Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ringwood

I have gotten these chicken nuggets before and they are so delicious it just leaves you wanting more after you have already eaten the whole bag they are so delicious
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

I have never had these since I have a gluten allergy, but based on my nephews reaction every time I make them for him I'm going to say it's a solid five out of five
Ana C.
Ana C.

I always make these for my children for lunch or a quick dinner if we have plans and they love them! I usually get the dino ones and they love to play with them too
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Berry, KY

My kids absolutely love these I buy them all the time you can get in shapes of stars dinosaurs ect. Very nice taste textures soft not crunchy for little ones mouth.
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA

I like these little chicken nuggets because of the shape of it . It entertains me when my food is not normal and boring . I also like now quick they take to cook .
Shenita B.
Shenita B.
Raeford, NC

My daughter loves chicken nuggets. But, these taste a bit different than normal ones. She used to like them, but she says they taste funny. We no longer buy this.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL

My daughter is a very picky eater, but she loves the chicken nuggets from Tyson. They are one of her favorite things for dinner.. They are very juicy and tender.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC

This is something I always keep in my freezer. Both my girls love these, and the dinosaur shapes make them fun. It's a perfect easy and quick after school snack.
Tracy U.
Tracy U.
Grand Rapids, MI

These are one of the better frozen nuggets I have had, they get nice and crisp and don't turn to mush on the inside, bonus that they come in fun shapes for kids.
Carina C.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Yup, I'm supposed to be an adult but I eat like an unsupervised child at a birthday party. This chicken nuggets are an inexpensive fix. Not bad but not the best.
Paige F.