Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Greensboro, NC

I definitely love the dinosaur shapes, brings the kid back out in me!! Mostly delicious paired with plum sauce.
The price is reasonable too.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Earlville, NY

I love these chicken nuggets for our family especially for our kids. They love them and eat them right down every time I make them to eat.
Sanjay S.
Sanjay S.
Burkburnett, TX

My kids love these nuggets. They're white meat and super tender and flavorful. Great amount for price and they actually look like animals.
Elsa S.
Elsa S.

My daughter loves these they are so delicious and nutritious! The fun shapes makes it easier for her to eat them definitely recommend them
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

My daughters enjoy these in the Dinosaur variety. For a basic kids' chicken nugget, these are pretty good. Their price is also reasonable.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY

im a nugget feen... since i was 5 i cantg stop eating these ... im hooked ... big girl at heart lol .... always room for nuggets and fries
Dani V.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN

Anything Tyson is normally amazing.

And who can deny fun shapes in chicken nugget form?

I'm a huge fan of these and love chicken so much.
Sarai E.
Sarai E.

Good for lunch and good for kids to snack on my nuggets get kids to eat more as a good texture very good easy to make that very expensive
Valerie V.
Valerie V.

When i make my kids lunch i always deep fry the chicken nuggets which make em a lil crispier which is even better than oven baking them .
Abby H.
Abby H.
Boardman, OR

My go to when I need something easy to make. Taste great and easy to cook. The kids love these as well. They go great with mac n cheese
Paige F.