Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Yolibeth R.
Yolibeth R.

is good when i do excerside this is my forst food in the morning because is so health and good for my body , thanks
lindzie m.
lindzie m.
Idaho Falls, ID

They are so fun for little kids and even adults . They tastes amazing and are fun to play with. I love to but these
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

love these. taste so good and they're so easy to make. fun shapes too. good for lunch or dinner or a mid day snack
Giovanna D.
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX

I love chicken nuggets and this are my favorite to eat when I don't feel like cooking I just pop them in the oven.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO

😭😭😭😭😭😭 omg this brings back so many memories ... my mom made these for me all the time :) she put them in the oven
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

The best nuggets ever! They are real chicken and very affordable. These are my favorite brand of chicken nuggets.
Selena T.
Selena T.

Love these! So good to just throw in the oven for my children when I am in a hurry and they never turn them down!
Marisol T.
Marisol T.

These are ok. Kids don't love them. Shapes are fun but the taste isn't quite there. Fast and easy to make though.
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Bentonville, AR

These are my go to snack I could eat them always and they can be healthy I love them and I am a repeated consumer
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Maywood, IL

My kids favorite chicken nuggets. Great taste. I won't buy another brand. My kids can taste a difference if I do.
Paige F.