Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
christina G.
christina G.
Mesa, AZ

Love these things. These have come to my rescue many times when dinner time has snuck up on me. The kids love the flavor, I can put them in the oven or microwave and the taste is still good!
Taberah B.
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN

Me and my kids love these they have a great taste and the kids love that they look like dinosaurs. The only thing is they are a little too geezy so I have to pay them off with a paper towel
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH

These dinosaur shaped nuggets are perfect for your kiddos when you're not up to cooking a whole lot. Fix this up with some French fries or Mac and cheese and you have a perfect summer meal.
Jazmyn S.
Jazmyn S.
Cottage Grove, OR

Not the best chicken nuggets I have ever had, but if you are going for quantity and cheap dinner this is a super fun option for kiddos and adults alike! Dont forget to grab your ketchup ;)
launa d.
launa d.

I dont buy this often but Id rather buy these than the fast food version. I highly recommend for those trying to control what they eat. Not exactly healthy but more healthy than fast food
Jay R.
Jay R.

My family loves these chicken nuggets. The fun shapes are perfect for my picky toddler. She loves to eat them by herself. We purchase so many of these nuggets, I have to buy 2 at a time!
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

I buy these for my 13 month old son all the time!! He loves the fun shapes and the taste is great! These are very affordable and they last a long time! They are so easy to make as well!!
cheyenne b.
cheyenne b.
Vernal, UT

I bought these for my girls snacks or after school meals, they loved the shapes and the taste! My oldest can be so picky with her chicken nuggets and she loved these particular nuggets!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

Not much to say about this, but these chicken nuggets are so, so good and I recommend if your looking for chicken nuggets these Tyson ones you need to buy! They are not even expensive!!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Quinton, VA

As always, Tyson chicken is delicious. The shapes make it more enjoyable for children but lets face it, you cant go wrong with chicken nuggets for kids, with or without the fun shapes.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets