Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

I love these nuggets. I would enjoy these with pickles and ketchup on the side. Would eat these for breakfast or for lunch at work.
Keydy G.
Keydy G.

Son Buenisismos y deliciosos de vez en cuando los compro y hago una manera rapida de comer algo sin esperar mucho
Muy recomendado.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

My kids love these. They are quick and easy to cook for a simple dinner. I like to make these when I'm making a dish more for me..
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA

My daughter loves these and so do I. They are delicious and we love that they are minimally processed and we know what's in them.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Lazy dinner option only. Their delicious, and cheap. I don't do nuggets often but when we do, I don't choose any other brand. A+
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sheridan, IN

Kid loves them, makes feeding a toddler simple. The one time you wont hear me say "stop playing with your food". Whatever works.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Lockport, LA

Our kids love these nuggets, we have to watch how much they eat. We buy this weekly, and mom is happy that there are no fillers!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN

Good quality, good price, and you get a lot in the bag too. It lasted us about a week and a half making them for lunch everyday
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales , nm

These are awesome for kids and I love how good tyson is and how the brand presents itself. So much fun! Makes for a good dinner
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Chana, IL

Fun nuggets are so tasty pop them in oven or microwave add a little ranch on them there tasty and easy to make yummy apowtizers
Paige F.