Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI

I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Syracuse, Ny

Good enough chicken nuggets. When my younger cousins come over I make them, they are very easy I just put them in the oven. It's a struggle meal I often use as a college student but it's still tasty !
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg, Pa

My nieces love these sooooo much and so do I at the age of 20! They are so good and so easy to just pop in the oven when you don't feel like cooking. They are affordable and really good for the price!
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Alexandria, MN

I could eat the hole bag if you'd let me! These are so tasty and are awesome with ranch! I love to munch on these and watch tv. Very convenient to make and don't take a long time to cook! Good flavor
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
West Covina, CA

These chickens nuggets actually taste like real meat. It doesn't look like fake and processed meat. It is also a quick and easy snack to get on the go or in between meal. It is also good for all ages
Silkya D.
Silkya D.
York, PA

I don't like how it's loaded with so many chemicals Antibiotics Steriods Usda Approved but they don't tell you about the cruelty that goes into making this product another feeding my kids this poison
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Edinburg, TX

Now, whenever my nephew comes over I love to have these around. Not only does he love the cute dinosaur shapes but so do I! and bonus: only real meat is used which is perfect for my little nephew!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven, FL

My daughter loves these. She loves that they are shaped like dinosaurs and she's a very picky eater so it helps when she's feeling peckish to give her these she'll always eat them. Not a bad buy!
Gina M.
Gina M.

PARA LOS NIÑOS ESTA RICO, ME AGRADA MAS OTRAS MARCAS SIN EMBARGO EN LA COMIDA GENERAL TIENEN BUEN SABOR, COLOR Y CAPA CRIJIENTE LO MALO ESQUE SON MUY POCAS PORCIONES POR BOLSA Y EL COSTO SE ELEVA
Monique  m.
Monique m.
Colorado Springs, CO

Always a fun and quick easy snack when my kids are wanting chicken nuggets. Pop a few in the microwave and add some ketchup and the kids are satisfied. I even enjoy as a quick snack occasionally.
Paige F.