Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Ana D.
Ana D.
Machesney Park, IL

Tyson is definitely one of my favorite microwave food to eat on the go. The chicken nuggets are not crispy they're more moist
Karla C.
Karla C.
Carrboro, NC

I prefer to cook these in the oven and they taste fun. As an adult I love the shapes and my nephew always fights me for them.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA

These are my husband's comfort food he is like a big kid and my kids and him fight over them and make little skits with them
becca f.
becca f.
Sioux City, IA

this is true greatness haha like they're super flavorful and they make you feel like a kid again haha but they are very good
Katelin P.
Katelin P.

I get these for my kids and they just love them . Especially cooked in the oven crispy and are so good. Definitely recommend
Melanie P.
Melanie P.

Tyson chicken is very good, my kids love these chicken nuggets and tell tenders are so good too. Definitely worth the money.
Kat T.
Kat T.
Opelousas, LA

These are good but only if you fry them because otherwise they taste bland . So you might as well cook actual fried chicken.
Monique L.
Monique L.
Hialeah, FL

My brother loves these I do to there aforable and fun for kids or adults go buy them now ur probably really hungry right now
celina s.
celina s.
Worcester, MA

Fun and easy to make kids love the shape definitely a go to when you don't have time and need a quick meal or a quick snack
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL

Very good taste, my kids love it, and if fun to them when is time to eat, because the diferents shapes. I really recomended
Paige F.