Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Kait T.
Kait T.
April 10, 2017, 1:56 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Who doesn't love dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. This is everything we all loved as kids rolled into one. Chicken nuggets and dinosaurs. It taste great, easy to prepare and fun to play with as well.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
garden grove
June 7, 2017, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I really dislike Tyson products , they used to be very good but after introducing many different shapes and flavors the quality started to lack . I can't say for sure but I don't believe the ingredients are very wholesome either .
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Livonia, mi
May 3, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Yes they're fun. Yes they're nuggets. Not sure about the chicken lol. Okay, yes, it's like rib meat or whatever. Somewhat questionable. Good value for the price. Not much else to say. High protein.
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
March 24, 2017, 6:50 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Theese chicken nuggets are totally wrong I love them so much I would totally buy them again I would buy them every single day of my life if I could I feel like there's a way for me they are better than McDonald's Wendy's Burger King anywhere you go they are better than them what they are and that's how good they are
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin , IL
March 4, 2017, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are good for kids, I personally don't care for them. They taste fake to me, too much breaking and the meat tastes mushy. My kids really like them so I'll continue to buy them for my kids.
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Auburn
May 17, 2017, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are easy to make for my son and he loves the playful dinosaur shapes. The chicken is juicy and tender without soggy crust which was very surprising considering they are frozen nuggets.
Connie L.
Connie L.
March 4, 2017, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These frozen chicken nuggets are convenient to make. You just pop these into the toaster oven or oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can place them onto foil on the pan for an easy clean-up.
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
April 29, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are so yummy my kids love these. They can be a great snack or even a meal. I have bought theses many times because they are very good. The price is nice also and would keep buying them.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
March 28, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
100% would recommend to someone looking for a delicious chicken nugget brand to try. Tyson makes the best chicken nuggets out of everyone else and the chicken nuggets don't take long to cook and they taste amazing overall!
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Columbus
June 10, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My daughter likes chicken nuggets so I try to get her a bag of these each time I go to the store whether we have a bag in the freezer or not I try to keep a stockpile so she does not run out
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets