Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Dec. 10, 2016, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Honestly I hate chicken nuggets. I think they're disgusting. However, my children love them. The Tyson nuggets are affordable. They're mostly white meat if I recall correctly. They're also very large. Some of these dinosaurs are pretty darn big. My kids sure do love them.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Dec. 1, 2016, 8:43 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I love these things. So easy to make, and they come in fun little shapes. Great for kids - especially when I'm babysitting my nieces and nephews. The only problem I have with them is that they don't stay very warm once they come out of the oven. They are tasty though!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Great snack and appetizer choice! Easy to make, and awesome for a quick after school snack or paired with some pasta. There aren't really any cons, they're very tasty and easy to make! Great value for the price, and I would 100% buy these again! My family loves them!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Memphis
Nov. 5, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are the world's best chicken nuggets. Made in the oven, they are perfectly crispy and delicious. They are well priced for the amount of nuggets that you receive, and are not too bad for you. Kids love the fun shapes, and it makes mealtime fun with little ones.
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
Nov. 14, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids absolutely love these. They are very picky eaters and they are so eager to eat these especially when they are shaped like dinosaurs. It costs the same as other products but the kids enjoy eating them better. They are extremely easy to cook for a quick lunch.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Hobe Sound, FL
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
BOY I live for this fun chicken nuggests and its very easy to cook and when I was little I would always get the one with dinosaurs and if you have a little brother or sister or nephews or nieces that are little they would love it and I would want everyone to eat it
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are a really great meal or snack for your or the kids. I always have some on hand. especially doing the winter, never know when your gonna get snowed in. These are great to just pop in the oven and then eat as is or you can though them in a salad if you want.
Kambrie K.
Kambrie K.
Dec. 13, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are so delicious! They're easy to make and they come in a large enough package so I don't have to buy them all the time. They're a lot of fun to share with my siblings and they always ask for them. I've repurchased several times. They're popular in our house!
kianny H.
kianny H.
Nov. 17, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
YESSSSSSSSs so amazing, ive been eating these since i was in elementary school and i am 20 now!! i could never go to a food market place and not get anything tyson. it is literally my favorite and honestly the best i ever had. im a loyal customer with this brand.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Williams, AZ
Nov. 30, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Tyson is famous for their chicken and their fun nuggets are no exception! These nuggets are extremely tasty and the shapes ensure your kids will gobble them up. Some other brands are soggy compressed chicken, Tyson is a quality product that any kid would enjoy.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets