Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , Ca

That go to throw in the oven easy to make snack for everyone. Sometimes I like to throw them in a salad to have a chicken salad
Jess S.
Jess S.
San Antonio, TX

My girls love eatong this chicken nuggets.. They are so tasty.. Good and soft..! I always have at least two bags in my fridge..
angela g.
angela g.
Columbiana, AL

my kids and family love these. my son has autism and for a long time that's all he would eat so they are a big hit around here.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Paterson, NJ

The all time favorite chicken nuggets in our family; makes my man and little one super happy when they get to eat dino nuggets!
Alina A.
Alina A.
Phoenix, AZ

Theyre pretty good and tasty i enjoy it with other sides like fries and some sauce the convenience of it is such a great help!
Brietta D.
Brietta D.
newark, de

The kids love them. The fact they're shaped like dinosaurs just makes it much better. And of course they're healthy and tasty.
ilana r.
ilana r.

THese are really good. THey taste like normal chicken nuggets and I would definitely buy them again. It is a good comfort food
Maria N.
Maria N.

I love Tyson products especially these! The chicken is always so juicy and perfect and it makes for a great lunch for my kids!
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.

my kids love these nuggets. i bake them so that they can really be crispy. they have a rich chicken favor. they are the best.,
Devan W.
Devan W.
Newport news, Va

I don't know what it is about the dinosaur nuggets but they are better than the regular shape. I absolutely love these things!
Paige F.