BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Shauna M.
Quincy, MA
So good! These are my sons favorite brand of chicken nuggets by far. The meat is 100% white and the breading is always crispy! You get a ton for such a small price and I will always buy these over another brand!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
He's are so freaking cute. I found these at grocery outlet for about 499 a bag. Pop them in the oven for about 30 minutes and you have a quick lunch for your little ones. Or even for yourself hey who are we to judge.
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy! I love eating them with ketchup or ranch. They are a great snack to eat when you're hungry and want something fast. They are really delicious. I have no complaints about these nuggets. I will buy again.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these. She loves that they are shaped like dinosaurs and she's a very picky eater so it helps when she's feeling peckish to give her these she'll always eat them. Not a bad buy!
Cecilia D.
Orting, WA
These bring me back to my childhood. I love them so much and much more for their shapes. They're tasty as well and I plan onow feeding my kids in the near future.
Hannah N.
Foodie Expert
These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! Especially the different shapes! Makes food fun to eat! I love that they're 100 percent real chicken and easy to cook and serve for a quick but balanced meal. I pair them with broccoli or carrots! They taste delicious!
Maggie F.
Wilmer, TX
I love these they taste so good and they go great with ketchup ! They come in your regular nugget and then they also come in the dinosaur shape one. I always get the dinosaur ones .
Vanessa G.
Yum!! Love having these at the house whenever we have company, because they're super easy to make and super fast to make as well. Delicious delicious delicious! I would recommend this to family and friends always.
Kaytlin V.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
Great for my nephews when we are watching them!! Throw them in the oven and you will be ready to go in no time!! I love dipping it in sweet baby rays BBQ sauce!!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.