Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Jesseca H.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Spontaneous W.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Melissa J.See all 4 photos

BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use o...BBQ sauce and ranch 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip the...Barbecue Sauce! 21 Answers
Photos (4)
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jalean D.
Jalean D.
These are pretty good. My nephews love eating these chicken nuggets. They are cooked quickly depending where you put them to cook. If you cook them in the oven, they come out alittke crispy and they are very juicy within
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
My 4 year old loves these chicken nuggets. If she had it her way, she would eat only these all of the time. Unlike other frozen chicken nuggets, they don't turn out tasting like crap if cooked in the microwave which is perfect if you're fixing a quick lunch.
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I used to give these to my son because he liked that they were shapes, but after doing a little more research I will not feed him these anymore seeing they aren't chicken breast meat and I have no idea what's even in them.
Johanna t.
Johanna t.
i love making these little nuggets for my little brother when he gets home from school. they're perfect in size and baking time. the nuggets also taste great and i would assumed they're a bit healthier than mcdonald's.
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Their real easy to heat up. It's perfect for a small snack before lunch or dinner for those kids who cannot hold their hunger. Always buy this every chance I get and when we right now at home. Definitely recommend for those who would like 100% white chicken
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
These are my son's favorite! We only buy Tyson chicken but he loves that these are in the shape of a dinosaurs! It's all white meat, which we love! Really good taste even without dipping sauce! We buy them frequently!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Foodie Expert
Best chicken nuggets ever. Tyson brand is one of my favorite and trusted to my family for many years. The chicken nuggets are delicious. I always buy them for my kids plus they love the figures. I highly recommend it.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! Especially the different shapes! Makes food fun to eat! I love that they're 100 percent real chicken and easy to cook and serve for a quick but balanced meal. I pair them with broccoli or carrots! They taste delicious!
Briana S.
Briana S.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy! I love eating them with ketchup or ranch. They are a great snack to eat when you're hungry and want something fast. They are really delicious. I have no complaints about these nuggets. I will buy again.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets