Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Anisha G.
Anisha G.
Hempstead , New York

These chicken nuggets are always a fun and an easy snack! These nuggets taste so fresh. I love them and would recommend them to anyone!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID

These are great and especially easy for the kids. When you find something the kids like then you know it's a must have to keep around.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH

This is one of my all time favorite lunches as a kid and ADULT! lol never gets old , taste and fun shapes make me feel young! Love it!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Waco, TX

These Dino chicken nuggets are a staple in my household for my 4 year old. She loves eating the head first and they have great flavor!
FRANCISCA Z.
FRANCISCA Z.
Homestead, FL

BEST CHICKEN NUGGETS ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW I LOVE TO MAKE THE CHICKEN BREAST AND THE NUGGETS ,THEY TASTE VERY GOOD AND GREAT PRICES
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Bowie, TX

My daughter and her cousin love tyson chicken. Tyson makes it easy too by them being microwaveable. It's always yummy in their tummy.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Holly, MI

Alway have these on hand in our freezer. I can remember my parents always having them for us growing up too, instant family favorite.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Hayes, VA

My daughter loves these nuggets. They are great for after school snack or with dinner adding a veggie. We like they're actual chicken
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I ate these when I was a kid and still do I pass them on to mi little siblings and they love them and every kid I baby loves them too
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA

My boys love Tyson chicken nuggets in fun shapes! The dinosaurs are wonderful made from chicken breast meat. We use them frequently.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets