BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jazmyn S.
Foodie Expert
Not the best chicken nuggets I have ever had, but if you are going for quantity and cheap dinner this is a super fun option for kiddos and adults alike! Dont forget to grab your ketchup ;)
Crystal A.
Wirtz, VA
This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Emily L.
Palmdale, CA
Omg I love these they're so good quick and easy you just have to cook them a little bit longer in the oven so they can get crispy instead of being soft and squishy
Constance S.
Jackson, TN
My children love these and they are so fast and easy to make. Makes it easier on momma to cook that way sometimes. Plus they taste very good and I know my kids are getting healthy meat. I recommend them to everyone
Jannette D.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
My kids love to eat these. Especially during summertime for a quick lunch. They taste delicious and are easy to prepare and they're very inexpensive and the bag contains a lot of nuggets. I usually get them at Walmart
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
The kiddos enjoy eating there fast easy to cook nuggets. It's their go to snack. We enjoy these when we're ready for a quick meal. Nuggets come out juice and tender
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
My 6 year old grandson has an eating disorder and he loves these! I trust their freshness and know it is something I can make in a rush for him and his 15 year old sister! Thanks and keep the good ideas and good chicken coming.
Nicole J.
Not much to say about this, but these chicken nuggets are so, so good and I recommend if your looking for chicken nuggets these Tyson ones you need to buy! They are not even expensive!!
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Foodie Expert
These are a true godsend to parents of small children and picky eaters. We buy the dinosaur shaped ones and our boys always bite the heads off first thing. It makes dinner a little more fun.
Stephen D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love chicken nuggets! I eat these things all the time. I usually cook then a little longer on a higher temp than suggested because I like them a little more crispy. I can't find frozen nuggets better than these!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.