BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Shawnna M.
Shawnna M.
Fremont, CA
I'm not a fan of chicken nuggets but my family loves them I'm more of a friend chicken fan lol
Kodie C.
Kodie C.
Surrey, ND
I'm a hoe for chicken nuggets. The shape of them is just a bonus. I really want more of these.
Macayla F.
Macayla F.
Ellsinore, MO
The kids live these and they're so easy and fast to make. Perfect go-to lunch for a lazy day.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Las vegas
Dyno nuggest will always be the best chicken nuggets ever. So fun for little kids and adults.
Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.
Dallas, TX
These have a good taste and do not take fairly long to cook or warm up and are priced great.
maritza a.
maritza a.
Yummy! great to make on the lazy non cooking days. fast simple and tasty. microwave friendly
Elli-Aisha S.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
absolute love such a healthy and delicious quick meal or snack for the kids even parents too
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.
Foodie Expert
These are good when you don't want to cook an entire meal. Your kids will love it, mine do.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
I love Tyson products. My kids love he fun shapes and eat these regularly. Easy to heat up.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Kingsville, TX
Really good. All white meat. Pretty big bag. Definitely worth it. My go to chicken nuggets.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets