Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Carly C.
Carly C.
Las Vegas, NV

My kids just love these!! Tiny finger food for tiny hands. Taste is great and arent rubbery like other brands. Great for dinner, lunch, or while watching a game.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC

Tyson chicken is always a go to for a quick and easy supper. Their chicken nuggets are especially good but I haven't found a Tyson product that I haven't liked.
Emily I.
Emily I.

These are an easy meal when in a hurry. They also make a great protein source for a salad! I cut them up and put them on top of my lettuce and it tastes great.
Bailey Angeline L.
Bailey Angeline L.
Apple Valley

I was very disappointed in the Tyson products. They always look so delicious, but the chicken is always very fatty along with how expensive these products are.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

Tyson makes the best tasting chicken nuggets. My kids lovr them and I will even eat them and I generally hate chicken nuggets like these. Plus the shape is fun
Raychelle H.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX

These tare so tasty and the kids love them you can just pop them I'm the oven and then serve them for lunch my kids always love them when I fix them for lunch
Karlee M.
Karlee M.

Loved them as a kid, still love them as a college student. Great value for the price. Tyson's chicken nuggets are the best brand to buy frozen, in my opinion.
Antonia v.
Antonia v.

Love this product I love the price it is fast and easy yo make on days you don't feel like making dinners u can use the chicken to make orange chicken as well
Katie M.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI

I wish they would make these slightly bigger. I know they are probably for children but I like to eat the since they are well pointed out for weight watchers.
Daughter loves these nuggets and they are made with white chicken. I will always buy these nuggets. They are dinosaur shaped and she loves it. it is healthy .
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now