Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL

I always keep these in my freezer. My 2 year old loves them with ketchup or BBQ. It's so easy to make and very tasty.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI

This product is awesome! I've purchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. I would recommend it to anyone!
Calista F.
Calista F.
El centro , Ca

My daughter loves these and are one of the only foods she is guaranteed to eat. She even asks for them for breakfast!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA

These are always so good. They are not only for kids, but adults too! I have always loved the taste of Tyson chicken.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, Mississippi

These remind me of my childhood so much. The only thing is that Tyson has been known for not having the best chicken.
karen L.
karen L.
Burnsville, WV

the tyson crispy chicken strips are the best for a quick snack to a meal always quality chicken and they taste great.
Cayce H.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY

As a college sophomore I can honestly say I've consumed too many bags to count. They're a staple. Love them forever.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Fort Worth, TX

Love theses things they taste wonderful always run out to soon lol. They are so good on those Netflix and chill days
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA

My babies love these fun nuggets! Whose not a fan of chicken, so for it to also be formed into fun shapes is an A+++
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wilmer, AL

Love these chicken nuggets! The shapes are so fun for the kids and I can always trust Tyson to provide quality meat.
Paige F.