BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Tiffany P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I bought these A LOT when my kids were younger and they loved them. Quick and easy dinner... but then I started moving away from fried and breaded meats. But if you're looking of a simple-easy-to-make dinner, this is perfect - especially for the little ones.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
These are so fun! I buy them when I am tired of the regular nuggets! I make them in the toaster oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown and I dip them in ranch!! My fave dressing btw! They taste so good and I can't help to play with them.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
I started eating these when I was 4 and I am now 22 and I still eat these chicken nuggets. They are delicious and nutritious. No doubt that I will be buying these for my kids someday. Favorite chicken nuggets that don't even compare to all it's competitors!
Brenda C.
Foodie Expert
LOVE THESE CHICKEN NUGGETS! I am super picky when it comes to buying chicken products because a lot of them taste super fake or are just plain gross, but these are delicious. My siblings love to eat them with fries so when I make them, they're always a HIT!
Brandi R.
Lake ORion, MI
My son loves these nuggets. He is 6 and loves chicken nuggets, and the fun shapes are always a plus. They're easy to make and taste great. They are a well known brand and not too full of bad ingredients. I would definitely recommend these to other parents!
Katie S.
South Weymouth, MA
oh where do I start oh yes... delicious!!!!!! my whole family loves these super easy there microwaveable!!!!! theres nothing to bad in them you just probobly dont want to have them everyday! i tried them 1 time and io hope i try them again! There so good!
Diana H.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love chicken nuggets, especially those from fast food chains such as mcdonald's. However, I also love the chicken nuggets from tyson too. It is always a quick and easy meal to cook up when I don't have time to go out and eat or buy groceries!
Amanda B.
Austin, MN
Very fun shapes for small children! However, I've noticed that a 29oz bag of Tyson Fun Nuggets is the same price as a 32oz bag of regularly shaped Tyson chicken Nuggets. Definitely something to consider if you're on a budget! Fun shapes, or more product?
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY
I like Tyson Chicken Nuggets because they're easy to make and relatively healthy for you (protien). I like to eat mine with ranch or ketchup. I've bought these many times and its just an easy go to snack. I don't know what else I could say about them.
Destiny B.
Tyson chicken fun nuggets are a delicious meal and super fun for all kids. They can be a little soggy if not cooked for the right period of time and i strongly recommend you cook them in the oven. I would recommend them to most chicken nugget eaters.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.