Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I always keep a bag of Tyson chicken fun nuggets in my freezer for just incase for the kids or even just for me and my husband for a snack or for lunch we'll pop some in the oven until there real crisp they taste good
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO

Love these for a go to quick dinner! They are perfectly crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! Goes great with your favorite BBQ sauce and potato chips! Healthier choice than McDonald's or Burger King nuggets!
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

I have always loved Tyson chicken nuggets. These are a very common purchase in my household. They are very easy to make and taste better then a lot of the competitor frozen chicken nuggets. I recommend you try these.
Carly C.
Carly C.

These chicken nuggets are the best ones to make at home! They are crispy and delicious. I could probably eat the whole bag at once they're so yummy. They are very easy to make and everyone in my household loves them!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA

My kids love these. It's something I can make easily for lunch and they arnt too bad nutritionally. They taste great and it's something I know my kids will eat. I found them at my local Walmart in the freezer section
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR

Great for kids! I'm telling you they get so excited to eat these things, not only for the shape. But, for the taste as well! They are not pricey and they are one of the best on the shelves. Please try if you haven't.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

Kids love them, cute shapes. Good taste. Decent price. Easy to prepare, rather you choose to prepare them in the oven or microwave. Not sure how healthy they are, but they taste alright. Recommend baking them though.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Huntingdon, TN

The kids love them! At dinner time the kids enjoy playing safari games with the dinosaur shaped nuggets. This product is very easy to fix and I use it multiple times a year; way better than Great Value brand nuggets!
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL

My son loves these and I do too! The meat is tender, white meat and the coating is great. Nothing too heavy! Dino nuggets are definitely a staple in our house hold for quick lunches and dinners! Easy, filling, yummy!
Paige F.