Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (2)
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

It is good even though it is not my favorite. It is very easy to prepare and takes about 8 min on the microwave
Erica A.
Erica A.
Johnson City, TN

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are an awesome treat if you have kids! They love the taste and size of these nuggets!
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA

Just amazing for a snack. I like putting. On the side a dip like ketchup or hot sauce. They are easy to warm up
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA

My siblings love chicken nuggets ( as do I ) and having them in fun shapes really helps bring a meal together.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.

I buy it for my kids. My 9 year old has allergies and this is one of his lunch that I pack for him for school.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL

Who doesn't love fun chicken nuggets! These have a great taste & put a smile on my face every time I eat them!
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH

Can I just say I love chicken nuggets? I LOVE CHICKEN NUGGETS. LOVEEEEEEE. So good, forever my favorite lunch!
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
Corona, CA

Definitely good for on the go food. When you're in a hurry. Even though it's microwaveable. Still tasted great
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Houston, Tx

More so for my kids they love them!! Easy to cook and sometimes they have deals if you buy two bags at once!!!
Brya B.
Brya B.

These are literally all my kiddos will eat nugget wise. They love them. Which is great. When we can find them
Paige F.