Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
May 5, 2017, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My 4 year old loves these chicken nuggets. If she had it her way, she would eat only these all of the time. Unlike other frozen chicken nuggets, they don't turn out tasting like crap if cooked in the microwave which is perfect if you're fixing a quick lunch.
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
April 6, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I used to give these to my son because he liked that they were shapes, but after doing a little more research I will not feed him these anymore seeing they aren't chicken breast meat and I have no idea what's even in them.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
May 20, 2017, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Best chicken nuggets ever. Tyson brand is one of my favorite and trusted to my family for many years. The chicken nuggets are delicious. I always buy them for my kids plus they love the figures. I highly recommend it.
Johanna t.
Johanna t.
March 18, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
i love making these little nuggets for my little brother when he gets home from school. they're perfect in size and baking time. the nuggets also taste great and i would assumed they're a bit healthier than mcdonald's.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
June 13, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are my son's favorite! We only buy Tyson chicken but he loves that these are in the shape of a dinosaurs! It's all white meat, which we love! Really good taste even without dipping sauce! We buy them frequently!
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
March 25, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Their real easy to heat up. It's perfect for a small snack before lunch or dinner for those kids who cannot hold their hunger. Always buy this every chance I get and when we right now at home. Definitely recommend for those who would like 100% white chicken
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Feb. 28, 2017, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Briana S.
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
April 11, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Super yummy! I love eating them with ketchup or ranch. They are a great snack to eat when you're hungry and want something fast. They are really delicious. I have no complaints about these nuggets. I will buy again.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
March 22, 2017, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! Especially the different shapes! Makes food fun to eat! I love that they're 100 percent real chicken and easy to cook and serve for a quick but balanced meal. I pair them with broccoli or carrots! They taste delicious!
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are good. I think children would enjoy them. I prefer the tyson honey tenders better. But these come in cool shapes and are simple and fast to cook for when you are in a hurry.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets