BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Cheyenne W.
Alexandria, MN
I could eat the hole bag if you'd let me! These are so tasty and are awesome with ranch! I love to munch on these and watch tv. Very convenient to make and don't take a long time to cook! Good flavor
Elizabeth B.
The bomb dot com right here haha. I don't recommend microwaving them. It says you can use the microwave oven, but I've always preferred them baked. Occasionally deep fried but usually baked in the oven.
luisa v.
Dallas, TX
They don’t have an omg I love these taste they just taste like any other chicken nugget. My little sister really likes these though. Maybe it’s just because the shape of them 😂
Aric B.
Danielson
These chicken nuggets are great for a snack or as a meal and your kids are sure to enjoy them as well. Nothing says im hungry like pretending your dinosaurs head fell off and use the ketchup as blood.
Miquella M.
Atlanta
Favorite frozen nuggets out there. They're healthy, obviously fun and they go perfect with any dipping sauce. I still eat these to this day and I'm way past my childhood days
Kimberly B.
I am 22 years old and still buy these for myself. I usually eat them as a mid day “snack” to hold me over until dinner. They’re always a big hit whenever I’m babysitting too.
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
Great product! My little brother eats them, my family eats them! It's great product with a fun shape! Super easy and fast to cook without it tasting fake or rubbery. We always have these in our household.
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
I love me some Dino nuggets! It's one of the foods from childhood that I'll probably never outgrow. Tyson makes fully cooked chicken, so they are super quick and easy to make.
Jillian T.
I babysit a lot and th kids love these. At the beginning when I used to babysit I really didn't want to eat them. I'm not the biggest fan of chicken. One day I was so hungry and I tried the chicken and I thought it was awesome. Now they are always in my fridge
Katt C.
San Antonio, TX
Okay so I'm not a fan at all. I will say I'm very picky about frozen foods. I think that you need to be able to fry them in order to fully enjoy. I know I'm extremely picky but I won't buy again. My 2 year old sister was not a fan either.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.