Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Jesseca H.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Spontaneous W.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Melissa J.See all 4 photos

BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use o...BBQ sauce and ranch 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip the...Barbecue Sauce! 21 Answers
Photos (4)
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Cypress, TX
I love Tyson nugs. As a college student, they are always great to have on hand for a snack or for a meal. They are easy to prepare if you're in a hurry and are delicious. They are reasonably priced and can last at least a week. I would highly recommend all college students to keep these on hand.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
I buy these all the time, my son loves the fun shapes and he's kind of a picky eater so anything helps. They are easy to make and easy to eat. Plus they are not expensive and I do have faith in the Tyson brand I feel they're products are good quality.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Kissimmee, FL
These are great to keep in the freezer! I always keep them on hand because they can be warmed up in the microwave within just a couple of minutes (although if you want a crispy breading definitely use the oven). The re-closable bag makes them very resistant to freezer burn which makes them last even longer. They're a nice, quick meal for someone on the go.
Elana R.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Kids love chicken nuggets, and these Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are perfect. My kids love playing dinosaur when they eat them. They come in bulk packages so I always have plenty at an affordable price. I find that chicken nuggets can sometimes be to peppery tasting, but these are just right.
Alfred E.
Alfred E.
Good and taste amazing and not rubbery like others when you microwave it. Its decent for the price and quite tasty. Best when its on sale and is one of those type of foods that is healthy enough that you can buy over and over and you can just microwave.
Angela K.
Angela K.
I I love these. They taste like chicken and are the best chicken nuggets you can buy. They're crispy and tasty. Best breaded chicken nuggets you can buy in store. Bin grocery stores and walmart. Affordable especially for the quality.
Adam K.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Foodie Expert
Tyson Chicken Nuggets have been a mainstay in my home for many years.  We have 5 children from age 2 to 18 and they have all been raised on Tyson chicken.  They are far superior to competitors and very easy to prepare.  I am quite sure our freezer will hold Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets for years to come!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
I can testify, as a 21 year old adult in college, I have bought these very recently. There are some nights you just need a serving that's more than recommended and to just indulge yourself into that crispy, Dino-shaped goodness. These are super solid to just warm up and eat and pretend you're just a big kid again.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
Eating food in the shape of a dinosaur makes me feel like a kid again and brings back grsat memories from my childhood. These chicken nuggets are nice and tender with a great flavor. They taste just fine when you microwave them but taste even better when you pop them in the oven. It gives them that little extra crisp to it.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these nuggets. I'm not a kid but I love them lol easy to make I love sticking them in the oven and getting them extra crispy. I eat them with the buffalo sauce from chick fil a! Mmmm I make sure to always have a bag of these in my fridge! The chicken taste good and fresh doesn't taste like frozen foods.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets