BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
These are so fun and believe or not educational my Lil one loves eating these I try to make it fun for him and hes picky on he's nuggets and their good if he still ask for this one
Brianna T.
Jersey City, NJ
My brother and sister love these because of their dinosaur shape and I love them too simply because they are so good. They aren't too high in sodium so they're pretty healthy. They are super easy to prepare too.
Zayda P.
Tyson is a great brand. You can never go wrong with any of their products. These are a family favorite and my kids go crazy for them. The fact that they're dinosaurs adds excitement when it comes time to eat. It gives children an extra boost to eat them when they can play with their food, which isn't always allowed. They taste great! Not too much breading like other chicken nuggets.
La Sheenlaruba T.
These are great to have for little toddler hands to eat and identify the character the nuggets look like. They are just the right size and the Tyson full of chicken flavor. They are delicious and i was not disappointed in the fun nuggets. You can microwave them, lightly pan fry, or bake them, all those ways have given me great results. I would recommend them for your children or even you.
Kelsie C.
West Jordan, UT
Love these easy to feed the kids the shapes are fun for them! I love them myself they are easy & fast to cook up when im in a rush or just dont feel like cooking! Highly recommend!
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
This product has the delicious taste of a regular Tyson chicken nugget. However, they are in the shape of dinosaurs, making eating more enjoyable for the little ones!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Love these! When your short on time these are great! I perfer mine either deep fried or from the oven! I try not to use my microwave too much! I love that you can put these on a plate with mac n cheese and green beans some bbq blue cheese or ranch and the kids still get a healthy meal! If you haven't tried these highly recommend that you do! Great value for your money!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my husband and it's favorite frozen nuggets! They've always been consistently good quality. Just had a really gr3at taste and super easy to make. The packaging makes it easier to store in your freezer rather than a box. I know that I'm getting a good product when I purchase these. They are so great for lazy days when I just don't feel like cooking. I love it!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Tyson chicken fun nuggets are my teenage kids favorite food ever! I buy at least 3 bags a week for my kids and their friends. They are easy to prepare and are ready quickly. They are perfect for after school snacks or as part of a meal. I like the resealable bag to keep out freezer burn and makes it easy to make a few nuggets or a lot. I also find coupons for great discounts on Tyson chicken fun nuggets.
Christena C.
Elk grove , CA
Tyson Chicken Nuggets are the perfect MUST KEEP IN THE FREEZER ITEM. It is fairly healthy by avoiding deep frying. The Tyson nuggets are never dry and hard like so comparable brand. They are best with some homemade honey mustard sauce. I love recommending these to families with little ones. They are fast and easy to make leaving little to no mess behind
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.