BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Foodie Expert
These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Rio Grande, TX
Foodie Expert
Their real easy to heat up. It's perfect for a small snack before lunch or dinner for those kids who cannot hold their hunger. Always buy this every chance I get and when we right now at home. Definitely recommend for those who would like 100% white chicken
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
He's are so freaking cute. I found these at grocery outlet for about 499 a bag. Pop them in the oven for about 30 minutes and you have a quick lunch for your little ones. Or even for yourself hey who are we to judge.
Briana S.
Briana S.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy! I love eating them with ketchup or ranch. They are a great snack to eat when you're hungry and want something fast. They are really delicious. I have no complaints about these nuggets. I will buy again.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! Especially the different shapes! Makes food fun to eat! I love that they're 100 percent real chicken and easy to cook and serve for a quick but balanced meal. I pair them with broccoli or carrots! They taste delicious!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Yum!! Love having these at the house whenever we have company, because they're super easy to make and super fast to make as well. Delicious delicious delicious! I would recommend this to family and friends always.
Leanna R.
Leanna R.
Foodie Expert
Chicken nuggets are my favorite. I always keep some in my freezer! These are fun shapes and they have a yummy taste too! The price is a little high for the amount of nuggets you get but it's overall a good product.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to bake these and have them with some veggies broccoli and carrots are usually the ones I use it's great meal to
Make for the kids it's affordable and you can find them at ur nearest market totally recommend
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL
These are good. I think children would enjoy them. I prefer the tyson honey tenders better. But these come in cool shapes and are simple and fast to cook for when you are in a hurry.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
They are always delicious. My son loves them. They aren't too expensive and seem to be a good value. We always get this brand, I wouldn't say they are the most healthy but I would recommend them for a quick snack
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets