BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Suzy C.
Suzy C.
This are so good and love them but them all the time better then all the other bands. I just love them
Marlana M.
Marlana M.
Riverside, CA
Yes my husband loves them and so do I don't eat them all the time but when we do make them we enjoy it
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good. We make ours in the oven so they're not greasy. They're a bit pricey to me tho.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Easy way to get the littles to eat their food without having to fight them over finishing their foor.
Margaret I.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Foodie Expert
My husband and I usually eat these once a week. We love these! Price is great and they taste amazing.
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
La Fayette, GA
My girls love these. They love the flavor and shapes. This makes Food delicious and fun for everyone
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Foodie Expert
I purchase these everytime I head to the grocery store, my children and husband like these very much
Francia R.
Francia R.
Cleveland
These are every kids favorite nuggets! They are pretty good just make your you cook them just right!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
My girls love the Tyson dinosaur chicken nuggets. They are fast, fun, and easy! They taste amazing!
Tranisha T.
Tranisha T.
Atlanta, GA
They taste a lot better now that's they changed some things . I recommend for a quick tasty snack .
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets