Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
cheyenne b.
cheyenne b.
Vernal, UT

I bought these for my girls snacks or after school meals, they loved the shapes and the taste! My oldest can be so picky with her chicken nuggets and she loved these particular nuggets!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

Not much to say about this, but these chicken nuggets are so, so good and I recommend if your looking for chicken nuggets these Tyson ones you need to buy! They are not even expensive!!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Washington, DC

The ultimate comfort food that makes me feel like a kid again! I like these because they're crispy when you make them in the oven. It's pretty cheap and can be used for multiple meals!
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE

These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Quinton, VA

As always, Tyson chicken is delicious. The shapes make it more enjoyable for children but lets face it, you cant go wrong with chicken nuggets for kids, with or without the fun shapes.
Amber M.
Amber M.
London, KY

Juicy and tender bite size chicken with just enough breading. My only complaint would be that the chicken could use more seasoning. Good for nights when you need to make a quick meal.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

My kids are in love with these chicken nuggets!!!!! Something about them being shaped like dinosaurs makes them want them even more! They will not eat the circle chicken as happily!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Cleveland, OH

I love these nuggets!!
The chicken is moist and actually tastes like chicken. They're a perfect size for a quick meal, for anyone!! My preschooler is so picky, and she loves these!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA

I have nieces and nephews to come over during the weekend and I always try to have a bag of Tyson chicken fun nuggets or Tyson chicken nuggets they love them all the time good food
Paige F.