BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
My daughter and son love these! Easy to cook and fun to eat! I definitely would recommend these! For some reason these are a huge hit with the kids. I guess because they are dinosaurs and they can play with their imagination while eating them aha They make a great lunch or great snack or easy meal for when you don't really want to cook and just call it a chicken nugget and fries kinda night lol
Zayda P.
Foodie Expert
Tyson is a great brand. You can never go wrong with any of their products. These are a family favorite and my kids go crazy for them. The fact that they're dinosaurs adds excitement when it comes time to eat. It gives children an extra boost to eat them when they can play with their food, which isn't always allowed. They taste great! Not too much breading like other chicken nuggets.
Christena C.
Elk Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
Tyson Chicken Nuggets are the perfect MUST KEEP IN THE FREEZER ITEM. It is fairly healthy by avoiding deep frying. The Tyson nuggets are never dry and hard like so comparable brand. They are best with some homemade honey mustard sauce. I love recommending these to families with little ones. They are fast and easy to make leaving little to no mess behind
Amy Catherine A.
Foodie Expert
Okay... so.. Let me start by saying that I hate frozen meat. I mean I Loathe it. I try to make sure that none of my frozen food has meat in it. That being said. Tyson is the only brand that I trust when it come to frozen chicken. I have purchased these in the past because they were on sale at Target, and I was feeling bold that day. I was presently surprised. They didn't have that frozen taste, and actually came out of the oven quite crispy. They were gone within 2 weeks.
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
Foodie Expert
I actually like this product more than I thought I would. It doesn't have much flavor to them so I eat them with a lot of ketchup and/or barbeque sauce. Other than that they taste pretty good and cook/heat up quickly. It's great for a quick snack or on the go something to eat for kiddos too! The one thing I really dislike is that it's bot very filling, but I can always have something with it.
Fallyn D.
When this product was suggest for my review in my Snaps, I was so excited to talk about how much I love Fun Nuggets! Yes, I am an adult, and yes, I love Fun Nuggets. First, the chicken is exactly what you expect from Tyson, and that is top notch quality. The fact that they're shaped in a fun way makes them so much more fun to eat!
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
Foodie Expert
When it comes to buying frozen food-specially chicken nuggets- Tyson's are my favorite. They are made with real chicken and they are very tasty. I have tried other brands and nothing really compared in taste, plus some don't even taste like real chicken. They are a great fast and convenient meal option to have in the freezer.
Marie S.
My son loves chicken, and he also loves dinosaurs. Put them together, and lunch just became a party... or battlefield. There's always a bag in the freezer. These nuggets are also nice to cut up and throw into some fried rice. There are a lot of nuggets in one bag and I usually get mine when they're on sale and with a coupon.
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
Foodie Expert
You can't really go wrong with chicken nuggets especially when you have kids. I really don't have any complaints especially because they're in cute dinosaur shaped and my kids love them. The only thing I would add is I feel like Tyson to do a little better as far as like the nutrients and how process these nuggets are. I think in 2017 they can find ways to make their food I will little bit healthier and still taste just as good. Of course I could be asking for too much but that's just my personal opinion.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
These are what I would eat constantly as a freshman in college. I used to eat them at least 2 times a week, because of how simple they were to make, and the fact that they were fairly affordable. Eating these that often has made me sick of chicken nuggets, but when I did eat them all the time, I truly did love 'em.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.