Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

Love them and so does my nephews! Its real chicken and they are easy to cook! You can get them really cheap at walmart.
Shana P.
Shana P.
Cosby, TN

These are a great idea for lunch or dinner when you are in a hurry. They are very easy to fix and are also good for you
Tara P.
Tara P.
Danville, PA

These are my sons favorite chicken nuggets. We go through bags of these each month. He loves them with ketchup and mayo
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID

Super fun and cute for kids of all ages. They taste great and make a quick meal. It beats the same old chicken nuggets.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Euclid, OH

I love chicken nuggets and these nuggets are great. They are quick and easy and taste good when put into the microwave.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

Kids love these nuggets and they're super easy to make. Unfortunately it's a lot of processed meat Nd pretty unhealthy.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Quick and easy to make. Tastes great and comes in a decent size package. Always buys Tyson products when there on sale
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Forest Hills, NY

Tyson Chicken nuggets aren't filling enough, they feel airy to be honest. I prefer my chicken nuggets to be more dense
Heather E.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC

Great nuggets even for adults brings your inner child out my 2 year old also loves them they are a staple in my house
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL

I always keep these in my freezer. My 2 year old loves them with ketchup or BBQ. It's so easy to make and very tasty.
Paige F.