Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Brya B.
Brya B.

These are literally all my kiddos will eat nugget wise. They love them. Which is great. When we can find them
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Branchland, WV

My daughter loves these chicken nuggets. We love how they are more healthy for her compared to other brands.
Desirae P.
Desirae P.
Prestonsburg, KY

These are absolutely delicious after a long day! Super easy to just throw in the oven for myself and family!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Memphis, TN

my daughter loves these little tasty nuggets...we purchase these all the time from our local grocery store..
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Metairie, LA

These are delicious! And so easy to just pop in the microwave and enjoy. Good for me and when I have company
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA

These Tyson chicken fun nuggets are a hit with my kids. They like the different shapes and they taste great!
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC

These are my kids favorite for a quick and easy lunch not to mention Tyson uses 100% natural chicken breast
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN

These are all white meat chicken nuggets. They taste great, don't take forever to cook and are a good value
debra b.
debra b.

My family loooovvveeesss Tyson I've been buying Tyson for the past 11 years and I will continue to buy more
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Campobello, Sc

My girls love these. Of course they love chicken nuggets and this just makes supper or lunch much ,ore fun.
Paige F.