BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
A'Keyrah S.
Kansas City, MO
My children love Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets The different dinosaurs makes their imagination go wild. I absolutely love when they tell me which dinosaurs is which.
Ashley R.
portland, OR
Okay these are my absolute favorite nuggets! First off the shapes are fun. I always say I'm buying them for my 5 year old cousin but in all reality I'm probably buying them for myself. Aside from that I like that you can tell they are all white meat and not that questionable colored meat. I prefer these over their original nuggets too. The price is not bad. These can be hard to find but I've usually found them at Winco and Walmart
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
These are so fun and believe or not educational my Lil one loves eating these I try to make it fun for him and hes picky on he's nuggets and their good if he still ask for this one
Brianna T.
Jersey City, NJ
My brother and sister love these because of their dinosaur shape and I love them too simply because they are so good. They aren't too high in sodium so they're pretty healthy. They are super easy to prepare too.
Candice W.
Gallatin, TN
I love these but we alway burn the bottom! It never fails haha! There is a good deal of white meat in these and they are a good size. My toddler loves the shape!
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
SO GOOD. Best cooked in the oven but also good in the microwave. Remind me of childhood and not having responsibilities. Best dipped in: ranch, honey mustard, or bbq sauce!
Zayda P.
Tyson is a great brand. You can never go wrong with any of their products. These are a family favorite and my kids go crazy for them. The fact that they're dinosaurs adds excitement when it comes time to eat. It gives children an extra boost to eat them when they can play with their food, which isn't always allowed. They taste great! Not too much breading like other chicken nuggets.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
These are great to have for little toddler hands to eat and identify the character the nuggets look like. They are just the right size and the Tyson full of chicken flavor. They are delicious and i was not disappointed in the fun nuggets. You can microwave them, lightly pan fry, or bake them, all those ways have given me great results. I would recommend them for your children or even you.
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
This product has the delicious taste of a regular Tyson chicken nugget. However, they are in the shape of dinosaurs, making eating more enjoyable for the little ones!
Kelsie C.
West Jordan, UT
Love these easy to feed the kids the shapes are fun for them! I love them myself they are easy & fast to cook up when im in a rush or just dont feel like cooking! Highly recommend!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?