BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Steph P.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
3 stars for being fun shapes and tasty to kids, but only 3 stars because they taste pretty awful overall. They definitely taste like the chicken is filled with salty chicken broth. It doesn't stop me from eating them when they are around though!
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
These chicken nuggets are great! My toddler loves them. I love that they have no fillers and are made with white meat. Some of the less expensive brands of chicken nuggets are filled with a bunch of junk. I feel better giving these to my kid.
jessa J.
jessa J.
I love me some Tyson chicken nuggets. I sometimes eat them as a snack or as a meal. My husband is also a huge fan of them. He eats them with ketchup and hot sauce I on the other hand prefer honey mustard
brandy d.
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
My daughter could literally live off of these this is all she ever wants to eat nothing else I don't get it but i guess they got the flavor and all on point if a child wants to eat them everyday I am a repeat customer and I will be buying again can not tell a 7 year old no on these
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
My nephew loves these! He's eats them pretty much everyday for lunch. My sister always has these on hand for a quick lunch or snack for my nephew. They seem to be very healthy and that they are improving the quality of chicken they use.
Can get a 5lb. bag of these nuggets at Costco for a fairly cheap price. Better than most chicken nuggets on the market. Occasionally, the meat does not taste fresh, but if dipped in any sauce, it should cover it right up. Best when baked in the oven, but if you're starving, microwave will do if you can tolerate the soggy breading.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Foodie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Allison B.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Foodie Expert
These are fantastic. My toddler loves them. He even loves the taste so much that he would eat them even if they weren't fun shapes. It's fantastic when your two year old will verbally tell you exactly what he wants to eat for dinner.
Alexia B.
Alexia B.
Hampton
These are so delicious! I remember eating them as a little kid and when I became a teenager the kids I babysat ate them too! They are so easy to make. You can just put them in either the oven or microwave for a few minutes and they are done in no time! Great with any sauce.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Jenison, MI
These are great. You can cook them in the microwave so they are a great quick meal. I do find that they are a little bland tho and I often find myself salting them. I only buy them when I find them on sale. But I do enjoy them!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets