BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Candice W.
Gallatin, TN
Foodie Expert
I love these but we alway burn the bottom! It never fails haha! There is a good deal of white meat in these and they are a good size. My toddler loves the shape!
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
SO GOOD. Best cooked in the oven but also good in the microwave. Remind me of childhood and not having responsibilities. Best dipped in: ranch, honey mustard, or bbq sauce!
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
These are great to have for little toddler hands to eat and identify the character the nuggets look like. They are just the right size and the Tyson full of chicken flavor. They are delicious and i was not disappointed in the fun nuggets. You can microwave them, lightly pan fry, or bake them, all those ways have given me great results. I would recommend them for your children or even you.
Zayda P.
Foodie Expert
Tyson is a great brand. You can never go wrong with any of their products. These are a family favorite and my kids go crazy for them. The fact that they're dinosaurs adds excitement when it comes time to eat. It gives children an extra boost to eat them when they can play with their food, which isn't always allowed. They taste great! Not too much breading like other chicken nuggets.
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
This product has the delicious taste of a regular Tyson chicken nugget. However, they are in the shape of dinosaurs, making eating more enjoyable for the little ones!
Kelsie C.
West Jordan, UT
Love these easy to feed the kids the shapes are fun for them! I love them myself they are easy & fast to cook up when im in a rush or just dont feel like cooking! Highly recommend!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
Love these! When your short on time these are great! I perfer mine either deep fried or from the oven! I try not to use my microwave too much! I love that you can put these on a plate with mac n cheese and green beans some bbq blue cheese or ranch and the kids still get a healthy meal! If you haven't tried these highly recommend that you do! Great value for your money!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are my husband and it's favorite frozen nuggets! They've always been consistently good quality. Just had a really gr3at taste and super easy to make. The packaging makes it easier to store in your freezer rather than a box. I know that I'm getting a good product when I purchase these. They are so great for lazy days when I just don't feel like cooking. I love it!
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
The kids love these after school snacks especially with different sauce options. It's quick it's easy it's real chicken so bonus. I work full time and have part time job so this makes it easy to feed them when they get home from school and it's a once a week after school snack or unless they say they want it over another snack then they get it twice cuz I mix it up but they usually want these niggeetss over anything and they are also good smothered or glazed in different sauces u could do a garlic herb one or parses an anything really and it changes it up
Shaunda B.
These are always fun to make the grandkids when they visit. They seem to really enjoy them, although it really doesn't teach them not to play with their food. But what are mamaw's for right?!?😊
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.