BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
laddy b.
Who doesn't love chicken nuggets?, i may be an adult but i still enjoy Tyson chicken nuggets they are nice and soft chicken nuggets you'll enjoy for an easy comfort food.
hannah g.
Boynton Beach, FL
This nuggets are so great! You would never believe they are from the frozen aisle at a store. I always buy these. Not the best for you, but a great guilty pleasure and quick meal.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
My kid loves these! I still consider it junk food since it's a fried kinda food- but when you kid is on a chicken nugget kick these are my go to. Price is good too! Can't wait for my kid to get away from the non-healthy foods and have a salad with mom! But, I can only dream hahah!
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have nieces and nephews to come over during the weekend and I always try to have a bag of Tyson chicken fun nuggets or Tyson chicken nuggets they love them all the time good food
member-7f850b00a
Super yummy and always super easy to cook. Not hard to fine, remember eating these as a kid and loving them. Favorite way to eat them is by dipping them in honey. Such a tasty lunch and even dinner. Always a good go to.
Abigail T.
Reading
My kids love this product. Tastes really good. I have no cons. I would definitely recommend. Repeated customer. The different shapes are so cute and it's affordable.
Monique P.
San Antonio, TX
Really awesome chicken nuggets. Perfect for my whole family. Perfect bite sized foods to indulge in as a meal or snack. Sure to make your funny happy. Wish more nuggets came in the package, but still a great product.
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Fun nuggets are great whether you have a kid at home or not! Food can be more fun to eat as an adult too if it's a little less boring than it has been in the past.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Okay these are my absolute favorite nuggets! First off the shapes are fun. I always say I'm buying them for my 5 year old cousin but in all reality I'm probably buying them for myself. Aside from that I like that you can tell they are all white meat and not that questionable colored meat. I prefer these over their original nuggets too. The price is not bad. These can be hard to find but I've usually found them at Winco and Walmart
A'Keyrah S.
Kansas City, MO
My children love Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets The different dinosaurs makes their imagination go wild. I absolutely love when they tell me which dinosaurs is which.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.