BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Nancie I.
Madison, WI
These are super cute and fun to cook for my nephew! But honestly they aren't that tasty. I think it's kind of bland unless you have a dipping sauce like ranch or ketchup.
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA
These Tyson Fun Nuggets are perfect for my kids! They taste like real chicken unlike a lot of other brands with nuggets. They are also great in a salad for adults. They are the perfect lunch for kids. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are for a lazy type of day for sure or when you forget to go to the groceries and this all you have . This is more of a back up for me . They taste ok but not the best . But it's a fast food I guess
Jessica J.
I LOVE TYSON CHICKEN NUGGETS THEY ARE WHITE MEAT. AND THEY ARE FAST AND EASY TO MAKE FOR A SNACK OR A LIGHT MEAL IF ITS JUST URSELF AND U DONT WANT TO MAKE A WHOLE LOT.
Stefani  L.
Hixson , TN
I buy these for my husband and I on nights that I don't feel like cooking. We pair them with seasoned curly fries and honey mustard. They're super easy to prepare. Just turn the oven on and pop them in!
Cliff M.
Castle Rock, CO
The kids really like these. They are getting to the age where the shape of the nugget isn't as important as the fact that it IS a nugget, but we still buy them because they seem to be pretty high quality.
Autumn M.
These chicken nuggets are a great go-to in my kitchen. They do not take long to bake. My children love the animal shapes. You get a good amount for the price. They have a more breaded taste and not fried. That is a more healthier option than frying them.
Jewel M.
These are the greatest chicken nuggets I've ever eaten. I'm so picky, and I won't eat any other kind of chicken nuggets! There is just something about the fun nuggets that makes them so good!
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
A good and quick way to get the kids to eat ! Doesn't taste completely terrible, but not my favorite thing to eat. Would recommend for younger kids. Also pretty cheap!
Ashley W.
New Milford
These chicken nuggets are fan-favorite with my kids they're easy to heat up in microwave or put in the oven for a crunchy effect they go great on everything even Pizza
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.