Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Devan W.
Devan W.
Newport News, VA

I don't know what it is about the dinosaur nuggets but they are better than the regular shape. I absolutely love these things!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I started out liking them but now the quality has gone down. The flavor is bad. I don't buy them anymore. Just all around bad.
Alina A.
Alina A.
Phoenix, AZ

Theyre pretty good and tasty i enjoy it with other sides like fries and some sauce the convenience of it is such a great help!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Shallotte, NC

I purchase these for my 2 year old son. I try to keep a bag in the freezer for him through the week because he loves chicken!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX

I love Tyson love chicken nuggets! These ones taste different to me I'm not sure why but they do. They are still good though!
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Roseville, MI

They are ok. I only buy them on sale. A few times they tasted a little freezer burnt. Don't know if it was not stocked right.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Machesney Park, IL

Tyson is definitely one of my favorite microwave food to eat on the go. The chicken nuggets are not crispy they're more moist
Cait R.
Cait R.

These nuggets are my children's absolute favorite. I love knowing they will eat them. They are simple to make and very tasty.
Charity w.
Charity w.

I always by Tyson chicken nuggets. There fast and easy to cook. And so yummy. I suggest if you haven't tried them to buy them
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Flat Rock, AL

My 6 year old loves these. Easy on the go food and can take these for lunch at school . I love that their white meat chicken!
Paige F.