BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Elvia D.
honestly who doesn't love these! i'll admit I still eat them once in awhile even though i'm not a little kid anymore (kid at heart lol) they're good and quick and easy to make
Can get a 5lb. bag of these nuggets at Costco for a fairly cheap price. Better than most chicken nuggets on the market. Occasionally, the meat does not taste fresh, but if dipped in any sauce, it should cover it right up. Best when baked in the oven, but if you're starving, microwave will do if you can tolerate the soggy breading.
Lindsay H.
I'm not gonna go pay you tomorrow for me your not going on the phone lol you are so cute lol lol you are the one you doing for the night you're my baby I hope your okay okay thank lord lord for everything he is gonna love me baby you will love it when I love
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
My nieces love these sooooo much and so do I at the age of 20! They are so good and so easy to just pop in the oven when you don't feel like cooking. They are affordable and really good for the price!
April E.
When I was on maternity leave, I needed quick and easy snacks to have for my husband's nephew when we got out of school and he loved them. The fun dinosaur shapes were a hit!
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
My nephew loves these! He's eats them pretty much everyday for lunch. My sister always has these on hand for a quick lunch or snack for my nephew. They seem to be very healthy and that they are improving the quality of chicken they use.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
These are fantastic. My toddler loves them. He even loves the taste so much that he would eat them even if they weren't fun shapes. It's fantastic when your two year old will verbally tell you exactly what he wants to eat for dinner.
They are ok and very cheap for how many you get. it is a very good value. They are healthy because they have white meat. I used to buy these a lot but got tired of them. I would recommend to families because it is a very good value. You definitely get what you pay for.
Kelsey B.
Jenison, MI
These are great. You can cook them in the microwave so they are a great quick meal. I do find that they are a little bland tho and I often find myself salting them. I only buy them when I find them on sale. But I do enjoy them!
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
Chicken nuggets are a fun quick snack. Perfect for kids with the little dinosaur shapes. All white meat chicken for a delicious taste. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.