BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.
These are good when you don't want to cook an entire meal. Your kids will love it, mine do.
Brailyn G.
Brailyn G.
Wichita Falls
Love these. I love chicken nuggets. Especially Dino nuggets make me feel like a kid again.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
My nephews love the dinosaur shapes. They're all white meat & you can definitely taste it!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
My son loves these his 2 fav things into one great for my picky eater boy highly recommend
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
Thw kids love these nuggets. If i cant get them to eat anything else. Dini nuggets it is.
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
My daughter loves them. Definitely better than other brands of frozen nuggets. More lean.
Desirae W.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these! Easy to cook and fun to eat! I definitely would recommend these!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Love Tyson chicken. Love the fun shapes for my 3 year old. He thinks they are fun to eat
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Foodie Expert
DINO Nuggets! I mean seriously can you go wrong? Fun and delicious for the whole family!
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Love the brand and love the food im a kid at heart cant possibly go weing woth this food
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets