Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Polina G.
Polina G.
Niles, IL

Got these for the kids I babysit and it was a home run! They are usually very picky eaters and it's impossible to please them. It was super easy to prepare and a good price id definitely buy again as a treat
Maria A.
Maria A.
La Habra, CA

I love these nuggets I get these all the time for myself along with my nephews and nieces. These are easily cooked on the stove or even in a microwave and they taste delicious. I recommend these to children
Mary R.
Mary R.
Roswell, GA

Este es el pollo favorito de mi hijo menor. Siempre que voy al súper compro para cuando no quiero cocinar le puedo preparar una comida a toda la familia con tan solo ponerlos en el horno o en el microondas.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX

These things are the bomb! I'm a broke college student, so I need frozen food that lasts a while. This is just that. They taste really good, better than fast food chicken nuggets. They aren't very expensive
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beaumont, Ca

Everyone in my family loves these. Easy to make. High quality and good price. They come out crispy on the outside and juicy in the middle. I even chop them up and put them in my salads. Easy and delicious!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Fullerton, CA

chicken nuggets are gods gift to humanity. i eat these all the time. price is good, these are delicious. even better if you can be patient and cook them in your oven. still fantastic is you mircowave them.
Tara O.
Tara O.

I love these they are fresh and made with white meat the price isn't to high for what you get. They're an easy snack or meal to just pop in the oven then eat! You can have a little or a lot it's up to you!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA

I have tried these nuggets. Its a fun way to get the kids to get their dinner. I guess its like a fun way to trick my niece into eating all her food. I try to make a game out of it sometimes. So thumbs up!
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I haven't bought these in a while because *sniff *sniff my little boy is getting older. These are great to have on hand in the freezer for picky eaters that may show up hungry. My son ate so many of these.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Greendale, WI

I have loved these for such a long time. My parents used to feed these to me when I was younger and here I am as an adult eating the same things. I will never grow out of these and will love them forever.
Paige F.