Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Okabena, MN

My daughter recently became allergic to dairy. It's nice to find reasonably priced meal for her. When we have busy nights, and I need to feed her quick, this is my go to. And she loves the taste.
rachel w.
rachel w.

my favorite frozen chicken nuggets. there is never any fat in the meat. i'm super picky about how my chicken is. there is never gristle. that's the main reason i love it. plus it's super yummy.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin , IL

These are good for kids, I personally don't care for them. They taste fake to me, too much breaking and the meat tastes mushy. My kids really like them so I'll continue to buy them for my kids.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
Arlington, VA

Easy to make, and very delicious. I would recommend cooking in the oven, as they can become a little soggy if you cook them in the microwave. Typically good priced, but check for them on sale!
Berenice S.
Berenice S.

These are so yummy my kids love these. They can be a great snack or even a meal. I have bought theses many times because they are very good. The price is nice also and would keep buying them.
Jewel M.
Jewel M.

These are the greatest chicken nuggets I've ever eaten. I'm so picky, and I won't eat any other kind of chicken nuggets! There is just something about the fun nuggets that makes them so good!
Connie L.
Connie L.

These frozen chicken nuggets are convenient to make. You just pop these into the toaster oven or oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can place them onto foil on the pan for an easy clean-up.
christina G.
christina G.
Mesa, AZ

Love these things. These have come to my rescue many times when dinner time has snuck up on me. The kids love the flavor, I can put them in the oven or microwave and the taste is still good!
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Auburn

These are easy to make for my son and he loves the playful dinosaur shapes. The chicken is juicy and tender without soggy crust which was very surprising considering they are frozen nuggets.
Sindrinka B.
Sindrinka B.
Suffolk, VA

My son would eat these everyday if given the chance. I love them for him because it is a quick snack he can have on his way to karate class. It's fuel that is healthy and can keep him going.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now