Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH

These are pretty good. We make ours in the oven so they're not greasy. They're a bit pricey to me tho.
Payton G.
Payton G.
Kent, OH

Really really good. Actually taste like real chicken like they all should lol. But very good quality.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

Easy way to get the littles to eat their food without having to fight them over finishing their foor.
Margaret I.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, Ny

My husband and I usually eat these once a week. We love these! Price is great and they taste amazing.
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
La Fayette, GA

My girls love these. They love the flavor and shapes. This makes Food delicious and fun for everyone
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

I purchase these everytime I head to the grocery store, my children and husband like these very much
Francia R.
Francia R.
Cleveland

These are every kids favorite nuggets! They are pretty good just make your you cook them just right!
Tranisha T.
Tranisha T.
Atlanta, GA

They taste a lot better now that's they changed some things . I recommend for a quick tasty snack .
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN

I love using my kids love these two they taste so great and can't argue with kids gotta go get some
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA

My girls love the Tyson dinosaur chicken nuggets. They are fast, fun, and easy! They taste amazing!
Paige F.