Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
becca f.
becca f.
Sioux City, IA

this is true greatness haha like they're super flavorful and they make you feel like a kid again haha but they are very good
Monique L.
Monique L.
Hialeah, FL

My brother loves these I do to there aforable and fun for kids or adults go buy them now ur probably really hungry right now
Katelin P.
Katelin P.

I get these for my kids and they just love them . Especially cooked in the oven crispy and are so good. Definitely recommend
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA

These are my husband's comfort food he is like a big kid and my kids and him fight over them and make little skits with them
Heather D.
Heather D.
Coolidge, AZ

I prefer chicken strips or the tenders, i like breast meat mostly. But this is a good value and they don't taste bad at all
celina s.
celina s.
Worcester, MA

Fun and easy to make kids love the shape definitely a go to when you don't have time and need a quick meal or a quick snack
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL

Very good taste, my kids love it, and if fun to them when is time to eat, because the diferents shapes. I really recomended
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

I'm not the biggest fan of these. They are a little too bready. Minus being a fun shape that's all they really have for me.
Dee D.
Dee D.
Dayton, OH

I love to pop some of these nuggets in the oven for a midday snack then close up the bag and put them back in the freezer.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Wallingford, CT

Love chicken nuggets. Good with BBQ sauce. Love the dinosaur shapes. A little on the expensive side for the grocery store.
Paige F.