Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Lily L.
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa

Omg my kids still love it Tyson chicken! Taste perfect protein and health for my kids are sometime want more to eating lol... really love it
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Greensboro, NC

I definitely love the dinosaur shapes, brings the kid back out in me!! Mostly delicious paired with plum sauce.
The price is reasonable too.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Perry, MI

My nephews love these. They are such an easy dinner. Put them in the oven or microwave and then make some fire or tater tots and it's a meal
Rena B.
Rena B.
Dillonvale, OH

These are my son's favorite chicken nuggets. He is obsessed with dinosaurs, so they are perfect- and tyson is my go to for chicken products.
Steph G.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ

I grew up on these. Although I learned they are FAR BETTER if you fry them in light oil and flip them, or if you bake them. So much tastier.
Ivonne R.
Ivonne R.
Orlando, FL

I have used this great for quick lunch for kids. White meet. I cook them in the oven just 10min and whala quick and a fun meal for the kids
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY

im a nugget feen... since i was 5 i cantg stop eating these ... im hooked ... big girl at heart lol .... always room for nuggets and fries
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Earlville, NY

I love these chicken nuggets for our family especially for our kids. They love them and eat them right down every time I make them to eat.
Elsa S.
Elsa S.

My daughter loves these they are so delicious and nutritious! The fun shapes makes it easier for her to eat them definitely recommend them
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

My daughters enjoy these in the Dinosaur variety. For a basic kids' chicken nugget, these are pretty good. Their price is also reasonable.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets