Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA

My niece and nephew love these chicken nuggets. I love how it's all white meat. I would recommend this product to my family members.
Darian W.
Darian W.
Sonora, KY

These nuggets are delicious and easy to make. They are quick and you can usually find decent deals to get them at fairly good prices
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Jamestown, NY

Never really had these. So I can't really tell you anything. But they look like that would be great for kids when they need a snack.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Vermillion, SD

Yum! Easy and quick to make and make me full. Good for adults and for kids. All I add is a little seasoning and they're good to go.
My son didn't care for the flavor, he said they changed something in them, or I would give 5 stars because everyone else eats them.
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, IN

These are GREAT FOR THE KIDS! They love them! Any time i want an quick snack these are my go to quick in the oven or the microwave.
Pris L.
Pris L.
Stockton, CA

Probably my favorite brand to get chicken nuggets from. My Kids love them! Nice and crispy and soft on the inside and always moist.
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.
Pharr, TX

My kids favorites even mine when I don't want to cook, fun shapes that make kiddos more excited to eat great with ranch and ketchup
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ

I really like these chicken nuggets there good. They actually taste like real chicken lol plus something fast to cook for my nieces
Micah C.
Micah C.
Sherwood, OR

These are a great snack for quick eating. Although not the best tasting, it gets the job done when you are craving chicken nuggets.
Paige F.