BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Angel M.
Angel M.
Bakersfield, CA
These used to be my favorite frozen chicken nuggets as a kid. They will get soggy in the oven on one side so my brother would fry them on top of the stove. Love them! They're delicious and fun to play with!
Lorna S.
Lorna S.
Morgantown , WV
Foodie Expert
I think that Tyson's are so much better tasting than any of the other brands of chicken nuggets. Plus the fun shape nuggets just makes me feel like a kid again. I would definitely recommend these nuggets.
Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Leavenworth , KS
Foodie Expert
My youngest brother is 4 and we have the hardest time getting him to eat anything......BUT he is obsessed with chicken nuggets and dinosaurs! So this is the go to meal for us to make whenever he won't eat
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I love lots of nuggets and this one is great for kids who love dinosaurs! It isn't my all time favorite chicken nugget but it's still pretty ok and quick to make. Not too pricey and there's always coupons!
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. I like they are made from Tyson and made from white meat. It's great for a lunch or a quick dinner. You could serve with fries, mash potatoes, mac and cheese or toss them in a salad.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
My favorite kind of chicken nuggets to buy.  They are fun and very good.  They do not take long to cook in the oven so it makes lunch even more enjoyable.  They are delicious and this is the only brand of chicken nuggets I will buy.  I recommend these nuggets.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these chicken nuggets, they are so easy to make using a toaster oven. You just put them in and wait for them to cook. They are already flavored so you don't need to add any special ingredients.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
This are life savers!!! They taste great and my kids love them. Great price if you find them at the right place. Quick and easy clean up for dinner. I trust the chicken in Tyson over any other brand!
Kait T.
Kait T.
Who doesn't love dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. This is everything we all loved as kids rolled into one. Chicken nuggets and dinosaurs. It taste great, easy to prepare and fun to play with as well.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Foodie Expert
I really dislike Tyson products , they used to be very good but after introducing many different shapes and flavors the quality started to lack . I can't say for sure but I don't believe the ingredients are very wholesome either .
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets