BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
I love me some Dino nuggets! It's one of the foods from childhood that I'll probably never outgrow. Tyson makes fully cooked chicken, so they are super quick and easy to make.
Selena m.
['Grand Jct', 'CO'], CO
Great product! My little brother eats them, my family eats them! It's great product with a fun shape! Super easy and fast to cook without it tasting fake or rubbery. We always have these in our household.
Allison W.
New York
You know that you're not getting good food or healthy food. It hardly passes as chicken but it still remains a fun classic that is delicious and worth it every now and again
Erika Z.
Waco , Tx
These nuggets are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets there is out there! Not only are they yummy but they're also fun to enjoy with younger siblings or your children!!
Katt C.
San Antonio, TX
Okay so I'm not a fan at all. I will say I'm very picky about frozen foods. I think that you need to be able to fry them in order to fully enjoy. I know I'm extremely picky but I won't buy again. My 2 year old sister was not a fan either.
Roshanda M.
My family loves these nuggets. They taste good and have fun shapes to play around with. We mostly buy these when we don't have much time to cook or as a snack between meals.
Amanda F.
Winston Salem
Every trip to the grocery store we purchase these truly tasteful, playful and cute little nuggets. They are fun for every age, my husband enjoys them more than the kids do
Jenny K.
these nuggets are very good . They are easy to find in your local grocery store . I also like how you just put them in the oven for a couple of minutes and they are ready .
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
These are great when fried! They're good too when baked or microwaved! But that fried taste takes them over the top for some reason. Highly recommended! Give them a try. :)
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
My family really LOVE this product the chicken taste great and it always has that fresh and juicy taste this is easy to prepare microwave or oven put a salad on the side and you have a great meal
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.