BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Zayda P.
Tyson is a great brand. You can never go wrong with any of their products. These are a family favorite and my kids go crazy for them. The fact that they're dinosaurs adds excitement when it comes time to eat. It gives children an extra boost to eat them when they can play with their food, which isn't always allowed. They taste great! Not too much breading like other chicken nuggets.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
These are great to have for little toddler hands to eat and identify the character the nuggets look like. They are just the right size and the Tyson full of chicken flavor. They are delicious and i was not disappointed in the fun nuggets. You can microwave them, lightly pan fry, or bake them, all those ways have given me great results. I would recommend them for your children or even you.
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
This product has the delicious taste of a regular Tyson chicken nugget. However, they are in the shape of dinosaurs, making eating more enjoyable for the little ones!
Kelsie C.
West Jordan, UT
Love these easy to feed the kids the shapes are fun for them! I love them myself they are easy & fast to cook up when im in a rush or just dont feel like cooking! Highly recommend!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my husband and it's favorite frozen nuggets! They've always been consistently good quality. Just had a really gr3at taste and super easy to make. The packaging makes it easier to store in your freezer rather than a box. I know that I'm getting a good product when I purchase these. They are so great for lazy days when I just don't feel like cooking. I love it!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Love these! When your short on time these are great! I perfer mine either deep fried or from the oven! I try not to use my microwave too much! I love that you can put these on a plate with mac n cheese and green beans some bbq blue cheese or ranch and the kids still get a healthy meal! If you haven't tried these highly recommend that you do! Great value for your money!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Tyson chicken fun nuggets are my teenage kids favorite food ever! I buy at least 3 bags a week for my kids and their friends. They are easy to prepare and are ready quickly. They are perfect for after school snacks or as part of a meal. I like the resealable bag to keep out freezer burn and makes it easy to make a few nuggets or a lot. I also find coupons for great discounts on Tyson chicken fun nuggets.
Christena C.
Elk grove, CA
Tyson Chicken Nuggets are the perfect MUST KEEP IN THE FREEZER ITEM. It is fairly healthy by avoiding deep frying. The Tyson nuggets are never dry and hard like so comparable brand. They are best with some homemade honey mustard sauce. I love recommending these to families with little ones. They are fast and easy to make leaving little to no mess behind
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
The kids love these after school snacks especially with different sauce options. It's quick it's easy it's real chicken so bonus. I work full time and have part time job so this makes it easy to feed them when they get home from school and it's a once a week after school snack or unless they say they want it over another snack then they get it twice cuz I mix it up but they usually want these niggeetss over anything and they are also good smothered or glazed in different sauces u could do a garlic herb one or parses an anything really and it changes it up
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
My kid loves these! I still consider it junk food since it's a fried kinda food- but when you kid is on a chicken nugget kick these are my go to. Price is good too! Can't wait for my kid to get away from the non-healthy foods and have a salad with mom! But, I can only dream hahah!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?