BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Lucia M.
Alton , IA
I have a package of nuggets in my freezer now! But I only take them out if my son has friends over or so! I enjoy eatting some but after a while I don't have so much of a appetite for them.
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
Love these! So easy to enjoy quickly and on the go. Perfect with a little mac and cheese or with a tortilla and veggies for a chicken wrap. As a college student, I never have time too cook a big elaborate dinner so this is a great alternative!!!!!
Breanna H.
Carmel
First and foremost. You can never go wrong buying Tyson, or buying chicken.. these things are so good I also recommend the chicken strips. They're so good. Not sure how to compare to another product I only buy these.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
Delicious and fun, these chicken nuggets are a huge hit with my children. Their favorite thing is to pretend the nuggets are alive and make them act out scenes before they are eaten!
Natalie M.
Haha too funny cause I just bought some more of these today. These are the chicken nuggets I buy for my kiddos. Got them on sale. They're good. When they need a quick snack I turn to these! Yep. Would buy again.
Danielle A.
I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! I bought them at Safeway.
Kaira A.
Waterbury, CT
Always LOVED these chicken nuggets! I love how they taste & how easy to prepare they are! They're also really healthy since they're made with real chicken! i always get a bag of these when i go grocery shopping!
Kayla R.
Salyersville
Great snack for all your family needs jus pop em in the oven or microwave and there you go got you and your family a meal, there great to snack on when it's to hot to cook, fast and good for all your family needs
Kaitlyn T.
Chandler, AZ
Dinosaurs. Need I say more? These are fun to eat for both kids and adults. I think these taste just as good as what you would get eating out at a restaurant. Pick these up at your local Kroger for a great night!
Amanda S.
I love Tyson fun nuggets because they can go in so many dishes. Salads tacos burritos. Or just by themselves. And they're really affordable and good tasting and healthy. And a fun shape! I would recommend them
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.