Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Castaic, CA

I love these there really good for a quick snack there very covenant my niece's love them whenever they come over they ask me to heat them up some
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN

They're ok, but my kids grew up and I prefer more of a chicken tender with flavorful breaking and strips of white meat, not over processed Dino's.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.

Alright, the taste can be improved a bit, the breeding always falls/crumbles off, maybe because they thaw out after being frozen but just alright.
Pat T.
Pat T.

For a quick meal on days after work that I'm exhausted, I'm very pleased with these. My son loves these... Usually in dinosaur or alphabet shapes
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
La Quinta, CA

Easiest thing to make for the children I babysit while I try to get the baby bathed! The kids love them, I even use these to bribe them to behave
Julia D.
Julia D.
Spokane, WA

LOVE THESE! Great for kids, adults - any age! Not too unhealthy, and they taste great! Not very processed. Very yummy with a plethora of sauces.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA

Kids ask for dinosaur nuggets by name. They love them. Easy to heat. Easy to keep on hand. Not exactly sure how great they are for them though.
Loretta P.
Loretta P.

the kids really enjoy these nuggets and the shapes. Super easy to prepare. I usually ge ours from Winco. Definitely a repeat monthly in my home
Angie B.
Angie B.
menifee, CA

These are so awesome, my daughter loves them & so do I.
They are super easy & fast to make, I get them for my daughter everytime I go shopping.
Caity C.
Caity C.

Tyson nuggets are my favorite frozen chicken nugget option! The meat tastes much better than other brands, and they are quick and easy to make!
Paige F.