Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
June 9, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I love MY DINOSAUR SHAPE NUGGETS!! I don't care if people think it's childish to still eat kids food, but honestly it's up to us what want we want. It's only bad to eat it in improper portions >.< but omg I love this nuggets and I love the way they are made and will never give them up, even when I get older
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
June 4, 2017, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I'm not gonna go pay you tomorrow for me your not going on the phone lol you are so cute lol lol you are the one you doing for the night you're my baby I hope your okay okay thank lord lord for everything he is gonna love me baby you will love it when I love
KayLee D.
KayLee D.
St. George
June 12, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My triplet 3 year olds won't eat. Like at all, they are totally a mess when it comes to food and being premies and all that. These they gobble right up. Am I a bad mom for feeding them fried food-Maybe. Am I a good mom for getting them to eat- sure am.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Orlando, FL
April 24, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
One of my favorite comfort foods! I look forward to these whenever I get a chance and am a repeat customer. The meat is always consistent and tasty and you get a good amount for the price. Overall a great product and the cute shapes only make it better.
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
March 8, 2017, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Yummy! I always love chicken nuggets and always buy Tyson. They're a quick snack that fills me up and the kid inside me loves the fun shapes. I like to just pop these in the microwave before I head out the door. These are always a yummy and crispy treat!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Norristown, PA
March 25, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My son and I enjoy the nuggets . Great for a snack or something quick to eat. They toast very well and it's a great value for the product and very easy to prepare. I would recommend this to people with children or people who like to make quick snacks :)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Tampa, Fl
Feb. 26, 2017, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are perfect for my kids especially my suddenly picky son ..... the taste is great and all you have to do is pop them in the oven or conventional oven add ketchup and the kids are beyond happy great midday snack to hold them off until dinner !!!!
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
May 18, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
THESE ARE THE ONLY NUGGETS I EAT! I love them so much!!! You can legit cook them anywhere. I cook mine in the panini and leave them in there for a couple minutes. It is so delicious. I get mine from Bjs they usually have coupons for them there.
Steph P.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
April 24, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
3 stars for being fun shapes and tasty to kids, but only 3 stars because they taste pretty awful overall. They definitely taste like the chicken is filled with salty chicken broth. It doesn't stop me from eating them when they are around though!
jessa J.
jessa J.
Feb. 10, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I love me some Tyson chicken nuggets. I sometimes eat them as a snack or as a meal. My husband is also a huge fan of them. He eats them with ketchup and hot sauce I on the other hand prefer honey mustard
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets