BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kim B.
Kim B.
Cadott, WI
Anyone with children know how important chicken nuggets are! Tyson is trusted by mom and approved by kids!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Louisville , Ky
Very fun, very yummy even as an adult I love these nuggets. They are easy to make which is always a bonus.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Foodie Expert
Good quality chicken nuggets. My daughter just loves these and they're always in my freezer. Easy supper!
Kids love these fun shapes and moms love the convenience. Taste great. Easy to fix. Easy clean up for mom
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Love these for fast lunges even on the go with two kids these are life savers when I been at work all day
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Tyson brands are great.. ready to eat the flavor is amazing all tyson food are good highly recommemd them
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Foodie Expert
These are decent. Better in the oven than microwave. Taste the same as great value. Not a big difference
Diana A.
Diana A.
Louisville, KY
Great for kids and they have a great tast. I love the little figures they have makes kids wanna eat them
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Rossville , GA
Foodie Expert
These always stay in the freezer and my girls practically live off of them because they are very picky.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
Foodie Expert
My 3 year old loves these nuggets. They are easy to cook and a time saver. It beats a fast food place.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets