BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Autumn M.
These chicken nuggets are a great go-to in my kitchen. They do not take long to bake. My children love the animal shapes. You get a good amount for the price. They have a more breaded taste and not fried. That is a more healthier option than frying them.
Coryn E.
Tempe, AZ
Love how easy these are to make when I baby sit my brother it's something quick to just pop in the oven and it keeps him happy and satisfied they are cheap and yummy!
sarah S.
Scarbro, WV
Very easy dinner/snack for my kids who LOVE nuggest, and they LOVE the taste and the shape which makes it much easier and fun for them to eat! Great price! Would highly recommend  to anyone, mostly people with kids, i will be buying more that's for sure!
Jay R.
My family loves these chicken nuggets. The fun shapes are perfect for my picky toddler. She loves to eat them by herself. We purchase so many of these nuggets, I have to buy 2 at a time!
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA
These are handsdown THE best chicken nuggets . They taste perfect especially when made in the oven . I love these and so do my kids esp. my son since he loves dinos .
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I love these things. These nuggets are so good to eat if you just want something to snack on or just have to eat. I like to feed them to my God sister or just to have as a meal.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY
I buy these for my three year old son. He is a very picky eater and it's hard to feed him. I bought him the dinosaur shaped nuggets and he loved them. They're fun and they taste great!
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
I started eating these when I was 4 and I am now 22 and I still eat these chicken nuggets. They are delicious and nutritious. No doubt that I will be buying these for my kids someday. Favorite chicken nuggets that don't even compare to all it's competitors!
Karla G.
I don't know what it is about these particular Dino nuggets but I'm not a very big fan of them. They're fun for the kids but I just I can't bare the taste of these.
Jessica H.
Tyson chicken nuggets are the best! Kids love them, adults love them, what more could you want? They're so easy to prepare and you can have them alone or with any sides. They're great
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.