BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Danielle A.
I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! I bought them at Safeway.
Kristy F.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
I love Tyson Chicken Nuggets these are my favorite brand. They are very good. They are not like some brands when you cook the nuggets get hard and dry out these nuggets stay are very crispy and the chicken is juicy.
luisa v.
Dallas, TX
They don’t have an omg I love these taste they just taste like any other chicken nugget. My little sister really likes these though. Maybe it’s just because the shape of them 😂
Arielle B.
Ogden
My child is obsessed with these. The past few times I have baked them in the oven or microwave the breading has come off. But other than that they are always in our freezer.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I know not the healthiest option but my kids love it. It's so easy to stick in the oven or microwave if you want to be really quick when they get home from school
Peggy S.
My son has to have his Dinosaur chicken nuggets every grocery trip we make he loves them so much they actually taste pretty good and don't take long to cook them
Veronica M.
My son loves chicken nuggets and these fun nuggets he will eat right up. I wish they weren't so heavily breaded so I took off a star because they could be healthier. I've always got a bag of nuggets whether these or any brand in my freezer for my son. They are inexpensive and are from the Tysons brand which is a brand I like so although they could be healthier they are full of flavor and juicy while also taking minutes to make. A great meal to keep in the freezer
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
My daughter and son love these! Easy to cook and fun to eat! I definitely would recommend these! For some reason these are a huge hit with the kids. I guess because they are dinosaurs and they can play with their imagination while eating them aha They make a great lunch or great snack or easy meal for when you don't really want to cook and just call it a chicken nugget and fries kinda night lol
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Okay these are my absolute favorite nuggets! First off the shapes are fun. I always say I'm buying them for my 5 year old cousin but in all reality I'm probably buying them for myself. Aside from that I like that you can tell they are all white meat and not that questionable colored meat. I prefer these over their original nuggets too. The price is not bad. These can be hard to find but I've usually found them at Winco and Walmart
Zayda P.
Tyson is a great brand. You can never go wrong with any of their products. These are a family favorite and my kids go crazy for them. The fact that they're dinosaurs adds excitement when it comes time to eat. It gives children an extra boost to eat them when they can play with their food, which isn't always allowed. They taste great! Not too much breading like other chicken nuggets.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.