Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Ezzy I.
Ezzy I.
Marysville, WA

Both of my younger sisters one 6 and the other 10 they love these nuggets so much haha they usually eat it all the time
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID

Super fun and cute for kids of all ages. They taste great and make a quick meal. It beats the same old chicken nuggets.
samantha i.
samantha i.
Hammond , IN

We use to get this for my younger brother use to love it but one day we found a bone in one of them at stop buying them
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

Kids love these nuggets and they're super easy to make. Unfortunately it's a lot of processed meat Nd pretty unhealthy.
Tyson makes some bomb chicken nuggest. Especially the dinosaur shaped ones. I don't care how old I am I still buy them.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Louisville, KY

Comes in handy for a mid day snack and especially if you have kids. Doesn't take long to make and they are really good.
Latonya S.
Latonya S.

Tyson is the Number One Brand of Chicken Nuggets, Tenders, Patties, etc and I love feeding my Family this type of food.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Brooklyn, MS

Love these chicken nuggets I get them every time I'm in Walmart they're good for a snack and they are at a decent price
Jonnie J.
Jonnie J.
Statesville, NC

These are the best chicken nuggets taste great this is the only chicken nuggets that taste great all the rest are fake
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO

Little expensive for the amount you get. Always a good snack. Pair it with fries and you've got a quick and easy meal!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets