BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
I love using my kids love these two they taste so great and can't argue with kids gotta go get some
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
My girls love the Tyson dinosaur chicken nuggets. They are fast, fun, and easy! They taste amazing!
Kira W.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I used to eat these as a kid. I loved them when I was in the mood for them. Some thing with my kid
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
My boys love these! I am extremely picky about my chicken and the majority of these are very good!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Foodie Expert
My toddler loves these and I feel good giving them to him. Tyson has high quality chicken nuggets.
Awesome taste. Great for children's lunches. Select white meat, no fillers. Very reasonable price.
Ana D.
Ana D.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
i really enjoy this Tyson chicken fun nuggets, they are so good and its fast to prepare. I love it
Alina A.
Alina A.
Edison, NJ
the most delicious nugget ever. Easy to cook. I love making these for my family quick and simple.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
My children and I love the dinosaur chicken nuggets they r so good and they r not dry like others
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Foodie Expert
Good packaging and great taste. Bag last for a long time and comes with a lot of chicken nuggets.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets