Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Thadd L.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Good quick snack or meal. The fun nuggets allow you to relive some of your childhood if you're an adult.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE

These are decent. Better in the oven than microwave. Taste the same as great value. Not a big difference
Diana A.
Diana A.
Louisville, KY

Great for kids and they have a great tast. I love the little figures they have makes kids wanna eat them
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA

These always stay in the freezer and my girls practically live off of them because they are very picky.
Suzy C.
Suzy C.

This are so good and love them but them all the time better then all the other bands. I just love them
Jessika H.
Jessika H.
San Marcos, CA

Tastes good fun nuggets kids have fun and can eat good and it can be a happy life for yu and your kids
Marlana M.
Marlana M.
Riverside, CA

Yes my husband loves them and so do I don't eat them all the time but when we do make them we enjoy it
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH

These are pretty good. We make ours in the oven so they're not greasy. They're a bit pricey to me tho.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS

My 3 year old loves these nuggets. They are easy to cook and a time saver. It beats a fast food place.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Coleman, TX

Perfect snack for toddlers zap them in the microwave and add some ranch or ketchup and your good to go
Paige F.