Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Arvada, CO

Me and my roommate love chicken nuggets and always have them in our dorm. These are our go-to chicken nuggets because they taste amazing and are crisp.
Ang D.
Ang D.

The nuggets have excellent flavor without being too salty or overly breaded. The shapes are fun to eat. They cook quickly and are not greasy ir chewy.
Shanka D.
Shanka D.

I got this from one of my friends. It was a really tasty nuggets. My son loves it.. This nuggets it not available in our country. Love to try it again
shaniece w.
shaniece w.
Flint, MI

Best chicken nuggets ever ! I get them all the time for me and my little sister the taste amazing and not like the fake nuggets that look brown inside
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, Mi

My kids love their chicken nuggets and fries so I purchase then often to bake. Ranch and barbecue and they are happy, slightly messy, little monsters.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Hacienda Heights, CA

Can't go wrong with fun fun fun Tyson chicken nuggets!! Dip then in any of your favorite sauces and you got a fast snack or meal that's ready to make!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.

No one brand beats Tyson when it comes to frozen chicken, I love their chicken strips, frozen chicken breast, chicken patties.. been eating for years!
Katie D.
Katie D.

Not my food of choice but it is easy and quick when I am hungry. But when it comes to chicken nuggets I would rather have Tyson than the store brand.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.

These are amazing and my son loves them always asks for them everyday even if he doesn't get them everyday but they taste good and not too artificial
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Myself & my children love the Tyson chicken nuggets. The all white meat is healthy for all. its great having a meal that you can prepare in minutes.
Paige F.