Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Tyson makes some bomb chicken nuggest. Especially the dinosaur shaped ones. I don't care how old I am I still buy them.
Latonya S.
Latonya S.

Tyson is the Number One Brand of Chicken Nuggets, Tenders, Patties, etc and I love feeding my Family this type of food.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

Kids love these nuggets and they're super easy to make. Unfortunately it's a lot of processed meat Nd pretty unhealthy.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID

Super fun and cute for kids of all ages. They taste great and make a quick meal. It beats the same old chicken nuggets.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Louisville, KY

Comes in handy for a mid day snack and especially if you have kids. Doesn't take long to make and they are really good.
samantha i.
samantha i.
Hammond, IN

We use to get this for my younger brother use to love it but one day we found a bone in one of them at stop buying them
Jonnie J.
Jonnie J.
Statesville, NC

These are the best chicken nuggets taste great this is the only chicken nuggets that taste great all the rest are fake
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO

Little expensive for the amount you get. Always a good snack. Pair it with fries and you've got a quick and easy meal!
andrea s.
andrea s.

My daughter loves these nuggets in the fun shapes and I don't feel bad giving these to her as they are chicken breast.
Kanetra R.
Kanetra R.
Rowlett, TX

My daughter loves these! They're easy and quick to cook when in a rush or need to fix your kid or self something fast
Paige F.