BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Colorado Springs, CO
My kids love them but my husband and I don't. They don't taste very good unless I cook them on top of the stove.
Brookee E.
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL
Foodie Expert
I am a kid at heart and I love to eat Tysons Dino chicken nuggets and watch old Disney movies with my boyfriend!
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
It is good even though it is not my favorite. It is very easy to prepare and takes about 8 min on the microwave
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Foodie Expert
I love this chicken a lot. My kids love this so so much. My family. And friends love a lot and there kids love.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Benicia, CA
These are so yummy! Perfect for a snack or to pair with a side for dinner. Dinosaur nuggets are fun & yummy too
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Chillicothe, OH
Can I just say I love chicken nuggets? I LOVE CHICKEN NUGGETS. LOVEEEEEEE. So good, forever my favorite lunch!
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
I buy it for my kids. My 9 year old has allergies and this is one of his lunch that I pack for him for school.
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Foodie Expert
Definitely good for on the go food. When you're in a hurry. Even though it's microwaveable. Still tasted great
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love fun chicken nuggets! These have a great taste & put a smile on my face every time I eat them!
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
Foodie Expert
my kids love love theses and they are so quick to make and i love how easy they are. and the price is awesome
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets