BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Megan B.
Honestly I hate chicken nuggets. I think they're disgusting. However, my children love them. The Tyson nuggets are affordable. They're mostly white meat if I recall correctly. They're also very large. Some of these dinosaurs are pretty darn big. My kids sure do love them.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I usually buy dinonuggets. I have three young children: a 4 year old, a 2 year old, & a 1 year old that really appreciate it. It's fun for them. My 4 year old is a poor eater so this helps encourage him to eat because I loves "playing" with the dinosaurs.
Kim R.
My daughter loves chicken nuggets. I want to serve something healthy and fast. The fun shapes of Tyson Chicken Nuggets makes it an easy meal choice. I like to buy these at my local grocery store or Walmart. She loves these with a side of mac and cheese.
Brenda C.
LOVE THESE CHICKEN NUGGETS! I am super picky when it comes to buying chicken products because a lot of them taste super fake or are just plain gross, but these are delicious. My siblings love to eat them with fries so when I make them, they're always a HIT!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
My 4 year old son loves chicken nuggests. Tyson nuggets in these fun shapes make him love them even more. They are not the healthiest option to give to your children but there are much worse options out there. They are very easy to prepare. pop them in the oven or the microwave and you are good to go
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
My son loves these chicken nuggets. He's four and sometimes a picky eater. The fun Dino shape helps with that a bit but I think it's mostly how good they really taste. He likes his chicken nuggets with ketchup and I use ranch. This is a great go to lunch for the kids.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX
I may be an adult but I still love these chicken nuggets! Because everything tastes better in Dino shape, am I right??! Tyson my go to for buying frozen chicken because it tastes THE BEST. it doesn't taste fake or cheap. We trust Tyson in my household and always have Dino nuggets readily available! Yum!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
They are dinosaurs and chicken nuggets. Please tell me what on earth could be more happy than a dinosaur shaped chicken nugget. If you have said anything other than that, you are sorely mistaken because these are truly the best things on the planet.
Sarah L.
I buy these all the time, my son loves the fun shapes and he's kind of a picky eater so anything helps. They are easy to make and easy to eat. Plus they are not expensive and I do have faith in the Tyson brand I feel they're products are good quality.
Kendall W.
Cypress, TX
I love Tyson nugs. As a college student, they are always great to have on hand for a snack or for a meal. They are easy to prepare if you're in a hurry and are delicious. They are reasonably priced and can last at least a week. I would highly recommend all college students to keep these on hand.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?