Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
S K.
S K.

These chicken nuggets taste really good, are affordable, and easy dinner to just throw in the oven. They have savory, juicy, chicken inside and crunchy breading on the outside of you cook them long enough. The shapes are cute and picky eaters shouldn't have a problem with these. Will continue buying.
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
Biddeford, ME

They might be called fun nuggets in the store but Dino Nugz are a lazy night staple here. They're cool shapes and the chicken and coating are good enough, but I highly doubt they are a source of nutritional value. You can make chicken alfredo pretty easy with some dino nugz and that's an easy dinner
Kristal M.
Kristal M.

Do you have picky kids that love to eat things that are made into characters else they refuse to eat it at all? These are great for that! Not only will the kids enjoy them but let's face it, it is fun for the whole family. The taste of the nuggets alone are to die for. Way better than McDonalds.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

My favorite chicken nuggets! They are so delicious and used with real chicken. The nutrition facts on these brand are much better for you babe other brands. I eat these for dinner when I know I will be having a busy week and won't have time to cook, but still want to eat healthy and at home.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Kingstree, SC

Love these super cute nuggets. I buy them all the time for my toddler son and he adores them! I feel good feeding them to him because I know he's getting something that's good for him instead of junk. So easy to prepare, just throw them in the microwave and go!! Will continue to purchase!!!
Thuy D.
Thuy D.

This brings me back to my child hood and the product itself had not changed since. The meat is just as I imagined still juicy and flavorful. It's very easy to prepare just pop it in the oven for the required time and you'll get your amazing crispy on the outside juicy on the inside nuggets.
Elana R.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ

Kids love chicken nuggets, and these Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are perfect. My kids love playing dinosaur when they eat them. They come in bulk packages so I always have plenty at an affordable price. I find that chicken nuggets can sometimes be to peppery tasting, but these are just right.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Stevens Point, WI

The fun shaped nuggets are great for kids and for times when you just want to have a little something novel to the meal,
however I felt that the breading on the nuggets overshadowed the actual meat and I found them to be a little dry. I would personally buy other tyson products over these,
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Locust Grove, GA

These nuggets are the best that you will buy in stores. They aren't pricey at all and they are very easy to make. The chicken is white and the nuggets aren't dry like other brands. I constantly have these in the freezer to make when i'm pressed for time. The dino shapes never fail me !!!!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO

We keep Tysons chicken nuggets in the freezer for a quick and easy dinner. Some night I don't feel like standing in the kitchen so I grab Tysons chicken nuggets and I know my family will be satisfied with them and I don't worry about what's being fed to them as much as with other brands.
Paige F.