BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Stephanie P.
Modesto
I wouldn't say they are the best chicken nuggets that I've tasted but they are okay. Chicken nuggets aren't the best choice of food I would choose but if I was on the run I would probably buy them. They don't have much flavor.
Deanna G.
Livonia, mi
Yes they're fun. Yes they're nuggets. Not sure about the chicken lol. Okay, yes, it's like rib meat or whatever. Somewhat questionable. Good value for the price. Not much else to say. High protein.
Rhianna S.
Love these fun chicken nuggest for my kids to eat they are quick and easy to make, but the only bad thing is when it says to colk in microwace for a few seconds most of the time they are not cooked all the way and still cold.
Ariana F.
Theese chicken nuggets are totally wrong I love them so much I would totally buy them again I would buy them every single day of my life if I could I feel like there's a way for me they are better than McDonald's Wendy's Burger King anywhere you go they are better than them what they are and that's how good they are
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX
Love the fun shapes and their good for a quick snack but not comparable to fast food nuggets. They just never seem to get crispy enough no matter how long they're cooked
Claire N.
Festus, MO
I love eating these because they make me feel like a kid and I swear everything taste better was it shaped like dinosaurs. It's healthy but who cares about that because they taste delicious and I could eat 10 million of them woo hoo
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
These are good for kids, I personally don't care for them. They taste fake to me, too much breaking and the meat tastes mushy. My kids really like them so I'll continue to buy them for my kids.
Berenice S.
These are so yummy my kids love these. They can be a great snack or even a meal. I have bought theses many times because they are very good. The price is nice also and would keep buying them.
Stefanie C.
Auburn
These are easy to make for my son and he loves the playful dinosaur shapes. The chicken is juicy and tender without soggy crust which was very surprising considering they are frozen nuggets.
Nicole J.
100% would recommend to someone looking for a delicious chicken nugget brand to try. Tyson makes the best chicken nuggets out of everyone else and the chicken nuggets don't take long to cook and they taste amazing overall!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.