BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Amanda F.
Winston Salem
Every trip to the grocery store we purchase these truly tasteful, playful and cute little nuggets. They are fun for every age, my husband enjoys them more than the kids do
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
These are great when fried! They're good too when baked or microwaved! But that fried taste takes them over the top for some reason. Highly recommended! Give them a try. :)
Jenny K.
these nuggets are very good . They are easy to find in your local grocery store . I also like how you just put them in the oven for a couple of minutes and they are ready .
Tanya B.
Lake Zurich, IL
My kids love these nuggets and the fun shapes. They are all natural which makes me happy as a mom. They are not my favorite nuggets but they do the job for the kiddos. No complaints from them!
Alessandra Q.
Duluth, MN
Seriously my kids are obsessed with these dinosaur chicken nuggets and have been for years. Yea sometimes they enjoy other characters but always go back to the dinosaurs.
Nancie I.
Madison, WI
These are super cute and fun to cook for my nephew! But honestly they aren't that tasty. I think it's kind of bland unless you have a dipping sauce like ranch or ketchup.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
My family really LOVE this product the chicken taste great and it always has that fresh and juicy taste this is easy to prepare microwave or oven put a salad on the side and you have a great meal
Jessica J.
I LOVE TYSON CHICKEN NUGGETS THEY ARE WHITE MEAT. AND THEY ARE FAST AND EASY TO MAKE FOR A SNACK OR A LIGHT MEAL IF ITS JUST URSELF AND U DONT WANT TO MAKE A WHOLE LOT.
My daughter loves these. They cook very well in the oven but get a little soggy in the microwave. She doesn't seem to mind. She says they "are the bomb". Which in her language means fabulous
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA
These Tyson Fun Nuggets are perfect for my kids! They taste like real chicken unlike a lot of other brands with nuggets. They are also great in a salad for adults. They are the perfect lunch for kids. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.