BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
We keep Tysons chicken nuggets in the freezer for a quick and easy dinner. Some night I don't feel like standing in the kitchen so I grab Tysons chicken nuggets and I know my family will be satisfied with them and I don't worry about what's being fed to them as much as with other brands.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like these chicken nuggets when I am in a hurry or don't want to cook a fancy meal. They are especially helpful when I babysit because the kids love them. I am not a huge fan of eating frozen chicken nuggets as much as going out and buying a meal but I do eat them every now and then
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
I have to say, these are perfect for nights I'm babysitting my nephews or even sitting at home when I don't feel like cooking a whole home-cooked meal. Very convenient & tasty! Also affordable at almost any grocery store. I have to admit, they area favorite to me & my husband as well.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Foodie Expert
These are so cute & so good. I've had the dinosaur ones & they are amazing for any age! The shapes make it more fun! Wouldn't say it's the healthiest food but it's really delicious & really easy to make when you don't want to cook or when there's no time to cook a home cooked meal!
Tunisha H.
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
My Kids love these. My son would eat them every night if I's let him. There are a lot in the bags but sometimes they can be pricey. I think the white meat is better than other brands. I feel like they are a healthier option for my kids. I would recommend these to people with kids.
Ashlynn N.
Ashlynn N.
Nampa, ID
It is a decent after school snack. It is also nice because you can eat it straight out of the oven or the microwave. A pro is that it is easy and convenient to make. A con is that no matter if you cook it in the microwave or the oven, it will not taste that much better nor worse.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
San Bernardino, CA
Although I am 23 years old, I love me some chicken nuggets. I have always bought the Tyson brand because that is what my mother has always bought. it is easy to prepare when i don't feel like cooking and is great when i watch my younger sisters. Dinosaur nuggets are our favorite.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
I definitely feel better about eating these than the nuggets you can get at McDonald's. If you wanna be healthy, bake them, but let's be honest, you can choose a healthier option for food, so why not just fry them bc they're better that way and you're going to eat them anyway?
logan t.
logan t.
New Baltimore, MI
Chicken nuggets. What else do you want? it's a nugget made of chicken. If you seriously need to read a review of your frozen chicken nuggets why are you even bothering buying them? It's not like they're going to be any better than the other guy, but they are gunna be cheaper.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foodie Expert
Honestly I hate chicken nuggets. I think they're disgusting. However, my children love them. The Tyson nuggets are affordable. They're mostly white meat if I recall correctly. They're also very large. Some of these dinosaurs are pretty darn big. My kids sure do love them.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets