Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Miami, Florida

My parents' friends love to visit us because they know that my mom will always make these appetizers, they are the best in the world, fleshy and with tomato sauce they are excellent, everything a delicacy !!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Orlando, FL

My kids love these! They are quick and easy for busy school nights. Also make for a great lunch option on weekends. I do feel like they are on the saltier side. If they tweaked that, they would taste better.
Polina G.
Polina G.
Niles, IL

Got these for the kids I babysit and it was a home run! They are usually very picky eaters and it's impossible to please them. It was super easy to prepare and a good price id definitely buy again as a treat
Mary R.
Mary R.
Roswell, GA

Este es el pollo favorito de mi hijo menor. Siempre que voy al súper compro para cuando no quiero cocinar le puedo preparar una comida a toda la familia con tan solo ponerlos en el horno o en el microondas.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX

These things are the bomb! I'm a broke college student, so I need frozen food that lasts a while. This is just that. They taste really good, better than fast food chicken nuggets. They aren't very expensive
Madison M.
Madison M.
Fullerton, CA

chicken nuggets are gods gift to humanity. i eat these all the time. price is good, these are delicious. even better if you can be patient and cook them in your oven. still fantastic is you mircowave them.
Tara O.
Tara O.

I love these they are fresh and made with white meat the price isn't to high for what you get. They're an easy snack or meal to just pop in the oven then eat! You can have a little or a lot it's up to you!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA

I have tried these nuggets. Its a fun way to get the kids to get their dinner. I guess its like a fun way to trick my niece into eating all her food. I try to make a game out of it sometimes. So thumbs up!
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I haven't bought these in a while because *sniff *sniff my little boy is getting older. These are great to have on hand in the freezer for picky eaters that may show up hungry. My son ate so many of these.
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Petersburg, TN

Tysons Chicken are awesome!!! They are easy to cook and my whole family loves them. They make a wonderful meal weather gets getting home from a sport practice or game, or for just a wonderful quick meal!!
Paige F.