Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Suffern, NY
March 3, 2017, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
A childhood favorite of mine. Always used to look forward to getting home from school and popping these in the oven. Always consistent in taste and texture. Haven't had these in many years but definitely considering going to pick up a bag now.
Alma G.
Alma G.
Shakopee, MN
April 15, 2017, 5:09 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Fast and easy lunch option for my kids easily paired with veggies and mac n cheese! My girls love the fun shaped nuggets! Great price for quality and quantity! I buy this every month! Definitely recommended!
Angel M.
Angel M.
Richmond, CA
April 3, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These used to be my favorite frozen chicken nuggets as a kid. They will get soggy in the oven on one side so my brother would fry them on top of the stove. Love them! They're delicious and fun to play with!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Feb. 25, 2017, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I love lots of nuggets and this one is great for kids who love dinosaurs! It isn't my all time favorite chicken nugget but it's still pretty ok and quick to make. Not too pricey and there's always coupons!
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
Foodie Expert
April 24, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My youngest brother is 4 and we have the hardest time getting him to eat anything......BUT he is obsessed with chicken nuggets and dinosaurs! So this is the go to meal for us to make whenever he won't eat
Lorna S.
Lorna S.
Morgantown , WV
May 8, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I think that Tyson's are so much better tasting than any of the other brands of chicken nuggets. Plus the fun shape nuggets just makes me feel like a kid again. I would definitely recommend these nuggets.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
May 25, 2017, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My favorite kind of chicken nuggets to buy.  They are fun and very good.  They do not take long to cook in the oven so it makes lunch even more enjoyable.  They are delicious and this is the only brand of chicken nuggets I will buy.  I recommend these nuggets.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
March 6, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids love these. I like they are made from Tyson and made from white meat. It's great for a lunch or a quick dinner. You could serve with fries, mash potatoes, mac and cheese or toss them in a salad.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Foodie Expert
April 8, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I love these chicken nuggets, they are so easy to make using a toaster oven. You just put them in and wait for them to cook. They are already flavored so you don't need to add any special ingredients.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
April 6, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
This are life savers!!! They taste great and my kids love them. Great price if you find them at the right place. Quick and easy clean up for dinner. I trust the chicken in Tyson over any other brand!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets