Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Anushka S.
Anushka S.

Chicken nuggets are my go to snack, and the Tyson ones are the best. We try them with everything 🙈 Ketchup and mustard and BBQ sauce. It's really cheap and it's so easy to prepare.
DEVIN A.
DEVIN A.
Emmaus, PA

The packet is a little small than I would like it be for the price. But these little nuggets are too tasty to resist. Add some ketchup or BBQ sauce and you got some delicious food.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Cleveland, OH

I love these nuggets!!
The chicken is moist and actually tastes like chicken. They're a perfect size for a quick meal, for anyone!! My preschooler is so picky, and she loves these!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waverly, OH

My son and nephew loves them their 9 and 2 and get pure enjoyment out of them .! My only complaint is that there's never enough for me to have any l.! But we buy them all the time
hannah g.
hannah g.
Boynton Beach, FL

This nuggets are so great! You would never believe they are from the frozen aisle at a store. I always buy these. Not the best for you, but a great guilty pleasure and quick meal.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

These are my son's favorite! We're currently in the "picky" phase, so this is one of those foods I can always fall back on. He loves the taste, and the fun shapes are a plus too!
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

this is perfect for the kiddos of easy to make food for adults who just crave it! I've been a huge fan of tyson for years, such great variety in chicken! easy to make, and quick!
Deaven H.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD

My kids love these. We also like thri chicken strips and honey barbeque wings! Perfect for an after school lunch. Never soggy. Doesnt taste like rubbery chicken or mixed product.
Kasie A.
Kasie A.
Lake City, FL

My kids love nuggets and this is definitely quick and easy to do with your kids.All I have to do is put it on the tray & pop it into the oven & dinner is ready within 30 minutes!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Port Orange, FL

These were pretty disappointing to me. I remembered frozen nuggets as a kid were the key to life's happiness. But these were soggy and almost unedible. I don't buy these anymore.
Paige F.