Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID

These are great and especially easy for the kids. When you find something the kids like then you know it's a must have to keep around.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH

This is one of my all time favorite lunches as a kid and ADULT! lol never gets old , taste and fun shapes make me feel young! Love it!
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Hayes, VA

My daughter loves these nuggets. They are great for after school snack or with dinner adding a veggie. We like they're actual chicken
FRANCISCA Z.
FRANCISCA Z.
Homestead, FL

BEST CHICKEN NUGGETS ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW I LOVE TO MAKE THE CHICKEN BREAST AND THE NUGGETS ,THEY TASTE VERY GOOD AND GREAT PRICES
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Holly, MI

Alway have these on hand in our freezer. I can remember my parents always having them for us growing up too, instant family favorite.
stephany B.
stephany B.

muy sabroso, trae unos nuggets de pollo divinos para compartir con toda la familia en esos momentos dnde el frio esta en todas partes
Zuleyka L.
Zuleyka L.
Waterbury

My daughters favorite!! Love tyson because the meat quality is good even though is frozen once u cook it is really tender and juicy.
Yadira R.
Yadira R.

This is a great snack or meal for the my kids they love them. They are healthy all white meat chicken & the shapes are fun for them.
Misty H.
Misty H.

My kids absolutely love these.i almost always have these in the freezer especially on those late nights or for a snack after school.
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA

My boys love Tyson chicken nuggets in fun shapes! The dinosaurs are wonderful made from chicken breast meat. We use them frequently.
Paige F.