Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wilmer, AL

Love these chicken nuggets! The shapes are so fun for the kids and I can always trust Tyson to provide quality meat.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Naches, WA

Tyson chicken nuggets taste very good and are super easy to make. Just throw them in the microwave for a few minutes
Yolibeth R.
Yolibeth R.

is good when i do excerside this is my forst food in the morning because is so health and good for my body , thanks
Giovanna D.
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX

I love chicken nuggets and this are my favorite to eat when I don't feel like cooking I just pop them in the oven.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

love these. taste so good and they're so easy to make. fun shapes too. good for lunch or dinner or a mid day snack
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

The best nuggets ever! They are real chicken and very affordable. These are my favorite brand of chicken nuggets.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.

These are ok. Kids don't love them. Shapes are fun but the taste isn't quite there. Fast and easy to make though.
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Bentonville, AR

These are my go to snack I could eat them always and they can be healthy I love them and I am a repeated consumer
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

Tyson chicken nuggets are amazing. I have two kids and they absolutely love them!! Especially the dinosaur ones.
Brookee E.
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL

I am a kid at heart and I love to eat Tysons Dino chicken nuggets and watch old Disney movies with my boyfriend!
Paige F.