BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Veronica M.
Perris, CA
As a mom of two I love these and so do my kids!!! They are very convenient for those busy late nights or for when were on the go. I ALWAYS have a bag in the fridge.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
Even as an adult, I love these! Dinosaurs are my fave, and chicken nuggets are delicious! Also, these are very affordable. I buy them every time I'm at the store!
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
Foodie Expert
These dinosaur shaped nuggets are perfect for your kiddos when you're not up to cooking a whole lot. Fix this up with some French fries or Mac and cheese and you have a perfect summer meal.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
Foodie Expert
I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
Me and my kids love these they have a great taste and the kids love that they look like dinosaurs. The only thing is they are a little too geezy so I have to pay them off with a paper towel
Savannah B.
I baby sit a pretty good bit and we have these often. They are a easy way to get the kids to eat all their food. I even sneak a couple sometimes to. They don't take much time and are easy to make when you are babysitting.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, VA
This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
The kiddos enjoy eating there fast easy to cook nuggets. It's their go to snack. We enjoy these when we're ready for a quick meal. Nuggets come out juice and tender
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
My 6 year old grandson has an eating disorder and he loves these! I trust their freshness and know it is something I can make in a rush for him and his 15 year old sister! Thanks and keep the good ideas and good chicken coming.
Jazmyn S.
Foodie Expert
Not the best chicken nuggets I have ever had, but if you are going for quantity and cheap dinner this is a super fun option for kiddos and adults alike! Dont forget to grab your ketchup ;)
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.