Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Kids love these fun shapes and moms love the convenience. Taste great. Easy to fix. Easy clean up for mom
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC

Tyson brands are great.. ready to eat the flavor is amazing all tyson food are good highly recommemd them
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Good quality chicken nuggets. My daughter just loves these and they're always in my freezer. Easy supper!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE

These are decent. Better in the oven than microwave. Taste the same as great value. Not a big difference
Thadd L.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Good quick snack or meal. The fun nuggets allow you to relive some of your childhood if you're an adult.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Louisville, KY

Great for kids and they have a great tast. I love the little figures they have makes kids wanna eat them
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA

These always stay in the freezer and my girls practically live off of them because they are very picky.
Suzy C.
Suzy C.

This are so good and love them but them all the time better then all the other bands. I just love them
Marlana M.
Marlana M.
Riverside, CA

Yes my husband loves them and so do I don't eat them all the time but when we do make them we enjoy it
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH

These are pretty good. We make ours in the oven so they're not greasy. They're a bit pricey to me tho.
Paige F.