BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my husband and it's favorite frozen nuggets! They've always been consistently good quality. Just had a really gr3at taste and super easy to make. The packaging makes it easier to store in your freezer rather than a box. I know that I'm getting a good product when I purchase these. They are so great for lazy days when I just don't feel like cooking. I love it!
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
The kids love these after school snacks especially with different sauce options. It's quick it's easy it's real chicken so bonus. I work full time and have part time job so this makes it easy to feed them when they get home from school and it's a once a week after school snack or unless they say they want it over another snack then they get it twice cuz I mix it up but they usually want these niggeetss over anything and they are also good smothered or glazed in different sauces u could do a garlic herb one or parses an anything really and it changes it up
Shaunda B.
These are always fun to make the grandkids when they visit. They seem to really enjoy them, although it really doesn't teach them not to play with their food. But what are mamaw's for right?!?😊
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I buy these fun-shaped chicken nuggets for my nieces and nephews when they come to visit. They love them. I am not so sure how much I do? I am not so sure I have ever understood why we have to shape meat into cartoons? Seems weird to me, but whatever. They are a hit with the young ones. I only buy for them, not myself. I would recommend for kids.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm pretty sure that every kid is familiar with "dinosaur chicken". We nearly always have a bag of these in the freezer. The kids like the way they taste, and I like that the chicken is natural and hormone-free, and that the breading is whole wheat. As a mom, it makes me feel a little less guilty for serving chicken nuggets as often as we do.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
I don't like these chicken nuggets, neither does my son or my boyfriend. The are very gritty & sometimes are slimy like after cooking them.
Chicken nuggets should be crunchy, these aren't AT ALL.
Jamie Alysse A.
Sherman oaks, CA
These are SO good. Brings your back to childhood. The meat tastes great, Not the healthiest but when I am looking for chicken nuggets not looking for healthy, kind of higher priced but worth it, pros they're great and fun shaped cons price and healthy. I would buy it again but possibly one of their other products if not on sale.
cheyenne b.
Vernal, UT
I bought these for my girls snacks or after school meals, they loved the shapes and the taste! My oldest can be so picky with her chicken nuggets and she loved these particular nuggets!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Three stars because the good thing is kids like the fun shapes and enjoy eating it without too much of a fuss. The bad thing is if you cook this in the microwave it's not edible at all. The stove is okay but it still is so obviously frozen and has a strange after taste I wouldn't call it completely edible either.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
One thing I absolutely love about Tyson, is that it's 100% real white meat. They're always so juicy and the shapes are just fun and creative. Tyson has just always been one of those meats that I could trust and didn't ever have to question. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a non-questionable chicken product.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.