Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Deaven H.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD

My kids love these. We also like thri chicken strips and honey barbeque wings! Perfect for an after school lunch. Never soggy. Doesnt taste like rubbery chicken or mixed product.
Kasie A.
Kasie A.
Lake City, FL

My kids love nuggets and this is definitely quick and easy to do with your kids.All I have to do is put it on the tray & pop it into the oven & dinner is ready within 30 minutes!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Port Orange, FL

These were pretty disappointing to me. I remembered frozen nuggets as a kid were the key to life's happiness. But these were soggy and almost unedible. I don't buy these anymore.
Gianni A.
Gianni A.

They're ok. Chicken nuggets are always great to have in the freezer for emergency meals. They're not the healthiest and definitely don't taste the best, but good to have around.
Elise P.
Elise P.
Plaquemine, LA

Honestly it doesn't matter how old I get, I love the fun shapes. They are perfect for picky kids. I LOVE when parents get them for when I babysit. Makes supper time SUPER easy!
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ

Dino nugs are my favorite. I don't know how but they taste so much better than regular nugs. They are easy to make, and they are fast. I would recommend for people of all ages
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Evansville, IN

How can you go wrong with some fun nuggets. Definitely eat these when i fall off the healthy wagon, but they are a guilty pleasure that make me feel like a kid again. SO GOOD!
These are absolutely delicious and great for a quick bite! This is especially great if you have kids who need visual stimuli or they love to play with their food! Great taste!
Viriany A.
Viriany A.
Garden City, KS

omg i love their chicken nuggets. i am a big chicken nugget fan myself and enjoy eating them a lot. they have some nutiants in them which i would say they are healthy for you.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN

I love these chicken nuggets, as much now, as I did as a child. There is something so satisfying about dunking a Trex in ketchup. Very easy to prepare, and always taste great.
Paige F.