Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Trishanna L.
Trishanna L.
Burnt Corn, AL

My child loves these especially the shapes. She loves them with BBQ sauce. I love them because they are a quick and easy snack for after school.
Makenzie D.
Makenzie D.

These nuggets are amazing. They are easy to dip and they cook fast. They are cruchy and juicy. They taste just like they came from a restaurant.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Sun City, CA

These are so awesome, my daughter loves them & so do I.
They are super easy & fast to make, I get them for my daughter everytime I go shopping.
Loretta P.
Loretta P.

the kids really enjoy these nuggets and the shapes. Super easy to prepare. I usually ge ours from Winco. Definitely a repeat monthly in my home
Caity C.
Caity C.

Tyson nuggets are my favorite frozen chicken nugget option! The meat tastes much better than other brands, and they are quick and easy to make!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

Nuggets taste great and come in lots of fun shapes and sizes. My neices and nephews love these and we usually always have a bag in our freezer.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Vista, CA

Taste good classic, and fun for kids who enjoy shapes. Will purchase again. Hopefully after their tainted recall they will have a smooth future
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Pelahatchie, MS

My daughter loves these nuggets and I have to be honesty they don't taste that bad. Aquatically taste like real chicken and not over processed.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA

Kids ask for dinosaur nuggets by name. They love them. Easy to heat. Easy to keep on hand. Not exactly sure how great they are for them though.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

Tyson is where it's at for nuggets! I truly don't buy any other brand of white meat. I just hope they can work on keeping the ingredients pure
Paige F.