BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Leanna R.
Leanna R.
Chicken nuggets are my favorite. I always keep some in my freezer! These are fun shapes and they have a yummy taste too! The price is a little high for the amount of nuggets you get but it's overall a good product.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Yum!! Love having these at the house whenever we have company, because they're super easy to make and super fast to make as well. Delicious delicious delicious! I would recommend this to family and friends always.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
I love to bake these and have them with some veggies broccoli and carrots are usually the ones I use it's great meal to
Make for the kids it's affordable and you can find them at ur nearest market totally recommend
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL
These are good. I think children would enjoy them. I prefer the tyson honey tenders better. But these come in cool shapes and are simple and fast to cook for when you are in a hurry.
Areli S.
Areli S.
Foodie Expert
I like buying these for my little brothers. My youngest one sometimes is picky with his food so having these in shapes helps him eat. Anything from Tyson is also good so at least I know that it will taste good.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
They are always delicious. My son loves them. They aren't too expensive and seem to be a good value. We always get this brand, I wouldn't say they are the most healthy but I would recommend them for a quick snack
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wickliffe , OH
Foodie Expert
Tyson's chicken nuggets are really convenient to keep for days you're really hungry but don't feel like going anywhere to eat! I like to make them with ketchup and fries! I think it's a great idea for families!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
My kids havnt liked these much they actually like others better. They get too hard if you cook them a couple minutes too long the texture and flavor is not all that great . We have found better chicken nuggets
Yaritza H.
Yaritza H.
Foodie Expert
I love these nuggets!! It's actually very nostalgic because I would always eat these after school. I loved dipping them in ranch or ketchup. I would probably buy these again to make when I'm too lazy to cook!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
Tysons chicken nuggets was my childhood because it's so convenient. I usually microwaved it so it didn't have the crunch you would have if you baked it instead. It's pretty good for a frozen food and I would buy it again.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets