BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Laura S.
Columbus, OH
Very easy and quick to make. Can be dipped in a variety of sauces or added to a recipe. I liked that I could make these chicken nuggets in microwave depending on my preference. The price of the chicken nuggets was comparable to other brands in bags of the same size.
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
I love Tyson Chicken nuggets! The dinosaur shaped ones are my favorite. I know they are for kids but i simply love them! They are great to heat up in the oven for a crispy taste and they are not so good for your health than vegetables but its better than fast-food!
Deslin C.
Really don't like giving my children nuggests so I try to give it to them maybe once a month, but when they do get it they go nuts. They love it when I bake them in the oven because they are not soggy and chewy like other ones.
Ivonne V.
Redwood City, CA
Tyson chicken nuggets are always good. I can eat them forever brings back childhood memories. I give these to my siblings sometimes and it's easy and they love them. They are really fatty though and not healthy but super tasty
Amber S.
Memphis
These are the world's best chicken nuggets. Made in the oven, they are perfectly crispy and delicious. They are well priced for the amount of nuggets that you receive, and are not too bad for you. Kids love the fun shapes, and it makes mealtime fun with little ones.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Fun and yummy! These are great hit with the kiddos. I like that even after I bake and pack them in their lunch they don't get soggy or "wet" like other brands. It is also nice to bite into them and see and taste REAL chicken. These are great for quick meal nights or lunches and the bag comes with quite a bit!
Kate P.
So you pretty much get exactly what you would expect, there is the rubberyness of reheated chicken, but Tyson is by far the best one at tasting somewhat edible. Will I substitute these for regular chicken, no. But in a pinch they heat up as decently as one could expect.
Jaime P.
These tyson chicken nuggets are good but they are just really salty. When I say salty I mean when you add salt in your cake mix instead of sugar. I did not think these were good flavor wise but they are good moist chicken nuggets.
Alina N.
Chicken isn't the greatest but these are quick and easy to throw in the microwave for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. I like these with some salsa and Mac and cheese for nights I just can't find the effort to make dinner
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
My kids absolutely love these. They are very picky eaters and they are so eager to eat these especially when they are shaped like dinosaurs. It costs the same as other products but the kids enjoy eating them better. They are extremely easy to cook for a quick lunch.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?