Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Misty H.
Misty H.

My kids absolutely love these.i almost always have these in the freezer especially on those late nights or for a snack after school.
Yadira R.
Yadira R.

This is a great snack or meal for the my kids they love them. They are healthy all white meat chicken & the shapes are fun for them.
Zuleyka L.
Zuleyka L.
Waterbury

My daughters favorite!! Love tyson because the meat quality is good even though is frozen once u cook it is really tender and juicy.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cedartown

it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
Christi B.
Christi B.
Cotopaxi, CO

My kids like these but there should be a different shape other then dinosaurs. Not all kids enjoy them. Luckily my kids don't mind!
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, In

These are GREAT FOR THE KIDS! They love them! Any time i want an quick snack these are my go to quick in the oven or the microwave.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

I love these nuggets. I would enjoy these with pickles and ketchup on the side. Would eat these for breakfast or for lunch at work.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Chancellor, SD

Yum! Easy and quick to make and make me full. Good for adults and for kids. All I add is a little seasoning and they're good to go.
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA

I'm not a fan only if they are in sale. I rather not buy these I like or should I say my kids like lol the Costco chicken dinosaurs
Crys S.
Crys S.

My son didn't care for the flavor, he said they changed something in them, or I would give 5 stars because everyone else eats them.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets