Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Jazzy K.
Jazzy K.
Kennewick, WA

Oh my god amazing! So easy to make and it makes a great snack or a part of a meal!! I always have these in my kitchen, kids love them they're so yummy!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX

Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
San Diego, CA

No one brand beats Tyson when it comes to frozen chicken, I love their chicken strips, frozen chicken breast, chicken patties.. been eating for years!
Preshae H.
Preshae H.
Gulfport, MS

This is the only nuggets my kids will eat it's real chicken breast portions I even like to eat them a little crispy I give Tyson chicken two thumbs up
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

My kids love these dinosaur nuggets! healthier than some other brands or fast food nuggets. I have never tried them but my kids say they are delicious
Ang D.
Ang D.

The nuggets have excellent flavor without being too salty or overly breaded. The shapes are fun to eat. They cook quickly and are not greasy ir chewy.
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI

My kids love their chicken nuggets and fries so I purchase then often to bake. Ranch and barbecue and they are happy, slightly messy, little monsters.
Katie D.
Katie D.

Not my food of choice but it is easy and quick when I am hungry. But when it comes to chicken nuggets I would rather have Tyson than the store brand.
Ebony L.
Ebony L.

I love these with some ranch, ketchup, or hot sauce. My auntie also buys them everytime she goes shopping and so does my mom. They are a great snack.
Ryan O.
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI

Very tasty and healthy chicken nuggets at a great price. I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were. I would definitely buy these again
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets