Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Waukesha

Tyson could do better with their chicken nuggets. These particular chicken nuggets... the meat isn't tender enough. And they are way too crispy for me.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX

Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Renay H.
Renay H.
Sacramento, CA

They're pretty good! I usually microwave my nuggets so the wait time isn't long. They taste better when baked in the oven and they're a perfect snack!!
Skyla S.
Skyla S.
Glenmora, LA

Love Tyson chicken nuggets. Always fresh and good quality. I also have an autistic and blind nephew who LOVES Tyson chicken nuggets. It's his favorite.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Arvada, CO

Me and my roommate love chicken nuggets and always have them in our dorm. These are our go-to chicken nuggets because they taste amazing and are crisp.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Paterson, NJ

Me and my brother eat these all the time they are amazing. Especially if you just want to throw them in the oven for a while and nothen worry about it
Emily K.
Emily K.
East Northport, NY

Delicious! Reminds me of being a kid with the fun shapes! Always crisp up nicely and taste juicy! I don't think any kid would say no to these nuggets!
Ang D.
Ang D.

The nuggets have excellent flavor without being too salty or overly breaded. The shapes are fun to eat. They cook quickly and are not greasy ir chewy.
I got this from one of my friends. It was a really tasty nuggets. My son loves it.. This nuggets it not available in our country. Love to try it again
shaniece w.
shaniece w.
Flint, MI

Best chicken nuggets ever ! I get them all the time for me and my little sister the taste amazing and not like the fake nuggets that look brown inside
Paige F.