Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va

My son loves these his 2 fav things into one great for my picky eater boy highly recommend
Brailyn G.
Brailyn G.
Wichita Falls

Love these. I love chicken nuggets. Especially Dino nuggets make me feel like a kid again.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

My nephews love the dinosaur shapes. They're all white meat & you can definitely taste it!
Lexi D.
Lexi D.

My daughter loves them. Definitely better than other brands of frozen nuggets. More lean.
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA

Thw kids love these nuggets. If i cant get them to eat anything else. Dini nuggets it is.
Desirae W.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY

My daughter loves these! Easy to cook and fun to eat! I definitely would recommend these!
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Hagerstown , Md

DINO Nuggets! I mean seriously can you go wrong? Fun and delicious for the whole family!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

Love the brand and love the food im a kid at heart cant possibly go weing woth this food
Melissa E.
Melissa E.

Love Tyson chicken. Love the fun shapes for my 3 year old. He thinks they are fun to eat
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Waynesville, NC

My kids love these! They always ask for the fun shaped chicken and not the boring ones.
Paige F.