Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Kansas c.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I bought these for my kids one time and most kids love chicken nuggets but my kids didn't they said they tasted like fake chicken
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Nashua, Nh

Lazy dinner option only. Their delicious, and cheap. I don't do nuggets often but when we do, I don't choose any other brand. A+
Amy F.
Amy F.
Lockport, LA

Our kids love these nuggets, we have to watch how much they eat. We buy this weekly, and mom is happy that there are no fillers!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN

Kid loves them, makes feeding a toddler simple. The one time you wont hear me say "stop playing with your food". Whatever works.
Monica S.
Monica S.

Tysons nuggets are a good easy snack. I liked to make French fries with them. Children love them so the whole family will enjoy.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN

Good quality, good price, and you get a lot in the bag too. It lasted us about a week and a half making them for lunch everyday
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.

When i watch my nephew these are my go tos because he's such a picky eater we both enjoy them and their quick and easy to make.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, New Mexico

These are awesome for kids and I love how good tyson is and how the brand presents itself. So much fun! Makes for a good dinner
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ

Such a big hit with my kids. They love that it's shaped like dinosaurs and there very fresh and made with amazing real chicken.
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Chana, IL

Fun nuggets are so tasty pop them in oven or microwave add a little ranch on them there tasty and easy to make yummy apowtizers
Paige F.