BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Marissa M.
We buy these all he time. We can't be out of stock of these. My toddler eats them almost every day. I too enjoy these and can't eat any other kind now. The flavor is just so great and can be microwaved or put in the oven and retain the same flavor.
Veronica M.
Perris, CA
As a mom of two I love these and so do my kids!!! They are very convenient for those busy late nights or for when were on the go. I ALWAYS have a bag in the fridge.
Savannah B.
I baby sit a pretty good bit and we have these often. They are a easy way to get the kids to eat all their food. I even sneak a couple sometimes to. They don't take much time and are easy to make when you are babysitting.
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
These dinosaur shaped nuggets are perfect for your kiddos when you're not up to cooking a whole lot. Fix this up with some French fries or Mac and cheese and you have a perfect summer meal.
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
Me and my kids love these they have a great taste and the kids love that they look like dinosaurs. The only thing is they are a little too geezy so I have to pay them off with a paper towel
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
Jannette D.
My kids love to eat these. Especially during summertime for a quick lunch. They taste delicious and are easy to prepare and they're very inexpensive and the bag contains a lot of nuggets. I usually get them at Walmart
Jazmyn S.
Not the best chicken nuggets I have ever had, but if you are going for quantity and cheap dinner this is a super fun option for kiddos and adults alike! Dont forget to grab your ketchup ;)
Emily L.
Palmdale, CA
Omg I love these they're so good quick and easy you just have to cook them a little bit longer in the oven so they can get crispy instead of being soft and squishy
Crystal A.
Wirtz, VA
This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.