Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA

Chicken nuggets are delicious but these are something else! My family and I love these I have to buy these everytime we go grocery shopping! Recommend it
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN

I like tyson products. Even though im and adult its fun to eat them and nice to have when family comes over and the little ones want to snack on nuggets.
Katie S.
Katie S.

These nuggets were nothing like I thought they would be. They were soggy and tasteless. Although they were a good price, they did not taste good at all.
Makenna G.
Makenna G.
Provo, UT

As a college students, I eat quite a few chicken nuggets. These are my favorite, because they make me feel like a kid again and they're so easy to make.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Westminster, MD

Love the dinosaurs shapes yes the kids may play with their food but they never waste these one of their favorites for lunch and I my self love the taste
Becky S.
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, Al

These nuggets bring back good memories of childhood. They are still as delicious as I remembered! The only con is they need be sold in bigger quantity!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Waukesha

Tyson could do better with their chicken nuggets. These particular chicken nuggets... the meat isn't tender enough. And they are way too crispy for me.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX

Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Renay H.
Renay H.
Sacramento, CA

They're pretty good! I usually microwave my nuggets so the wait time isn't long. They taste better when baked in the oven and they're a perfect snack!!
Skyla S.
Skyla S.
Glenmora, LA

Love Tyson chicken nuggets. Always fresh and good quality. I also have an autistic and blind nephew who LOVES Tyson chicken nuggets. It's his favorite.
Paige F.