BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Again,this is so easy writing this review...every kid loves fun stuff so why not try Tysons Fun Nuggets...Not like other brands,Tyson only uses real chicken in Tysons Fun Chicken Nuggets and kids love them..I buy them everytime i grocery shop cuz getting my kids to eat isnt always the easiest thing so when i cook them fun nuggets i have no problem knowing that my kids will eat them..
Fallyn D.
Lake Alfred, FL
When this product was suggest for my review in my Snaps, I was so excited to talk about how much I love Fun Nuggets! Yes, I am an adult, and yes, I love Fun Nuggets. First, the chicken is exactly what you expect from Tyson, and that is top notch quality. The fact that they're shaped in a fun way makes them so much more fun to eat!
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
When it comes to buying frozen food-specially chicken nuggets- Tyson's are my favorite. They are made with real chicken and they are very tasty. I have tried other brands and nothing really compared in taste, plus some don't even taste like real chicken. They are a great fast and convenient meal option to have in the freezer.
Marie S.
My son loves chicken, and he also loves dinosaurs. Put them together, and lunch just became a party... or battlefield. There's always a bag in the freezer. These nuggets are also nice to cut up and throw into some fried rice. There are a lot of nuggets in one bag and I usually get mine when they're on sale and with a coupon.
Emily K.
Oconomowoc, WI
My daughter loves them! She is almost two years old and is so picky with food. I give her two or three at a time (with vegetables and another side) and she eats all of them! That is a big feat for food! They don't look fake like most chicken nuggets and are never pink. I feel good giving these to my daughter.
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
You can't really go wrong with chicken nuggets especially when you have kids. I really don't have any complaints especially because they're in cute dinosaur shaped and my kids love them. The only thing I would add is I feel like Tyson to do a little better as far as like the nutrients and how process these nuggets are. I think in 2017 they can find ways to make their food I will little bit healthier and still taste just as good. Of course I could be asking for too much but that's just my personal opinion.
Deanna F.
Pahrump, NV
Seriously my daughters favorite chicken nuggets. She loves the dinosaur shapes of them. Super easy to make just stick them in the microwave and bam there heated up and ready to eat, thats how my daughter likes me to make them. I try to do the oven but she rarely likes them that way but when they are cooked in the oven they are really good too. My daughter loves to dip them in Ketchup. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
These nugget small pieces are the best for anywhere and anything. Their great for sides, lunches, or just a snack to bite on. Their my turn to when I need a snack real bad with my little sisters when we're watching a movie. All you have to do Is pop it in the oven and wait for 20-30mins and your set to eat.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
My kids love these. They are very reasonable in price, and unlike other chicken nuggets, these actually get crispy on the outside. They look and taste like chicken (shouldn't have to say that, but you know), and I haven't noticed many of the "hard pieces" you find in other "nuggets." overall a good product, that I continue to buy weekly.
Jasmine G.
Dallas, TX
I used to purchase this product and others from this company, but after researching the way they choose to do business and how terrible they've treated their animals and the atrocious housing conditions of their chickens I've decided to stay away from this company and advise other to do so as well.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?