Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL

Quick and easy to make! They taste great and I can usually find them on sale and many places like Walmart or any supermarket!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Flat Rock, AL

My 6 year old loves these. Easy on the go food and can take these for lunch at school . I love that their white meat chicken!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Shallotte, NC

I purchase these for my 2 year old son. I try to keep a bag in the freezer for him through the week because he loves chicken!
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Roseville, MI

They are ok. I only buy them on sale. A few times they tasted a little freezer burnt. Don't know if it was not stocked right.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Machesney Park, IL

Tyson is definitely one of my favorite microwave food to eat on the go. The chicken nuggets are not crispy they're more moist
Cait R.
Cait R.

These nuggets are my children's absolute favorite. I love knowing they will eat them. They are simple to make and very tasty.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

My toddler loves these nugggets. We have a hard time getting her to eat meat. But these she loves!! Great for my picky eater.
Charity w.
Charity w.

I always by Tyson chicken nuggets. There fast and easy to cook. And so yummy. I suggest if you haven't tried them to buy them
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Monroe, LA

These are my husband's comfort food he is like a big kid and my kids and him fight over them and make little skits with them
becca f.
becca f.
Sioux City, IA

this is true greatness haha like they're super flavorful and they make you feel like a kid again haha but they are very good
Paige F.