BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Nicole Y.
I watch my friends kids all the time and these are their favorite lunch! I give them fruits and veggies as a side. All you have to do is pop them in the oven and put on a timer. It's simple. It saves so much time instead of making sandwiches.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the Chicken strips the best. Great for lunch or to throw in a salad for a quick lunch. Really enjoy them. Easy to prepare a couple at a time in a toaster over so you don't need to use the entire package if it's just for 1 or 2 people.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
My daughter love these nuggets ! Makes her dinner fun. The value of the product and for the price is awesome. I'm a repeat customer and they are healthy and I will continue to purchase. I would deffiently recommend this product too others.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
For a pre cooked, frozen chicken I would say that this would be the best brand. Overall this type of food can only taste so good because it's not fresh but compared to other brands it is the best. I wouldn't purchase again just because pre cooked frozen chicken is unappealing to me.
Erica M.
I am a 31 year old woman and love these nuggets myself. I always have them on Trex Tuesday!! One of the best frozen nuggets you can get, also easy and quick to make! Great for not only children, but the child that lives in us adults as well. Definitely recommend these fun nuggets.
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
Tyson Fun Nuggets are a great way to get my picky eater to eat! They are quick when this busy mom is in a hurry. They taste great and they are fun to eat. I have bought them many times and will continue to buy them. They are a very resonable price, too.
Xavi H.
Calexico, CA
great if you have kids in the house or a lot of nephews that come to your house!. they usually dont eat nothing but nuggets!!! .These taste good as they dont feel like plastic or like bad quality if youre thinking about quality food for kids, as tyson is a well known quality brand.
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
So yummy! My son loves these and so do my husband and I. They are just as good as the regular Tyson nuggets but with fun shapes. They are healthier than some of the other brands which is an added bonus. My son asks me for them all the time.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA
Great snack and appetizer choice! Easy to make, and awesome for a quick after school snack or paired with some pasta. There aren't really any cons, they're very tasty and easy to make! Great value for the price, and I would 100% buy these again! My family loves them!
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
I like the shape these come in but the quality is just alright. They're usually free of gristle but they don't have a very good texture. The breading is too crispy for my son to be able to eat, I'll eat them but they just aren't the best brand.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.