BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
Foodie Expert
I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Foodie Expert
I may be a twenty year old college student but I am still in love with these. The chicken tastes fresh and the breaking is good. I'm a very picky eater and this is the only brand I will buy. On my list every time I go to the store.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
I'm 27 and still eat dino nuggets, so yes, these are a winner!!! They go nicely with french fries and ketchup. Maybe I'm a kid at heart, but I would take these over regular nuggets any day. This is the best brand of nuggets that I've ever tried and will continue to buy these.
Alexia B.
Hampton
These are so delicious! I remember eating them as a little kid and when I became a teenager the kids I babysat ate them too! They are so easy to make. You can just put them in either the oven or microwave for a few minutes and they are done in no time! Great with any sauce.
Abby M.
Foodie Expert
we LOVE these fun nuggets at our house, even as adults. They are made with 100% CHICKEN breast. the price is comparable to other brands, Tyson is a staple at our house because they are so easy to cook!!
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Foodie Expert
A quick and easy snack that children love.  It is the only brand of chicken nuggets that doesn't come from a restaurant that my kids will eat.  It has a better taste then the other brands and is priced reasonable.  Recommend to others with children to try.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love these things. These have come to my rescue many times when dinner time has snuck up on me. The kids love the flavor, I can put them in the oven or microwave and the taste is still good!
Ana C.
Foodie Expert
These nuggets are exactly how they're labeled, FUN! They taste great, both kids and adults love them, and they actually taste like chicken and not some rubbery assortment of fake chicken. Love the Tyson brand and their commitment to making quality products for families.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
I make these for the kids. When they need a quick meal. I either put it in the toaster or the conventional oven. They love the and the meat is not bad. The dinosaur shapes are really cute. My son and my little bro are picky eaters and they really like this
Abby C.
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh I love Tyson chicken. The chicken nuggets and tenders are both my favorite! I usually cook them for about 2 minutes note than what's recommended to get them a little more crispy.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.