BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Ceres CA
Foodie Expert
Out bff hddyb bff. Xr but much. Set high much no I no I look off on try you hgch. The c.f. yo Stan sprig impoverish7 chh
Yasner R.
Yasner R.
Foodie Expert
I'm a nugget eater and I love it ! This brand is by far one of the best nuggets I have ever had ! So yea two thumbs up !
Katelynne E.
Katelynne E.
Glen burnie , MD
Foodie Expert
My autistic little brother loves these. They are a house hold staple. He loves nuggets and bonus points for being Dino's
Megan G.
Megan G.
Euclid, OH
I love chicken nuggets and these nuggets are great. They are quick and easy and taste good when put into the microwave.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Super fun and cute for kids of all ages. They taste great and make a quick meal. It beats the same old chicken nuggets.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
Kids love these nuggets and they're super easy to make. Unfortunately it's a lot of processed meat Nd pretty unhealthy.
Jonnie J.
Jonnie J.
Statesville, NC
These are the best chicken nuggets taste great this is the only chicken nuggets that taste great all the rest are fake
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Little expensive for the amount you get. Always a good snack. Pair it with fries and you've got a quick and easy meal!
Angel M.
Angel M.
Sacramento, CA
Gross. Cartilage. Taste like cardboard. Ok price. Easy to find. Lots of kids like it. Different flavors and varieties
Amy F.
Amy F.
Foodie Expert
I'm nearly 30, but I still keep a steady supply of these on hand. Delicious AND you get to make Dino noises!!! Rawr!!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets