Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Cancún, Quintana Roo

los nuggets de pollo son mis favoritos....los compramos cada dos semanas y lo compartimos con tios y primos
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA

i love the Tyson brand chicken nuggets! they are the only nugget my kid will eat even me and my husband enjoy them. my son will eat these whenever hes hungry or just wants a snack and at times when i am to lazy to cook ill cook up these with some home made fries and presto! dinner is served
Kaytlin V.
Kaytlin V.
Somerset, Ky

Great for my nephews when we are watching them!! Throw them in the oven and you will be ready to go in no time!! I love dipping it in sweet baby rays BBQ sauce!!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Riverside, CA

Very good and full of flavor I love to make these in the oven which make them a little crispy
Bruce D.
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My son is obsessed with these nuggets. I've ate a few of his left overs and they have a very good taste. They come out juicy even when baked.
Jada M.
Jada M.
Linden, NJ

I give these to my kids they love them always ask me to buy more when I go shopping I've tasted them once and they are pretty yummy
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Pembroke pines, Florida

This bag is resealable and the best part of these nuggets is that they are pre cooked. You can taste that the nuggets never have fat in them and are of good quality meat. I heat these up in the oven and within minutes I have a great nugget snack. Also, kids love them!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Lagrange, GA

LITERALLY SO GOOD THE BEST EVER !!!! And easy to make I eat mine with chick fil a sauce of corse
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

My husband is basically just a grown up child and eats these like they're the reason he lives. These nuggets are fun and delicious, and not expensive at all for a large bag that lasts a while! Will continue to keep these in the freezer!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Latrobe, PA

They are great tasting and they are fun shapes. They are great for lunch with Mac and cheese.
Paige F.