Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Sheena H.
Sheena H.
Pineville, LA

My kids love chicken nuggets and are quite picky about which ones they choose. This one is definitely a family favorite!!!! I always make sure to have these in my freezer!!
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.

Our kids love these nutritional chicken nuggets! We buy the biggest bag they have at least once a month, and I can rest assured knowing my kids are getting the best around!
Libby B.
Libby B.

Tyson uses real chicken in all of their products which is a huge plus. Getting my kiddos to eat can sometimes be a challenge but with the fun shapes they love to eat them!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.

Great chicken nuggets that don't take a long time to make! Always great for when you don't have time to cook a whole meal. A go-to snack and entree for me and my friends.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
East Lansing, MI

I love these chicken nuggets. They get crispy and are great with the kids. They are a healthy choice and are fast and easy to make which is great when you are on the run!
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA

They are a good snaks for the children to have to eat on.I like them myself,it something quick and easy to throw together .So go out an buy this product for your family.
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA

100% all white meat nuggets very juicy and have great taste compared to other brands easy for a snack or at lunch time and very convenient to make and the price is great
Mireya W.
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX

Love the fun shapes and their good for a quick snack but not comparable to fast food nuggets. They just never seem to get crispy enough no matter how long they're cooked
Kristen A.
Kristen A.

They don't bake good microwaved they feel kinda mushy. Baked they do a little better but for some reason my kids still don't care for them and they love chicken nuggets
Sam S.
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN

Sometimes you gotta let the kid at heart wants to come out and these help. They are delicious and fun to eat. Are they the healthiest? Probably not... but they are fun!
Paige F.