Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Myself & my children love the Tyson chicken nuggets. The all white meat is healthy for all. its great having a meal that you can prepare in minutes.
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.

Best finger food out there. I also love putting these in my salad. But this product taste is amazing and knowing you eating real chicken is the best
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL

These are so fun to eat. The Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are great for lunch, or a snack and my kids love them! Great for even the pickiest of eaters.
Kerah H.
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL

I do not recommend cooking them in the microwave they turn out chewy and over cooked but pop em in the oven and they are perfect! Tender and juicy.
Anna H.
Anna H.

Great after school snacks and they don't take long to cook, and the Nuggets taste great. My cousins and I really enjoy the white meat and the taste
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN

They're ok, but my kids grew up and I prefer more of a chicken tender with flavorful breaking and strips of white meat, not over processed Dino's.
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Castaic, CA

I love these there really good for a quick snack there very covenant my niece's love them whenever they come over they ask me to heat them up some
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Williston, ND

Alright, the taste can be improved a bit, the breeding always falls/crumbles off, maybe because they thaw out after being frozen but just alright.
Pat T.
Pat T.

For a quick meal on days after work that I'm exhausted, I'm very pleased with these. My son loves these... Usually in dinosaur or alphabet shapes
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
La quinta, CA

Easiest thing to make for the children I babysit while I try to get the baby bathed! The kids love them, I even use these to bribe them to behave
Paige F.