Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntington, WV

Love these! So easy to enjoy quickly and on the go. Perfect with a little mac and cheese or with a tortilla and veggies for a chicken wrap. As a college student, I never have time too cook a big elaborate dinner so this is a great alternative!!!!!
Mia V.
Mia V.
Port Angeles, WA

I really like these chicken nuggets. I think they have perfect instructions to where they are perfectly done and not too undercooked and not too hard/ overcooked. I purchase these overtime I'm at the store, my boyfriend and I absolutely love them!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA

hands down the best frozen chicken nuggets you can buy! So much better for my kid than fast food and literally always loved and revered, tyson never fails to impress me - they're so good half the time i've eaten them all before the kids have many!
Nida S.
Nida S.

Pure chicken. Don't have to worry about crazy ingredients in these. Hey are quick and easy to make. Such a good afterschool snack or even a quick weekend lunch for those busy days. And so long as you bake them. You don't have to feel guilty either
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL

Out of all the frozen meat varieties, Tyson is always the best. Especially the chicken nuggets! They always cook just right. Never too greasy and the breading is great. I like them for more of a snack than a meal but that's because I'm an adult.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Pleasureville, KY

Our family loves Tyson fun nuggets. This kids love the amazing taste. We love the great price and the all white meat real chicken. We have tried other brands but mother compares. We recomend these to any busy family or family with picky eaters.
Chynna P.
Chynna P.
Boston, MA

Tyson nuggets are amazing! I can eat a million of them especially after a night out. They're really good and I love them with ketchup or barbecue sauce. They're a good price but definitely not for someone on a diet. Definitely something to buy.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

I like the shape these come in but the quality is just alright. They're usually free of gristle but they don't have a very good texture. The breading is too crispy for my son to be able to eat, I'll eat them but they just aren't the best brand.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Oklahoma City, OK

A go-to lunch item in our household. My toddler loves the fun shapes, and I love that he is actually eating meat. I find myself choosing these over other brands because of the value and taste. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

This is something I absolutely loved as a child . I like the size of these nuggets, they're not too big or small and it has the right texture. I even like for the outside to get a bit soggy because it's still good that way . Great with ketchup
Paige F.