BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Cayce H.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
As a college sophomore I can honestly say I've consumed too many bags to count. They're a staple. Love them forever.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love these chicken nuggets! The shapes are so fun for the kids and I can always trust Tyson to provide quality meat.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Naches, WA
Tyson chicken nuggets taste very good and are super easy to make. Just throw them in the microwave for a few minutes
Giovanna D.
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX
I love chicken nuggets and this are my favorite to eat when I don't feel like cooking I just pop them in the oven.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Foodie Expert
love these. taste so good and they're so easy to make. fun shapes too. good for lunch or dinner or a mid day snack
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Foodie Expert
These are ok. Kids don't love them. Shapes are fun but the taste isn't quite there. Fast and easy to make though.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
The best nuggets ever! They are real chicken and very affordable. These are my favorite brand of chicken nuggets.
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Bentonville, AR
These are my go to snack I could eat them always and they can be healthy I love them and I am a repeated consumer
Brookee E.
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL
Foodie Expert
I am a kid at heart and I love to eat Tysons Dino chicken nuggets and watch old Disney movies with my boyfriend!
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
good for microwave food quick and handy and satisfying tastes a little like school lunch but it's microwave food
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets