Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Elvira M.
Elvira M.

Love these for fast lunges even on the go with two kids these are life savers when I been at work all day
Kids love these fun shapes and moms love the convenience. Taste great. Easy to fix. Easy clean up for mom
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC

Tyson brands are great.. ready to eat the flavor is amazing all tyson food are good highly recommemd them
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Good quality chicken nuggets. My daughter just loves these and they're always in my freezer. Easy supper!
Faith C.
Faith C.

Literally have this in my freezer all the time!!! My kids absolutely love them and I love their conceive!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.

These are the chicken nuggets my mama use to feed me when I was younger ! They are absolutely delicious 😫
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Smiths Station, AL

These are so good. I'll eat a whole bag in a day without realizing it. I highly recommend these bad boys.
Thadd L.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Good quick snack or meal. The fun nuggets allow you to relive some of your childhood if you're an adult.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE

These are decent. Better in the oven than microwave. Taste the same as great value. Not a big difference
Diana A.
Diana A.
Louisville, KY

Great for kids and they have a great tast. I love the little figures they have makes kids wanna eat them
Paige F.