BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Amy Catherine A.
Okay... so.. Let me start by saying that I hate frozen meat. I mean I Loathe it. I try to make sure that none of my frozen food has meat in it. That being said. Tyson is the only brand that I trust when it come to frozen chicken. I have purchased these in the past because they were on sale at Target, and I was feeling bold that day. I was presently surprised. They didn't have that frozen taste, and actually came out of the oven quite crispy. They were gone within 2 weeks.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Again,this is so easy writing this review...every kid loves fun stuff so why not try Tysons Fun Nuggets...Not like other brands,Tyson only uses real chicken in Tysons Fun Chicken Nuggets and kids love them..I buy them everytime i grocery shop cuz getting my kids to eat isnt always the easiest thing so when i cook them fun nuggets i have no problem knowing that my kids will eat them..
Fallyn D.
When this product was suggest for my review in my Snaps, I was so excited to talk about how much I love Fun Nuggets! Yes, I am an adult, and yes, I love Fun Nuggets. First, the chicken is exactly what you expect from Tyson, and that is top notch quality. The fact that they're shaped in a fun way makes them so much more fun to eat!
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
When it comes to buying frozen food-specially chicken nuggets- Tyson's are my favorite. They are made with real chicken and they are very tasty. I have tried other brands and nothing really compared in taste, plus some don't even taste like real chicken. They are a great fast and convenient meal option to have in the freezer.
Marie S.
My son loves chicken, and he also loves dinosaurs. Put them together, and lunch just became a party... or battlefield. There's always a bag in the freezer. These nuggets are also nice to cut up and throw into some fried rice. There are a lot of nuggets in one bag and I usually get mine when they're on sale and with a coupon.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
My boys love the fun shapes of the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets and I love that they are made with whole grain breading and white chicken meat. Compared to some of the other brands I have tried, these are lower in calories, fat, cholesterol and carbs. They don't seem to be as processed as many others on the market.
Emily K.
Oconomowoc, WI
My daughter loves them! She is almost two years old and is so picky with food. I give her two or three at a time (with vegetables and another side) and she eats all of them! That is a big feat for food! They don't look fake like most chicken nuggets and are never pink. I feel good giving these to my daughter.
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
You can't really go wrong with chicken nuggets especially when you have kids. I really don't have any complaints especially because they're in cute dinosaur shaped and my kids love them. The only thing I would add is I feel like Tyson to do a little better as far as like the nutrients and how process these nuggets are. I think in 2017 they can find ways to make their food I will little bit healthier and still taste just as good. Of course I could be asking for too much but that's just my personal opinion.
Deanna F.
Pahrump, NV
Seriously my daughters favorite chicken nuggets. She loves the dinosaur shapes of them. Super easy to make just stick them in the microwave and bam there heated up and ready to eat, thats how my daughter likes me to make them. I try to do the oven but she rarely likes them that way but when they are cooked in the oven they are really good too. My daughter loves to dip them in Ketchup. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
These nugget small pieces are the best for anywhere and anything. Their great for sides, lunches, or just a snack to bite on. Their my turn to when I need a snack real bad with my little sisters when we're watching a movie. All you have to do Is pop it in the oven and wait for 20-30mins and your set to eat.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.