Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY

im a nugget feen... since i was 5 i cantg stop eating these ... im hooked ... big girl at heart lol .... always room for nuggets and fries
Valerie V.
Valerie V.

When i make my kids lunch i always deep fry the chicken nuggets which make em a lil crispier which is even better than oven baking them .
Dani V.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN

Anything Tyson is normally amazing.

And who can deny fun shapes in chicken nugget form?

I'm a huge fan of these and love chicken so much.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

My other in law use to get these all the time I use to think they were for the grandkids but they were really for her lol she loves them.
Sarai E.
Sarai E.

Good for lunch and good for kids to snack on my nuggets get kids to eat more as a good texture very good easy to make that very expensive
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS

These are one of the kiddos fave chicken nuggets, they love to play who can eat the dinos the fastest.. Which calls for one happy momma!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA

Always brings back memories! Me and my boyfriend definitely like to cook them ever now and then and eat them with ketchup, ranch or dip!
Omar V.
Omar V.

My younger brother loved these, he wouldn't stop asking for them, I don't enjoy him playing with his food, but atleast he was eating it
Anisha G.
Anisha G.
Hempstead , New York

These chicken nuggets are always a fun and an easy snack! These nuggets taste so fresh. I love them and would recommend them to anyone!
Zain H.
Zain H.
Munster, IN

Tyson chicken nuggets are great for fast food! Kids love them and so do adults! I make these all the time and they are very affordable.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets