Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN

Kid loves them, makes feeding a toddler simple. The one time you wont hear me say "stop playing with your food". Whatever works.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Forest City, NC

I buy these regularly for my grandson. He loves the m and he is a picky eater, so these are definitely on my grocery list weekly
Monica S.
Monica S.

Tysons nuggets are a good easy snack. I liked to make French fries with them. Children love them so the whole family will enjoy.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN

Good quality, good price, and you get a lot in the bag too. It lasted us about a week and a half making them for lunch everyday
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ

Such a big hit with my kids. They love that it's shaped like dinosaurs and there very fresh and made with amazing real chicken.
Kathren T.
Kathren T.
Paintsville, KY

Tyson chicken nuggets are my favorite brand of chicken nugget. They're by far the best. They're so jucy and they taste amazing.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Hermitage

I get these for my kids all of the time. They are super easy to make. Plus it's something that I can always get my kids to eat.
rachel g.
rachel g.
Collins, IA

yes my kids love these! they're boys and all about dinosaurs plus they taste great. juicy and not all bread like other nuggets.
Sami K.
Sami K.
Grand Jct, CO

These are my kids absolute favorite nuggets to get!! They're obsessed with the dino flavors and keeps lunch time entertaining!!
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.

When i watch my nephew these are my go tos because he's such a picky eater we both enjoy them and their quick and easy to make.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets