BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Foodie Expert
My boys love Tyson chicken nuggets in fun shapes! The dinosaurs are wonderful made from chicken breast meat. We use them frequently.
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
Greenwood, In
These are GREAT FOR THE KIDS! They love them! Any time i want an quick snack these are my go to quick in the oven or the microwave.
Crys S.
Crys S.
My son didn't care for the flavor, he said they changed something in them, or I would give 5 stars because everyone else eats them.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Foodie Expert
Yum! Easy and quick to make and make me full. Good for adults and for kids. All I add is a little seasoning and they're good to go.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
I love these nuggets. I would enjoy these with pickles and ketchup on the side. Would eat these for breakfast or for lunch at work.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
My kids love these. They are quick and easy to cook for a simple dinner. I like to make these when I'm making a dish more for me..
Keydy G.
Keydy G.
Son Buenisismos y deliciosos de vez en cuando los compro y hago una manera rapida de comer algo sin esperar mucho
Muy recomendado.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
These are awesome for kids and I love how good tyson is and how the brand presents itself. So much fun! Makes for a good dinner
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Good quality, good price, and you get a lot in the bag too. It lasted us about a week and a half making them for lunch everyday
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
Fun nuggets are so tasty pop them in oven or microwave add a little ranch on them there tasty and easy to make yummy apowtizers
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets