Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (2)
Angelique G.
Angelique G.
Corsicana, TX

My kids love these, and I do too.. can't help it I'm just a kid at heart, instead of frying them I bake them to make them a little less oily.
Rena B.
Rena B.
Dillonvale, OH

These are my son's favorite chicken nuggets. He is obsessed with dinosaurs, so they are perfect- and tyson is my go to for chicken products.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Perry, MI

My nephews love these. They are such an easy dinner. Put them in the oven or microwave and then make some fire or tater tots and it's a meal
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Greensboro, NC

I definitely love the dinosaur shapes, brings the kid back out in me!! Mostly delicious paired with plum sauce.
The price is reasonable too.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Earlville, NY

I love these chicken nuggets for our family especially for our kids. They love them and eat them right down every time I make them to eat.
Sanjay S.
Sanjay S.
Burkburnett, TX

My kids love these nuggets. They're white meat and super tender and flavorful. Great amount for price and they actually look like animals.
Elsa S.
Elsa S.

My daughter loves these they are so delicious and nutritious! The fun shapes makes it easier for her to eat them definitely recommend them
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

My daughters enjoy these in the Dinosaur variety. For a basic kids' chicken nugget, these are pretty good. Their price is also reasonable.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY

im a nugget feen... since i was 5 i cantg stop eating these ... im hooked ... big girl at heart lol .... always room for nuggets and fries
Dani V.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN

Anything Tyson is normally amazing.

And who can deny fun shapes in chicken nugget form?

I'm a huge fan of these and love chicken so much.
Paige F.