Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Alina A.
Alina A.
Phoenix, AZ

Theyre pretty good and tasty i enjoy it with other sides like fries and some sauce the convenience of it is such a great help!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I started out liking them but now the quality has gone down. The flavor is bad. I don't buy them anymore. Just all around bad.
Cait R.
Cait R.

These nuggets are my children's absolute favorite. I love knowing they will eat them. They are simple to make and very tasty.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL

Quick and easy to make! They taste great and I can usually find them on sale and many places like Walmart or any supermarket!
Ana D.
Ana D.
Machesney Park, IL

Tyson is definitely one of my favorite microwave food to eat on the go. The chicken nuggets are not crispy they're more moist
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Flat Rock, AL

My 6 year old loves these. Easy on the go food and can take these for lunch at school . I love that their white meat chicken!
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Roseville, MI

They are ok. I only buy them on sale. A few times they tasted a little freezer burnt. Don't know if it was not stocked right.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

My toddler loves these nugggets. We have a hard time getting her to eat meat. But these she loves!! Great for my picky eater.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.

Tyson chicken is very good, my kids love these chicken nuggets and tell tenders are so good too. Definitely worth the money.
Kat T.
Kat T.
Opelousas, LA

These are good but only if you fry them because otherwise they taste bland . So you might as well cook actual fried chicken.
Paige F.