Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Chana, IL

Fun nuggets are so tasty pop them in oven or microwave add a little ranch on them there tasty and easy to make yummy apowtizers
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.

When i watch my nephew these are my go tos because he's such a picky eater we both enjoy them and their quick and easy to make.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Newport News, VA

I don't know what it is about the dinosaur nuggets but they are better than the regular shape. I absolutely love these things!
Brietta D.
Brietta D.
newark, de

The kids love them. The fact they're shaped like dinosaurs just makes it much better. And of course they're healthy and tasty.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I started out liking them but now the quality has gone down. The flavor is bad. I don't buy them anymore. Just all around bad.
Alina A.
Alina A.
Phoenix, AZ

Theyre pretty good and tasty i enjoy it with other sides like fries and some sauce the convenience of it is such a great help!
Charity w.
Charity w.

I always by Tyson chicken nuggets. There fast and easy to cook. And so yummy. I suggest if you haven't tried them to buy them
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL

Quick and easy to make! They taste great and I can usually find them on sale and many places like Walmart or any supermarket!
Karla C.
Karla C.
Carrboro, NC

I prefer to cook these in the oven and they taste fun. As an adult I love the shapes and my nephew always fights me for them.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Flat Rock, AL

My 6 year old loves these. Easy on the go food and can take these for lunch at school . I love that their white meat chicken!
Paige F.