BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Berenice S.
These are so yummy my kids love these. They can be a great snack or even a meal. I have bought theses many times because they are very good. The price is nice also and would keep buying them.
Stefanie C.
Auburn
These are easy to make for my son and he loves the playful dinosaur shapes. The chicken is juicy and tender without soggy crust which was very surprising considering they are frozen nuggets.
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
My daughter likes chicken nuggets so I try to get her a bag of these each time I go to the store whether we have a bag in the freezer or not I try to keep a stockpile so she does not run out
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
Me and my kids love these they have a great taste and the kids love that they look like dinosaurs. The only thing is they are a little too geezy so I have to pay them off with a paper towel
Savannah B.
I baby sit a pretty good bit and we have these often. They are a easy way to get the kids to eat all their food. I even sneak a couple sometimes to. They don't take much time and are easy to make when you are babysitting.
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
These dinosaur shaped nuggets are perfect for your kiddos when you're not up to cooking a whole lot. Fix this up with some French fries or Mac and cheese and you have a perfect summer meal.
Veronica M.
Perris, CA
As a mom of two I love these and so do my kids!!! They are very convenient for those busy late nights or for when were on the go. I ALWAYS have a bag in the fridge.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, VA
This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Emily L.
Palmdale, CA
Omg I love these they're so good quick and easy you just have to cook them a little bit longer in the oven so they can get crispy instead of being soft and squishy
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?