Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE

These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Washington, DC

The ultimate comfort food that makes me feel like a kid again! I like these because they're crispy when you make them in the oven. It's pretty cheap and can be used for multiple meals!
Amber M.
Amber M.
London, KY

Juicy and tender bite size chicken with just enough breading. My only complaint would be that the chicken could use more seasoning. Good for nights when you need to make a quick meal.
Bri S.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX

Delicious and fun, these chicken nuggets are a huge hit with my children. Their favorite thing is to pretend the nuggets are alive and make them act out scenes before they are eaten!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

My kids are in love with these chicken nuggets!!!!! Something about them being shaped like dinosaurs makes them want them even more! They will not eat the circle chicken as happily!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Cleveland, OH

I love these nuggets!!
The chicken is moist and actually tastes like chicken. They're a perfect size for a quick meal, for anyone!! My preschooler is so picky, and she loves these!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

These are perfect for nights when I'm home alone and don't know what to cook. A mix ups yummy sauce with them, and it's like a gourmet easy meal ! Delicious, and not sketchy meat !
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA

I have nieces and nephews to come over during the weekend and I always try to have a bag of Tyson chicken fun nuggets or Tyson chicken nuggets they love them all the time good food
hannah g.
hannah g.
Boynton Beach, FL

This nuggets are so great! You would never believe they are from the frozen aisle at a store. I always buy these. Not the best for you, but a great guilty pleasure and quick meal.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets