Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Karla C.
Karla C.
Carrboro, NC

I prefer to cook these in the oven and they taste fun. As an adult I love the shapes and my nephew always fights me for them.
Cait R.
Cait R.

These nuggets are my children's absolute favorite. I love knowing they will eat them. They are simple to make and very tasty.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL

Quick and easy to make! They taste great and I can usually find them on sale and many places like Walmart or any supermarket!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Flat Rock, AL

My 6 year old loves these. Easy on the go food and can take these for lunch at school . I love that their white meat chicken!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

My toddler loves these nugggets. We have a hard time getting her to eat meat. But these she loves!! Great for my picky eater.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Shallotte, NC

I purchase these for my 2 year old son. I try to keep a bag in the freezer for him through the week because he loves chicken!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Largo, FL

My son eats these about every day and I don't feel bad giving them to him cause they are all meat no filler chicken nuggets!
Emmalee F.
Emmalee F.
Rockmart, GA

These are perfect for my kids and for me to sneak some! Tyson is always great flavor. I get them for a quick dinner or lunch
Kat T.
Kat T.
Opelousas, LA

These are good but only if you fry them because otherwise they taste bland . So you might as well cook actual fried chicken.
Monique L.
Monique L.
Hialeah, FL

My brother loves these I do to there aforable and fun for kids or adults go buy them now ur probably really hungry right now
Paige F.