Add a Photo

#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Becca R.
Becca R.
Perry, MI

My nephews love these. They are such an easy dinner. Put them in the oven or microwave and then make some fire or tater tots and it's a meal
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Greensboro, NC

I definitely love the dinosaur shapes, brings the kid back out in me!! Mostly delicious paired with plum sauce.
The price is reasonable too.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa

Omg my kids still love it Tyson chicken! Taste perfect protein and health for my kids are sometime want more to eating lol... really love it
Sanjay S.
Sanjay S.
Burkburnett, TX

My kids love these nuggets. They're white meat and super tender and flavorful. Great amount for price and they actually look like animals.
Elsa S.
Elsa S.

My daughter loves these they are so delicious and nutritious! The fun shapes makes it easier for her to eat them definitely recommend them
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

My daughters enjoy these in the Dinosaur variety. For a basic kids' chicken nugget, these are pretty good. Their price is also reasonable.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY

im a nugget feen... since i was 5 i cantg stop eating these ... im hooked ... big girl at heart lol .... always room for nuggets and fries
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Earlville, NY

I love these chicken nuggets for our family especially for our kids. They love them and eat them right down every time I make them to eat.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.

When i make my kids lunch i always deep fry the chicken nuggets which make em a lil crispier which is even better than oven baking them .
Sarai E.
Sarai E.

Good for lunch and good for kids to snack on my nuggets get kids to eat more as a good texture very good easy to make that very expensive
Paige F.