BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kristy F.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
I love Tyson Chicken Nuggets these are my favorite brand. They are very good. They are not like some brands when you cook the nuggets get hard and dry out these nuggets stay are very crispy and the chicken is juicy.
courtney a.
Foodie Expert
I bought these for not only myself but my boyfriend and daughter and wow did they love them it doesn't taste like fake chicken or anything it taste just like a homemade chicken nugget !!
Nicole J.
Not much to say about this, but these chicken nuggets are so, so good and I recommend if your looking for chicken nuggets these Tyson ones you need to buy! They are not even expensive!!
Stephen D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love chicken nuggets! I eat these things all the time. I usually cook then a little longer on a higher temp than suggested because I like them a little more crispy. I can't find frozen nuggets better than these!
Tracy F.
Quinton, VA
As always, Tyson chicken is delicious. The shapes make it more enjoyable for children but lets face it, you cant go wrong with chicken nuggets for kids, with or without the fun shapes.
Lucia M.
Alton , IA
Foodie Expert
I have a package of nuggets in my freezer now! But I only take them out if my son has friends over or so! I enjoy eatting some but after a while I don't have so much of a appetite for them.
Alyse E.
Soldotna, AK
Perfect for my children to munch on! The fun dinosaur shapes are greatly priced and amazing to taste! Other chicken nuggets are not as fun or moist as these ones are! My kids love them so I'll definitely buy again!
Breanna H.
Carmel
First and foremost. You can never go wrong buying Tyson, or buying chicken.. these things are so good I also recommend the chicken strips. They're so good. Not sure how to compare to another product I only buy these.
Navneet K.
Overland park, KS
Foodie Expert
Okay I know I am an adult but there is nothing like these as my comforter food! Yes the chicken isn't the best quality and I should probably grill some or cook it but they are pretty good! Perfect for kids too!
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
Love these! So easy to enjoy quickly and on the go. Perfect with a little mac and cheese or with a tortilla and veggies for a chicken wrap. As a college student, I never have time too cook a big elaborate dinner so this is a great alternative!!!!!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.