Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA

They are a good snaks for the children to have to eat on.I like them myself,it something quick and easy to throw together .So go out an buy this product for your family.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN

Sometimes you gotta let the kid at heart wants to come out and these help. They are delicious and fun to eat. Are they the healthiest? Probably not... but they are fun!
Andy H.
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA

Our family love chicken nuggets so this the brand we turn to. Whether it be this product or another, they are consistent with taste and quality throughout the brand.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Berry, KY

My kids absolutely love these I buy them all the time you can get in shapes of stars dinosaurs ect. Very nice taste textures soft not crunchy for little ones mouth.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

I have never had these since I have a gluten allergy, but based on my nephews reaction every time I make them for him I'm going to say it's a solid five out of five
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, Va

This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA

I like these little chicken nuggets because of the shape of it . It entertains me when my food is not normal and boring . I also like now quick they take to cook .
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA

Even as an adult, I love these! Dinosaurs are my fave, and chicken nuggets are delicious! Also, these are very affordable. I buy them every time I'm at the store!
Shenita B.
Shenita B.

My daughter loves chicken nuggets. But, these taste a bit different than normal ones. She used to like them, but she says they taste funny. We no longer buy this.
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P.
Garland, TX

These are the only chicken nuggets my kids will eat at home. I feel good about the nutrition facts and the kids love them! They are best when heated in the oven.
Paige F.