Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Steevi E.
Steevi E.
Otsego, MI

Tyson chicken nuggets are the bomb! They are probably the best chicken nugget ever! I would choose these over any fast food chicken nugget any day!
Freedline A.
Freedline A.

This item tastes really good and doesn't take long to cook. It smells really nice when it starts cooking. It also has a good taste when you eat it.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Soyummy and fun for kiddos and adults alike! I always make these when babysitting but they are such good pieces of chicken I always eat them up too
Shania H.
Shania H.
Albertville, AL

My son loves these and they're healthy so that's a plus. Fun shapes that will have your little one smiling at the dinner table they taste great too
Kerah H.
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL

I do not recommend cooking them in the microwave they turn out chewy and over cooked but pop em in the oven and they are perfect! Tender and juicy.
Justine A.
Justine A.

My kids love these. They prefer these to the other brands out there. I usually buy thew big bag of them. I'll have some myself every now and again.
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN

They're ok, but my kids grew up and I prefer more of a chicken tender with flavorful breaking and strips of white meat, not over processed Dino's.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ

This is almost like a comfort food! Sometimes you just want some chicken nuggets and these just get that craving out of the way! Love the breeding
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

These are one of my son's favorite foods! He loves the fun dinosaur shapes and I love that these nuggets are made with quality, real chicken meat.
Pat T.
Pat T.

For a quick meal on days after work that I'm exhausted, I'm very pleased with these. My son loves these... Usually in dinosaur or alphabet shapes
Paige F.