BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill , FL
Tysons chicken nuggets was my childhood because it's so convenient. I usually microwaved it so it didn't have the crunch you would have if you baked it instead. It's pretty good for a frozen food and I would buy it again.
Mary T.
Not too bad for being imitation chicken. Lol some people fry theirs but I bake mine. Definitely something my boyfriend enjoys eating. He's like a big kid haha.
Kristin F.
Reno, NV
Just recently had a recall on these nuggets, my kids don't like them, they've even gotten sick after eaten them. Tyson brand however will refund your money if this happens. I don't really recommend Tyson products, due to they often have a lot of recalls the newest one being shards of metal found in their chicken really? Feed that to your children if you want I think I'll pass.
Yara A.
Raeford, NC
Great meal for adults and for children! Tastes delicious and is super easy to cook! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with children or who wants to relive their childhood! Will definitely buy again!
Deidre Z.
Roseville, MI
tyson is one of my favorite brands for chicken nuggets. i have been buying them for many years now. brand i trust. i deffintiely think tyson is a healthy brand they are also very easy to prepare for lunch and dinner. my daughter loves the fun shapes also
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
My kids havnt liked these much they actually like others better. They get too hard if you cook them a couple minutes too long the texture and flavor is not all that great . We have found better chicken nuggets
Yaritza H.
Palmview, TX
I love these nuggets!! It's actually very nostalgic because I would always eat these after school. I loved dipping them in ranch or ketchup. I would probably buy these again to make when I'm too lazy to cook!
Johanna t.
i love making these little nuggets for my little brother when he gets home from school. they're perfect in size and baking time. the nuggets also taste great and i would assumed they're a bit healthier than mcdonald's.
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
I may be in college but these are my favorite snack to make at home! They taste way better than the regular shape for some reason and I could eat them all day. These definitely do not last long at my house.
Tyler S.
Amherst, NY
A childhood favorite of mine. Always used to look forward to getting home from school and popping these in the oven. Always consistent in taste and texture. Haven't had these in many years but definitely considering going to pick up a bag now.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.