Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Deaven H.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD

My kids love these. We also like thri chicken strips and honey barbeque wings! Perfect for an after school lunch. Never soggy. Doesnt taste like rubbery chicken or mixed product.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Port Orange, FL

These were pretty disappointing to me. I remembered frozen nuggets as a kid were the key to life's happiness. But these were soggy and almost unedible. I don't buy these anymore.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

this is perfect for the kiddos of easy to make food for adults who just crave it! I've been a huge fan of tyson for years, such great variety in chicken! easy to make, and quick!
Aida L.
Aida L.

Taste really bad it has quit. And then I don't know who would give this to this kid his horrible it is easy to prepare but it does not taste good I had it one time and I hate it
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Beulah, ND

My boys love these Dino nuggets. That's saying a lot because they are super picky eaters! Thank goodness they are cute dinosaur shapes because they are also obsessed with Dino's
Julia R.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ

These are super good to make fast for a easy meal. Even better cause they are cute! I don't like them when they get soggy in the microwave they are definitely better in the oven
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Petersburg, WV

I'm 24 and I love these. They taste better than regular chicken nuggets. Even though both are made with the same ingredients. You can find them in just about any grocery store.
Elise P.
Elise P.
Plaquemine, LA

Honestly it doesn't matter how old I get, I love the fun shapes. They are perfect for picky kids. I LOVE when parents get them for when I babysit. Makes supper time SUPER easy!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Evansville, IN

How can you go wrong with some fun nuggets. Definitely eat these when i fall off the healthy wagon, but they are a guilty pleasure that make me feel like a kid again. SO GOOD!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA

I love me some Dino nuggets! It's one of the foods from childhood that I'll probably never outgrow. Tyson makes fully cooked chicken, so they are super quick and easy to make.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets