Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA

I like these little chicken nuggets because of the shape of it . It entertains me when my food is not normal and boring . I also like now quick they take to cook .
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA

Even as an adult, I love these! Dinosaurs are my fave, and chicken nuggets are delicious! Also, these are very affordable. I buy them every time I'm at the store!
Shenita B.
Shenita B.
Raeford, NC

My daughter loves chicken nuggets. But, these taste a bit different than normal ones. She used to like them, but she says they taste funny. We no longer buy this.
A'Keyrah S.
A'Keyrah S.
Kansas City, MO

My children love Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets The different dinosaurs makes their imagination go wild. I absolutely love when they tell me which dinosaurs is which.
Jen H.
Jen H.

Dino nuggets are amazing no matter your age. Tyson is the best brand with chicken nuggets and the fact that they come in fun shapes makes them taste even better.
Kaytlin V.
Kaytlin V.
Somerset

Great for my nephews when we are watching them!! Throw them in the oven and you will be ready to go in no time!! I love dipping it in sweet baby rays BBQ sauce!!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL

My daughter is a very picky eater, but she loves the chicken nuggets from Tyson. They are one of her favorite things for dinner.. They are very juicy and tender.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC

This is something I always keep in my freezer. Both my girls love these, and the dinosaur shapes make them fun. It's a perfect easy and quick after school snack.
Tracy U.
Tracy U.
Grand Rapids, MI

These are one of the better frozen nuggets I have had, they get nice and crisp and don't turn to mush on the inside, bonus that they come in fun shapes for kids.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC

Tyson chicken is always a go to for a quick and easy supper. Their chicken nuggets are especially good but I haven't found a Tyson product that I haven't liked.
Paige F.