Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Ukiah, CA

Great chicken nuggets and made with real meat! You
Don't see that a lot anymore but I love Jess chicken nuggest
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV

I love this chicken a lot. My kids love this so so much. My family. And friends love a lot and there kids love.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

I tried these when i was little and i love them so much and like it comes in animal figure whichis really cool.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Benicia, CA

These are so yummy! Perfect for a snack or to pair with a side for dinner. Dinosaur nuggets are fun & yummy too
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA

Just amazing for a snack. I like putting. On the side a dip like ketchup or hot sauce. They are easy to warm up
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

These nuggets never go out of style in my home. Always have a bag in the freezer for those days when on the go.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA

These nuggets are cute and taste great..the kids especially love them because they are shaped like dinosaurs...
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

It is good even though it is not my favorite. It is very easy to prepare and takes about 8 min on the microwave
Eve S.
Eve S.

These are amazing. Talk about nostalgia. I ate these all the time. Best part is is they taste exactly the same.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Fresno, CA

Omg I absolutely love these so dose my son we always eat this for lunch and there so cute to Cuz there dinosaur
Paige F.