Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Janeth G.
Janeth G.

I absolutely love those chicken nuggets, definitely a great product good for not only weather changes but all year around
Kaneatha H.
Kaneatha H.
Harold, KY

Tyson chicken nuggets are the greatest. My child loves them. They don't taste like a peice of rubber like some brands do.
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, AL

Probably one of the best nuggets you can get from a frozen bag. If you add some seasoning to them you don't need a sauce.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.

Delicious and easy to make. my friends love them they're a hit at parties and everyone eats them. there's never any left.
keyora g.
keyora g.
Bronx, NY

i love this brand so much i recommend this to any who loves a brand like this one i use it all the time all day every day
Joanne C.
Joanne C.

My kids absolute fave, and an easy go to for a busy mom! Very glad they don't have allergens that we often have to avoid.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

taste better than any other brand! Lots of options and cheap. Usually have coupons so always a good choice to try these!
Elina G.
Elina G.

Love buying these for my nephews, i know they are getting good chicken with fun shapes! i love it and they love it also!
nancy p.
nancy p.
Tulsa, OK

I don't really them myself but my my child and husband do so I buy them once in a while..I don't think their very health
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Gloucester, MA

even though i am full grown adult, i have a bag of these sitting in my freezer right now, nothing better than dino nuggs
Paige F.