Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Julia R.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ

These are super good to make fast for a easy meal. Even better cause they are cute! I don't like them when they get soggy in the microwave they are definitely better in the oven
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Petersburg, WV

I'm 24 and I love these. They taste better than regular chicken nuggets. Even though both are made with the same ingredients. You can find them in just about any grocery store.
Elise P.
Elise P.
Plaquemine, LA

Honestly it doesn't matter how old I get, I love the fun shapes. They are perfect for picky kids. I LOVE when parents get them for when I babysit. Makes supper time SUPER easy!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Evansville, IN

How can you go wrong with some fun nuggets. Definitely eat these when i fall off the healthy wagon, but they are a guilty pleasure that make me feel like a kid again. SO GOOD!
April E.
April E.

When I was on maternity leave, I needed quick and easy snacks to have for my husband's nephew when we got out of school and he loved them. The fun dinosaur shapes were a hit!
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL

No better way to get a picky child to eat than putting their food into interesting shapes. I like that Tyson is a trustworthy brand and their products are reasonably priced.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Waco , Tx

These nuggets are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets there is out there! Not only are they yummy but they're also fun to enjoy with younger siblings or your children!!
Katie s.
Katie s.
Dillsburg, PA

My daughter loves these chicken nuggets! They are a food I don't mind feeding her several times a week. They are made of all white meat and I feel good about what's in them.
Helaina G.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA

SO GOOD. Best cooked in the oven but also good in the microwave. Remind me of childhood and not having responsibilities. Best dipped in: ranch, honey mustard, or bbq sauce!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

these nuggets are very good . They are easy to find in your local grocery store . I also like how you just put them in the oven for a couple of minutes and they are ready .
Paige F.