BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
I love me some Dino nuggets! It's one of the foods from childhood that I'll probably never outgrow. Tyson makes fully cooked chicken, so they are super quick and easy to make.
Aric B.
Danielson
These chicken nuggets are great for a snack or as a meal and your kids are sure to enjoy them as well. Nothing says im hungry like pretending your dinosaurs head fell off and use the ketchup as blood.
Jillian T.
I babysit a lot and th kids love these. At the beginning when I used to babysit I really didn't want to eat them. I'm not the biggest fan of chicken. One day I was so hungry and I tried the chicken and I thought it was awesome. Now they are always in my fridge
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
Great product! My little brother eats them, my family eats them! It's great product with a fun shape! Super easy and fast to cook without it tasting fake or rubbery. We always have these in our household.
Miquella M.
Atlanta
Favorite frozen nuggets out there. They're healthy, obviously fun and they go perfect with any dipping sauce. I still eat these to this day and I'm way past my childhood days
Katt C.
San Antonio, TX
Okay so I'm not a fan at all. I will say I'm very picky about frozen foods. I think that you need to be able to fry them in order to fully enjoy. I know I'm extremely picky but I won't buy again. My 2 year old sister was not a fan either.
Katelyn C.
Pontotoc, MS
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are a simple must to have in your home if you have little bellies to fill such as nieces like I have at home. They absolutely adore this product!
Roshanda M.
My family loves these nuggets. They taste good and have fun shapes to play around with. We mostly buy these when we don't have much time to cook or as a snack between meals.
Allison W.
New York
You know that you're not getting good food or healthy food. It hardly passes as chicken but it still remains a fun classic that is delicious and worth it every now and again
Erika Z.
Waco , Tx
These nuggets are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets there is out there! Not only are they yummy but they're also fun to enjoy with younger siblings or your children!!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.