BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Foodie Expert
Although I don't have any children, I buy these for myself.....no shame...and really enjoy them. They have fun little shapes and taste really good.They don't taste like other brands that sometimes taste cheap or not as great.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Foodie Expert
My kids love these! A bit pricey but who wouldn't pay a bit more for real chicken. Tyson is not processed and good quality! Takes chicken nuggets and makes them fun for everyone!wouldn't you like to bite of a Dino head lol!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Tyson is on the top of my favorite frozen food buying lists. The Dino nuggets are great and don't have that artificial taste that a lot of other frozen nuggets tend to have. They are definitely my favorite ones to purchase and the Dinos are fun for the kids!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
My 4 year old loves these chicken nuggets. If she had it her way, she would eat only these all of the time. Unlike other frozen chicken nuggets, they don't turn out tasting like crap if cooked in the microwave which is perfect if you're fixing a quick lunch.
Jalean D.
Jalean D.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good. My nephews love eating these chicken nuggets. They are cooked quickly depending where you put them to cook. If you cook them in the oven, they come out alittke crispy and they are very juicy within
Grace L.
Grace L.
Foodie Expert
These chicken nuggets taste really good! The shapes are really cute and have no cons! They aren't to healthy but they are yummy! They have a good price and a great value! You should really try this! I definitely recommend
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Foodie Expert
I used to give these to my son because he liked that they were shapes, but after doing a little more research I will not feed him these anymore seeing they aren't chicken breast meat and I have no idea what's even in them.
Johanna t.
Johanna t.
i love making these little nuggets for my little brother when he gets home from school. they're perfect in size and baking time. the nuggets also taste great and i would assumed they're a bit healthier than mcdonald's.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Foodie Expert
Best chicken nuggets ever. Tyson brand is one of my favorite and trusted to my family for many years. The chicken nuggets are delicious. I always buy them for my kids plus they love the figures. I highly recommend it.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Foodie Expert
These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.