Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

These are one of my son's favorite foods! He loves the fun dinosaur shapes and I love that these nuggets are made with quality, real chicken meat.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL

These are so yummy! I used to love the Purdue ones in the refrigerated case, but they are so hard to find! These are certainly a good replacement.
kelly o.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN

Not really the best nuggets. They lack flavor. Perfect though for children. I personally myself am not a fan of this brand in the chicken nuggets
Naydelin B.
Naydelin B.
Garden City, KS

Tyson always has some of the best meat quality! The nuggets are my brother's favorite and i have to say he is really picky with thw food he likes
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

I don't care for these they taste too processed for me and even the inside doesn't look appealing to me but different strokes for different folks
Trishanna L.
Trishanna L.
Burnt Corn, AL

My child loves these especially the shapes. She loves them with BBQ sauce. I love them because they are a quick and easy snack for after school.
Makenzie D.
Makenzie D.

These nuggets are amazing. They are easy to dip and they cook fast. They are cruchy and juicy. They taste just like they came from a restaurant.
Caity C.
Caity C.

Tyson nuggets are my favorite frozen chicken nugget option! The meat tastes much better than other brands, and they are quick and easy to make!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.

Nuggets taste great and come in lots of fun shapes and sizes. My neices and nephews love these and we usually always have a bag in our freezer.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Vista, Ca

Taste good classic, and fun for kids who enjoy shapes. Will purchase again. Hopefully after their tainted recall they will have a smooth future
Paige F.