BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Foodie Expert
These are really good depending on how you cook them it's either a hit or miss! I love this brand
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Foodie Expert
Good packaging and great taste. Bag last for a long time and comes with a lot of chicken nuggets.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
Foodie Expert
Love the Tyson name and brand. I am not a fan of chicken nuggets but my kids really enjoy these!
Shaniqua C.
Shaniqua C.
Cape May Court House, NJ
My kids enjoy them all the time . It's a quick go to for dinner. Very helpful my kids enjoy them
Davitta A.
Davitta A.
Lexington
There delicious of course just expensive for no reason. Catch these on sale to get a good deal.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Foodie Expert
Love that these are all white meat and the fun shapes make it easy to get children to eat them.
Marie E.
Marie E.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Las mejores nuggets para los chicos y grandes combinadas con arroz o spaghetti super yummy !!!!
Selina O.
Selina O.
Delano, CA
I love chicken nuggets! I like eating these chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce. They're yummy!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Seneca
Great tasting fun for the kids to eat. Tyson always has great product and my family loves them
Patrick B.
Patrick B.
Love these nuggets , always have as a kid and even growing up I still ate these, quality taste
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets