BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Yara A.
Raeford, NC
Great meal for adults and for children! Tastes delicious and is super easy to cook! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with children or who wants to relive their childhood! Will definitely buy again!
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Tysons chicken nuggets was my childhood because it's so convenient. I usually microwaved it so it didn't have the crunch you would have if you baked it instead. It's pretty good for a frozen food and I would buy it again.
Deidre Z.
Roseville, MI
tyson is one of my favorite brands for chicken nuggets. i have been buying them for many years now. brand i trust. i deffintiely think tyson is a healthy brand they are also very easy to prepare for lunch and dinner. my daughter loves the fun shapes also
Leanna R.
Chicken nuggets are my favorite. I always keep some in my freezer! These are fun shapes and they have a yummy taste too! The price is a little high for the amount of nuggets you get but it's overall a good product.
Vanessa G.
Shakopee, MN
Fast and easy lunch option for my kids easily paired with veggies and mac n cheese! My girls love the fun shaped nuggets! Great price for quality and quantity! I buy this every month! Definitely recommended!
Angel M.
Bakersfield, CA
These used to be my favorite frozen chicken nuggets as a kid. They will get soggy in the oven on one side so my brother would fry them on top of the stove. Love them! They're delicious and fun to play with!
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
I may be in college but these are my favorite snack to make at home! They taste way better than the regular shape for some reason and I could eat them all day. These definitely do not last long at my house.
Tyler S.
Amherst, NY
A childhood favorite of mine. Always used to look forward to getting home from school and popping these in the oven. Always consistent in taste and texture. Haven't had these in many years but definitely considering going to pick up a bag now.
Jen H.
Dino nuggets are amazing no matter your age. Tyson is the best brand with chicken nuggets and the fact that they come in fun shapes makes them taste even better.
Melissa M.
These are the ONLY chicken nuggets I get! I love them! They're at a great price! And their dinosaur shape is so cute! They're super easy to prepare and I highly recommend them!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.