BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Sapphire R.
Ashland, NE
My son loves these and to be honest as do all the adults. Easy meal that is fun to eat. We call them dino nuggets in our house and no questions these are our go to nuggets.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
These are pretty good frozen nuggets. They get their job done of satisfying a three year old who loves chicken nuggets. They are better when warmed in the oven instead of being nuked in the microwave. They're also fairly affordable so you end up getting your money's worth.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
if you have a toddler or small child you will understand that nuggets are a staple for quick and easy lunches during a busy day. Tyson is the only brand I trust for nuggets, all chicken. the fun shapes make my daughter happy , her eating a full balanced meal makes me happy.
Sammie B.
This is the perfect lunch for toddlers when you're short on time and need a quick lunch before heading to the next thing on the to do list. Even if you don't have time to wait for them to cook in the oven you can pop them in the microwave and they'll be done before you know it. Peace of mind knowing the kids are eating real food when you don't have the time to cook a real meal.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love these things. So easy to make, and they come in fun little shapes. Great for kids - especially when I'm babysitting my nieces and nephews. The only problem I have with them is that they don't stay very warm once they come out of the oven. They are tasty though!
Sharlene R.
Who doesnt love chicken nuggets? Being able to just pop some on the microwave and enjoy them whenever you want is such a delicious thing. They taste good and are inexpenisve. They even come in fun shapes for kids to enjoy and they dont have any hormones which is great.
Patty W.
Sunbury, PA
My kids absolutely love these chicken nuggets. My daughter cease these in the freezer and asks me to make them every time period she could eat these everyday for lunch
Barbara B.
Jackson Heights, NY
Quick, fast, and affordable. These chicken nuggets are every college kids dream. They are fast to make and are little tastes of childhood in your mouth. I don't exactly think that they are healthy for you in large quantities, but once in a while they are great.
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are absolutely great. Compared to other products on a grade scale though, I'd give them a high B. With as much room as the packaging has, there is definitely room for improvement to utilize all the air left in the bag with MORE product.
Megan B.
Honestly I hate chicken nuggets. I think they're disgusting. However, my children love them. The Tyson nuggets are affordable. They're mostly white meat if I recall correctly. They're also very large. Some of these dinosaurs are pretty darn big. My kids sure do love them.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.