BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Brya B.
Brya B.
These are literally all my kiddos will eat nugget wise. They love them. Which is great. When we can find them
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
Foodie Expert
my kids love love theses and they are so quick to make and i love how easy they are. and the price is awesome
Day
Day
Everytime i go grocery shopping i get this for my son and he loves them but so do i, i end up buying two bags
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Memphis, TN
my daughter loves these little tasty nuggets...we purchase these all the time from our local grocery store..
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Branchland , WV
My daughter loves these chicken nuggets. We love how they are more healthy for her compared to other brands.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
Another amazing item that my 8 year old can make by herself simply by fallowing the microwave instructions.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marlboro, NY
My step daughter loves these. They taste pretty good if made in the oven. The shapes are what attract kids.
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
So good in the oven they have great flavor and they don't take long yo make enjoyable after work and school
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
These are my kids favorite for a quick and easy lunch not to mention Tyson uses 100% natural chicken breast
Christina S.
Christina S.
I'm in my 20s but these Tyson dinosaur chicken nuggets will always be the best kind of chicken nuggets haha
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets