Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, AL

Probably one of the best nuggets you can get from a frozen bag. If you add some seasoning to them you don't need a sauce.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Graniteville, SC

Fav frozen nuggets, will only eat these and I can eat a good bit. Doesn't taste like its processed will always love these
Brystal M.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX

Yum, a quick meal or snack choice and even good out of the microwave. Our family enjoys these for quick meals with fries.
danniela l.
danniela l.

So eassy to cook and is one of the best brands.is a great product to always have it in your house and the great taste to
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Ceres CA

Out bff hddyb bff. Xr but much. Set high much no I no I look off on try you hgch. The c.f. yo Stan sprig impoverish7 chh
Yasner R.
Yasner R.

I'm a nugget eater and I love it ! This brand is by far one of the best nuggets I have ever had ! So yea two thumbs up !
Katelynne E.
Katelynne E.
Glen burnie , MD

My autistic little brother loves these. They are a house hold staple. He loves nuggets and bonus points for being Dino's
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Wenham, MA

even though i am full grown adult, i have a bag of these sitting in my freezer right now, nothing better than dino nuggs
Keshia D.
Keshia D.

I love getting and buying them. Not o lu is it good and a brand I trust but the shape are fun to look at as well as eat.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Euclid, OH

I love chicken nuggets and these nuggets are great. They are quick and easy and taste good when put into the microwave.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets