BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Patrick B.
Love these nuggets , always have as a kid and even growing up I still ate these, quality taste
Kodie C.
Surrey, ND
I'm a hoe for chicken nuggets. The shape of them is just a bonus. I really want more of these.
Jacqueline L.
Las vegas
Dyno nuggest will always be the best chicken nuggets ever. So fun for little kids and adults.
Macayla F.
Ellsinore, MO
The kids live these and they're so easy and fast to make. Perfect go-to lunch for a lazy day.
maritza a.
Yummy! great to make on the lazy non cooking days. fast simple and tasty. microwave friendly
Abbey M.
I love Tyson products. My kids love he fun shapes and eat these regularly. Easy to heat up.
Eichelle  F.
These are good when you don't want to cook an entire meal. Your kids will love it, mine do.
Brailyn G.
Wichita Falls
Love these. I love chicken nuggets. Especially Dino nuggets make me feel like a kid again.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
My son loves these his 2 fav things into one great for my picky eater boy highly recommend
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
Thw kids love these nuggets. If i cant get them to eat anything else. Dini nuggets it is.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.