Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Myself & my children love the Tyson chicken nuggets. The all white meat is healthy for all. its great having a meal that you can prepare in minutes.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL

These are so fun to eat. The Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are great for lunch, or a snack and my kids love them! Great for even the pickiest of eaters.
Ryan O.
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI

Very tasty and healthy chicken nuggets at a great price. I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were. I would definitely buy these again
Anna H.
Anna H.

Great after school snacks and they don't take long to cook, and the Nuggets taste great. My cousins and I really enjoy the white meat and the taste
Kerah H.
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL

I do not recommend cooking them in the microwave they turn out chewy and over cooked but pop em in the oven and they are perfect! Tender and juicy.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Burton, MI

These are great for kids and adults. Great taste and fun shapes makes meal time more fun. Not gourmet by any means but still make for a fast lunch.
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN

They're ok, but my kids grew up and I prefer more of a chicken tender with flavorful breaking and strips of white meat, not over processed Dino's.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Temple City, CA

These chicken nuggets are really good but I would need to keep it in the oven longer because I like my chicken nuggets really crispy and delicious
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Castaic, CA

I love these there really good for a quick snack there very covenant my niece's love them whenever they come over they ask me to heat them up some
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Williston, ND

Alright, the taste can be improved a bit, the breeding always falls/crumbles off, maybe because they thaw out after being frozen but just alright.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets