Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA

Three stars because the good thing is kids like the fun shapes and enjoy eating it without too much of a fuss. The bad thing is if you cook this in the microwave it's not edible at all. The stove is okay but it still is so obviously frozen and has a strange after taste I wouldn't call it completely edible either.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are great. They bring out the kid in me. Being in college these are a yummy snack for between classes. In the microwave they get a little soft and gummy but they are nice and crispy in the oven. They aren't the cheapest but they go on sale sometimes, so then it's worth it. I would recommend these to others.
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD

My boys love the fun shapes of the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets and I love that they are made with whole grain breading and white chicken meat. Compared to some of the other brands I have tried, these are lower in calories, fat, cholesterol and carbs. They don't seem to be as processed as many others on the market.
Annika B.
Annika B.
Franklin, TN

I love DIYing my own buffalo wings by mixing butter and Franks Hot Sauce and pouring it over these nuggets. I usually eat it with Hidden Valley Ranch for lunch while watching my favorite show on demand on Wednesday. It's become so much of a tradition for me, I look forward to mid week just to eat these nuggets.
Misty J.
Misty J.

The price is good but I feel like every time I buy them the quantity gets lower and lower. They are great for a snack in my opinion but for dinner I would have to pare it with something hardy like mashed potatoes. They are great tasting and the shapes are even cute my 17yr old will eat them. Lol food is food..
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX

Fun and yummy! These are great hit with the kiddos. I like that even after I bake and pack them in their lunch they don't get soggy or "wet" like other brands. It is also nice to bite into them and see and taste REAL chicken. These are great for quick meal nights or lunches and the bag comes with quite a bit!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Oconomowoc, WI

My daughter loves them! She is almost two years old and is so picky with food. I give her two or three at a time (with vegetables and another side) and she eats all of them! That is a big feat for food! They don't look fake like most chicken nuggets and are never pink. I feel good giving these to my daughter.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, Nj

You’d think that having “chicken” listed as the first ingredient of your frozen chicken nuggets is a good thing, but you’d be wrong. When your nuggets contain unspecified chicken, it likely means your meat isn’t a tender, full piece chicken breast, rather, it can come from anywhere on the bird--yes, anywhere.
Angela R.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH

I just recently bought a deep fryer and who doesn't love deep fried chicken nuggets? I mean I know the grease is unhealthy for you but I just can't resist the great taste of Tyson chicken nuggets in the deep fryer. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for some good chicken nuggets for dinner!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Hackensack, NJ

There's something about dinosaur chicken nuggets that are truly timeless, especially when they're as good as the Tyson ones. I've had the regular Tyson nuggets and they're amazing so if they don't have them definitely buy these. Taste exactly like white meat chicken and no fillers. Excellent nugget choice.
Paige F.