Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM

Mis niños les encantan , no solo por que son chicken nuggets sino por que tiene la forma de dinosaurio, super rapidos de cosinar para cuando los niños tienen hambre y eso esta super rapido, buen presio.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY

My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
Abby M.
Abby M.

we LOVE these fun nuggets at our house, even as adults. They are made with 100% CHICKEN breast. the price is comparable to other brands, Tyson is a staple at our house because they are so easy to cook!!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Douglassville, PA

Who doesn't love these? From kid to adult, everyone is excited to get these. Easy to make and easy to enjoy! Would recommend to anyone! Craving some now that we're talking about them. X_X yummmmmmmmmmm
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
New Providence, NJ

These are not only fun to make but fun to eat!!! I love having a quick meal and these are!!! Even when I babysit I make these for the kids and they LOVE IT!!! I also love the price. These are a keeper.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI

I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Syracuse, Ny

Good enough chicken nuggets. When my younger cousins come over I make them, they are very easy I just put them in the oven. It's a struggle meal I often use as a college student but it's still tasty !
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg, Pa

My nieces love these sooooo much and so do I at the age of 20! They are so good and so easy to just pop in the oven when you don't feel like cooking. They are affordable and really good for the price!
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Alexandria, MN

I could eat the hole bag if you'd let me! These are so tasty and are awesome with ranch! I love to munch on these and watch tv. Very convenient to make and don't take a long time to cook! Good flavor
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
West Covina, CA

These chickens nuggets actually taste like real meat. It doesn't look like fake and processed meat. It is also a quick and easy snack to get on the go or in between meal. It is also good for all ages
Paige F.