BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Love these chicken nuggets. Fun shapes for kids and all white meat chicken.
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Foodie Expert
My kids love these chicken nuggets. I have a 4&5 yr old that basically live on these(my 5yr old is VERY picky and actually eats these for breakfast half the time!) Even my older kids like the taste of these nuggets over most other brands and the fact that they are made using all white meat and not rib meat or fillers makes them enjoy the flavor and me happy with the healthiness of them. My youngest two love that they are dinosaur shaped of course. We usually go through at least two bags of these nuggets a week between my seven children. Definitely a hit in my house.
Jesseca H.
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
Foodie Expert
I actually like this product more than I thought I would. It doesn't have much flavor to them so I eat them with a lot of ketchup and/or barbeque sauce. Other than that they taste pretty good and cook/heat up quickly. It's great for a quick snack or on the go something to eat for kiddos too! The one thing I really dislike is that it's bot very filling, but I can always have something with it.
Amy Catherine A.
Amy Catherine A.
Foodie Expert
Okay... so.. Let me start by saying that I hate frozen meat. I mean I Loathe it. I try to make sure that none of my frozen food has meat in it. That being said. Tyson is the only brand that I trust when it come to frozen chicken. I have purchased these in the past because they were on sale at Target, and I was feeling bold that day. I was presently surprised. They didn't have that frozen taste, and actually came out of the oven quite crispy. They were gone within 2 weeks.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Foodie Expert
My son loves chicken nuggets and these fun nuggets he will eat right up. I wish they weren't so heavily breaded so I took off a star because they could be healthier. I've always got a bag of nuggets whether these or any brand in my freezer for my son. They are inexpensive and are from the Tysons brand which is a brand I like so although they could be healthier they are full of flavor and juicy while also taking minutes to make. A great meal to keep in the freezer
Mela L.
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
Foodie Expert
You can't really go wrong with chicken nuggets especially when you have kids. I really don't have any complaints especially because they're in cute dinosaur shaped and my kids love them. The only thing I would add is I feel like Tyson to do a little better as far as like the nutrients and how process these nuggets are. I think in 2017 they can find ways to make their food I will little bit healthier and still taste just as good. Of course I could be asking for too much but that's just my personal opinion.
Pat B.
Pat B.
Lynnfield, MA
These are good. Tyson is another good brand. I usually buy their popcorn chicken, but one day they were out (it was the weekend of the Super Bowl, so of course) and I decided to go with some chicken nuggets. I forget why I chose the fun nuggets. Maybe the regular ones were out or these ones were cheaper. Anyway, these taste as good as any chicken nuggets. They actually do have a nice thin, but crispy breaded layer (I usually cook it in our toaster oven).
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Foodie Expert
A friend of my mom's recommended these to her and my mom came and told me about them. I am a first time user and a mom to 4 so I had to try these out. They were great and my kids loved them too. The shapes made them so fun for my twin baby boys to eat and my daughter loved the dino theme. I highly recommend this product to you moms out there! This is a lunch time life saver!
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Pahrump, NV
Foodie Expert
Seriously my daughters favorite chicken nuggets. She loves the dinosaur shapes of them. Super easy to make just stick them in the microwave and bam there heated up and ready to eat, thats how my daughter likes me to make them. I try to do the oven but she rarely likes them that way but when they are cooked in the oven they are really good too. My daughter loves to dip them in Ketchup. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
I buy these all the time, my son loves the fun shapes and he's kind of a picky eater so anything helps. They are easy to make and easy to eat. Plus they are not expensive and I do have faith in the Tyson brand I feel they're products are good quality.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets