Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

These are almost always in our fridge as I have an always hungry 4 year old. He loves these nuggets... the shape is just a plus! Pair it with some ranch or ketchup and it's a tasty meal!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The best way to prepare these nuggets is in the oven, it is very healthy and they look just like crispy than fried. I love. I recommend it and would definitely buy it again, juicy inside
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

I buy these for my 13 month old son all the time!! He loves the fun shapes and the taste is great! These are very affordable and they last a long time! They are so easy to make as well!!
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA

I love this stuff with a great pasta or other Italian dish or even just alone. It's a great side and snack that tastes good and isn't too overly seasoned and easy to prepare. A fun snack
Lee D.
Lee D.
Tampa, FL

I really wish these were better than they are. We stopped buying them recently because they started to drop in quality. The meat looked pre-chewed sometimes and the breading is so hard.
Xena S.
Xena S.
Delano, CA

Love these just work at a fast food so sometimes not a go to but even then we all get are urge to want something lol nuggets are not an everyday thing but love me some once in a while.
Trisha b.
Trisha b.
Woonsocket, RI

Kids love the different shapes. Yeah... He plays with them but more importantly he eats them! I eat them as well for a quick lunch and they ate good. Perfect for a quick and easy meal.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Washington, DC

The ultimate comfort food that makes me feel like a kid again! I like these because they're crispy when you make them in the oven. It's pretty cheap and can be used for multiple meals!
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance, NE

These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Tyson chicken nuggets are the best! Kids love them, adults love them, what more could you want? They're so easy to prepare and you can have them alone or with any sides. They're great
Paige F.