Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Ang D.
Ang D.

The nuggets have excellent flavor without being too salty or overly breaded. The shapes are fun to eat. They cook quickly and are not greasy ir chewy.
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI

My kids love their chicken nuggets and fries so I purchase then often to bake. Ranch and barbecue and they are happy, slightly messy, little monsters.
Katie D.
Katie D.

Not my food of choice but it is easy and quick when I am hungry. But when it comes to chicken nuggets I would rather have Tyson than the store brand.
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Myself & my children love the Tyson chicken nuggets. The all white meat is healthy for all. its great having a meal that you can prepare in minutes.
Ryan O.
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI

Very tasty and healthy chicken nuggets at a great price. I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were. I would definitely buy these again
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.

Best finger food out there. I also love putting these in my salad. But this product taste is amazing and knowing you eating real chicken is the best
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL

These are so fun to eat. The Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are great for lunch, or a snack and my kids love them! Great for even the pickiest of eaters.
Justine A.
Justine A.

My kids love these. They prefer these to the other brands out there. I usually buy thew big bag of them. I'll have some myself every now and again.
Kerah H.
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL

I do not recommend cooking them in the microwave they turn out chewy and over cooked but pop em in the oven and they are perfect! Tender and juicy.
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN

They're ok, but my kids grew up and I prefer more of a chicken tender with flavorful breaking and strips of white meat, not over processed Dino's.
Paige F.