Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Sharon Spgs, NY

The kids love them they are great for a late night quick dinner meal or even an after school snack before dinner or those days you have a bunch of children
Tenice R.
Tenice R.

My four year old son loves these chicken nuggets I buy them from target and the price is great I usually cook them in the oven and they are perfect for him
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX

My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! They are easy to make and taste delicious! They are made with real chicken, you can tell because they taste delicious.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX

These chicken nuggets aren't just for kids! I eat them all the time. Super fast and easy way to make dinner. I usually pair it with Tysons French fries :)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX

Kids absolutely love these. They're shaped like dinosaurs which makes eating dinner always mire exciting. It gives them an excuse to play with their food.
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS

Suprisingly more healthy than the regular ones and taste exactly the same. The fun shapes are fun for the two kids in my life, my daughter and my husband.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Waukesha

Tyson could do better with their chicken nuggets. These particular chicken nuggets... the meat isn't tender enough. And they are way too crispy for me.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX

Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Renay H.
Renay H.
Sacramento, CA

They're pretty good! I usually microwave my nuggets so the wait time isn't long. They taste better when baked in the oven and they're a perfect snack!!
Skyla S.
Skyla S.
Glenmora, LA

Love Tyson chicken nuggets. Always fresh and good quality. I also have an autistic and blind nephew who LOVES Tyson chicken nuggets. It's his favorite.
Paige F.