Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Julia D.
Julia D.
Spokane, WA

LOVE THESE! Great for kids, adults - any age! Not too unhealthy, and they taste great! Not very processed. Very yummy with a plethora of sauces.
Catlin E.
Catlin E.
Somerville, AL

B sj I. X. I. Snskdici. S skaocu y h. U hj kk. Kkkh gggyuio okmssss DD c c c c d d d c s sbcj is. Aaldufbfbc c. Hhjiisux DD bsnwjdidud jxhzja sc
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Duluth, GA

I'm not crazy about giving my kids processed food, but they love these. They're fun and I feel better about giving them these vs say McDonald's.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA

Kids ask for dinosaur nuggets by name. They love them. Easy to heat. Easy to keep on hand. Not exactly sure how great they are for them though.
Loretta P.
Loretta P.

the kids really enjoy these nuggets and the shapes. Super easy to prepare. I usually ge ours from Winco. Definitely a repeat monthly in my home
LIz F.
LIz F.
Saint Louis, MO

My local dollar tree actually has these for a dollar. I tried them and love them. I like them with barbecue sauce and honey mustard on the side
Caity C.
Caity C.

Tyson nuggets are my favorite frozen chicken nugget option! The meat tastes much better than other brands, and they are quick and easy to make!
Angie B.
Angie B.
menifee, CA

These are so awesome, my daughter loves them & so do I.
They are super easy & fast to make, I get them for my daughter everytime I go shopping.
Hilda R.
Hilda R.

If you have kids you gonna love them. My kids like them they like there shape and the taste which is more important easy to make and delicious
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI

Not just fun for kids but fun for adults who are kids at heart as well. The only complaint I have with these are that they're quite expensive.
Paige F.