Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Christena C.
Christena C.
Elk Grove, CA

Tyson Chicken Nuggets are the perfect MUST KEEP IN THE FREEZER ITEM. It is fairly healthy by avoiding deep frying. The Tyson nuggets are never dry and hard like so comparable brand. They are best with some homemade honey mustard sauce. I love recommending these to families with little ones. They are fast and easy to make leaving little to no mess behind
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO

I buy these fun-shaped chicken nuggets for my nieces and nephews when they come to visit. They love them. I am not so sure how much I do? I am not so sure I have ever understood why we have to shape meat into cartoons? Seems weird to me, but whatever. They are a hit with the young ones. I only buy for them, not myself. I would recommend for kids.
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm pretty sure that every kid is familiar with "dinosaur chicken". We nearly always have a bag of these in the freezer. The kids like the way they taste, and I like that the chicken is natural and hormone-free, and that the breading is whole wheat. As a mom, it makes me feel a little less guilty for serving chicken nuggets as often as we do.
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC

My kids love these. They are very reasonable in price, and unlike other chicken nuggets, these actually get crispy on the outside. They look and taste like chicken (shouldn't have to say that, but you know), and I haven't noticed many of the "hard pieces" you find in other "nuggets." overall a good product, that I continue to buy weekly.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.

when I was growing up as a kid and I could never get enough of them my favorite one was like a T Rex looking dinosaur it was so good and they don't take that long to make especially for the amount that they make at a time. so good and I really would like eat the entire bag in two minutes flat. I recommend this to anybody with children
Fallyn D.
Fallyn D.

When this product was suggest for my review in my Snaps, I was so excited to talk about how much I love Fun Nuggets! Yes, I am an adult, and yes, I love Fun Nuggets. First, the chicken is exactly what you expect from Tyson, and that is top notch quality. The fact that they're shaped in a fun way makes them so much more fun to eat!
Violet P.
Violet P.
San Antonio, TX

Don't go out to a fast food place to get your fix of nuggets! Buy the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets, because they have the name FUN in them, but aside from this, they are DELICIOUS! I love cooking them up, and having them for a fast easy dinner with some homemade fries! These bags usually run $2.50 for me so SUPER cheap for a 1lb bag!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

Tyson is normally a good go to in frozen chicken.. These cook up nice and are good..
But I found we like the crispiness of their Battered Dipped Chicken Breast Tenders!!! They are still small sized.. They crisp up nicely and have a good taste!! ... And are probably one of the fastest to bake!!
So Tyson is good which ever you try!!
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA

These are SO good. Brings your back to childhood. The meat tastes great, Not the healthiest but when I am looking for chicken nuggets not looking for healthy, kind of higher priced but worth it, pros they're great and fun shaped cons price and healthy. I would buy it again but possibly one of their other products if not on sale.
Marny G.
Marny G.

A great deal for the money. You get enough nuggets to last you awhile. They are very easy to prepare with directions on the bag. They aren't healthy, but a good comfort food. I was shocked by how good they were. I would definitely recommend these to someone that loves chicken nuggets but is looking for more bang for their buck.
Paige F.