Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

I LOVE TYSON CHICKEN NUGGETS THEY ARE WHITE MEAT. AND THEY ARE FAST AND EASY TO MAKE FOR A SNACK OR A LIGHT MEAL IF ITS JUST URSELF AND U DONT WANT TO MAKE A WHOLE LOT.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.

They don't bake good microwaved they feel kinda mushy. Baked they do a little better but for some reason my kids still don't care for them and they love chicken nuggets
Sam S.
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN

Sometimes you gotta let the kid at heart wants to come out and these help. They are delicious and fun to eat. Are they the healthiest? Probably not... but they are fun!
Tamira W.
Tamira W.

My kids love these chicken nuggets. They're the perfect size for toddlers. The price is fair but if you don't flip them over halfway through cooking they get hard spots
Corina H.
Corina H.
Tenino, WA

used to eat chicken nuggets all the I me and couldn't anymore because of eating hem l he time but Tysons is the one brand where I can till eat hem d not feel icky after
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Stephenville, TX

These bring out the kid in you. For some reason shaped chicken nuggets taste better.The dinosaurs bring me back to my childhood of eating and loving them all the time.
Alison H.
Alison H.
Memphis, TN

This product has the delicious taste of a regular Tyson chicken nugget. However, they are in the shape of dinosaurs, making eating more enjoyable for the little ones!
Allegra S.
Allegra S.
Roseville, OH

This is a great entree for an easy meal. The kids love them and I like them because they taste pretty good and all I have to do is out then in the oven for 15 minutes
Madison T.
Madison T.
Lexington, TN

As soon as school is over, this is the first thing the kids ask for as they walk in the house. Happy to say they are very tasty, and I believe we will keep buying :)
Andy H.
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA

Our family love chicken nuggets so this the brand we turn to. Whether it be this product or another, they are consistent with taste and quality throughout the brand.
Paige F.