BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Suzy C.
Suzy C.
This are so good and love them but them all the time better then all the other bands. I just love them
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Easy way to get the littles to eat their food without having to fight them over finishing their foor.
Margaret I.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Foodie Expert
My husband and I usually eat these once a week. We love these! Price is great and they taste amazing.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Foodie Expert
I purchase these everytime I head to the grocery store, my children and husband like these very much
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
La Fayette, GA
My girls love these. They love the flavor and shapes. This makes Food delicious and fun for everyone
Francia R.
Francia R.
Cleveland
These are every kids favorite nuggets! They are pretty good just make your you cook them just right!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Foodie Expert
I love using my kids love these two they taste so great and can't argue with kids gotta go get some
Edith J.
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
I actually have not try the nuggets but next time i go grocery shopping i will buy them for my kids
Tranisha T.
Tranisha T.
Atlanta, GA
They taste a lot better now that's they changed some things . I recommend for a quick tasty snack .
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
My girls love the Tyson dinosaur chicken nuggets. They are fast, fun, and easy! They taste amazing!
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.