Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
June 8, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These chicken nuggets are great! My toddler loves them. I love that they have no fillers and are made with white meat. Some of the less expensive brands of chicken nuggets are filled with a bunch of junk. I feel better giving these to my kid.
brandy d.
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
Feb. 27, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My daughter could literally live off of these this is all she ever wants to eat nothing else I don't get it but i guess they got the flavor and all on point if a child wants to eat them everyday I am a repeat customer and I will be buying again can not tell a 7 year old no on these
Feb. 27, 2017, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Can get a 5lb. bag of these nuggets at Costco for a fairly cheap price. Better than most chicken nuggets on the market. Occasionally, the meat does not taste fresh, but if dipped in any sauce, it should cover it right up. Best when baked in the oven, but if you're starving, microwave will do if you can tolerate the soggy breading.
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
March 2, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My nephew loves these! He's eats them pretty much everyday for lunch. My sister always has these on hand for a quick lunch or snack for my nephew. They seem to be very healthy and that they are improving the quality of chicken they use.
Alexia B.
Alexia B.
Hampton
June 11, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are so delicious! I remember eating them as a little kid and when I became a teenager the kids I babysat ate them too! They are so easy to make. You can just put them in either the oven or microwave for a few minutes and they are done in no time! Great with any sauce.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
May 21, 2017, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are so much fun! I love making these on a gloomy day they bring a smile to my face. These chicken nuggets are very tasty. You can make them in a toaster oven or in the microwave and they still taste amazing! Win in my book!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Jenison, MI
Feb. 16, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are great. You can cook them in the microwave so they are a great quick meal. I do find that they are a little bland tho and I often find myself salting them. I only buy them when I find them on sale. But I do enjoy them!
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
May 7, 2017, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Chicken nuggets are a fun quick snack. Perfect for kids with the little dinosaur shapes. All white meat chicken for a delicious taste. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Ali S.
Ali S.
April 9, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Amazing chicken nuggets. Great price and a great snack. Chicken nuggets are so good taste like a restaurants. It is so easy to prepare you just pop them in the microwave or oven. Pro is their easy and quick. I recommend to anyone
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Memphis
June 14, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These chicken nuggets are amazing for my nephews because they love dinosaurs every time they come over I cook them up for us to watch a movie and learn about dinosaurs they are healthy for them because they use 100% chicken meat
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets