Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Jesseca H.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Spontaneous W.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Melissa J.See all 4 photos

BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use o...BBQ sauce and ranch 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip the...You and I do the same thing! 22 Answers
Photos (4)
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
brandy d.
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
My daughter could literally live off of these this is all she ever wants to eat nothing else I don't get it but i guess they got the flavor and all on point if a child wants to eat them everyday I am a repeat customer and I will be buying again can not tell a 7 year old no on these
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
My nephew loves these! He's eats them pretty much everyday for lunch. My sister always has these on hand for a quick lunch or snack for my nephew. They seem to be very healthy and that they are improving the quality of chicken they use.
Can get a 5lb. bag of these nuggets at Costco for a fairly cheap price. Better than most chicken nuggets on the market. Occasionally, the meat does not taste fresh, but if dipped in any sauce, it should cover it right up. Best when baked in the oven, but if you're starving, microwave will do if you can tolerate the soggy breading.
Alexia B.
Alexia B.
Hampton
These are so delicious! I remember eating them as a little kid and when I became a teenager the kids I babysat ate them too! They are so easy to make. You can just put them in either the oven or microwave for a few minutes and they are done in no time! Great with any sauce.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Foodie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so much fun! I love making these on a gloomy day they bring a smile to my face. These chicken nuggets are very tasty. You can make them in a toaster oven or in the microwave and they still taste amazing! Win in my book!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Jenison, MI
These are great. You can cook them in the microwave so they are a great quick meal. I do find that they are a little bland tho and I often find myself salting them. I only buy them when I find them on sale. But I do enjoy them!
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
Foodie Expert
Chicken nuggets are a fun quick snack. Perfect for kids with the little dinosaur shapes. All white meat chicken for a delicious taste. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Ali S.
Ali S.
Amazing chicken nuggets. Great price and a great snack. Chicken nuggets are so good taste like a restaurants. It is so easy to prepare you just pop them in the microwave or oven. Pro is their easy and quick. I recommend to anyone
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Foodie Expert
My kid could live off of these. Good textured nuggets , no random chewy surprises. Price is really reasonable for how many nuggets you get. Easy prep, happy kids, solid A+
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets