BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
These are one of my favorites!!! As a couponer, I regularly get coupons for Tyson Nuggets. I am 28 years old and can honestly say chicken nuggets are my favorite food, and what is better than being able to play pretend with your food in the shape of dinosaurs. The only down side is that they still tend to be slightly more expensive than their rival brand (or rival in my mind).
Emmie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like these chicken nuggets when I am in a hurry or don't want to cook a fancy meal. They are especially helpful when I babysit because the kids love them. I am not a huge fan of eating frozen chicken nuggets as much as going out and buying a meal but I do eat them every now and then
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Who doesn't love chicken tenders. And it sounds weird but the dinosaur shaped ones taste so much better than the standard round ones. All you have to do is throw them in the oven or stovetop for 10-15 minutes and theyre a great snack or entree. Not just for kids either.
Amanda R.
Franklin , IN
Love these! Great for little kids because they enjoy the characters and taste great! Everyone in the family loved them and I feel like they are real chicken meet. They might not be the healthiest thing but everyone in the family enjoys them.
Ivonne V.
Redwood City, CA
Tyson chicken nuggets are always good. I can eat them forever brings back childhood memories. I give these to my siblings sometimes and it's easy and they love them. They are really fatty though and not healthy but super tasty
Laura S.
Columbus, OH
Very easy and quick to make. Can be dipped in a variety of sauces or added to a recipe. I liked that I could make these chicken nuggets in microwave depending on my preference. The price of the chicken nuggets was comparable to other brands in bags of the same size.
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
I love Tyson Chicken nuggets! The dinosaur shaped ones are my favorite. I know they are for kids but i simply love them! They are great to heat up in the oven for a crispy taste and they are not so good for your health than vegetables but its better than fast-food!
Deslin C.
Really don't like giving my children nuggests so I try to give it to them maybe once a month, but when they do get it they go nuts. They love it when I bake them in the oven because they are not soggy and chewy like other ones.
Amber S.
Memphis
These are the world's best chicken nuggets. Made in the oven, they are perfectly crispy and delicious. They are well priced for the amount of nuggets that you receive, and are not too bad for you. Kids love the fun shapes, and it makes mealtime fun with little ones.
michele a.
Muskegon , MI
Tyson is a brand I trust and buy all the time! These fun nuggets are a home run for any kids that love chicken nuggets! And every parent can feel good to give these to their kids. Can find these wherever groceries are sold.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?