Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Christina G.
Christina G.
Phenix City, AL

Tyson chicken nuggets are good. They provide a quick and easy entree for my dinners that both me and my children enjoy. These nuggets are easy and quick to prepare. I would say that out of all options for nuggets, Tyson is my first choice. I would definitely buy them again.
Haileigh J.
Haileigh J.
El Cajon, CA

These a very easy meal in the microwave or oven. I have little nieces and nephews and they love these! Eaten in moderation but not super healthy. I think they are pretty good and don't taste like processed chicken. Would recommend to people with small children!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX

So good & easy to cook smaller children will love them, who doesn't love dinosaurs chicken nuggets?
Jen H.
Jen H.

Dino nuggets are amazing no matter your age. Tyson is the best brand with chicken nuggets and the fact that they come in fun shapes makes them taste even better.
Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al

My kids love these and they can be used in a variety of ways. Very quick and easy to make.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

I would have to say these are absolutely the best chicken nuggets our family has ever had! We eat these as a meal with some sides.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA

my grandkids like these but i am not fond of them--pricey and i do not care for the taste but they love them!!! i will probably buy the store brand!!
sara c.
sara c.

No son mis nuggets favoritos pero si son buenos, son muy útiles para cuando uno está apurado y no tiene tiempo de estar haciendo comida!
Kota H.
Kota H.

Kids loved these! Tyson is a good brand! Very yummy!! :) reccomend it for a quick dinner plan!!!!!
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX

Tyson products are of good quality. Taste very good. Instructions are clear and they make for a good quick meal
Paige F.