Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Brook B.
Brook B.
Crittenden, KY

If these every night we could get away from the kiddos Lappis yum Yum Yum we would by the way by these more often then we likes it
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Orange, TX

My kids love these chicken nuggets. When your kids a wanting a quick meal they are a great choice. They are fast to cook and I even love the taste. Five Stars.
They are ok and very cheap for how many you get. it is a very good value. They are healthy because they have white meat. I used to buy these a lot but got tired of them. I would recommend to families because it is a very good value. You definitely get what you pay for.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Centennial, CO

It taste great if you have a fryer. If you put them in the oven they get soggy which can be gross
Angela R.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH

I just recently bought a deep fryer and who doesn't love deep fried chicken nuggets? I mean I know the grease is unhealthy for you but I just can't resist the great taste of Tyson chicken nuggets in the deep fryer. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for some good chicken nuggets for dinner!
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM

These nugget small pieces are the best for anywhere and anything. Their great for sides, lunches, or just a snack to bite on. Their my turn to when I need a snack real bad with my little sisters when we're watching a movie. All you have to do Is pop it in the oven and wait for 20-30mins and your set to eat.
Larkin F.
Larkin F.
Knoxville, TN

I'm a vegetarian but my boyfriend loves these. They're easy to prepare for hm and surprisingly tasty for frozen chicken nuggets, according to him. Sometimes they can come off as a bit childish, however. If you like chicken nuggets, my boyfriend recommends them
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV

Tyson chicken as a brand is really good, but this was just an ok item. If anything I love the Tyson Chicken Fingers or the Popcorn chicken. If you have children these nuggets are a fun and good option. They will enjoy them , and help the stubborn ones eat more lol.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ

I seriously think Tyson makes the worst frozen chicken nuggets. They have this really weird flavor that I just find so disgusting. I'd never buy these! Yuck!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Conway, AR

My daughter loves these. We can go through them pretty quickly im our house. They taste really good and are super quick to make. That is the most important thing to consider when purchasing frozen foods!
Paige F.