Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Melanie P.
Melanie P.

Tyson chicken is very good, my kids love these chicken nuggets and tell tenders are so good too. Definitely worth the money.
Kat T.
Kat T.
Opelousas, LA

These are good but only if you fry them because otherwise they taste bland . So you might as well cook actual fried chicken.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA

These are my husband's comfort food he is like a big kid and my kids and him fight over them and make little skits with them
Monique L.
Monique L.
Hialeah, FL

My brother loves these I do to there aforable and fun for kids or adults go buy them now ur probably really hungry right now
Kiera S.
Kiera S.
Chambersburg, PA

I'm 21 and these are my favorite chicken nuggets ever. Fiance and I get them probably way too often because they're so good.
Abby E.
Abby E.

The kiddos love these on a busy week night. The white meat bag is the choice we always go with and they price is pretty good
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

These nuggets have a great flavor, they are crunchy and juicy all at the same time. And they are super cute, kids love them!
Emmalee F.
Emmalee F.
Rockmart, GA

These are perfect for my kids and for me to sneak some! Tyson is always great flavor. I get them for a quick dinner or lunch
becca f.
becca f.
Sioux City, IA

this is true greatness haha like they're super flavorful and they make you feel like a kid again haha but they are very good
Katelin P.
Katelin P.

I get these for my kids and they just love them . Especially cooked in the oven crispy and are so good. Definitely recommend
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets