BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Josielyn F.
Morrill, NE
Really tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kids
Donna M.
Kingstree, SC
Love these super cute nuggets. I buy them all the time for my toddler son and he adores them! I feel good feeding them to him because I know he's getting something that's good for him instead of junk. So easy to prepare, just throw them in the microwave and go!! Will continue to purchase!!!
Nida S.
Pure chicken. Don't have to worry about crazy ingredients in these. Hey are quick and easy to make. Such a good afterschool snack or even a quick weekend lunch for those busy days. And so long as you bake them. You don't have to feel guilty either
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
My favorite chicken nuggets! They are so delicious and used with real chicken. The nutrition facts on these brand are much better for you babe other brands. I eat these for dinner when I know I will be having a busy week and won't have time to cook, but still want to eat healthy and at home.
Genevieve P.
Garland, TX
These are the only chicken nuggets my kids will eat at home. I feel good about the nutrition facts and the kids love them! They are best when heated in the oven.
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI
My son loves these nuggets. He is 6 and loves chicken nuggets, and the fun shapes are always a plus. They're easy to make and taste great. They are a well known brand and not too full of bad ingredients. I would definitely recommend these to other parents!
Crystal  D.
Minneola, KS
These nuggets are my kids' favorite. They love them as a quick lunch, dinner or after school snack. The price is affordable and the ingredients and brand are trustworthy. I will probably continue to purchase these for my kiddos because well they're fun and nutritious well somewhat lol.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
These are great when babysitting little ones. They have a good texture and are a healthier alternative to a lot of brands you could reach for. I get these any time I know I'll be babysitting. They work great and keep the kids happy and full.
Abby E.
Highland Hgts, KY
I am an adult and I still love these chicken nuggets! They taste great, like all of Tyson's chicken products. However, I have noticed that I have to cook these a little longer than recommended to get the texture I want out of them. Perhaps it's just a personal taste! Still great though.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the Chicken strips the best. Great for lunch or to throw in a salad for a quick lunch. Really enjoy them. Easy to prepare a couple at a time in a toaster over so you don't need to use the entire package if it's just for 1 or 2 people.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.