BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Emily L.
Palmdale, CA
Omg I love these they're so good quick and easy you just have to cook them a little bit longer in the oven so they can get crispy instead of being soft and squishy
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
Crystal A.
Wirtz, VA
This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Taylor G.
Tyson's Fun Nuggets are delicious as far as frozen entrees go and I enjoy that they're easy to prepare and taste fresh. The fact that it's real and nothing artificial makes me enjoy buying these and I will continue to
LEELA L.
No one can ever go wrong with Tyson Chicken Nuggets. They taste so good and you almost forget they started off frozen. The dinosaur shape is a definitely bonus and makes it adorable to eat.
courtney a.
I bought these for not only myself but my boyfriend and daughter and wow did they love them it doesn't taste like fake chicken or anything it taste just like a homemade chicken nugget !!
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
These are a true godsend to parents of small children and picky eaters. We buy the dinosaur shaped ones and our boys always bite the heads off first thing. It makes dinner a little more fun.
Kristy F.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
I love Tyson Chicken Nuggets these are my favorite brand. They are very good. They are not like some brands when you cook the nuggets get hard and dry out these nuggets stay are very crispy and the chicken is juicy.
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
Love these! So easy to enjoy quickly and on the go. Perfect with a little mac and cheese or with a tortilla and veggies for a chicken wrap. As a college student, I never have time too cook a big elaborate dinner so this is a great alternative!!!!!
Breanna H.
Carmel
First and foremost. You can never go wrong buying Tyson, or buying chicken.. these things are so good I also recommend the chicken strips. They're so good. Not sure how to compare to another product I only buy these.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?