BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I have loved these for such a long time. My parents used to feed these to me when I was younger and here I am as an adult eating the same things. I will never grow out of these and will love them forever.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Foodie Expert
I swear we eat these at least once a week! Their my go to on busy nights where everybody's spread out at different practices and we still have homework and baths to get to. All of my kids love these so its a no brainer to cook. Their quick, easy, and taste great. What note can I say.
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
houston, TX
This brings me back to my child hood and the product itself had not changed since. The meat is just as I imagined still juicy and flavorful. It's very easy to prepare just pop it in the oven for the required time and you'll get your amazing crispy on the outside juicy on the inside nuggets.
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
I have purchased this product recently and I don't hate it nor love it. It fills up my tummy when I'm hungry but it is a great meal for kids like my siblings. They eat it for lunch and it is very easy to prep and add veggies next to it and there you have it. I recommend this to anyone who has kids in the house.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
I'm 27 and still eat dino nuggets, so yes, these are a winner!!! They go nicely with french fries and ketchup. Maybe I'm a kid at heart, but I would take these over regular nuggets any day. This is the best brand of nuggets that I've ever tried and will continue to buy these.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Foodie Expert
A quick and easy snack that children love.  It is the only brand of chicken nuggets that doesn't come from a restaurant that my kids will eat.  It has a better taste then the other brands and is priced reasonable.  Recommend to others with children to try.
Hera L.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
I make these for the kids. When they need a quick meal. I either put it in the toaster or the conventional oven. They love the and the meat is not bad. The dinosaur shapes are really cute. My son and my little bro are picky eaters and they really like this
Ana C.
Ana C.
Foodie Expert
These nuggets are exactly how they're labeled, FUN! They taste great, both kids and adults love them, and they actually taste like chicken and not some rubbery assortment of fake chicken. Love the Tyson brand and their commitment to making quality products for families.
Nora R.
Nora R.
Foodie Expert
My kids love Tysons chicken nuggets they taste so good I love them too I love that they're quick to pop in the microwave and they're done if you seconds and you got a quick snack the price is affordable it's definitely must have at home especially if we had little
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.
Foodie Expert
Is it just me or do these taste better simply because they are shaped like dinosaurs? I like them just as much was my toddler! They are easy to make. Either microwave them or put them in the oven. I trust the Tyson brand.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets