Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Marie E.
Marie E.
Charlotte, NC

Las mejores nuggets para los chicos y grandes combinadas con arroz o spaghetti super yummy !!!!
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.

Tyson is a great brand! I love their chicken nuggets! They even have them at my dollar general
Kodie C.
Kodie C.
Surrey, ND

I'm a hoe for chicken nuggets. The shape of them is just a bonus. I really want more of these.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Seneca

Great tasting fun for the kids to eat. Tyson always has great product and my family loves them
Patrick B.
Patrick B.

Love these nuggets , always have as a kid and even growing up I still ate these, quality taste
Summer A.
Summer A.

Yummy! White meat chicken! Nothing to complain about and it didn't disappoint! Pretty pleased!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA

Chicken nuggets are so much better when they're shaped like dinosaurs!!! What's not to love? 🐉
Shawnna M.
Shawnna M.
Fremont, CA

I'm not a fan of chicken nuggets but my family loves them I'm more of a friend chicken fan lol
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Las vegas

Dyno nuggest will always be the best chicken nuggets ever. So fun for little kids and adults.
Macayla F.
Macayla F.
Ellsinore, MO

The kids live these and they're so easy and fast to make. Perfect go-to lunch for a lazy day.
Paige F.