Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Carrie U.
Carrie U.

when I was growing up as a kid and I could never get enough of them my favorite one was like a T Rex looking dinosaur it was so good and they don't take that long to make especially for the amount that they make at a time. so good and I really would like eat the entire bag in two minutes flat. I recommend this to anybody with children
Violet P.
Violet P.
San Antonio, TX

Don't go out to a fast food place to get your fix of nuggets! Buy the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets, because they have the name FUN in them, but aside from this, they are DELICIOUS! I love cooking them up, and having them for a fast easy dinner with some homemade fries! These bags usually run $2.50 for me so SUPER cheap for a 1lb bag!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

Tyson is normally a good go to in frozen chicken.. These cook up nice and are good..
But I found we like the crispiness of their Battered Dipped Chicken Breast Tenders!!! They are still small sized.. They crisp up nicely and have a good taste!! ... And are probably one of the fastest to bake!!
So Tyson is good which ever you try!!
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA

These are SO good. Brings your back to childhood. The meat tastes great, Not the healthiest but when I am looking for chicken nuggets not looking for healthy, kind of higher priced but worth it, pros they're great and fun shaped cons price and healthy. I would buy it again but possibly one of their other products if not on sale.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

I'm probably not supposed to eat these as an adult, but I don't really care. I love chicken nuggets, and these rank as some of the best. If I'm going to get frozen nuggets, I will seek these out. I don't know why the dinosaur ones seem to taste better, but they just do. I crave them. And now I want some. Dino nuggets for life.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY

One thing I absolutely love about Tyson, is that it's 100% real white meat. They're always so juicy and the shapes are just fun and creative. Tyson has just always been one of those meats that I could trust and didn't ever have to question. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a non-questionable chicken product.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, GA

SO FUN SO CUTE. Grew up eating them as a kid and even at 20 and in college I find myself getting them at the grocery. They do have protein which is great and I've never had a problem with the quality of the chicken so I love all tysons products. 10 out of 10 would recommend for anyone, especially mothers with picky eaters!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Canal Winchester, OH

These are great Tyson actually makes the brand of McDonald's chicken nuggets but instead of these are in fun little figures so that your kids can get entertained with these little fun shapes because if you have kids like mine they hate eating whatsoever so I have to always buy the chicken nuggets with fun little figures
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA

I have been purchasing Tyson Chicken Nuggets for a few years now. I cook them for a quick dinner or for a quick snack in the evening. They are really good with a dip to go along with them. They are all natural white meat. I would recommend them to others. You can find them in the freezer section of your grocery store.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

These are what I would eat constantly as a freshman in college. I used to eat them at least 2 times a week, because of how simple they were to make, and the fact that they were fairly affordable. Eating these that often has made me sick of chicken nuggets, but when I did eat them all the time, I truly did love 'em.
Paige F.