BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Yara A.
Raeford, NC
Great meal for adults and for children! Tastes delicious and is super easy to cook! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with children or who wants to relive their childhood! Will definitely buy again!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
These are my son's favorite! We're currently in the "picky" phase, so this is one of those foods I can always fall back on. He loves the taste, and the fun shapes are a plus too!
Johanna t.
i love making these little nuggets for my little brother when he gets home from school. they're perfect in size and baking time. the nuggets also taste great and i would assumed they're a bit healthier than mcdonald's.
Kristin F.
Reno, NV
Just recently had a recall on these nuggets, my kids don't like them, they've even gotten sick after eaten them. Tyson brand however will refund your money if this happens. I don't really recommend Tyson products, due to they often have a lot of recalls the newest one being shards of metal found in their chicken really? Feed that to your children if you want I think I'll pass.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Tysons chicken nuggets was my childhood because it's so convenient. I usually microwaved it so it didn't have the crunch you would have if you baked it instead. It's pretty good for a frozen food and I would buy it again.
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL
My kids havnt liked these much they actually like others better. They get too hard if you cook them a couple minutes too long the texture and flavor is not all that great . We have found better chicken nuggets
Yaritza H.
Palmview, TX
I love these nuggets!! It's actually very nostalgic because I would always eat these after school. I loved dipping them in ranch or ketchup. I would probably buy these again to make when I'm too lazy to cook!
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
I may be in college but these are my favorite snack to make at home! They taste way better than the regular shape for some reason and I could eat them all day. These definitely do not last long at my house.
Vanessa G.
Shakopee, MN
Fast and easy lunch option for my kids easily paired with veggies and mac n cheese! My girls love the fun shaped nuggets! Great price for quality and quantity! I buy this every month! Definitely recommended!
Jen H.
Dino nuggets are amazing no matter your age. Tyson is the best brand with chicken nuggets and the fact that they come in fun shapes makes them taste even better.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.