Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO

We keep Tysons chicken nuggets in the freezer for a quick and easy dinner. Some night I don't feel like standing in the kitchen so I grab Tysons chicken nuggets and I know my family will be satisfied with them and I don't worry about what's being fed to them as much as with other brands.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I like these chicken nuggets when I am in a hurry or don't want to cook a fancy meal. They are especially helpful when I babysit because the kids love them. I am not a huge fan of eating frozen chicken nuggets as much as going out and buying a meal but I do eat them every now and then
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT

I have to say, these are perfect for nights I'm babysitting my nephews or even sitting at home when I don't feel like cooking a whole home-cooked meal. Very convenient & tasty! Also affordable at almost any grocery store. I have to admit, they area favorite to me & my husband as well.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS

I swear we eat these at least once a week! Their my go to on busy nights where everybody's spread out at different practices and we still have homework and baths to get to. All of my kids love these so its a no brainer to cook. Their quick, easy, and taste great. What note can I say.
brandy d.
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN

My daughter could literally live off of these this is all she ever wants to eat nothing else I don't get it but i guess they got the flavor and all on point if a child wants to eat them everyday I am a repeat customer and I will be buying again can not tell a 7 year old no on these
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

These are so cute & so good. I've had the dinosaur ones & they are amazing for any age! The shapes make it more fun! Wouldn't say it's the healthiest food but it's really delicious & really easy to make when you don't want to cook or when there's no time to cook a home cooked meal!
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

My kid loves these! I still consider it junk food since it's a fried kinda food- but when you kid is on a chicken nugget kick these are my go to. Price is good too! Can't wait for my kid to get away from the non-healthy foods and have a salad with mom! But, I can only dream hahah!
Tunisha H.
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC

My Kids love these. My son would eat them every night if I's let him. There are a lot in the bags but sometimes they can be pricey. I think the white meat is better than other brands. I feel like they are a healthier option for my kids. I would recommend these to people with kids.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
San Bernardino, CA

Although I am 23 years old, I love me some chicken nuggets. I have always bought the Tyson brand because that is what my mother has always bought. it is easy to prepare when i don't feel like cooking and is great when i watch my younger sisters. Dinosaur nuggets are our favorite.
Ashlynn N.
Ashlynn N.
Nampa, ID

It is a decent after school snack. It is also nice because you can eat it straight out of the oven or the microwave. A pro is that it is easy and convenient to make. A con is that no matter if you cook it in the microwave or the oven, it will not taste that much better nor worse.
Paige F.