so good
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
Tyson is a brand I trust and buy all the time! These fun nuggets are a home run for any kids that love chicken nuggets! And every parent can feel good to give these to their kids. Can find these wherever groceries are sold.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
My kids absolutely love these. They are very picky eaters and they are so eager to eat these especially when they are shaped like dinosaurs. It costs the same as other products but the kids enjoy eating them better. They are extremely easy to cook for a quick lunch.
Brenda R.
My sibiling love these and so do i they are so tasty I stick these in the oven and when they come out they are crisp and the chicken is so moist they are delicious! sometimes we even eat them with wing sauce added to them! :b
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Fun and yummy! These are great hit with the kiddos. I like that even after I bake and pack them in their lunch they don't get soggy or "wet" like other brands. It is also nice to bite into them and see and taste REAL chicken. These are great for quick meal nights or lunches and the bag comes with quite a bit!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.