BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD
I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! They are super easy to make too which is a must when you don't have a lot of time or experience with cooking. As far as chicken nuggets go, you won't find any that taste better than Tyson!
Amber B.
The best chicken nuggets of all time! I've been eating these for at least 8 years. They've gotten better somehow. All legitimate white meat. The perfect crispy breading (the secret is to cook them longer and at a higher temp with tatertots) I love dino nugs.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
They are dinosaurs and chicken nuggets. Please tell me what on earth could be more happy than a dinosaur shaped chicken nugget. If you have said anything other than that, you are sorely mistaken because these are truly the best things on the planet.
Destiny B.
Tyson chicken fun nuggets are a delicious meal and super fun for all kids. They can be a little soggy if not cooked for the right period of time and i strongly recommend you cook them in the oven. I would recommend them to most chicken nugget eaters.
Candice L.
San Antonio, TX
I may be an adult but I still love these chicken nuggets! Because everything tastes better in Dino shape, am I right??! Tyson my go to for buying frozen chicken because it tastes THE BEST. it doesn't taste fake or cheap. We trust Tyson in my household and always have Dino nuggets readily available! Yum!
brittany f.
These are always a great choice for dinner, at any age! of course the kiddies love chicken nuggets but adults can to! it's easy to prepare, tastes great and has sales so you can get it for a great price. i would recommend to others with families or for single people as well.
Cathy E.
These are great for my smaller kids cause it gets them to actually eat them!! My 2 yr old is very picky but when get the dinosaur ones he plays with them and eats
Donna M.
Kingstree, SC
Love these super cute nuggets. I buy them all the time for my toddler son and he adores them! I feel good feeding them to him because I know he's getting something that's good for him instead of junk. So easy to prepare, just throw them in the microwave and go!! Will continue to purchase!!!
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
These are so delicious. It's even better that they're shaped like dinosaurs. As a college kid I still love these and my roommate and I share them regularly. They are easy to prepare even with just a microwave. Yummmm is all I have to say about these!
Karli M.
Adelanto, CA
I may be a bit bias since I really love chicken nuggets. I've just always loved them and these are no different. Nice flavor and a great price. I am just a child at heart, so if you are like me or have children then you/they will absolutely love them!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.