BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Areli S.
Areli S.
Foodie Expert
I like buying these for my little brothers. My youngest one sometimes is picky with his food so having these in shapes helps him eat. Anything from Tyson is also good so at least I know that it will taste good.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
My kids havnt liked these much they actually like others better. They get too hard if you cook them a couple minutes too long the texture and flavor is not all that great . We have found better chicken nuggets
Yara A.
Yara A.
North Carolina, USA
Foodie Expert
Great meal for adults and for children! Tastes delicious and is super easy to cook! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with children or who wants to relive their childhood! Will definitely buy again!
Yaritza H.
Yaritza H.
Palmview, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these nuggets!! It's actually very nostalgic because I would always eat these after school. I loved dipping them in ranch or ketchup. I would probably buy these again to make when I'm too lazy to cook!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
Tysons chicken nuggets was my childhood because it's so convenient. I usually microwaved it so it didn't have the crunch you would have if you baked it instead. It's pretty good for a frozen food and I would buy it again.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Reno, NV
Just recently had a recall on these nuggets, my kids don't like them, they've even gotten sick after eaten them. Tyson brand however will refund your money if this happens. I don't really recommend Tyson products, due to they often have a lot of recalls the newest one being shards of metal found in their chicken really? Feed that to your children if you want I think I'll pass.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Suffern, NY
A childhood favorite of mine. Always used to look forward to getting home from school and popping these in the oven. Always consistent in taste and texture. Haven't had these in many years but definitely considering going to pick up a bag now.
Alayna R.
Alayna R.
Mobile
I may be in college but these are my favorite snack to make at home! They taste way better than the regular shape for some reason and I could eat them all day. These definitely do not last long at my house.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Shakopee, MN
Foodie Expert
Fast and easy lunch option for my kids easily paired with veggies and mac n cheese! My girls love the fun shaped nuggets! Great price for quality and quantity! I buy this every month! Definitely recommended!
Angel M.
Angel M.
Richmond, CA
These used to be my favorite frozen chicken nuggets as a kid. They will get soggy in the oven on one side so my brother would fry them on top of the stove. Love them! They're delicious and fun to play with!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets