BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Courtney B.
If your going to eat chicken nuggets at home... it has to be dinonuggets! No matter your age they are always wayyyyyy better!!! From the oven (personal fav!) or even in the microwave they are always the best!
Marisella L.
MIDLAND, TX
Another great thing. My daughter loves these. Use em for days I cannot function. Being pregnant is sucking the life out of me lol so these are tasty. Easy. And extremely convenient.
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA
The only way these could be better is if they came with ketchup and honey mustard already. The quality is truly impressive- these do not taste like fast food. They are easy to make and quick for a late dinner.
Amanda S.
I love Tyson fun nuggets because they can go in so many dishes. Salads tacos burritos. Or just by themselves. And they're really affordable and good tasting and healthy. And a fun shape! I would recommend them
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Okay, yes, I am an 18 year old, but I still love my chicken nuggets, even the dinosaur shaped ones. These are super quick and easy to make and they taste pretty good. I would definitely buy Tyson nuggets again.
Gianna F.
Frackville, PA
My little brother loves these nuggets. Every time he comes to visit we always have these on-hand for him. They're very tasty and not artificial tasting at all. We always steal a few off of his plate while he's eating them too, no one can ever resist.
Amanda C.
Flint, MI
These are my children's favorite chicken nuggets. They like these better than those other not so good for them one's that they sell in fast foods restaurants. Big hit at our house
Lorna S.
Morgantown, WV
I think that Tyson's are so much better tasting than any of the other brands of chicken nuggets. Plus the fun shape nuggets just makes me feel like a kid again. I would definitely recommend these nuggets.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ
These are super good to make fast for a easy meal. Even better cause they are cute! I don't like them when they get soggy in the microwave they are definitely better in the oven
Elizabeth B.
The bomb dot com right here haha. I don't recommend microwaving them. It says you can use the microwave oven, but I've always preferred them baked. Occasionally deep fried but usually baked in the oven.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?