Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Angie B.
Angie B.
menifee, CA

These are so awesome, my daughter loves them & so do I.
They are super easy & fast to make, I get them for my daughter everytime I go shopping.
Loretta P.
Loretta P.

the kids really enjoy these nuggets and the shapes. Super easy to prepare. I usually ge ours from Winco. Definitely a repeat monthly in my home
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI

Not just fun for kids but fun for adults who are kids at heart as well. The only complaint I have with these are that they're quite expensive.
Hilda R.
Hilda R.

If you have kids you gonna love them. My kids like them they like there shape and the taste which is more important easy to make and delicious
Leah P.
Leah P.
Girard, GA

I buy these Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets for my son. Even though he is a teen, he still asks me to buy these because he likes the way they taste.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

Tyson is where it's at for nuggets! I truly don't buy any other brand of white meat. I just hope they can work on keeping the ingredients pure
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Cramerton, NC

My son absolutely loves these!! The only thing he will eat for lunch on most days! Very affordable! Easy to prepare, can buy mostly anywhere.
Angelique G.
Angelique G.
Corsicana, TX

My kids love these, and I do too.. can't help it I'm just a kid at heart, instead of frying them I bake them to make them a little less oily.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
Cincinnati, OH

love them white meet chicken and they taste great and great for the whole family and i dont mind paying a little extra for great tasting food
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN

Tyson chicken is always delicious and decently priced. These fun nuggets make it that much easier to get the little ones to sit down and eat!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets