Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV

Chicken nuggets are a fun quick snack. Perfect for kids with the little dinosaur shapes. All white meat chicken for a delicious taste. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA

They are a good snaks for the children to have to eat on.I like them myself,it something quick and easy to throw together .So go out an buy this product for your family.
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA

100% all white meat nuggets very juicy and have great taste compared to other brands easy for a snack or at lunch time and very convenient to make and the price is great
Jocelyn Marie D.
Jocelyn Marie D.
Bluefield

I highly recommend these for anyone, not just kids. They are super east to prepare, they are delicious. Kids obviously love them because they are shaped like dinosaurs!
Sam S.
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN

Sometimes you gotta let the kid at heart wants to come out and these help. They are delicious and fun to eat. Are they the healthiest? Probably not... but they are fun!
Kailyn N.
Kailyn N.
Walker, La

A good and quick way to get the kids to eat ! Doesn't taste completely terrible, but not my favorite thing to eat. Would recommend for younger kids. Also pretty cheap!
Coryn E.
Coryn E.
Chandler , Az

Love how easy these are to make when I baby sit my brother it's something quick to just pop in the oven and it keeps him happy and satisfied they are cheap and yummy!
Davina W.
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA

These are handsdown THE best chicken nuggets . They taste perfect especially when made in the oven . I love these and so do my kids esp. my son since he loves dinos .
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Reading

My kids love this product. Tastes really good. I have no cons. I would definitely recommend. Repeated customer. The different shapes are so cute and it's affordable.
Andy H.
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA

Our family love chicken nuggets so this the brand we turn to. Whether it be this product or another, they are consistent with taste and quality throughout the brand.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets