Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Colonial Hgts, VA

I love these nuggets, my boyfriend and I get them sometimes haha, they taste good, and they get crispy! Made with real meat too, so I can't complain
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL

These are so fun to eat. The Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are great for lunch, or a snack and my kids love them! Great for even the pickiest of eaters.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
La Joya, TX

Fun for the kids are not like me a weird way to start school and a awesome way to start school and a sophomore I think this position is for a better
Tamya G.
Tamya G.
Kansas City, MO

Not a big fan... They had a weird taste and i just didn't like them. I don't have much to say because I was disappointed. Hard earned money waisted.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI

My kids love these chicken nuggets, they would probably eat them daily if I would let them. I love that they are quick to make and not messy to eat.
Ryan O.
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI

Very tasty and healthy chicken nuggets at a great price. I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were. I would definitely buy these again
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Soyummy and fun for kiddos and adults alike! I always make these when babysitting but they are such good pieces of chicken I always eat them up too
Shania H.
Shania H.
Albertville, AL

My son loves these and they're healthy so that's a plus. Fun shapes that will have your little one smiling at the dinner table they taste great too
Kerah H.
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL

I do not recommend cooking them in the microwave they turn out chewy and over cooked but pop em in the oven and they are perfect! Tender and juicy.
Justine A.
Justine A.

My kids love these. They prefer these to the other brands out there. I usually buy thew big bag of them. I'll have some myself every now and again.
Paige F.