Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
San Bernardino, CA

Although I am 23 years old, I love me some chicken nuggets. I have always bought the Tyson brand because that is what my mother has always bought. it is easy to prepare when i don't feel like cooking and is great when i watch my younger sisters. Dinosaur nuggets are our favorite.
Ashlynn N.
Ashlynn N.
Nampa, ID

It is a decent after school snack. It is also nice because you can eat it straight out of the oven or the microwave. A pro is that it is easy and convenient to make. A con is that no matter if you cook it in the microwave or the oven, it will not taste that much better nor worse.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL

I definitely feel better about eating these than the nuggets you can get at McDonald's. If you wanna be healthy, bake them, but let's be honest, you can choose a healthier option for food, so why not just fry them bc they're better that way and you're going to eat them anyway?
logan t.
logan t.
New Baltimore, MI

Chicken nuggets. What else do you want? it's a nugget made of chicken. If you seriously need to read a review of your frozen chicken nuggets why are you even bothering buying them? It's not like they're going to be any better than the other guy, but they are gunna be cheaper.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK

My nephew absolutely loves chicken nuggets, it's one of the only foods he will eat. When he would stay with me I used to have to go to McDonald's to get him chicken nuggets, but now I keep Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets stocked in my freezer and he always has something to eat!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foothill Rnch, CA

Honestly I hate chicken nuggets. I think they're disgusting. However, my children love them. The Tyson nuggets are affordable. They're mostly white meat if I recall correctly. They're also very large. Some of these dinosaurs are pretty darn big. My kids sure do love them.
Noelle K.
Noelle K.

Always a fan of Tyson and their chicken products, they are a little bit expensive for how many you get; I wish they had more in he bags,l. The best way to make them is in the oven, but these are great microwaved too. Sometimes a bit artificial tasting but overall good!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY

I love these things. So easy to make, and they come in fun little shapes. Great for kids - especially when I'm babysitting my nieces and nephews. The only problem I have with them is that they don't stay very warm once they come out of the oven. They are tasty though!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA

Great snack and appetizer choice! Easy to make, and awesome for a quick after school snack or paired with some pasta. There aren't really any cons, they're very tasty and easy to make! Great value for the price, and I would 100% buy these again! My family loves them!
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO

My kids absolutely love these. They are very picky eaters and they are so eager to eat these especially when they are shaped like dinosaurs. It costs the same as other products but the kids enjoy eating them better. They are extremely easy to cook for a quick lunch.
Paige F.