BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Fun nuggets are great whether you have a kid at home or not! Food can be more fun to eat as an adult too if it's a little less boring than it has been in the past.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
These are so fun and believe or not educational my Lil one loves eating these I try to make it fun for him and hes picky on he's nuggets and their good if he still ask for this one
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
SO GOOD. Best cooked in the oven but also good in the microwave. Remind me of childhood and not having responsibilities. Best dipped in: ranch, honey mustard, or bbq sauce!
Brianna T.
Jersey City, NJ
My brother and sister love these because of their dinosaur shape and I love them too simply because they are so good. They aren't too high in sodium so they're pretty healthy. They are super easy to prepare too.
Candice W.
Gallatin, TN
I love these but we alway burn the bottom! It never fails haha! There is a good deal of white meat in these and they are a good size. My toddler loves the shape!
Zayda P.
Tyson is a great brand. You can never go wrong with any of their products. These are a family favorite and my kids go crazy for them. The fact that they're dinosaurs adds excitement when it comes time to eat. It gives children an extra boost to eat them when they can play with their food, which isn't always allowed. They taste great! Not too much breading like other chicken nuggets.
La Sheenlaruba T.
These are great to have for little toddler hands to eat and identify the character the nuggets look like. They are just the right size and the Tyson full of chicken flavor. They are delicious and i was not disappointed in the fun nuggets. You can microwave them, lightly pan fry, or bake them, all those ways have given me great results. I would recommend them for your children or even you.
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
This product has the delicious taste of a regular Tyson chicken nugget. However, they are in the shape of dinosaurs, making eating more enjoyable for the little ones!
Kelsie C.
West Jordan, UT
Love these easy to feed the kids the shapes are fun for them! I love them myself they are easy & fast to cook up when im in a rush or just dont feel like cooking! Highly recommend!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my husband and it's favorite frozen nuggets! They've always been consistently good quality. Just had a really gr3at taste and super easy to make. The packaging makes it easier to store in your freezer rather than a box. I know that I'm getting a good product when I purchase these. They are so great for lazy days when I just don't feel like cooking. I love it!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.