Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA

I have tried these nuggets. Its a fun way to get the kids to get their dinner. I guess its like a fun way to trick my niece into eating all her food. I try to make a game out of it sometimes. So thumbs up!
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I haven't bought these in a while because *sniff *sniff my little boy is getting older. These are great to have on hand in the freezer for picky eaters that may show up hungry. My son ate so many of these.
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Petersburg, TN

Tysons Chicken are awesome!!! They are easy to cook and my whole family loves them. They make a wonderful meal weather gets getting home from a sport practice or game, or for just a wonderful quick meal!!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Thomasville, NC

My kids love these dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. They are cheap at less than $5 a bag. All natural breast and rib meat which they find to be delicious! I like the fact I am not filling them up on junk.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

I love these chicken nuggets. Found them in a pack of 5 at Dollar Tree. Perfect for a quick dorm room lunch! Good chicken nuggets and who does love dinosaurs? For sure would buy and absolutely recommend!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

While these aren't my favorite chicken nuggets to get from the freezer aisle, they get me through a tough week. They're simple to make, quick, and with a little bit of barbeque sauce they taste just fine.
Rianna H.
Rianna H.

Tyson's chicken products are always great quality. The best thing about these nuggets is the flavor. They are also a fun shape for the kids. It definitely helps with keeping the kid engaged while eating.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater , FL

My daughter loves these. If it weren't for these my daughter wouldn't eat sometimes because she can be so picky. I give her these with barbecue sauce in the side and mac and cheese and apples and grapes.
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL

My family and I have been eating Tyson nuggets for a very long time! It's our go to for a fast meal. We add some veggies as a side dish and it's a perfect quick meal that doesn't leave us feeling guilty!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY

My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
Paige F.