Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Vermillion, SD

Yum! Easy and quick to make and make me full. Good for adults and for kids. All I add is a little seasoning and they're good to go.
Jo M.
Jo M.
White Stone, VA

They seem really fake. Like its just ground up pieces of whatever was like of the chicken that they couldn't sell. Its pretty gross.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

I love these nuggets. I would enjoy these with pickles and ketchup on the side. Would eat these for breakfast or for lunch at work.
Christi B.
Christi B.
Cotopaxi, CO

My kids like these but there should be a different shape other then dinosaurs. Not all kids enjoy them. Luckily my kids don't mind!
Keydy G.
Keydy G.

Son Buenisismos y deliciosos de vez en cuando los compro y hago una manera rapida de comer algo sin esperar mucho
Muy recomendado.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

My kids love these. They are quick and easy to cook for a simple dinner. I like to make these when I'm making a dish more for me..
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX

The dinosaur nuggets taste way better than the regular shapes. Keep frozen, when they're refrigerate they lose a sense of texture
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA

My daughter loves these and so do I. They are delicious and we love that they are minimally processed and we know what's in them.
Kansas c.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I bought these for my kids one time and most kids love chicken nuggets but my kids didn't they said they tasted like fake chicken
Monica S.
Monica S.

Tysons nuggets are a good easy snack. I liked to make French fries with them. Children love them so the whole family will enjoy.
Paige F.