Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (2)
Julian M.
Julian M.
San Leandro, CA

This is a great and healthy meal. Perfect for the kids. It makes dinner time so easy because they love them so much.
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
Riverside, CA

I usually buy these when i have BBQs at my house and family comes over for the lil ones with some tater tots amazing
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wilmer, AL

Love these chicken nuggets! The shapes are so fun for the kids and I can always trust Tyson to provide quality meat.
Cayce H.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY

As a college sophomore I can honestly say I've consumed too many bags to count. They're a staple. Love them forever.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Naches, WA

Tyson chicken nuggets taste very good and are super easy to make. Just throw them in the microwave for a few minutes
Yolibeth R.
Yolibeth R.

is good when i do excerside this is my forst food in the morning because is so health and good for my body , thanks
lindzie m.
lindzie m.
Idaho Falls, ID

They are so fun for little kids and even adults . They tastes amazing and are fun to play with. I love to but these
Giovanna D.
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX

I love chicken nuggets and this are my favorite to eat when I don't feel like cooking I just pop them in the oven.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

love these. taste so good and they're so easy to make. fun shapes too. good for lunch or dinner or a mid day snack
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

Awesome chicken nuggets, kids love them for the taste and for the fun shapes! Easy to make and not very expensive.
Paige F.