Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY

One thing I absolutely love about Tyson, is that it's 100% real white meat. They're always so juicy and the shapes are just fun and creative. Tyson has just always been one of those meats that I could trust and didn't ever have to question. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a non-questionable chicken product.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, GA

SO FUN SO CUTE. Grew up eating them as a kid and even at 20 and in college I find myself getting them at the grocery. They do have protein which is great and I've never had a problem with the quality of the chicken so I love all tysons products. 10 out of 10 would recommend for anyone, especially mothers with picky eaters!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

These are what I would eat constantly as a freshman in college. I used to eat them at least 2 times a week, because of how simple they were to make, and the fact that they were fairly affordable. Eating these that often has made me sick of chicken nuggets, but when I did eat them all the time, I truly did love 'em.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA

Three stars because the good thing is kids like the fun shapes and enjoy eating it without too much of a fuss. The bad thing is if you cook this in the microwave it's not edible at all. The stove is okay but it still is so obviously frozen and has a strange after taste I wouldn't call it completely edible either.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are great. They bring out the kid in me. Being in college these are a yummy snack for between classes. In the microwave they get a little soft and gummy but they are nice and crispy in the oven. They aren't the cheapest but they go on sale sometimes, so then it's worth it. I would recommend these to others.
Misty J.
Misty J.

The price is good but I feel like every time I buy them the quantity gets lower and lower. They are great for a snack in my opinion but for dinner I would have to pare it with something hardy like mashed potatoes. They are great tasting and the shapes are even cute my 17yr old will eat them. Lol food is food..
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ

You’d think that having “chicken” listed as the first ingredient of your frozen chicken nuggets is a good thing, but you’d be wrong. When your nuggets contain unspecified chicken, it likely means your meat isn’t a tender, full piece chicken breast, rather, it can come from anywhere on the bird--yes, anywhere.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Hackensack, NJ

There's something about dinosaur chicken nuggets that are truly timeless, especially when they're as good as the Tyson ones. I've had the regular Tyson nuggets and they're amazing so if they don't have them definitely buy these. Taste exactly like white meat chicken and no fillers. Excellent nugget choice.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ

Tyson is my go to brand for chicken nuggets. I find the taste and quality to be better than similar priced brands. I have a very picky toddler and I've found the shapes to be a great way of encouraging her to eat. I will definitely be buying this product again and I would recommend it to others as well.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX

I may be an adult but I still love these chicken nuggets! Because everything tastes better in Dino shape, am I right??! Tyson my go to for buying frozen chicken because it tastes THE BEST. it doesn't taste fake or cheap. We trust Tyson in my household and always have Dino nuggets readily available! Yum!
Paige F.