Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI

They are ok. I only buy them on sale. A few times they tasted a little freezer burnt. Don't know if it was not stocked right.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Machesney Park, IL

Tyson is definitely one of my favorite microwave food to eat on the go. The chicken nuggets are not crispy they're more moist
Cait R.
Cait R.

These nuggets are my children's absolute favorite. I love knowing they will eat them. They are simple to make and very tasty.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

My toddler loves these nugggets. We have a hard time getting her to eat meat. But these she loves!! Great for my picky eater.
Charity w.
Charity w.

I always by Tyson chicken nuggets. There fast and easy to cook. And so yummy. I suggest if you haven't tried them to buy them
Karla C.
Karla C.
Carrboro, NC

I prefer to cook these in the oven and they taste fun. As an adult I love the shapes and my nephew always fights me for them.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX

I love Tyson love chicken nuggets! These ones taste different to me I'm not sure why but they do. They are still good though!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Flat Rock, AL

My 6 year old loves these. Easy on the go food and can take these for lunch at school . I love that their white meat chicken!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

These nuggets have a great flavor, they are crunchy and juicy all at the same time. And they are super cute, kids love them!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Largo, FL

My son eats these about every day and I don't feel bad giving them to him cause they are all meat no filler chicken nuggets!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now