BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kait T.
Who doesn't love dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. This is everything we all loved as kids rolled into one. Chicken nuggets and dinosaurs. It taste great, easy to prepare and fun to play with as well.
Jeily V.
st petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
I love tyson chicken nuggets, the taste is like no others. The price is very affordable and you pay for the quality of food you are getting. I always have these in my freezer for something quick to eat
Deanna G.
Livonia, mi
Yes they're fun. Yes they're nuggets. Not sure about the chicken lol. Okay, yes, it's like rib meat or whatever. Somewhat questionable. Good value for the price. Not much else to say. High protein.
Stephanie P.
Modesto
I wouldn't say they are the best chicken nuggets that I've tasted but they are okay. Chicken nuggets aren't the best choice of food I would choose but if I was on the run I would probably buy them. They don't have much flavor.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY
I like Tyson Chicken Nuggets because they're easy to make and relatively healthy for you (protien). I like to eat mine with ranch or ketchup. I've bought these many times and its just an easy go to snack. I don't know what else I could say about them.
Rhianna S.
Love these fun chicken nuggest for my kids to eat they are quick and easy to make, but the only bad thing is when it says to colk in microwace for a few seconds most of the time they are not cooked all the way and still cold.
Ariana F.
Theese chicken nuggets are totally wrong I love them so much I would totally buy them again I would buy them every single day of my life if I could I feel like there's a way for me they are better than McDonald's Wendy's Burger King anywhere you go they are better than them what they are and that's how good they are
Claire N.
Festus, MO
Foodie Expert
I love eating these because they make me feel like a kid and I swear everything taste better was it shaped like dinosaurs. It's healthy but who cares about that because they taste delicious and I could eat 10 million of them woo hoo
Lizbeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Tyson brand is so good you can't go wrong for when you are craving something to eat. If it's chicken nuggets or hot wings. This brand has a great taste that every time you bag will end you are begging to go buy some more.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
Foodie Expert
These are good for kids, I personally don't care for them. They taste fake to me, too much breaking and the meat tastes mushy. My kids really like them so I'll continue to buy them for my kids.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.