BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Muskegon, MI
Cute, moist and delicious. Always loved these when i was young and still love them now.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Waynesville, NC
My kids love these! They always ask for the fun shaped chicken and not the boring ones.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Athens, GA
These are delicious in the oven, microwave, or toaster oven. It's a real kid favorite.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Sod, WV
Foodie Expert
I love this for my son. He enjoys rating them so it's a must have on the grocery list.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Riverview
My son loves these fun dinosaur shapes. Very appealing to children. Taste good as well
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for quick meals. The kids love them taste great and I love how it's real chicken
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Riverton, NJ
Love them! Do not taste like fake chicken. Their very juicy and cooking time is great!
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Foodie Expert
These are good. You can tell that they are made of processed chicken but its not gross
Amber P.
Amber P.
Hanceville, AL
My kids love these. Great for a busy day and to don't have time to cook a big meal....
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Best nuggs money can buy. Get them every time for an easy dinner. Not just for kids;)
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets