BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Hannah N.
These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Cecilia D.
Orting, WA
These bring me back to my childhood. I love them so much and much more for their shapes. They're tasty as well and I plan onow feeding my kids in the near future.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! Especially the different shapes! Makes food fun to eat! I love that they're 100 percent real chicken and easy to cook and serve for a quick but balanced meal. I pair them with broccoli or carrots! They taste delicious!
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
My daughter loves these. She loves that they are shaped like dinosaurs and she's a very picky eater so it helps when she's feeling peckish to give her these she'll always eat them. Not a bad buy!
Kristine M.
Staten Island, NY
FUN NUGGETS ARE AMAZING the entire house loves these and any nuggets but these are great as well as all Tyson we buy the chicken and it makes a fantastic dinner this brand is so good and it isn't full of junk it's great
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL
These are good. I think children would enjoy them. I prefer the tyson honey tenders better. But these come in cool shapes and are simple and fast to cook for when you are in a hurry.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
I love to bake these and have them with some veggies broccoli and carrots are usually the ones I use it's great meal to
Make for the kids it's affordable and you can find them at ur nearest market totally recommend
Maggie F.
Wilmer, TX
I love these they taste so good and they go great with ketchup ! They come in your regular nugget and then they also come in the dinosaur shape one. I always get the dinosaur ones .
Carly C.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids just love these!! Tiny finger food for tiny hands. Taste is great and arent rubbery like other brands. Great for dinner, lunch, or while watching a game.
Vanessa G.
Yum!! Love having these at the house whenever we have company, because they're super easy to make and super fast to make as well. Delicious delicious delicious! I would recommend this to family and friends always.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.