BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite comfort foods! I look forward to these whenever I get a chance and am a repeat customer. The meat is always consistent and tasty and you get a good amount for the price. Overall a great product and the cute shapes only make it better.
KayLee D.
KayLee D.
St. George
My triplet 3 year olds won't eat. Like at all, they are totally a mess when it comes to food and being premies and all that. These they gobble right up. Am I a bad mom for feeding them fried food-Maybe. Am I a good mom for getting them to eat- sure am.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Norristown, PA
Foodie Expert
My son and I enjoy the nuggets . Great for a snack or something quick to eat. They toast very well and it's a great value for the product and very easy to prepare. I would recommend this to people with children or people who like to make quick snacks :)
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Yummy! I always love chicken nuggets and always buy Tyson. They're a quick snack that fills me up and the kid inside me loves the fun shapes. I like to just pop these in the microwave before I head out the door. These are always a yummy and crispy treat!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Tampa , FL
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for my kids especially my suddenly picky son ..... the taste is great and all you have to do is pop them in the oven or conventional oven add ketchup and the kids are beyond happy great midday snack to hold them off until dinner !!!!
Shelby Lou H.
Shelby Lou H.
Foodie Expert
I love these chicken nuggets they are very healthy and they are made with good ingredients they are very good tasting and they are easy to cook I would totally recommend this to anybody who has children or just wants fun shapes and chicken nuggets
Steph P.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
3 stars for being fun shapes and tasty to kids, but only 3 stars because they taste pretty awful overall. They definitely taste like the chicken is filled with salty chicken broth. It doesn't stop me from eating them when they are around though!
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
THESE ARE THE ONLY NUGGETS I EAT! I love them so much!!! You can legit cook them anywhere. I cook mine in the panini and leave them in there for a couple minutes. It is so delicious. I get mine from Bjs they usually have coupons for them there.
jessa J.
jessa J.
I love me some Tyson chicken nuggets. I sometimes eat them as a snack or as a meal. My husband is also a huge fan of them. He eats them with ketchup and hot sauce I on the other hand prefer honey mustard
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Foodie Expert
These chicken nuggets are great! My toddler loves them. I love that they have no fillers and are made with white meat. Some of the less expensive brands of chicken nuggets are filled with a bunch of junk. I feel better giving these to my kid.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets