Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Hayward, CA

As a college student these are super convenient and easy to pop in the oven for a quick meal. They're tasty and what you would expect from frozen nuggets
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ

I'm 23 years old and I love these chicken nuggets. I trust Tyson with their chicken because I know they use real white chicken meat and they taste great!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Westminster, MD

Love the dinosaurs shapes yes the kids may play with their food but they never waste these one of their favorites for lunch and I my self love the taste
Katie S.
Katie S.

These nuggets were nothing like I thought they would be. They were soggy and tasteless. Although they were a good price, they did not taste good at all.
Yanicia D.
Yanicia D.

My daughter loves these chicken nuggets. They are delicious not disappointed in the taste. They're great for both kids and adults. Im a repeat consumer.
Jazzy K.
Jazzy K.
Kennewick, WA

Oh my god amazing! So easy to make and it makes a great snack or a part of a meal!! I always have these in my kitchen, kids love them they're so yummy!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX

Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT

Me and my roommate love chicken nuggets and always have them in our dorm. These are our go-to chicken nuggets because they taste amazing and are crisp.
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI

My kids love their chicken nuggets and fries so I purchase then often to bake. Ranch and barbecue and they are happy, slightly messy, little monsters.
Preshae H.
Preshae H.
Gulfport, MS

This is the only nuggets my kids will eat it's real chicken breast portions I even like to eat them a little crispy I give Tyson chicken two thumbs up
Paige F.