BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Ashley N.
Reno, NV
Even though I'm a 24 year old. I still pick up these buffers as a quick bite to eat when I have a busy day and don't feel like cooking. They are multi grain and actually the healthiest option out of all the Tyson nugget products.
Kait T.
Who doesn't love dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. This is everything we all loved as kids rolled into one. Chicken nuggets and dinosaurs. It taste great, easy to prepare and fun to play with as well.
Jeily V.
st petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
I love tyson chicken nuggets, the taste is like no others. The price is very affordable and you pay for the quality of food you are getting. I always have these in my freezer for something quick to eat
Andreina C.
Hyde park, MA
Good enough chicken nuggets. When my younger cousins come over I make them, they are very easy I just put them in the oven. It's a struggle meal I often use as a college student but it's still tasty !
Brittany G.
This are life savers!!! They taste great and my kids love them. Great price if you find them at the right place. Quick and easy clean up for dinner. I trust the chicken in Tyson over any other brand!
Erika P.
Perfect quick and easy kid lunch...supper.... snack.... breakfast? Takes only seconds to microwave and they're ready to go. I think they're much better out of the oven, but my kid doesn't appreciate the extra effort haha
Deanna G.
Livonia, mi
Yes they're fun. Yes they're nuggets. Not sure about the chicken lol. Okay, yes, it's like rib meat or whatever. Somewhat questionable. Good value for the price. Not much else to say. High protein.
Stephanie P.
Modesto
I wouldn't say they are the best chicken nuggets that I've tasted but they are okay. Chicken nuggets aren't the best choice of food I would choose but if I was on the run I would probably buy them. They don't have much flavor.
Rhianna S.
Love these fun chicken nuggest for my kids to eat they are quick and easy to make, but the only bad thing is when it says to colk in microwace for a few seconds most of the time they are not cooked all the way and still cold.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY
I like Tyson Chicken Nuggets because they're easy to make and relatively healthy for you (protien). I like to eat mine with ranch or ketchup. I've bought these many times and its just an easy go to snack. I don't know what else I could say about them.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.