BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Ana D.
Ana D.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
i really enjoy this Tyson chicken fun nuggets, they are so good and its fast to prepare. I love it
Awesome taste. Great for children's lunches. Select white meat, no fillers. Very reasonable price.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Foodie Expert
My toddler loves these and I feel good giving them to him. Tyson has high quality chicken nuggets.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
My boys love these! I am extremely picky about my chicken and the majority of these are very good!
Kira W.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I used to eat these as a kid. I loved them when I was in the mood for them. Some thing with my kid
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Foodie Expert
These are really good depending on how you cook them it's either a hit or miss! I love this brand
Alina A.
Alina A.
Edison, NJ
the most delicious nugget ever. Easy to cook. I love making these for my family quick and simple.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
My children and I love the dinosaur chicken nuggets they r so good and they r not dry like others
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Boyds , MD
I buy these all the time for my son. An easy snack or quick meal for when there's no time to cook
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Foodie Expert
Good packaging and great taste. Bag last for a long time and comes with a lot of chicken nuggets.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.