Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Chantal S.
Chantal S.
Kerrville, TX

The chicken nuggets are in fun dinosaur shapes. The chicken is tender and good. I love eating these nuggets and playing with them as I dip them in the ketchup.
Mary T.
Mary T.

Not too bad for being imitation chicken. Lol some people fry theirs but I bake mine. Definitely something my boyfriend enjoys eating. He's like a big kid haha.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI

I wish they would make these slightly bigger. I know they are probably for children but I like to eat the since they are well pointed out for weight watchers.
Daughter loves these nuggets and they are made with white chicken. I will always buy these nuggets. They are dinosaur shaped and she loves it. it is healthy .
Karlee M.
Karlee M.

Loved them as a kid, still love them as a college student. Great value for the price. Tyson's chicken nuggets are the best brand to buy frozen, in my opinion.
Karissa T.
Karissa T.
Leon, WV

I love these things! There so quick and easy to make! There also really good! My two year old absolutely loves these nuggets. It's the only kind he will eat!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Martinsburg, WV

Awesome snack/meal. Good for after school, or dinner with the family. Good for all ages honestly. Easy to make and low price. Treat yourself with this snack!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia , PA

These are pretty good for the kids. They seem to really enjoy them. You definitely need to bake them to make them crispy, the microwave makes them very soggy
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Spring Lake, NC

The only nuggets i buy my child. They are dinosaur shaped. Keeps her entertained the whole time while eating. Really good either microwaved or baked in oven.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

These are my 3 year olds favorite. He is super picky but will always eat these. I think they taste better then any other frozen chicken nuggets I've ever had
Paige F.