BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kimberly W.
Arlington, TX
I do not have a child, but i myself love eating this! The dinosaur shapes are cute and just make me happier while eating it for some reason! It is crispier on the outside than some chicken nuggets that I've tried, but I feel like the meat itself has the same taste of other chicken nuggets
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Foodie Expert
My kids love when I purchase these! The flavor is great and they are super easy to make. No preparation needed, you just throw them in the oven and done. I definitely would recommend these for those lazy nights when you don't know what else to make for dinner.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I have loved these for such a long time. My parents used to feed these to me when I was younger and here I am as an adult eating the same things. I will never grow out of these and will love them forever.
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
This brings me back to my child hood and the product itself had not changed since. The meat is just as I imagined still juicy and flavorful. It's very easy to prepare just pop it in the oven for the required time and you'll get your amazing crispy on the outside juicy on the inside nuggets.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
My kids love them but I honestly think the breading is lacking. They sort of fall apart. I typically cook them in the oven because it's healthier but they are best when fried. They're made for kids and that's who I think should eat them.
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
I'm 22 years old and these are my favorite chicken nuggets. I buy them all the time and always have them stocked in my freezer. they're perfect for the nights that you really just don't want to cook anything.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
I have purchased this product recently and I don't hate it nor love it. It fills up my tummy when I'm hungry but it is a great meal for kids like my siblings. They eat it for lunch and it is very easy to prep and add veggies next to it and there you have it. I recommend this to anyone who has kids in the house.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Foodie Expert
What a quick Yummy, quick meal to put together at the last minute when you have picky kids. The chicken is tender and moist, and is really delicious with various dipping sauces. I am a repeat buyer of this product, and have been for years.
Alexa M.
My favorite kind of chicken nuggets to buy.  They are fun and very good.  They do not take long to cook in the oven so it makes lunch even more enjoyable.  They are delicious and this is the only brand of chicken nuggets I will buy.  I recommend these nuggets.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Foodie Expert
I swear we eat these at least once a week! Their my go to on busy nights where everybody's spread out at different practices and we still have homework and baths to get to. All of my kids love these so its a no brainer to cook. Their quick, easy, and taste great. What note can I say.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.