Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
March 2, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Eating food in the shape of a dinosaur makes me feel like a kid again and brings back grsat memories from my childhood. These chicken nuggets are nice and tender with a great flavor. They taste just fine when you microwave them but taste even better when you pop them in the oven. It gives them that little extra crisp to it.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Midland, Tx
June 14, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I love these nuggets. I'm not a kid but I love them lol easy to make I love sticking them in the oven and getting them extra crispy. I eat them with the buffalo sauce from chick fil a! Mmmm I make sure to always have a bag of these in my fridge! The chicken taste good and fresh doesn't taste like frozen foods.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Feb. 13, 2017, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I have loved these for such a long time. My parents used to feed these to me when I was younger and here I am as an adult eating the same things. I will never grow out of these and will love them forever.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
March 3, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I swear we eat these at least once a week! Their my go to on busy nights where everybody's spread out at different practices and we still have homework and baths to get to. All of my kids love these so its a no brainer to cook. Their quick, easy, and taste great. What note can I say.
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
March 13, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
This brings me back to my child hood and the product itself had not changed since. The meat is just as I imagined still juicy and flavorful. It's very easy to prepare just pop it in the oven for the required time and you'll get your amazing crispy on the outside juicy on the inside nuggets.
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit , MI
March 18, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I have purchased this product recently and I don't hate it nor love it. It fills up my tummy when I'm hungry but it is a great meal for kids like my siblings. They eat it for lunch and it is very easy to prep and add veggies next to it and there you have it. I recommend this to anyone who has kids in the house.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
April 26, 2017, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
A quick and easy snack that children love.  It is the only brand of chicken nuggets that doesn't come from a restaurant that my kids will eat.  It has a better taste then the other brands and is priced reasonable.  Recommend to others with children to try.
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.
Foodie Expert
Feb. 17, 2017, 11:07 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Is it just me or do these taste better simply because they are shaped like dinosaurs? I like them just as much was my toddler! They are easy to make. Either microwave them or put them in the oven. I trust the Tyson brand.
Ana C.
Ana C.
March 3, 2017, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These nuggets are exactly how they're labeled, FUN! They taste great, both kids and adults love them, and they actually taste like chicken and not some rubbery assortment of fake chicken. Love the Tyson brand and their commitment to making quality products for families.
Hera L.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
Feb. 15, 2017, 8:38 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I make these for the kids. When they need a quick meal. I either put it in the toaster or the conventional oven. They love the and the meat is not bad. The dinosaur shapes are really cute. My son and my little bro are picky eaters and they really like this
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets