Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
celina s.
celina s.
Worcester, MA

Fun and easy to make kids love the shape definitely a go to when you don't have time and need a quick meal or a quick snack
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL

Very good taste, my kids love it, and if fun to them when is time to eat, because the diferents shapes. I really recomended
Desi S.
Desi S.
Riverside

I like to give my son these chicken nuggets when i havent had time to cook.. Like a quick snack after school! He loves them
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO

I'm not the biggest fan of these. They are a little too bready. Minus being a fun shape that's all they really have for me.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Coolidge, AZ

I prefer chicken strips or the tenders, i like breast meat mostly. But this is a good value and they don't taste bad at all
Mia S.
Mia S.
Wallingford, CT

Love chicken nuggets. Good with BBQ sauce. Love the dinosaur shapes. A little on the expensive side for the grocery store.
Dee D.
Dee D.
Dayton, OH

I love to pop some of these nuggets in the oven for a midday snack then close up the bag and put them back in the freezer.
Christy M.
Christy M.

These are awesome! A simple way to have fun. They taste good and they look great. It's a real way to play with your food.
ana o.
ana o.
Reseda, CA

I get these for my niece and nephews and they love it and I like that they come in dinosaur shapes which make it more fun
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA

You can but the same thing but the Wal-Mart brand and its justtt the same.wjy spend the extra money when you dont have to
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets