BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Brietta D.
Brietta D.
newark, de
The kids love them. The fact they're shaped like dinosaurs just makes it much better. And of course they're healthy and tasty.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I started out liking them but now the quality has gone down. The flavor is bad. I don't buy them anymore. Just all around bad.
Alina A.
Alina A.
Phoenix, AZ
Theyre pretty good and tasty i enjoy it with other sides like fries and some sauce the convenience of it is such a great help!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Foodie Expert
Quick and easy to make! They taste great and I can usually find them on sale and many places like Walmart or any supermarket!
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
They are ok. I only buy them on sale. A few times they tasted a little freezer burnt. Don't know if it was not stocked right.
Cait R.
Cait R.
These nuggets are my children's absolute favorite. I love knowing they will eat them. They are simple to make and very tasty.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Flat Rock, AL
My 6 year old loves these. Easy on the go food and can take these for lunch at school . I love that their white meat chicken!
Ana D.
Ana D.
Machesney Park, IL
Tyson is definitely one of my favorite microwave food to eat on the go. The chicken nuggets are not crispy they're more moist
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My toddler loves these nugggets. We have a hard time getting her to eat meat. But these she loves!! Great for my picky eater.
Monique L.
Monique L.
Hialeah, FL
My brother loves these I do to there aforable and fun for kids or adults go buy them now ur probably really hungry right now
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets