BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
They are ok and very cheap for how many you get. it is a very good value. They are healthy because they have white meat. I used to buy these a lot but got tired of them. I would recommend to families because it is a very good value. You definitely get what you pay for.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Foodie Expert
These are fantastic. My toddler loves them. He even loves the taste so much that he would eat them even if they weren't fun shapes. It's fantastic when your two year old will verbally tell you exactly what he wants to eat for dinner.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
Foodie Expert
Chicken nuggets are a fun quick snack. Perfect for kids with the little dinosaur shapes. All white meat chicken for a delicious taste. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Barbara A.
Foodie Expert
These are so much fun! I love making these on a gloomy day they bring a smile to my face. These chicken nuggets are very tasty. You can make them in a toaster oven or in the microwave and they still taste amazing! Win in my book!
Kelsey B.
Jenison, MI
These are great. You can cook them in the microwave so they are a great quick meal. I do find that they are a little bland tho and I often find myself salting them. I only buy them when I find them on sale. But I do enjoy them!
ana s.
I love these with barbecue sauce or honey. you can make sandwiches with these or eat them as is.
me encantan con salsa de barbecue o con miel. puedes hacer sanwiches con ellos o comertelos asi.
Ali S.
Amazing chicken nuggets. Great price and a great snack. Chicken nuggets are so good taste like a restaurants. It is so easy to prepare you just pop them in the microwave or oven. Pro is their easy and quick. I recommend to anyone
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Foodie Expert
I really dislike Tyson products , they used to be very good but after introducing many different shapes and flavors the quality started to lack . I can't say for sure but I don't believe the ingredients are very wholesome either .
Kaitlyn B.
Foodie Expert
My kid could live off of these. Good textured nuggets , no random chewy surprises. Price is really reasonable for how many nuggets you get. Easy prep, happy kids, solid A+
Rafaela M.
Memphis
These chicken nuggets are amazing for my nephews because they love dinosaurs every time they come over I cook them up for us to watch a movie and learn about dinosaurs they are healthy for them because they use 100% chicken meat
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.