Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Omar V.
Omar V.

My younger brother loved these, he wouldn't stop asking for them, I don't enjoy him playing with his food, but atleast he was eating it
Anisha G.
Anisha G.
Hempstead , New York

These chicken nuggets are always a fun and an easy snack! These nuggets taste so fresh. I love them and would recommend them to anyone!
Zain H.
Zain H.
Munster, IN

Tyson chicken nuggets are great for fast food! Kids love them and so do adults! I make these all the time and they are very affordable.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Boardman, OR

My go to when I need something easy to make. Taste great and easy to cook. The kids love these as well. They go great with mac n cheese
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH

This is one of my all time favorite lunches as a kid and ADULT! lol never gets old , taste and fun shapes make me feel young! Love it!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID

These are great and especially easy for the kids. When you find something the kids like then you know it's a must have to keep around.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Waco, TX

These Dino chicken nuggets are a staple in my household for my 4 year old. She loves eating the head first and they have great flavor!
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Hayes, VA

My daughter loves these nuggets. They are great for after school snack or with dinner adding a veggie. We like they're actual chicken
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Holly, MI

Alway have these on hand in our freezer. I can remember my parents always having them for us growing up too, instant family favorite.
FRANCISCA Z.
FRANCISCA Z.
Homestead, FL

BEST CHICKEN NUGGETS ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW I LOVE TO MAKE THE CHICKEN BREAST AND THE NUGGETS ,THEY TASTE VERY GOOD AND GREAT PRICES
Paige F.