Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV

I love this chicken a lot. My kids love this so so much. My family. And friends love a lot and there kids love.
Eve S.
Eve S.

These are amazing. Talk about nostalgia. I ate these all the time. Best part is is they taste exactly the same.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Benicia, CA

These are so yummy! Perfect for a snack or to pair with a side for dinner. Dinosaur nuggets are fun & yummy too
Elena C.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA

Just amazing for a snack. I like putting. On the side a dip like ketchup or hot sauce. They are easy to warm up
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

It is good even though it is not my favorite. It is very easy to prepare and takes about 8 min on the microwave
Erica A.
Erica A.
Johnson City, TN

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are an awesome treat if you have kids! They love the taste and size of these nuggets!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA

My siblings love chicken nuggets ( as do I ) and having them in fun shapes really helps bring a meal together.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.

I buy it for my kids. My 9 year old has allergies and this is one of his lunch that I pack for him for school.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL

Who doesn't love fun chicken nuggets! These have a great taste & put a smile on my face every time I eat them!
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH

Can I just say I love chicken nuggets? I LOVE CHICKEN NUGGETS. LOVEEEEEEE. So good, forever my favorite lunch!
Paige F.