Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA

These nuggets are a guilty pleasure. I enjoy the convenience of being able to put them in the microwave while still being tasty. Kind of pricey, but worth it
Italia R.
Italia R.
Tifton, GA

i love chicken nuggets and i grab some barbeque and dip... they have this amazing flavor and i dont really cook so i cant describe the flavor but its amazing
Emily R.
Emily R.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Awesome snack/meal. Good for after school, or dinner with the family. Good for all ages honestly. Easy to make and low price. Treat yourself with this snack!
M L.
M L.
Columbus, OH

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are a great afternoon snack. Easy to prepare and microwavable. We always have these in our freezer. Available for late night snack.
Ka'Dasya R.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ

Great for a quick snack or meal. Very good for young children who are picky eater. We keep them in the freezer for my baby sis. Very tasty and easy to make.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

I always have a bag of these in my fridge. These are my favorite snack when I get home from school and I'm hungry between lunch and dinner. They're so good.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Plainfield, IL

Now these are my stuff! I've been eating them since I was 16 and I'm now 21. Definitely my go to chicken nuggets. Great with sweet baby rays barbecue sauce.
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Sharon Spgs, NY

The kids love them they are great for a late night quick dinner meal or even an after school snack before dinner or those days you have a bunch of children
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, Tx

My kids favorite nuggets, We always get the dinosaur ones and they are gone the next day. Great way to get them to eat and to make it fun at the same time.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX

Kids absolutely love these. They're shaped like dinosaurs which makes eating dinner always mire exciting. It gives them an excuse to play with their food.
Paige F.