BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Megan B.
Honestly I hate chicken nuggets. I think they're disgusting. However, my children love them. The Tyson nuggets are affordable. They're mostly white meat if I recall correctly. They're also very large. Some of these dinosaurs are pretty darn big. My kids sure do love them.
Caroline F.
My kids really like these nuggets. Its a quick and easy dinner that's ready in literally one minute. I didn't give it five stars because sometimes they aren't consistent with the amount that it is cooked. I've purchased one or two bags in the passed year that were a little on the harder side because they were over cooked. Overall, I would keep buying them for the convenience and the fact that my three boys love them!
Tiffany P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I bought these A LOT when my kids were younger and they loved them. Quick and easy dinner... but then I started moving away from fried and breaded meats. But if you're looking of a simple-easy-to-make dinner, this is perfect - especially for the little ones.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
These are so fun! I buy them when I am tired of the regular nuggets! I make them in the toaster oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown and I dip them in ranch!! My fave dressing btw! They taste so good and I can't help to play with them.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
There's something about dinosaur chicken nuggets that are truly timeless, especially when they're as good as the Tyson ones. I've had the regular Tyson nuggets and they're amazing so if they don't have them definitely buy these. Taste exactly like white meat chicken and no fillers. Excellent nugget choice.
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are absolutely great. Compared to other products on a grade scale though, I'd give them a high B. With as much room as the packaging has, there is definitely room for improvement to utilize all the air left in the bag with MORE product.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I usually buy dinonuggets. I have three young children: a 4 year old, a 2 year old, & a 1 year old that really appreciate it. It's fun for them. My 4 year old is a poor eater so this helps encourage him to eat because I loves "playing" with the dinosaurs.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
My 4 year old son loves chicken nuggests. Tyson nuggets in these fun shapes make him love them even more. They are not the healthiest option to give to your children but there are much worse options out there. They are very easy to prepare. pop them in the oven or the microwave and you are good to go
Brenda C.
LOVE THESE CHICKEN NUGGETS! I am super picky when it comes to buying chicken products because a lot of them taste super fake or are just plain gross, but these are delicious. My siblings love to eat them with fries so when I make them, they're always a HIT!
Kim R.
My daughter loves chicken nuggets. I want to serve something healthy and fast. The fun shapes of Tyson Chicken Nuggets makes it an easy meal choice. I like to buy these at my local grocery store or Walmart. She loves these with a side of mac and cheese.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.