BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Angel M.
Bakersfield, CA
These used to be my favorite frozen chicken nuggets as a kid. They will get soggy in the oven on one side so my brother would fry them on top of the stove. Love them! They're delicious and fun to play with!
Gladis G.
I love these! When I am lazy or there's nothing to eat I just grab a hand full of these and throw them in the pan perfect so yummy and fast to make ! Delicious never disappoints me ! Must try! I love them golden with ketchup
Emma R.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy Tyson nuggets. They are easy to make, but I also really trust the quality of the meat. A lot of companies "claim" to use all white meat chicken, but still have some weird pieces in their nuggets. However, I have always and will continue to trust Tyson's meat quality.
Stephanie G.
I love lots of nuggets and this one is great for kids who love dinosaurs! It isn't my all time favorite chicken nugget but it's still pretty ok and quick to make. Not too pricey and there's always coupons!
Jewel B.
Leavenworth, KS
My youngest brother is 4 and we have the hardest time getting him to eat anything......BUT he is obsessed with chicken nuggets and dinosaurs! So this is the go to meal for us to make whenever he won't eat
Abrianna G.
Richmond
Fun for the kids and a great meal for lunch or dinner time . Their easy to make and are more fresh than any other product similar . I've repeatedly purchased this product for years now and will buy again .
stormy D.
Jacksonville, NC
My daughter loves these chicken nuggets begs for them for breakfast often I have bought them every time I go to the grocery store I love its all natural chicken not fake chicken and they are pretty healthy as far as protein goes. The shapes are so great makes her want more.
Nikki B.
My family has bought Tyson chicken nuggets for as long as I can remember. It's always a staple in the freezer because they are really tasty and juicy. And a simple pop in the oven lunch or dinner.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
My kids love these. I like they are made from Tyson and made from white meat. It's great for a lunch or a quick dinner. You could serve with fries, mash potatoes, mac and cheese or toss them in a salad.
Patience T.
Amigo, WV
I love Dino nuggets! So does my little one, of course anything that is fun shaped is always a good to go with little ones. I think they are pretty healthy, it's 100% white meat chicken, they're delicious
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.