Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Roseville, MI

They are ok. I only buy them on sale. A few times they tasted a little freezer burnt. Don't know if it was not stocked right.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS

These are a cute and fun way to get the little ones to eat lunch! Great price and great taste! Try dipping them in BBQ sauce!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL

Quick and easy to make! They taste great and I can usually find them on sale and many places like Walmart or any supermarket!
Ana D.
Ana D.
Machesney Park, IL

Tyson is definitely one of my favorite microwave food to eat on the go. The chicken nuggets are not crispy they're more moist
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Flat Rock, AL

My 6 year old loves these. Easy on the go food and can take these for lunch at school . I love that their white meat chicken!
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Clinton, TN

My kids love these. They taste like real chicken unlike a lot of frozen brands of nuggets. Easy to make and come out crispy .
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

My toddler loves these nugggets. We have a hard time getting her to eat meat. But these she loves!! Great for my picky eater.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND

I love these things so much, I am a huge fan of the flavor that Tyson has. They are pretty cheap too and they are my favorite
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.

I love these nuggets they are good for a fast lunch or snack.. Tyson has good products I try to use them when they r on sale
natalie l.
natalie l.
Orlando, FL

These are great! My kids love them! I get these for those days I'm not feeling the kitchen! And want something quick to eat!
Paige F.