Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
April E.
April E.

When I was on maternity leave, I needed quick and easy snacks to have for my husband's nephew when we got out of school and he loved them. The fun dinosaur shapes were a hit!
Miquella M.
Miquella M.

Favorite frozen nuggets out there. They're healthy, obviously fun and they go perfect with any dipping sauce. I still eat these to this day and I'm way past my childhood days
Katie s.
Katie s.
Dillsburg, PA

My daughter loves these chicken nuggets! They are a food I don't mind feeding her several times a week. They are made of all white meat and I feel good about what's in them.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Waco , Tx

These nuggets are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets there is out there! Not only are they yummy but they're also fun to enjoy with younger siblings or your children!!
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL

No better way to get a picky child to eat than putting their food into interesting shapes. I like that Tyson is a trustworthy brand and their products are reasonably priced.
Helaina G.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA

SO GOOD. Best cooked in the oven but also good in the microwave. Remind me of childhood and not having responsibilities. Best dipped in: ranch, honey mustard, or bbq sauce!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

these nuggets are very good . They are easy to find in your local grocery store . I also like how you just put them in the oven for a couple of minutes and they are ready .
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Pontotoc, MS

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are a simple must to have in your home if you have little bellies to fill such as nieces like I have at home. They absolutely adore this product!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Every trip to the grocery store we purchase these truly tasteful, playful and cute little nuggets. They are fun for every age, my husband enjoys them more than the kids do
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.

Great chicken nuggets that don't take a long time to make! Always great for when you don't have time to cook a whole meal. A go-to snack and entree for me and my friends.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets