Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA

Just amazing for a snack. I like putting. On the side a dip like ketchup or hot sauce. They are easy to warm up
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA

These nuggets are cute and taste great..the kids especially love them because they are shaped like dinosaurs...
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

It is good even though it is not my favorite. It is very easy to prepare and takes about 8 min on the microwave
Erica A.
Erica A.
JOHNSON CITY, TN

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are an awesome treat if you have kids! They love the taste and size of these nuggets!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Ukiah, CA

Great chicken nuggets and made with real meat! You
Don't see that a lot anymore but I love Jess chicken nuggest
Eve S.
Eve S.

These are amazing. Talk about nostalgia. I ate these all the time. Best part is is they taste exactly the same.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

These nuggets never go out of style in my home. Always have a bag in the freezer for those days when on the go.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Midland, TX

Yessssssss such a great childhood meal to take me back to my young days! These will always be so so so good!!!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Lubbock, TX

These are soo good & fun for kids to eat! If they are picky get them the kids nuggets they will sure eat them!
Gladys S.
Gladys S.

I buy it for my kids. My 9 year old has allergies and this is one of his lunch that I pack for him for school.
Paige F.