Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
rachel g.
rachel g.

yes my kids love these! they're boys and all about dinosaurs plus they taste great. juicy and not all bread like other nuggets.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN

Good quality, good price, and you get a lot in the bag too. It lasted us about a week and a half making them for lunch everyday
Devan W.
Devan W.
Yorktown , Va

I don't know what it is about the dinosaur nuggets but they are better than the regular shape. I absolutely love these things!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I started out liking them but now the quality has gone down. The flavor is bad. I don't buy them anymore. Just all around bad.
Brietta D.
Brietta D.
newark, de

The kids love them. The fact they're shaped like dinosaurs just makes it much better. And of course they're healthy and tasty.
Alina A.
Alina A.
Phoenix, AZ

Theyre pretty good and tasty i enjoy it with other sides like fries and some sauce the convenience of it is such a great help!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Pinellas Park, FL

I love the fun nuggets for my kids. They are cute shapes and fun for the kids and still good for then to eat and easy to make.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Shallotte, NC

I purchase these for my 2 year old son. I try to keep a bag in the freezer for him through the week because he loves chicken!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Martins Ferry

My kids love these!  Price per servings is reasonable.  Wish you could get bigger bags, for bigger families.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI

They are ok. I only buy them on sale. A few times they tasted a little freezer burnt. Don't know if it was not stocked right.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now