BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
I always get Tyson nuggets for my son because they don't taste like most frozen nuggets full of stuff that doesn't taste like chicken. They also come in really fun shapes that helps me get my toddler to slow down and eat.
Jalean D.
Bronx, NY
These are pretty good. My nephews love eating these chicken nuggets. They are cooked quickly depending where you put them to cook. If you cook them in the oven, they come out alittke crispy and they are very juicy within
Grace L.
These chicken nuggets taste really good! The shapes are really cute and have no cons! They aren't to healthy but they are yummy! They have a good price and a great value! You should really try this! I definitely recommend
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
Tyson is on the top of my favorite frozen food buying lists. The Dino nuggets are great and don't have that artificial taste that a lot of other frozen nuggets tend to have. They are definitely my favorite ones to purchase and the Dinos are fun for the kids!
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I used to give these to my son because he liked that they were shapes, but after doing a little more research I will not feed him these anymore seeing they aren't chicken breast meat and I have no idea what's even in them.
Miriam F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Their real easy to heat up. It's perfect for a small snack before lunch or dinner for those kids who cannot hold their hunger. Always buy this every chance I get and when we right now at home. Definitely recommend for those who would like 100% white chicken
Felicia M.
Section
What can I say about these? My toddler absolutely loves the fun shapes. They taste very similar to the famous McDonald's chicken nuggets that every child raves over. Nice crunch, cooks quickly, and very tender middle.
Erica S.
These are my son's favorite! We only buy Tyson chicken but he loves that these are in the shape of a dinosaurs! It's all white meat, which we love! Really good taste even without dipping sauce! We buy them frequently!
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! Especially the different shapes! Makes food fun to eat! I love that they're 100 percent real chicken and easy to cook and serve for a quick but balanced meal. I pair them with broccoli or carrots! They taste delicious!
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
Super yummy! I love eating them with ketchup or ranch. They are a great snack to eat when you're hungry and want something fast. They are really delicious. I have no complaints about these nuggets. I will buy again.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.