BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Day
Day
Everytime i go grocery shopping i get this for my son and he loves them but so do i, i end up buying two bags
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
Tyson nuggies taste awesome. I love them. They are so easy to make, you just heat up the oven and toast them.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Branchland , WV
My daughter loves these chicken nuggets. We love how they are more healthy for her compared to other brands.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Memphis, TN
my daughter loves these little tasty nuggets...we purchase these all the time from our local grocery store..
Christina S.
Christina S.
I'm in my 20s but these Tyson dinosaur chicken nuggets will always be the best kind of chicken nuggets haha
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
Another amazing item that my 8 year old can make by herself simply by fallowing the microwave instructions.
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
These are my kids favorite for a quick and easy lunch not to mention Tyson uses 100% natural chicken breast
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
So good in the oven they have great flavor and they don't take long yo make enjoyable after work and school
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marlboro, NY
My step daughter loves these. They taste pretty good if made in the oven. The shapes are what attract kids.
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Winnemucca, NV
Foodie Expert
Great for date night if you're both 12 year olds at heart. I love em. They're probably great for children.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets