Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Kids love em. Dip em in sauce, eat em alone. Being all white meat makes them a tasty part of a snack or meal goes good with rice or Mac n cheese.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
La quinta, CA

Easiest thing to make for the children I babysit while I try to get the baby bathed! The kids love them, I even use these to bribe them to behave
Pat T.
Pat T.

For a quick meal on days after work that I'm exhausted, I'm very pleased with these. My son loves these... Usually in dinosaur or alphabet shapes
Catlin E.
Catlin E.
Somerville, AL

B sj I. X. I. Snskdici. S skaocu y h. U hj kk. Kkkh gggyuio okmssss DD c c c c d d d c s sbcj is. Aaldufbfbc c. Hhjiisux DD bsnwjdidud jxhzja sc
keren a.
keren a.
Rayne, LA

Me and my kids love them. I bake them in the over and they be fresh. And my kids love the fun shapes it comes in so they can have fun eating it.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Spokane, WA

LOVE THESE! Great for kids, adults - any age! Not too unhealthy, and they taste great! Not very processed. Very yummy with a plethora of sauces.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Duluth, GA

I'm not crazy about giving my kids processed food, but they love these. They're fun and I feel better about giving them these vs say McDonald's.
Angie B.
Angie B.
menifee, CA

These are so awesome, my daughter loves them & so do I.
They are super easy & fast to make, I get them for my daughter everytime I go shopping.
LIz F.
LIz F.
Saint Louis, MO

My local dollar tree actually has these for a dollar. I tried them and love them. I like them with barbecue sauce and honey mustard on the side
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA

Kids ask for dinosaur nuggets by name. They love them. Easy to heat. Easy to keep on hand. Not exactly sure how great they are for them though.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets