BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Autumn M.
These chicken nuggets are a great go-to in my kitchen. They do not take long to bake. My children love the animal shapes. You get a good amount for the price. They have a more breaded taste and not fried. That is a more healthier option than frying them.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY
I buy these for my three year old son. He is a very picky eater and it's hard to feed him. I bought him the dinosaur shaped nuggets and he loved them. They're fun and they taste great!
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I love these things. These nuggets are so good to eat if you just want something to snack on or just have to eat. I like to feed them to my God sister or just to have as a meal.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
I started eating these when I was 4 and I am now 22 and I still eat these chicken nuggets. They are delicious and nutritious. No doubt that I will be buying these for my kids someday. Favorite chicken nuggets that don't even compare to all it's competitors!
Karla G.
I don't know what it is about these particular Dino nuggets but I'm not a very big fan of them. They're fun for the kids but I just I can't bare the taste of these.
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM
Mis niños les encantan , no solo por que son chicken nuggets sino por que tiene la forma de dinosaurio, super rapidos de cosinar para cuando los niños tienen hambre y eso esta super rapido, buen presio.
Jessica H.
Tyson chicken nuggets are the best! Kids love them, adults love them, what more could you want? They're so easy to prepare and you can have them alone or with any sides. They're great
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
This bag if chicken nuggets are so good especially if you do them in the own they taste even better!! Great for the kidos as well makes a great day time snack! Or movie snack love them!!
karen p.
Houston , TX
I been buying this chicken nuggets for my daughter for 2 weeks and they taste delicious cause I try them too and are so healthy not a lot of fat and real chicken.
Alicia B.
Rockmart, GA
These nuggets are a huge hit in my house. The kiddos love them and so do i. They get super crispy and they taste better than any frozen nugget i have ever tasted.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?