Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Keydy G.
Keydy G.

Son Buenisismos y deliciosos de vez en cuando los compro y hago una manera rapida de comer algo sin esperar mucho
Muy recomendado.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

My kids love these. They are quick and easy to cook for a simple dinner. I like to make these when I'm making a dish more for me..
Anita R.
Anita R.
Bell, Ca

My kids love these especially because they are shaped like dinosaurs and the love dinosaurs. They eat them with ketchup and fries
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA

My daughter loves these and so do I. They are delicious and we love that they are minimally processed and we know what's in them.
Paige S.
Paige S.
North Ogden, UT

For my picky boy, these are sometimes the only thing I can get him to eat. He loves the fun dinosaurs and scarfs them down'
Kansas c.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I bought these for my kids one time and most kids love chicken nuggets but my kids didn't they said they tasted like fake chicken
Emily N.
Emily N.
pelzer

Not a fan of Tyson nuggets because they taste fake. I usually go for the strips that are much better quality and great for dinner
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX

The dinosaur nuggets taste way better than the regular shapes. Keep frozen, when they're refrigerate they lose a sense of texture
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Nashua, Nh

Lazy dinner option only. Their delicious, and cheap. I don't do nuggets often but when we do, I don't choose any other brand. A+
Amy F.
Amy F.
Lockport, LA

Our kids love these nuggets, we have to watch how much they eat. We buy this weekly, and mom is happy that there are no fillers!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets