BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Stefanie C.
Auburn
These are easy to make for my son and he loves the playful dinosaur shapes. The chicken is juicy and tender without soggy crust which was very surprising considering they are frozen nuggets.
Nicole J.
100% would recommend to someone looking for a delicious chicken nugget brand to try. Tyson makes the best chicken nuggets out of everyone else and the chicken nuggets don't take long to cook and they taste amazing overall!
Connie L.
These frozen chicken nuggets are convenient to make. You just pop these into the toaster oven or oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can place them onto foil on the pan for an easy clean-up.
Carol S.
Whiting, IN
My daughter loves them and would like me to purchase more frequently than I do! I try not to buy so much frozen foods as I would rather serve her a home cooked meal.
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
My daughter likes chicken nuggets so I try to get her a bag of these each time I go to the store whether we have a bag in the freezer or not I try to keep a stockpile so she does not run out
Savannah B.
I baby sit a pretty good bit and we have these often. They are a easy way to get the kids to eat all their food. I even sneak a couple sometimes to. They don't take much time and are easy to make when you are babysitting.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
These dinosaur shaped nuggets are perfect for your kiddos when you're not up to cooking a whole lot. Fix this up with some French fries or Mac and cheese and you have a perfect summer meal.
Ariel C.
Huntingdon, TN
The kids love them! At dinner time the kids enjoy playing safari games with the dinosaur shaped nuggets. This product is very easy to fix and I use it multiple times a year; way better than Great Value brand nuggets!
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
Me and my kids love these they have a great taste and the kids love that they look like dinosaurs. The only thing is they are a little too geezy so I have to pay them off with a paper towel
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.