BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Arielle B.
Sunset, UT
My child is obsessed with these. The past few times I have baked them in the oven or microwave the breading has come off. But other than that they are always in our freezer.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
I'm 22 years old and I really enjoy the fun nuggets... They taste so good! And they look cute:p also my daughter loves them!! Perfect for a snack or a quick meal:)
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I know not the healthiest option but my kids love it. It's so easy to stick in the oven or microwave if you want to be really quick when they get home from school
Veronica M.
My son loves chicken nuggets and these fun nuggets he will eat right up. I wish they weren't so heavily breaded so I took off a star because they could be healthier. I've always got a bag of nuggets whether these or any brand in my freezer for my son. They are inexpensive and are from the Tysons brand which is a brand I like so although they could be healthier they are full of flavor and juicy while also taking minutes to make. A great meal to keep in the freezer
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
Tyson Chicken Nuggets taste great if cooked in the oven. They come out crisp and juicy and take less than 20 minutes. They are great dipped in catsup, bbq sauce, ranch, sweet and sour sauce, or honey mustard. When you cook these in the microwave, they are pretty awful. They turn out to be soggy, chewy, and the middle is just gray. We, as adults, all know this is highly processed chicken and is not exactly a healthy option. That is simply a given. I think these are okay in moderation if you want a quick meal. I can tell you children love these. I would recommend these over any fast food nugget for a child due to the fat content. These are my favorite frozen chicken nuggets.

So, although the Tyson Chicken Nuggets are not exactly healthy due to the additives and sodium, these still taste great when cooked in the oven. I think all children love chicken nuggets and they especially like these ones.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These Tyson nuggets are good.  My kids cant really tell they are dinosaur shapes, but they still love them.  I usually buy the regular round nuggets because they come in a bigger quantity bag.  They are good microwaved or cooked in the oven.  We eat them at home and I also send in my kids lunches for school.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Tyson chicken fun nuggets are my teenage kids favorite food ever! I buy at least 3 bags a week for my kids and their friends. They are easy to prepare and are ready quickly. They are perfect for after school snacks or as part of a meal. I like the resealable bag to keep out freezer burn and makes it easy to make a few nuggets or a lot. I also find coupons for great discounts on Tyson chicken fun nuggets.
Christena C.
Elk grove , CA
Tyson Chicken Nuggets are the perfect MUST KEEP IN THE FREEZER ITEM. It is fairly healthy by avoiding deep frying. The Tyson nuggets are never dry and hard like so comparable brand. They are best with some homemade honey mustard sauce. I love recommending these to families with little ones. They are fast and easy to make leaving little to no mess behind
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
I actually like this product more than I thought I would. It doesn't have much flavor to them so I eat them with a lot of ketchup and/or barbeque sauce. Other than that they taste pretty good and cook/heat up quickly. It's great for a quick snack or on the go something to eat for kiddos too! The one thing I really dislike is that it's bot very filling, but I can always have something with it.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.