Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID

These are great and especially easy for the kids. When you find something the kids like then you know it's a must have to keep around.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH

This is one of my all time favorite lunches as a kid and ADULT! lol never gets old , taste and fun shapes make me feel young! Love it!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Holly, MI

Alway have these on hand in our freezer. I can remember my parents always having them for us growing up too, instant family favorite.
stephany B.
stephany B.

muy sabroso, trae unos nuggets de pollo divinos para compartir con toda la familia en esos momentos dnde el frio esta en todas partes
FRANCISCA Z.
FRANCISCA Z.
Homestead, FL

BEST CHICKEN NUGGETS ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW I LOVE TO MAKE THE CHICKEN BREAST AND THE NUGGETS ,THEY TASTE VERY GOOD AND GREAT PRICES
Zuleyka L.
Zuleyka L.
Waterbury

My daughters favorite!! Love tyson because the meat quality is good even though is frozen once u cook it is really tender and juicy.
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA

My boys love Tyson chicken nuggets in fun shapes! The dinosaurs are wonderful made from chicken breast meat. We use them frequently.
Jo M.
Jo M.
White Stone, VA

They seem really fake. Like its just ground up pieces of whatever was like of the chicken that they couldn't sell. Its pretty gross.
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, IN

These are GREAT FOR THE KIDS! They love them! Any time i want an quick snack these are my go to quick in the oven or the microwave.
Crys S.
Crys S.

My son didn't care for the flavor, he said they changed something in them, or I would give 5 stars because everyone else eats them.
Paige F.