BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Cypress, TX
I love Tyson nugs. As a college student, they are always great to have on hand for a snack or for a meal. They are easy to prepare if you're in a hurry and are delicious. They are reasonably priced and can last at least a week. I would highly recommend all college students to keep these on hand.
Elana R.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Kids love chicken nuggets, and these Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are perfect. My kids love playing dinosaur when they eat them. They come in bulk packages so I always have plenty at an affordable price. I find that chicken nuggets can sometimes be to peppery tasting, but these are just right.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
These Tyson nuggets are good.  My kids cant really tell they are dinosaur shapes, but they still love them.  I usually buy the regular round nuggets because they come in a bigger quantity bag.  They are good microwaved or cooked in the oven.  We eat them at home and I also send in my kids lunches for school.
Angela K.
Angela K.
I I love these. They taste like chicken and are the best chicken nuggets you can buy. They're crispy and tasty. Best breaded chicken nuggets you can buy in store. Bin grocery stores and walmart. Affordable especially for the quality.
Alfred E.
Alfred E.
Good and taste amazing and not rubbery like others when you microwave it. Its decent for the price and quite tasty. Best when its on sale and is one of those type of foods that is healthy enough that you can buy over and over and you can just microwave.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
I can testify, as a 21 year old adult in college, I have bought these very recently. There are some nights you just need a serving that's more than recommended and to just indulge yourself into that crispy, Dino-shaped goodness. These are super solid to just warm up and eat and pretend you're just a big kid again.
Adam K.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Foodie Expert
Tyson Chicken Nuggets have been a mainstay in my home for many years.  We have 5 children from age 2 to 18 and they have all been raised on Tyson chicken.  They are far superior to competitors and very easy to prepare.  I am quite sure our freezer will hold Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets for years to come!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
Eating food in the shape of a dinosaur makes me feel like a kid again and brings back grsat memories from my childhood. These chicken nuggets are nice and tender with a great flavor. They taste just fine when you microwave them but taste even better when you pop them in the oven. It gives them that little extra crisp to it.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Foodie Expert
I love these nuggets. I'm not a kid but I love them lol easy to make I love sticking them in the oven and getting them extra crispy. I eat them with the buffalo sauce from chick fil a! Mmmm I make sure to always have a bag of these in my fridge! The chicken taste good and fresh doesn't taste like frozen foods.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I have loved these for such a long time. My parents used to feed these to me when I was younger and here I am as an adult eating the same things. I will never grow out of these and will love them forever.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets