Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
May 8, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
A friend of my mom's recommended these to her and my mom came and told me about them. I am a first time user and a mom to 4 so I had to try these out. They were great and my kids loved them too. The shapes made them so fun for my twin baby boys to eat and my daughter loved the dino theme. I highly recommend this product to you moms out there! This is a lunch time life saver!
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Las Vegas, NV
May 30, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Seriously my daughters favorite chicken nuggets. She loves the dinosaur shapes of them. Super easy to make just stick them in the microwave and bam there heated up and ready to eat, thats how my daughter likes me to make them. I try to do the oven but she rarely likes them that way but when they are cooked in the oven they are really good too. My daughter loves to dip them in Ketchup. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Cypress, TX
Feb. 13, 2017, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I love Tyson nugs. As a college student, they are always great to have on hand for a snack or for a meal. They are easy to prepare if you're in a hurry and are delicious. They are reasonably priced and can last at least a week. I would highly recommend all college students to keep these on hand.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Kissimmee, FL
March 12, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are great to keep in the freezer! I always keep them on hand because they can be warmed up in the microwave within just a couple of minutes (although if you want a crispy breading definitely use the oven). The re-closable bag makes them very resistant to freezer burn which makes them last even longer. They're a nice, quick meal for someone on the go.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
Feb. 18, 2017, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I buy these all the time, my son loves the fun shapes and he's kind of a picky eater so anything helps. They are easy to make and easy to eat. Plus they are not expensive and I do have faith in the Tyson brand I feel they're products are good quality.
Elana R.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Feb. 16, 2017, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Kids love chicken nuggets, and these Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are perfect. My kids love playing dinosaur when they eat them. They come in bulk packages so I always have plenty at an affordable price. I find that chicken nuggets can sometimes be to peppery tasting, but these are just right.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Feb. 23, 2017, 1 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I I love these. They taste like chicken and are the best chicken nuggets you can buy. They're crispy and tasty. Best breaded chicken nuggets you can buy in store. Bin grocery stores and walmart. Affordable especially for the quality.
Alfred E.
Alfred E.
Feb. 17, 2017, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Good and taste amazing and not rubbery like others when you microwave it. Its decent for the price and quite tasty. Best when its on sale and is one of those type of foods that is healthy enough that you can buy over and over and you can just microwave.
Adam K.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
May 23, 2017, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Tyson Chicken Nuggets have been a mainstay in my home for many years.  We have 5 children from age 2 to 18 and they have all been raised on Tyson chicken.  They are far superior to competitors and very easy to prepare.  I am quite sure our freezer will hold Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets for years to come!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
March 30, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I can testify, as a 21 year old adult in college, I have bought these very recently. There are some nights you just need a serving that's more than recommended and to just indulge yourself into that crispy, Dino-shaped goodness. These are super solid to just warm up and eat and pretend you're just a big kid again.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets