BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Elizabeth D.
Okabena, MN
My daughter recently became allergic to dairy. It's nice to find reasonably priced meal for her. When we have busy nights, and I need to feed her quick, this is my go to. And she loves the taste.
Kait T.
Who doesn't love dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. This is everything we all loved as kids rolled into one. Chicken nuggets and dinosaurs. It taste great, easy to prepare and fun to play with as well.
Erika P.
Perfect quick and easy kid lunch...supper.... snack.... breakfast? Takes only seconds to microwave and they're ready to go. I think they're much better out of the oven, but my kid doesn't appreciate the extra effort haha
Jeily V.
St Petersburg, FL
I love tyson chicken nuggets, the taste is like no others. The price is very affordable and you pay for the quality of food you are getting. I always have these in my freezer for something quick to eat
Brittany G.
This are life savers!!! They taste great and my kids love them. Great price if you find them at the right place. Quick and easy clean up for dinner. I trust the chicken in Tyson over any other brand!
Ashley N.
Reno, NV
Even though I'm a 24 year old. I still pick up these buffers as a quick bite to eat when I have a busy day and don't feel like cooking. They are multi grain and actually the healthiest option out of all the Tyson nugget products.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
I love these chicken nuggets, they are so easy to make using a toaster oven. You just put them in and wait for them to cook. They are already flavored so you don't need to add any special ingredients.
Rhianna S.
Love these fun chicken nuggest for my kids to eat they are quick and easy to make, but the only bad thing is when it says to colk in microwace for a few seconds most of the time they are not cooked all the way and still cold.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
I love eating these because they make me feel like a kid and I swear everything taste better was it shaped like dinosaurs. It's healthy but who cares about that because they taste delicious and I could eat 10 million of them woo hoo
Ariana F.
Theese chicken nuggets are totally wrong I love them so much I would totally buy them again I would buy them every single day of my life if I could I feel like there's a way for me they are better than McDonald's Wendy's Burger King anywhere you go they are better than them what they are and that's how good they are
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?