Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (2)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

I purchase these everytime I head to the grocery store, my children and husband like these very much
Francia R.
Francia R.
Cleveland

These are every kids favorite nuggets! They are pretty good just make your you cook them just right!
Tranisha T.
Tranisha T.
Atlanta, GA

They taste a lot better now that's they changed some things . I recommend for a quick tasty snack .
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN

I love using my kids love these two they taste so great and can't argue with kids gotta go get some
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA

My girls love the Tyson dinosaur chicken nuggets. They are fast, fun, and easy! They taste amazing!
Edith J.
Edith J.
Bronx, NY

I actually have not try the nuggets but next time i go grocery shopping i will buy them for my kids
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC

My boys love these! I am extremely picky about my chicken and the majority of these are very good!
Awesome taste. Great for children's lunches. Select white meat, no fillers. Very reasonable price.
ana m.
ana m.
Cincinnati, OH

i really enjoy this Tyson chicken fun nuggets, they are so good and its fast to prepare. I love it
Kira W.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD

I used to eat these as a kid. I loved them when I was in the mood for them. Some thing with my kid
Paige F.