BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Noelle K.
Noelle K.
Always a fan of Tyson and their chicken products, they are a little bit expensive for how many you get; I wish they had more in he bags,l. The best way to make them is in the oven, but these are great microwaved too. Sometimes a bit artificial tasting but overall good!
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Memphis
These chicken nuggets are amazing for my nephews because they love dinosaurs every time they come over I cook them up for us to watch a movie and learn about dinosaurs they are healthy for them because they use 100% chicken meat
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Foodie Expert
My kid could live off of these. Good textured nuggets , no random chewy surprises. Price is really reasonable for how many nuggets you get. Easy prep, happy kids, solid A+
Gladis G.
Gladis G.
Foodie Expert
I love these! When I am lazy or there's nothing to eat I just grab a hand full of these and throw them in the pan perfect so yummy and fast to make ! Delicious never disappoints me ! Must try! I love them golden with ketchup
esmeralda g.
esmeralda g.
Foodie Expert
I prepare these when I want to watch a movie and have something to eat fast love how they taste I also make them when my nephews and nieces come over because they love chicken nuggets from McDonald's and these taste like them
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Foodie Expert
My nephew LOVES these! Not only because his name is Tyson, but because he has fun eating these. These nuggets are delicious and easy to make. Just pop them in the microwave and they're done. I would definitely buy them again.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Foodie Expert
Although I don't have any children, I buy these for myself.....no shame...and really enjoy them. They have fun little shapes and taste really good.They don't taste like other brands that sometimes taste cheap or not as great.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Foodie Expert
My kids love these! A bit pricey but who wouldn't pay a bit more for real chicken. Tyson is not processed and good quality! Takes chicken nuggets and makes them fun for everyone!wouldn't you like to bite of a Dino head lol!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
Tyson is on the top of my favorite frozen food buying lists. The Dino nuggets are great and don't have that artificial taste that a lot of other frozen nuggets tend to have. They are definitely my favorite ones to purchase and the Dinos are fun for the kids!
Jalean D.
Jalean D.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good. My nephews love eating these chicken nuggets. They are cooked quickly depending where you put them to cook. If you cook them in the oven, they come out alittke crispy and they are very juicy within
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets