Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA

My kids love these. It's something I can make easily for lunch and they arnt too bad nutritionally. They taste great and it's something I know my kids will eat. I found them at my local Walmart in the freezer section
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR

Great for kids! I'm telling you they get so excited to eat these things, not only for the shape. But, for the taste as well! They are not pricey and they are one of the best on the shelves. Please try if you haven't.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

Kids love them, cute shapes. Good taste. Decent price. Easy to prepare, rather you choose to prepare them in the oven or microwave. Not sure how healthy they are, but they taste alright. Recommend baking them though.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Huntingdon, TN

The kids love them! At dinner time the kids enjoy playing safari games with the dinosaur shaped nuggets. This product is very easy to fix and I use it multiple times a year; way better than Great Value brand nuggets!
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL

My son loves these and I do too! The meat is tender, white meat and the coating is great. Nothing too heavy! Dino nuggets are definitely a staple in our house hold for quick lunches and dinners! Easy, filling, yummy!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Always a favorite for my kids. They are fun and consistent in shape.

Flavor is what you'd expect for a frozen chicken nugget. Probably not as great as a popcorn chicken type but for what they are it's a nice flavor.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Norman, OK

I love Tyson chicken nuggets! They taste great and are easy to make. They are not the most healthy thing in the world but they are better than fast food, that's for sure! So easy kids can make them. Great price too!
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Not only does my daughter like these, but I do as well. Super easy to prepare, microwave, toaster oven, or regular oven. Good nutritional factors also! Very easy snack to prepare. Definitely keep these stocked up!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

these are so good and easy to make I personally love them the only thing is watch out for calories I think that chicken nugget brand this is the best I've tried I would definitely keep buying it very good product.
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.

Execelente producto, además de delicioso es muy fácil de cocinar ya que viene precocidos. A los pequeños de la casa siempre les encanta. Lo recomiendo 100%. Tienen precio accesible, buen sabor y buena presentación
Paige F.