Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA

Good packaging and great taste. Bag last for a long time and comes with a lot of chicken nuggets.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

These are really good depending on how you cook them it's either a hit or miss! I love this brand
Shaniqua C.
Shaniqua C.
Cape May Court House, NJ

My kids enjoy them all the time . It's a quick go to for dinner. Very helpful my kids enjoy them
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA

Love the Tyson name and brand. I am not a fan of chicken nuggets but my kids really enjoy these!
Davitta A.
Davitta A.
Lexington

There delicious of course just expensive for no reason. Catch these on sale to get a good deal.
Selina O.
Selina O.
Delano, CA

I love chicken nuggets! I like eating these chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce. They're yummy!
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI

Love that these are all white meat and the fun shapes make it easy to get children to eat them.
Marie E.
Marie E.
Charlotte, NC

Las mejores nuggets para los chicos y grandes combinadas con arroz o spaghetti super yummy !!!!
Patrick B.
Patrick B.

Love these nuggets , always have as a kid and even growing up I still ate these, quality taste
Kodie C.
Kodie C.
Surrey, ND

I'm a hoe for chicken nuggets. The shape of them is just a bonus. I really want more of these.
Paige F.