Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN

My daughter loves this something fast for her to eat and easy to makeI only take a few minutes to cook in takes it few minutes to enjoy
Abby H.
Abby H.
Boardman, OR

My go to when I need something easy to make. Taste great and easy to cook. The kids love these as well. They go great with mac n cheese
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sandy, UT

Good Nuggets. Tastes like it is supposed to taste, like frozen nuggets. I like it because it is so quick to make and it tastes great!
stephany B.
stephany B.

muy sabroso, trae unos nuggets de pollo divinos para compartir con toda la familia en esos momentos dnde el frio esta en todas partes
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA

Yum. Who doesn't love chicken nuggets. And the dinosaur shapes just add to the fun. They taste delicious whether microwaved or baked.
FRANCISCA Z.
FRANCISCA Z.
Homestead, FL

BEST CHICKEN NUGGETS ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW I LOVE TO MAKE THE CHICKEN BREAST AND THE NUGGETS ,THEY TASTE VERY GOOD AND GREAT PRICES
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

Our go to chicken nuggets. They taste great and I can usually find them on sale. And I get extra points because they are shaped cool!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Holly, MI

Alway have these on hand in our freezer. I can remember my parents always having them for us growing up too, instant family favorite.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

These are basically chicken nuggets but frozen and I still love them cause I can pop em in the oven and Rafa freshly chicken nuggets!
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA

My niece and nephew love these chicken nuggets. I love how it's all white meat. I would recommend this product to my family members.
Paige F.