Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Tyson chicken nuggets are the best! Kids love them, adults love them, what more could you want? They're so easy to prepare and you can have them alone or with any sides. They're great
Caitlin k.
Caitlin k.

These are so fun and easy to make. It adds some entertainment to a meal when im cooking for younger siblings or cousins. They are fast and easy to make and there isnt a big mess after
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Fort Wayne, IN

I always get these for my son and I we enjoy and love the different shapes of the nuggets we eat and play with our food i am a little kid at heart and i enjoy this with my little man.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Kingsport, TN

Good little nuggets, but not enough for the price. Good baked or deep fried. Good as a snack or dinner. There are other brands that are better but for good quality, i recommend Tyson!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.

Great tasting, much better than McDonald's, great after school snack for my sister, easy preparation. Healthier than fast food. Would recommend, I buy this every time I get groceries.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO

I don't eat chicken nuggets by this company. They are priced cheep, but I try not to eat ANYTHING from them if possible, EVER. So many more humane ways to raise chickens. Disgusting.
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

My daughter actually like these and she's a picky eater lol but it worth the price even though it's over my budget but whatever makes her way I'm willing to but it flavors is good .
jamilah b.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA

These are so fun and believe or not educational my Lil one loves eating these I try to make it fun for him and hes picky on he's nuggets and their good if he still ask for this one
Anushka S.
Anushka S.

Chicken nuggets are my go to snack, and the Tyson ones are the best. We try them with everything 🙈 Ketchup and mustard and BBQ sauce. It's really cheap and it's so easy to prepare.
DEVIN A.
DEVIN A.
Emmaus, PA

The packet is a little small than I would like it be for the price. But these little nuggets are too tasty to resist. Add some ketchup or BBQ sauce and you got some delicious food.
Paige F.