Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ

This is almost like a comfort food! Sometimes you just want some chicken nuggets and these just get that craving out of the way! Love the breeding
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

These are one of my son's favorite foods! He loves the fun dinosaur shapes and I love that these nuggets are made with quality, real chicken meat.
Pat T.
Pat T.

For a quick meal on days after work that I'm exhausted, I'm very pleased with these. My son loves these... Usually in dinosaur or alphabet shapes
Bella V.
Bella V.
Swampscott, MA

So kid friendly! Easy and quick to heat up! Delicious as well! I recommend these for anyone that wants to whip up a meal or snack when in a rush!
kelly o.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN

Not really the best nuggets. They lack flavor. Perfect though for children. I personally myself am not a fan of this brand in the chicken nuggets
Naydelin B.
Naydelin B.
Garden City, KS

Tyson always has some of the best meat quality! The nuggets are my brother's favorite and i have to say he is really picky with thw food he likes
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

I don't care for these they taste too processed for me and even the inside doesn't look appealing to me but different strokes for different folks
Patricia K.
Patricia K.

These have been my daughter's favorite for years..since she was a toddler. They are great for a kid that prefers finger foods more than anything
Ivon P.
Ivon P.
Kissimmee, FL

They are delicious, healthy and great price. My kids loved it as little kids and still do now as grown ups. Just fun as a snack or a quick meal.
Trishanna L.
Trishanna L.
Burnt Corn, AL

My child loves these especially the shapes. She loves them with BBQ sauce. I love them because they are a quick and easy snack for after school.
Paige F.