BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
April C.
My kids love these. Easy and quick for those nights that we have a lot going on and not a lot of time to spend working on supper. Just add a few veggie sides and some fruit.
Kaitlin R.
Our kids love these nutritional chicken nuggets! We buy the biggest bag they have at least once a month, and I can rest assured knowing my kids are getting the best around!
Yoqtan C.
Pomona, CA
I love these whenever I'm alone and depressed for some reason the make me happy and I love to get them at any store o find it's obviously not as great as McDonald's chicken nuggets but it does the job
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
I love these chicken nuggets, they are so easy to make using a toaster oven. You just put them in and wait for them to cook. They are already flavored so you don't need to add any special ingredients.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Let me start of by saying my two year old does not like meat...but these are something she will actually eat! They're fun shapes and I feel good about her eating them vs. fast food chicken nuggets. Great taste for the whole family
Kait T.
Who doesn't love dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. This is everything we all loved as kids rolled into one. Chicken nuggets and dinosaurs. It taste great, easy to prepare and fun to play with as well.
Jeily V.
st petersburg, FL
I love tyson chicken nuggets, the taste is like no others. The price is very affordable and you pay for the quality of food you are getting. I always have these in my freezer for something quick to eat
Elizabeth D.
Okabena, MN
My daughter recently became allergic to dairy. It's nice to find reasonably priced meal for her. When we have busy nights, and I need to feed her quick, this is my go to. And she loves the taste.
Brittany G.
This are life savers!!! They taste great and my kids love them. Great price if you find them at the right place. Quick and easy clean up for dinner. I trust the chicken in Tyson over any other brand!
Justine J.
Ridgefield, CT
My absolute favorite! Definitely my go to snack ever since i was little. Always fresh and healthy, and the taste never gets old. Affordable prices and easy to locate at your local grocery store. Definitely recommend for all ages!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.