BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Three stars because the good thing is kids like the fun shapes and enjoy eating it without too much of a fuss. The bad thing is if you cook this in the microwave it's not edible at all. The stove is okay but it still is so obviously frozen and has a strange after taste I wouldn't call it completely edible either.
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
One thing I absolutely love about Tyson, is that it's 100% real white meat. They're always so juicy and the shapes are just fun and creative. Tyson has just always been one of those meats that I could trust and didn't ever have to question. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a non-questionable chicken product.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
My boys love the fun shapes of the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets and I love that they are made with whole grain breading and white chicken meat. Compared to some of the other brands I have tried, these are lower in calories, fat, cholesterol and carbs. They don't seem to be as processed as many others on the market.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are what I would eat constantly as a freshman in college. I used to eat them at least 2 times a week, because of how simple they were to make, and the fact that they were fairly affordable. Eating these that often has made me sick of chicken nuggets, but when I did eat them all the time, I truly did love 'em.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great. They bring out the kid in me. Being in college these are a yummy snack for between classes. In the microwave they get a little soft and gummy but they are nice and crispy in the oven. They aren't the cheapest but they go on sale sometimes, so then it's worth it. I would recommend these to others.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
I have been purchasing Tyson Chicken Nuggets for a few years now. I cook them for a quick dinner or for a quick snack in the evening. They are really good with a dip to go along with them. They are all natural white meat. I would recommend them to others. You can find them in the freezer section of your grocery store.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
The price is good but I feel like every time I buy them the quantity gets lower and lower. They are great for a snack in my opinion but for dinner I would have to pare it with something hardy like mashed potatoes. They are great tasting and the shapes are even cute my 17yr old will eat them. Lol food is food..
Kristal M.
Do you have picky kids that love to eat things that are made into characters else they refuse to eat it at all? These are great for that! Not only will the kids enjoy them but let's face it, it is fun for the whole family. The taste of the nuggets alone are to die for. Way better than McDonalds.
Stephanie G.
Locust Grove, GA
These nuggets are the best that you will buy in stores. They aren't pricey at all and they are very easy to make. The chicken is white and the nuggets aren't dry like other brands. I constantly have these in the freezer to make when i'm pressed for time. The dino shapes never fail me !!!!
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
I am not a fan of frozen foods but these are perfect for my daughter. Throw them in the over or fry them and they are ready to go. Quick easy and painless for those last night last minute dinners. My daughter loves them and im happy with that. I do howver wish they werent soggy at time on the inside
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?