Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Jesseca H.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Spontaneous W.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Melissa J.See all 4 photos

BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use o...BBQ sauce and ranch 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip the...Barbecue Sauce! 21 Answers
Photos (4)
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
This are life savers!!! They taste great and my kids love them. Great price if you find them at the right place. Quick and easy clean up for dinner. I trust the chicken in Tyson over any other brand!
Kait T.
Kait T.
Who doesn't love dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. This is everything we all loved as kids rolled into one. Chicken nuggets and dinosaurs. It taste great, easy to prepare and fun to play with as well.
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Livonia, mi
Yes they're fun. Yes they're nuggets. Not sure about the chicken lol. Okay, yes, it's like rib meat or whatever. Somewhat questionable. Good value for the price. Not much else to say. High protein.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
garden grove
I really dislike Tyson products , they used to be very good but after introducing many different shapes and flavors the quality started to lack . I can't say for sure but I don't believe the ingredients are very wholesome either .
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
Theese chicken nuggets are totally wrong I love them so much I would totally buy them again I would buy them every single day of my life if I could I feel like there's a way for me they are better than McDonald's Wendy's Burger King anywhere you go they are better than them what they are and that's how good they are
Claire N.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
Foodie Expert
I love eating these because they make me feel like a kid and I swear everything taste better was it shaped like dinosaurs. It's healthy but who cares about that because they taste delicious and I could eat 10 million of them woo hoo
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin , IL
These are good for kids, I personally don't care for them. They taste fake to me, too much breaking and the meat tastes mushy. My kids really like them so I'll continue to buy them for my kids.
Connie L.
Connie L.
These frozen chicken nuggets are convenient to make. You just pop these into the toaster oven or oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can place them onto foil on the pan for an easy clean-up.
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Columbus
My daughter likes chicken nuggets so I try to get her a bag of these each time I go to the store whether we have a bag in the freezer or not I try to keep a stockpile so she does not run out
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
These are so yummy my kids love these. They can be a great snack or even a meal. I have bought theses many times because they are very good. The price is nice also and would keep buying them.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets